PDA

View Full Version : PhotoChop of Da Car

ALVIN
02-24-2006, 04:21 PM
This is what I want the paint and rims to look like and how low I want it for nopi this year...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Babiix3Girl17/Random%20Stuff/Paint01.jpg

swiftblaze
02-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Interesting idea.. Personally, I think that would like hot with a silver/black color combination. It would definitely stick out though.

UpSideDownDesi
02-27-2006, 03:01 PM
aye man you stole my wheel idea......you punk ass alkdjfalfjla;dsfjas arrrrrrrrrg......let me know when you about to do them so i can tag along and get it done with you....save on labor lol.

blacknightteg
02-27-2006, 03:08 PM
stfu sunny lol

robbyrob016
02-27-2006, 03:39 PM
It'd probably look better (imo) with red on black. but it looks like itl come out nice.

D.Choe
02-27-2006, 03:40 PM
please don't do that.
love the rsx as it is.

UpSideDownDesi
02-27-2006, 05:40 PM
stfu sunny lol
nigga don't you mess with me......u don't know me like that...yo cough cough gwnt meet coming soon cough cough...... just waiting on a call and a fax.

UpSideDownDesi
02-27-2006, 05:41 PM
bro red on black will real good or photochop gunmetal on silver.

blacknightteg
02-27-2006, 05:41 PM
bitch please your not on my level lol, god help you n your meets lol

ALVIN
02-27-2006, 07:39 PM
I Tried doig a diff color but Im still new to photoshop so its kinda hard to do. I'm also still playing around with color combos. I would have kept it silver, but some asshat threw PVC pipe at my car as it was moving so my paint looks like shattered glass and the paint is chipping. PLus, I want something different for the show season cuz I have never had two tone on anything. I did think about black and red, but then again it is a combination that is so played out to me...don't really see gunmetal/charcoal and red or silver now a days. Especially not on an RSX. We'll see I guess this wont happen for a good while...let me know when the next Gwinnett Meet is.

UpSideDownDesi
02-27-2006, 08:07 PM
bitch please your not on my level lol, god help you n your meets lol
that god is gonna make you come to my meet punk

UpSideDownDesi
02-27-2006, 08:15 PM
I Tried doig a diff color but Im still new to photoshop so its kinda hard to do. I'm also still playing around with color combos. I would have kept it silver, but some asshat threw PVC pipe at my car as it was moving so my paint looks like shattered glass and the paint is chipping. PLus, I want something different for the show season cuz I have never had two tone on anything. I did think about black and red, but then again it is a combination that is so played out to me...don't really see gunmetal/charcoal and red or silver now a days. Especially not on an RSX. We'll see I guess this wont happen for a good while...let me know when the next Gwinnett Meet is.
ya man red and black, silver and blue are all played out....i say silver and gunmetal or silver and charcoal.