DJ XtRaK©
04-20-2005, 12:51 AM
nope

Dynasty
04-20-2005, 02:25 AM
i love 4-20. i started at 12 and i have 6 oz left to go

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-20-2005, 04:05 AM
Damn that is a shit load...if you are talkin bout the same shit I am....LOL..nice though

HEATON
04-20-2005, 04:47 AM
WOW get a life, thought this gay ass shit went out like 3 years ago?

speedminded
04-20-2005, 06:31 AM
WOW get a life, thought this gay ass shit went out like 3 years ago?you have green in your name.

HEATON
04-20-2005, 07:43 AM
Again i say get a life. Just bc you got MIND in your name doesnt mean you use your brain.lol. Teasin, but for real didnt 420 go out with the Whazzzzzzzzzzup BUD commercials?

Kristi
04-20-2005, 08:55 AM
i was waitin for someone to post something about this

Chuckster
04-20-2005, 08:58 AM
Again i say get a life. Just bc you got MIND in your name doesnt mean you use your brain.lol. Teasin, but for real didnt 420 go out with the Whazzzzzzzzzzup BUD commercials?

4 20 will never die

silver
04-20-2005, 08:59 AM
My friend called me this morning to tell me it was 420... I totally forgot......

B16a2 Civic
04-20-2005, 09:04 AM
what tha hell happens today...you turn in a 420 degree angle?

Chuckster
04-20-2005, 09:56 AM
^exactly

B16a2 Civic
04-20-2005, 09:59 AM
ooh, ok let me get started, what about cinco de mayo(sp)

Bishop
04-20-2005, 10:40 AM
its my birthday

B16a2 Civic
04-20-2005, 10:41 AM
happy birthday to you buddy

mocha latte cupcake
04-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Its' fo twenny kids! light dem biatches!

Bishop
04-20-2005, 10:47 AM
thanks. Take a hit for me

JagerGirl
04-20-2005, 10:51 AM
yea, it died when i graduated high school.. for me at least... get a f***** job.

WTF..kebe
04-20-2005, 11:26 AM
/\/\ who you f****** talkin too...not me, couldn't be me, naw not me.....lol

JagerGirl
04-20-2005, 11:42 AM
naw, not you unless you puff on the reefer...

civic95
04-20-2005, 11:45 AM
get a f***** job.

what's that supposed to mean?

JagerGirl
04-20-2005, 11:45 AM
quit smoking up...

chuck
04-20-2005, 11:47 AM
i dunno, to me weed is just like beer...if you let it get out of control then its no bodys fault but you own...if you have bad self control then stay away from it but i know a good but of highly successful and respectable people that also puff the magic dragon...

accordon17s
04-20-2005, 11:48 AM
quit smoking up...

AMEN!

accordon17s
04-20-2005, 11:48 AM
i dunno, to me weed is just like beer...if you let it get out of control then its no bodys fault but you own...if you have bad self control then stay away from it but i know a good but of highly successful and respectable people that also puff the magic dragon...

This is also true.

JagerGirl
04-20-2005, 11:49 AM

this is coming from a weedhead himself... nice advice chuck. :goodjob:

chuck
04-20-2005, 11:50 AM
and really there i think its just a matter of time before its going to become legal

chuck
04-20-2005, 11:52 AM
this is coming from a weedhead himself... nice advice chuck. :goodjob:
i wasn't trying to give advice...there is a difference between facts and advice...i was just giving some facts. advice would be if i said something like "i think he needs to stop talking".

and there just like there is a difference between an alcholic and someone who drinks there is a difference between a "weedhead" and someone who smokes. and weed itself honestly isn't bad, its just a gateway drug for a lot of people that leads to something else. show me where ONE person has died from smoking weed alone...its always something else.

civic95
04-20-2005, 11:53 AM
quit smoking up...

Well if your infering that potheads don't have jobs your mistaken, I know potheads that make 6 figures (legally). maybe you should smoke some.

chuck
04-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Well if your infering that potheads don't have jobs your mistaken, I know potheads that make 6 figures (legally). maybe you should smoke some.
i've worked for a couple of "weedheads" that have spoken about other VERY successful people that they have smoked with, like forbes top 20's rich...

civic95
04-20-2005, 12:02 PM
It's always funny to me to hear people that have never tried it talk about people that use it. Honestly, alcohol is a lot worse. They think it makes people hallucinate, that they are all deadbeats, etc. I garauntee you almost everyday you pass someone in a store, at work, school etc that's stoned, and you don't even know it.

Nismo
04-20-2005, 12:03 PM
whats this 420 and pot your speak of? Planting 420 weeds in pots?!

Chuckster
04-20-2005, 12:05 PM
id take weed over beer any day. Nothin wrong with it, unless liek the other chuck said, you have no self contrl then stay away from it

mocha latte cupcake
04-20-2005, 12:07 PM
are you for serious.... you don't know what 420 is!?!?!?!?!?!

JagerGirl
04-20-2005, 12:14 PM
that's funny.. i have smoked.. I've done just about every drug possible..

I wasn't saying that people who smoke don't have jobs.. Don't put words in my mouth...

Chuckster
04-20-2005, 12:16 PM
^thats what it seemed like

JagerGirl
04-20-2005, 12:21 PM
well, it's not what i meant...

I don't care who smokes weed, I really don't, I've just seen a lot of the effects of the drug and typically they are not great... But hey, if it makes you happy, smoke it up...

B16a2 Civic
04-20-2005, 12:22 PM

I wasn't saying that people who smoke don't have jobs.. Don't put words in my mouth...

this is one interesting comment

IndianStig
04-20-2005, 12:26 PM
$_@)

Try and figure out what that is, you high bastards

JagerGirl
04-20-2005, 12:40 PM
this is one interesting comment

why is that?

WTF..kebe
04-20-2005, 01:11 PM
who would have known it would have started with one simple comment

eViLMunkey
04-20-2005, 01:29 PM
:D :crazy: So other than Hitler's B-day we're celebrating Columbine also???? can't wait to get off work and hit the 4 footer... :goodjob:

kilpatty43
04-20-2005, 01:58 PM
what are yall 12 or something? grow the fuck up already

Tracy
04-20-2005, 02:03 PM
Weed is only illegal because DuPont used to rule the universe back in the day. They were pissed because you could make textiles cheaper if you used Hemp. DuPont didn't like that. So, they actually coined the word Marijuana hoping that the mexican word for hemp would make it sound worse...and it did. DuPont won the fight to make hemp illegal.

Let me ask a question to the people who have tried it. Do you think you are more out of control and lose moer inhibition when you drink or when you smoke?

Tracy
04-20-2005, 02:04 PM
http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/1999/348/348p24b.htm
http://www.fattyboombatty.com/hemp.htm

WTF..kebe
04-20-2005, 02:06 PM
what are yall 12 or something? grow the fuck up already

well i'm not 12 but i was 12 .....10 yrs ago....

Tracy
04-20-2005, 02:12 PM
http://www.uri.edu/personal/atro6990/

Most things are about politcs, not about our health ;)

silver
04-20-2005, 02:22 PM
Let me ask a question to the people who have tried it. Do you think you are more out of control and lose moer inhibition when you drink or when you smoke?

I have smoked it before, and I would say that I was a social smoker. I smoked it because I wanted to and because I knew that I was mature enough to have the self control to know that I was only doing it for "fun". Never let it take over my life per say.

I really think that is a good question that you ask, but that is something that i think is going to have a different answer depending on who you ask. I, myself, have done plenty of things that I regret or maybe even can't recall while drunk... But when I have been high... I have been silly or given my friends a really good laugh... but aware of what I was doing and knew if it was something I would regret later. I don't know if that made sense but that's my :2cents:

speedracer41
04-20-2005, 02:22 PM
like Bob Marley said "Weed is from the mother earth, If god didn't want me to smoke it, then he would not have put it here."

chuck
04-20-2005, 02:27 PM
i'm still waiting for someone who thinks weed is worse than alchoal to show me one time where someone has died from smoking weed alone, i know there are about a million examples with alchoal poisining...

Tracy
04-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Well I have partied a lot in my day! Out of all of the things I have done drug wise (don't forget that alchohol is a drug, too. DRUG-A chemical substance that affects the central nervous system) I would say that marajuana was the least harmful to me. Once I get a couple of drinks in me, it's on! I lose all sense of what is the right thing to do. I am totally against drinking and driving! Some how once I have a couple of drinks....I forget that. I was hit by a drunk driver when I was 10 and went through the winshield and recieved 500 stitches in my face (I know you can't tell now:)).

99SI
04-20-2005, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=tracy]Well I have partied a lot in my day! Out of all of the things I have done drug wise (don't forget that alchohol is a drug, too. DRUG-A chemical substance that affects the central nervous system) I would say that marajuana was the least harmful to me. QUOTE]
I knew when I was at your shop I should have asked if you wanted to smoke! lol. I know you probably don't remember when I was there but I was gone. I had just gotten some supa dupa 120/quarter. I got a little worried when Dan was down rewiring my VAFC, since I had the sack in the glove box. He had to have smelled it. lol BTW. I have since quit smoking. Mainly since I can't get stuff like that anymore.

Tracy
04-20-2005, 03:04 PM
I don't smoke! I used to ;)

Bishop
04-20-2005, 03:28 PM
:D :crazy: So other than Hitler's B-day we're celebrating Columbine also???? can't wait to get off work and hit the 4 footer... :goodjob:

No no no ....you are celbrating my birthday too...geez.... :)

IndianStig
04-20-2005, 03:37 PM
like Bob Marley said "Weed is from the mother earth, If god didn't want me to smoke it, then he would not have put it here."

LOL. Agreeed, I have been around friends when they drink as well as when they smoke, and all though the second I have never tried so far, I would say that smoking is far better.

And weed is so much better then cigarettes, it wont kill you it will get you high as a muthafuka :D .

I say, make weed legal, ban cigarettes and limit alcohol.

Bishop
04-20-2005, 03:44 PM
I say, make weed legal, ban cigarettes and limit alcohol.

man fuck that shit

Tracy
04-20-2005, 03:48 PM
i'm still waiting for someone who thinks weed is worse than alchoal to show me one time where someone has died from smoking weed alone, i know there are about a million examples with alchoal poisining...

The only stats that you will be able to find on people being killed while driving with weed in their system were all cases of DUI (the alcohol type). They don't test you just for weed, they subsequently find it in the blood test looking for alcohol. Weed stays in the system for like 30 days. Doesn't mean they were high when they crashed...just means that they still had it in their system ;) from when they did smoke.

soul
04-20-2005, 04:25 PM
ill take a pic of "Goldmember" when i can

great investment!

I didnt smoke today, i quit for sports reasons

JITB
04-20-2005, 04:29 PM
weedheads dont hurt people....alchoholics are 600x more worse than weedheads...just my opinion..smoke up an dbe safe.. BTW i dont smoke or drink..

©hris
04-20-2005, 04:31 PM
:cheers: 420 :D

CMO
04-20-2005, 04:33 PM
I don't smoke, Hell I'm the only person that I deal with on a daily that don't smoke. I know people that make around $3-4 million a year that smoke weed. I agree that drinking is a lost worse than smoking.

©hris
04-20-2005, 04:36 PM
i did my celebrating already

Kristi
04-20-2005, 04:36 PM
some potheads are the smartest people around and make a great life. but there are a lot of other potheads who are the typical potheads - have no ambition and are dumb in some ways. trust me, my best friend growing up was the biggest pothead i have ever seen - and you could tell. she had no ambition to do anything, the more she smoked, i swear the dumber she got

Tracy
04-20-2005, 04:37 PM
There are many people that don't smoke that have no ambition ;)

Cliff
04-20-2005, 04:39 PM
today is the day to prepare for my birthday tomorrow of course

Kevykev
04-20-2005, 04:40 PM
There are many people that don't smoke that have no ambition ;)
tru tru!

JITB
04-20-2005, 04:51 PM
Cigareetes are alot worse than smokin weed...soo until cigaretes are illegal...noone can complain about potheads. Lets talk about these Nicotine Fiends....

SniperJoe
04-20-2005, 04:53 PM
I haven't done it in a loooooong time, but it is much less dangerous than alcohol. I am most definitely pro-legalization. And Tracy, you are right about everything you've said.

©hris
04-20-2005, 04:55 PM
joe i never thought id here u say that lol

Chuckster
04-20-2005, 04:56 PM
today is the day to prepare for my birthday tomorrow of course

tommorow is brandis BARFday

Tracy
04-20-2005, 05:05 PM
I haven't done it in a loooooong time, but it is much less dangerous than alcohol. I am most definitely pro-legalization. And Tracy, you are right about everything you've said.

I know, I'm the bomb! :D

HyPer50
04-20-2005, 05:57 PM
There is nothing wrong with weed, aside from the fact that it's illegal. It's less harmful than cigarettes and less addictive, and it's a better feeling than being drunk. Thats the way I've always stood on the issue. I truely believe that it should be legalized.. The government could make quite a bit off taxing/selling it. But like any other drug, it can be over done.

ProjectWidow
04-20-2005, 07:15 PM
There is nothing wrong with weed, aside from the fact that it's illegal. It's less harmful than cigarettes and less addictive, and it's a better feeling than being drunk. Thats the way I've always stood on the issue. I truely believe that it should be legalized.. The government could make quite a bit off taxing/selling it. But like any other drug, it can be over done.
i truely agree with you. as long as people use it maturely there isnt a problem with it. of course there are your true stoners that just get high and dont do anything, but then there are some people that do it to relax and have a good time. u can still control your movements while high but while you're drunk you have no control. thats why you hear about drunk driving so many times. how many times have you heard a guy that was high get into an accident? the government is making such a big issue out of it. hell people with certain illinesses smoke it to feel better. instead of catching criminals, cops go after the wrong people and arrest them for having less than a gram on them. that is just bullshit!

IndianStig
04-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Its so easy too get weed now, and the teachers take tax on it. Some kid at Duluth supposedley got caught with 3 grams and pulled out 3 $100 bills and the teacher gave it back and started teaching again.

ProjectWidow
04-20-2005, 07:27 PM
Its so easy too get weed now, and the teachers take tax on it. Some kid at Duluth supposedley got caught with 3 grams and pulled out 3 $100 bills and the teacher gave it back and started teaching again.
that must be one hell of an awesome teacher. we had a kid get caught because a teacher told on him that he was high and then they searched him and found his weed and now he has to go to court.

Sledlude
04-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Hell yeah.. HAPPY 4:20 and HAPPY TOKIN!!! its a happy day :)

I cant stand it when people who don't smoke or people who "have tried it" or "used to smoke" sit there and rag on people who do sayin shit like "grow the fuck up" or "get a fucking job". Thats really damn insulting, especially if you dont know what youre talking about... I smoke every single day and every night and get straight A's and stay responsible. If you can handle your shit and keep your life right, I dont think theres a damn thing wrong with weed. I dont think theres anything wrong with not smoking either.. its just a personal choice and shouldn't be criticized.

and always, "listen to bob marley."

IndianStig
04-20-2005, 08:29 PM
^thank you alot of people think I smoke cause alot of my friends do and always talk shit about how I smoke and am still in Gifted. But I say fuck them, all my friends can control themselves, and Ive never touched that shit, I was thinking about an inaugarual soke off today but I got gateway 2morrow. So i guess ill wait another year or stay clean like I always tell everyone who does it

SL65AMG
04-20-2005, 08:36 PM
and really there i think its just a matter of time before its going to become legal

WERD! :goodjob: :bigok:

T-Mo Goodie
04-20-2005, 09:06 PM
My take on this issue, although I don't get the 4:20 or whatever part. I do know it has to do with weed. I use to smoke ALOT (it was costly and I stopped back in '98) I use to sell ALOT (got tired of ducking and dodging) I bartended for 5 years. I think drinking is more harmful than smoking weed.

I wish that they would legalize it because, it would eliminate the black market who often times try to have the "best" by adding stuff to it to make it more potent (when it really f*cks some ppl up). I have seen it with my own eyes. I truely believe that ALOT of people wouldn't want to smoke if it was legalized and the jails will be less crowded because the laws are crazy. You can have people sitting in jail for 9 months for having 2 dub sacks (my cousin whos still there) and then someone that gets caught with pounds get out within a few months (an associate of mine) Now that is crazy.

ProjectWidow
04-20-2005, 09:22 PM
My take on this issue, although I don't get the 4:20 or whatever part. I do know it has to do with weed. I use to smoke ALOT (it was costly and I stopped back in '98) I use to sell ALOT (got tired of ducking and dodging) I bartended for 5 years. I think drinking is more harmful than smoking weed.

I wish that they would legalize it because, it would eliminate the black market who often times try to have the "best" by adding stuff to it to make it more potent (when it really f*cks some ppl up). I have seen it with my own eyes. I truely believe that ALOT of people wouldn't want to smoke if it was legalized and the jails will be less crowded because the laws are crazy. You can have people sitting in jail for 9 months for having 2 dub sacks (my cousin whos still there) and then someone that gets caught with pounds get out within a few months (an associate of mine) Now that is crazy.
yup i completely agree with you. i got caught with .4g and was arrested. now i have 40 hours of community service, maybe 6 months prohibition, and fines. and then some people get caught with more and then the cops just take it. fuck that!

chuck
04-20-2005, 09:27 PM
My take on this issue, although I don't get the 4:20 or whatever part...

http://www.concept420.com/images/fedex420.gif

The term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking wiseacres who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation. While our teens feel that they know something we don't, you can let them in on the fact that it was your generation that came up with the numbers...

green91
04-20-2005, 09:33 PM
good thread, random drug tests at work pwn me! i think weed is perfectly acceptable as long as you have self control.

SniperJoe
04-20-2005, 09:39 PM
joe i never thought id here u say that lol

Why's that?

JustinSane110™
04-20-2005, 10:24 PM
I see where everybody is coming from saying alcohol is more dangerous, but you gotta consider when people go get drunk they have the intent of getting absolutely shitfaced which is where the danger comes in. People who go out and have 1-2 drinks after work they're not really impaired at all, at least not to the extent of the Friday night party drinkers. People (that I know of anyways) just smoke recreationally, which fits more or less into the 1-2 drinks after work category. Now I've never smoked or done anything like that so don't get me wrong on that, but I definitely can drink with the best of them, haha. Just trying to put it into perspective here.

quickdodge®
04-20-2005, 10:43 PM
Again i say get a life. Just bc you got MIND in your name doesnt mean you use your brain.

HOLY SHIT IF THAT WASN'T THE TRUTH.

Googleminded got PWN3D. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-20-2005, 10:44 PM
I won't even respond to some the idiocy I see in here. Later, QD.

T-Mo Goodie
04-20-2005, 10:50 PM
http://www.concept420.com/images/fedex420.gif
Thanks for the schooling. I was completely lost. Now that I know what it means, I can say that it is pretty LAME. :)

DJ XtRaK©
04-20-2005, 11:01 PM
yes i celebrated 420 with a pack of camel lights...wooo

speedminded
04-21-2005, 03:20 AM
For everyone that doesn't think weed causes accidents then you've apparently never had anything better than bottom of the bag dried up mexican dirt weed. Just like any other drug, including alchohol, or even sleep deprivation it can and does cause accidents...that's why you have to use it wisely. If you wanna get stupid high then stay off the streets...you know what I'm talking about: face is tingling, arms are droopy, feels like you have a 2 pound object sitting on top of your head, etc...yeah, that kills people but not that night as long as you don't leave your couch.

As for no health effects: a J has alot more tar & carcinogens than any cigarette ever has...ever scraped the bottom of a bowl? You think that exact sludge isn't in you? You think it's good for you? As for the THC...you know, that stuff running over the white crystals and dripping of the ends of those little red hairs...it kills your immune system while the black stuff above causes cancer. Putting all that together makes you 2 to 3 times more at risk at getting cancer than a non-smoker.

I'm not trying to preach, just don't want ignorant people speaking up for the rest of the "community" and making them look even worse than what people already think. Of course it's "bad" for you, consuming anything containing harmful ingredients isn't going to be good, whether it be alchohol, drugs, or varsity hamburgers.

Bajjani
04-21-2005, 07:58 AM
Chuck, as for your comment on telling you someone who has died from weed. One of my friends, smoked up, went to sleep. Just like my roommate when they smoke up before they go to sleep, they aren't gonna be waken up. Well, he didn't wake up Chuck. Weed kinda slows your reaction and your thoughts bud. His house caught fire. He never made it out of his room. Don't even begin to try to tell me weed had no affect on whether he made it out or not either.

RotiEatter
04-21-2005, 08:49 AM
WOW get a life, thought this gay ass shit went out like 3 years ago?

Hahaha, are you stupid?

It's not a fad or trend. It's something that happened back in the day. It's kind of like President's Day or Christmas. A "holiday" for some, but meaningless to others.

RotiEatter
04-21-2005, 08:51 AM
yea, it died when i graduated high school.. for me at least... get a f***** job.

Hey, just because you suck at life and can't control yourself doesn't mean you should assume shit. You might have pathetic friends that smoke pot all day and don't do shit.

But damn, what's with get a fucking job? Are you dumb?

RotiEatter
04-21-2005, 08:53 AM

Well you can please refrain from posting? You don't seem like you know what you are talking about.

Maybe you shouldn't have done so many drugs, then maybe you would be able to spit out a sentence that makes sense.

Bajjani
04-21-2005, 08:56 AM
Well you can please refrain from posting? You don't seem like you know what you are talking about.

Maybe you shouldn't have done so many drugs, then maybe you would be able to spit out a sentence that makes sense.

First off who the fuck are you? You obviously are bashing yourself saying that drugs fuck you up moron and at the same time trying to defend 4-20. You think its COOL, whereas, you yourself seem to be a flamer who bashes people online, and she thinks its immature and stupid. Take your own advice and refraid from posting anymore.

green91
04-21-2005, 11:14 AM
SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY

Bajjani
04-21-2005, 11:15 AM
Or not

JagerGirl
04-21-2005, 01:01 PM
First off who the fuck are you? You obviously are bashing yourself saying that drugs fuck you up moron and at the same time trying to defend 4-20. You think its COOL, whereas, you yourself seem to be a flamer who bashes people online, and she thinks its immature and stupid. Take your own advice and refrain from posting anymore.

exactly...

JagerGirl
04-21-2005, 01:05 PM
Hey, just because you suck at life and can't control yourself doesn't mean you should assume shit. You might have pathetic friends that smoke pot all day and don't do shit.

But damn, what's with get a fucking job? Are you dumb?

Actually, dumb, not at all... I graduated top of my class with honors... I'm on the presidents list at my college, etc...

I actually don't suck at life... and to be 100% honest with you, wtf makes you think I give a good god damn what you think?!

I have great friends, I have a great life, a great boyfriend, etc...

To me, you sound like one of those really insecure sawed off guys that gets off on everything that has a cunt..

I guess you've smoked one too many blunts in your day to think you can talk to me like that... Fuck off... and Get a fuckin job, once again..

civic95
04-21-2005, 02:37 PM
oh go drink some jager.

JagerGirl
04-21-2005, 04:04 PM
oh go drink some jager.

I might just do that...

speedminded
04-21-2005, 05:48 PM
err, sorry for starting such a controversial thread....guess who finally had their random drug test today?

Sledlude
04-21-2005, 06:31 PM
^^ well aint that bout a bitch

Sledlude
04-21-2005, 06:38 PM
I guess you've smoked one too many blunts in your day to think you can talk to me like that... Fuck off... and Get a fuckin job, once again..

thats really fucking judgemental of you... what gives you the right to talk to someone like that? shit some people....

Kevykev
04-21-2005, 08:32 PM
err, sorry for starting such a controversial thread....guess who finally had their random drug test today?

ummmmmmm. let's see? ummmmmmmmmm Julio??? :confused:

Darling Nikki
04-21-2005, 09:45 PM
I have plenty of friends that smoke pot...I just ask them when they do it not to do it around me...the smell makes me wanna be sick...I don't know why that is..just can't stand the smell and pretty much just don't wanna be around it at all. I still respect them as people bc they make their own decisions and they use it wisely.

JagerGirl
04-22-2005, 10:32 AM
thats really fucking judgemental of you... what gives you the right to talk to someone like that? shit some people....

my comment was judgemental? Try the comment he or she whatever it is, made to me...

eViLMunkey
04-22-2005, 10:50 AM
smoke some herb and calm down.....

©hris
04-22-2005, 10:53 AM
LOL

Bajjani
04-22-2005, 01:18 PM
Let this thread die already, 4-20 is a stupid celebration

speedminded
04-21-2006, 03:55 PM
jumpin' on the bumpin' old thread bandwagon...just a day late, lol