PDA

View Full Version : THANKS BTLFED

The Ren
02-23-2006, 11:46 PM
Chris you are my hero tonight... you should get infinate rep points for keeping it REEEAAALLLLLLLL!

BTLFED
02-23-2006, 11:59 PM
Haha! No problem sweetheart! I told people I am not a keyboard commando! ;)

I keeps it real like whoa!

Halfwit=Own3d in person. :slap:

The Yousef
02-24-2006, 12:00 AM
...reps awarded!

Scrappy
02-24-2006, 12:04 AM
i am not a keyboard commander either, girl had bitch tits!

The Ren
:D When I am able to give you more reps I will...

BTLFED
...reps awarded!

Reps awarded for that short cut y0!

The Yousef
02-24-2006, 12:05 AM
Reps awarded for that short cut y0!

:goodjob:

JustinSane110™
02-24-2006, 12:05 AM
Haha! No problem sweetheart! I told people I am not a keyboard commando! ;)

I keeps it real like whoa!

Halfwit=Own3d in person. :slap:
Thats my boy!! Keep that shit real at all times, haha. :goodjob:

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 12:13 AM
Thats my boy!! Keep that shit real at all times, haha. :goodjob:

I basically made him walk over to Ren and appologize ("and it better be sincere, mother fucker") for talking shit about her. I am not a mother fucking keyboard commando, damnit! BTLFED FTW! :lmfao:

Bishop
02-24-2006, 12:13 AM
So what happened? I'll give ya reps anyways cause it sounds like you did a good thing

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 12:14 AM
So what happened? I'll give ya reps anyways cause it sounds like you did a good thing

Read above.

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 12:14 AM
Threatening is WAY more fun in person than on IA!

Bishop
02-24-2006, 12:20 AM
Ah ok...so did he talk shit about her online or tonight?

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 12:23 AM
Ah ok...so did he talk shit about her online or tonight?

Online, which I normally don't give two shits about, but straight INSULTING, DISRESPECTING, AND UPSETTING my friends does NOT fly with me, and I will be more than happy to tell you about it and make sure it is FIXED.

Exibit A: Tonight.

Bishop
02-24-2006, 12:30 AM
Online, which I normally don't give two shits about, but straight INSULTING, DISRESPECTING, AND UPSETTING my friends does NOT fly with me, and I will be more than happy to tell you about it and make sure it is FIXED.

Yeah i feel ya. You shoulda pimp slapped that bitch and made him your whore.

edit: oh wait, you did. Good job :goodjob:

The Ren
02-24-2006, 12:30 AM
Of course I deleted the damn PM's.. but apparently he makes fun of "everyone" online... reguardless he had no right to say what he did to me.. and no I am not the kind to forgive and forget.. he has lost any respect I have for him and the club he represents (1.4 mile) has also lost some of my respect..

Bishop
02-24-2006, 12:31 AM
^um from my understanding he left 1/4 mile

Bishop
02-24-2006, 12:33 AM
well i was going to show you the thread but it looks like it was deleted

The Ren
02-24-2006, 12:33 AM
^um from my understanding he left 1/4 mile
Well if that be true.. I retract my previous statement.. Im just saying the kid had no right to make fun of what he doesnt know.. who cares what I look like.. obviously my boyfriend of over 2 years thinks im pretty enough..

Scrappy
02-24-2006, 12:34 AM
he lost respect from me... especially when things were said and he said " oh i believe those puns were towards me, I am a keyboard commander to all"... bitch be one to me cause that is fun and entertaining when yet i couldnt figure out what the hell you were till you started speaking of your name...

Bishop
02-24-2006, 12:35 AM
EDIT:

2006 Members

Jamison - Accord Turbo - H23ACCORD-T
J J - Civic Turbo - 1/4 MILE
Shane - SRT4-kidbattle
Brandon - 240sx Turbo-PSINXS
Jason - EVO ?
Brian - EVO-STIKILLER
Marcus - Integra N/A-

Charles - Civic N/A-ITSWHATEVER
Anthony - Mustang-TRYMY4.O
Jeremy - Civic N/A-GOINFASTERTHANU
Morris - EVO-?
Hiram - WRX STI-?
Bryan - toyota Truck-PHATBOISLIM

I dont see his name on there...

But yeah, i missed all the name calling but from what i now hear, he sounds like one big dick sucker

Scrappy
02-24-2006, 12:37 AM
hes far from big... chunky... hell yeah, girl like... even closer... :D

Bishop
02-24-2006, 12:38 AM
hes far from big... chunky... hell yeah, girl like... even closer... :D
lol i didnt mean Big as on phisical aprearance but that works too :goodjob:

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 12:38 AM
Yeah i feel ya. You shoulda pimp slapped that bitch and made him your whore.

edit: oh wait, you did. Good job :goodjob:

Oh, believe me, if he wouldn't have appologized I would have shown him how strong my pimp hand is.

BTW-Props to Brett to pointing him out to me. :goodjob:

Bishop
02-24-2006, 12:40 AM
Oh, believe me, if he wouldn't have appologized I would have shown him how strong my pimp hand is.
LOL

BTW-Props to Brett to pointing him out to me. :goodjob:
BTLFED and Brett FTW!

TheSnail
02-24-2006, 12:40 AM
That may make people say something to Ren, to see what you would do.

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 12:42 AM

WTFever, everyone talks shit to everyone on here, and that is fine (I do it too), but what he said to Ren and kept going with Ren crossed WAY over the line. I would have done the same thing for any of my friends, as I know they would do the same for me. I am not trying to start a pissing contest.

JustinSane110™
02-24-2006, 12:43 AM
WTF are you talkin about? Believe me, they'll have more than just BTLFED to worry about, and they'll know that if they're smart.

TheSnail
02-24-2006, 12:46 AM
Good enough, I just wanted to know your responce if I said one thing to Ren, and if you blew up then I would think there was a crush. But you said it fine, so I have nothing else to insigate on.

JustinSane110™
02-24-2006, 12:48 AM
Good enough, I just wanted to know your responce if I said one thing to Ren, and if you blew up then I would think there was a crush. But you said it fine, so I have nothing else to insigate on.
So sticking up for a friend = a crush now?? :confused:

Please explain?? :dunno:

TheSnail
02-24-2006, 12:48 AM
WTF are you talkin about? Believe me, they'll have more than just BTLFED to worry about, and they'll know that if they're smart.

How are you gonna do me like that, I sent that dudes gf's hot friend your way!

DurtySpeed
02-24-2006, 12:49 AM
Props to you man. :goodjob:

JustinSane110™
02-24-2006, 12:50 AM
How are you gonna do me like that, I sent that dudes gf's hot friend your way!
You apparently gave bad directions, cuz no hot latin girls made it to me yet, haha.

TheSnail
02-24-2006, 12:51 AM
Im just fucking around, Yall dont need to get serious so damn quick

carrascopa
02-24-2006, 01:33 AM
ut ohhhh.. chris may have a little bit of cali in him after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good job home boy

Tank
02-24-2006, 02:23 AM
so halfwit did soemthing to ren i had no idea well its all good as long as he apologized he seems like a ok guy from what i know and i know hes young ill try to mold him in the ways once i return home sorry to hear bout this though ren i never knew and your not only pretty for your man your pretty for me too ren, but im married so................................................ ................well keep that on the low lol

Halfwit
02-24-2006, 06:18 AM
1: halfwit = pwnt.
2:brett, ren,scrappy BTLFED. , its cool keep it real

3:i myself never said anything about her, i transfered what someone had said, but yes it was wrong and un-called for.

4: TANK, THANKS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDTNT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS AND JUST PUT YOUR .02 CENTS IN ABOUT HOW I WAS A DICK OR SOMETHING.

Tank
02-24-2006, 06:44 AM
hey its no biggy its the past and i know ren is understanding and sweet so she will be ok and like i said ill take responsiblity for halfwit from now on he is a cool young guy so lets just move on from this K everyone

A.P. Photography
02-24-2006, 07:42 AM
:werd:

The Ren
02-24-2006, 07:44 AM
All in all its over with.. the boy called me fat and thought it was funny to do so.. it gave him a good laugh.. and like I told him.. if calling me fat is the only thin he has.. his shit is week.. and since this is a car website.. my car could smoke his... even with my fat bohemouth self in it.

Edit: not to mention if chris didnt say anything I thought Scott was ganna jump over the table.. I have never seen him that upset..

Tank
02-24-2006, 07:59 AM
whos scott? what we gotta realize is we all say things just for kicks for example you all didnt know btlfed wore lime green thongs at night J/P anyway its over and done with so whatever ad no there will be no jumpin of any sorts in teh future so sayeth me TANK lol

The Ren
02-24-2006, 08:00 AM
Scott= My boyfriend..

A.P. Photography
02-24-2006, 08:01 AM
whos scott? what we gotta realize is we all say things just for kicks for example you all didnt know btlfed wore lime green thongs at night J/P anyway its over and done with so whatever ad no there will be no jumpin of any sorts in teh future so sayeth me TANK lol
:lmfao: The sad part is you talkin like you seen him in Lime Green Thongs

A.P. Photography
02-24-2006, 08:04 AM
Scott= My boyfriend..
Yeah I could see scott jumping over the table. I would have felt sorry for halfwit if it did happen.

Tank
02-24-2006, 08:07 AM
:lmfao: The sad part is you talkin like you seen him in Lime Green Thongs
i know your not laughin i stil got the pic of you in you g string walking around the rainbow club :lmfao:

The Ren
02-24-2006, 08:08 AM
Yeah I could see scott jumping over the table. I would have felt sorry for halfwit if it did happen.

As soon as I filled Scott in.. he cracked his knuckles and had to keep his hands in his hoodie.. talk about someone being pissed.. Scott kept staring at him... he may look small but the boy is strong as fuck... I guess that what wrestling and weight training does to you

Tank
02-24-2006, 08:11 AM
hmmmmmmm maybe but i find my strong knuckles compliments of vigorous beating off LOL J/P

A.P. Photography
02-24-2006, 08:14 AM
i know your not laughin i stil got the pic of you in you g string walking around the rainbow club :lmfao:
Don't make me post the pic of you and that one dude playing trains. And you were the engine :eek: Still can't believe your wife took that pic of you.

A.P. Photography
02-24-2006, 08:17 AM
As soon as I filled Scott in.. he cracked his knuckles and had to keep his hands in his hoodie.. talk about someone being pissed.. Scott kept staring at him... he may look small but the boy is strong as fuck... I guess that what wrestling and weight training does to you
Small as in short but he is stocky.

babygurl
02-24-2006, 08:28 AM
1: halfwit = pwnt.
2:brett, ren,scrappy BTLFED. , its cool keep it real

3:i myself never said anything about her, i transfered what someone had said, but yes it was wrong and un-called for.

4: TANK, THANKS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDTNT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS AND JUST PUT YOUR .02 CENTS IN ABOUT HOW I WAS A DICK OR SOMETHING.

Ok you made a mistake! But you should know, at your age 19 you should be smart enough, not to repeat what stupid people say about others!

And dude you know you stepped over the line! So grow the fuck up!

I dont care if you thought it was a joke or not, if you dont know someone that well you dont go there! Next time I hear you say anything about Ren! I will be the first one to tampon slap you....

A.P. Photography
02-24-2006, 08:29 AM
Next time I hear you say anything about Ren! I will be the first one to tampon slap you....
Damn, Babygurl keepin it REAL!! Nasty, but REAL!

OPC-cobaltSS
02-24-2006, 08:29 AM

Halfwit
02-24-2006, 08:31 AM
Ok you made a mistake! But you should know, at your age 19 you should be smart enough, not to repeat what stupid people say about others!

I dont care if you thought it was a joke or not, if you dont know someone that well you dont go there! Next time I hear you say anything about Ren! I will be the first one to tampon slap you....

werd.

babygurl
02-24-2006, 08:33 AM
Damn, Babygurl keepin it REAL!! Nasty, but REAL!

It would not be a used tampon, unless I really hated the person!

But like I said I cant stand for people to call someone fat! Yeah I have done it, when I was in high school! I do make comments...but I usually have something to back it up!

Ren is my girl, and she is beauitful they way she is! I love slapping her ass!

A.P. Photography
02-24-2006, 08:36 AM
I love slapping her ass!
http://firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum25/godzirra_o_rly.jpg

Tank
02-24-2006, 08:38 AM
to much feminity in here *slams door as he leaves*

Nitro
02-24-2006, 08:56 AM

good lawd!!!! :lmfao: Ren'z my peoplez i would hate to have to do a public shaking on u homie.........

B16a2 Civic
02-24-2006, 09:03 AM
hmmm, alrighty

A.P. Photography
02-24-2006, 09:04 AM
hmmm, alrighty
:rly:

babygurl
02-24-2006, 09:06 AM
good lawd!!!! :lmfao: Ren'z my peoplez i would hate to have to do a public shaking on u homie.........

are you talking to the other dude or me?

Cause I am your peoplez too right? :(

B16a2 Civic
02-24-2006, 09:06 AM
ya rly, i thought halfwit said sorry before(propr to the meet)?
no need to hold a grudge if an apology was offered

A.P. Photography
02-24-2006, 09:07 AM
I have no idea, I thought he apologized as well but maybe there was more to it that what we saw. :dunno:

babygurl
02-24-2006, 09:08 AM

you are correct on that! But I didnt know he said he was sorry! But Him and I have already talked so he is cool, at least on my view on things, it all depends on Ren!

Halfwit
02-24-2006, 09:09 AM
i did, but i think btlfed..wanted a SINCERE ONE MOTHA FUCKA....lol.

B16a2 Civic
02-24-2006, 09:10 AM

oh...nothin wrong with beating a dead horse, i guess.

babygurl
02-24-2006, 09:10 AM

LOL well then your "beef" with everyone of Ren's friends should be settled...so dont even pay attention to the thread anymore!

Halfwit
02-24-2006, 09:12 AM
LOL well then your "beef" with everyone of Ren's friends should be settled...so dont even pay attention to the thread anymore!

SHOULD be....

A.P. Photography
02-24-2006, 09:14 AM
oh...nothin wrong with beating a dead horse, i guess.
http://firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum20/deadhorse.jpg

B16a2 Civic
02-24-2006, 09:15 AM
" sticks and stones"
sticks and stones.....

RandomGuy
02-24-2006, 09:16 AM
LOL HALFWIT GOT PUNKD...

i woulda beat btlfeds white ass down and be like you applogize for letting your face beat up my fist.. blahhahahahahaha jk (or am i)

Scrappy
02-24-2006, 09:49 AM
man this is lame... Halfwit do not PM me the converstations that went on there... I know i was right there next to you... excuse me for the quote i wrote was not all in one breath

SE-Romeo
02-24-2006, 10:12 AM
Man that was awesome. Chris in front of Halfwit "Alright, I'mma take a shot of jager, then I'm gonna have me a shot of HALFWIT"

and the Introduction...Priceless. YAY CHRIS!

PhAtBoYMr2
02-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Yeah dont fuck with the asshole crew....shit pops off

Chris you still smell bad though... :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
02-24-2006, 10:40 AM
cuz the boys in the hood are always hard
you come talkin that trash, we'll pull ya card
knowin' nuthin in life but to be legit'
dont quote me boy coz i aint said shit

B16a2 Civic
02-24-2006, 11:17 AM
sonic teh hedgehog eats chilli dogs

Vteckidd
02-24-2006, 11:38 AM
/thread failure

i read all this just to see BTLFED put someone in their place, DUH, i thought you knew this SON!

The Ren
02-24-2006, 03:03 PM
I told him I was done with him awhile back.. and I told him to keep my name out of his mouth.. all was said and done until Dinner.. when Brady was like "why you dont like my buddy casey".. and I was like "who" and he goes "halfwit".. and I simply stated why I didnt like him and why I would not say anything to him. Other friends of mine overheard and were not happy what happened... his immaturity still doesnt account for the fact he shouldnt have said/repeated what was said..period. I could careless how many times he apologizies.. its over and done with.. I still think hes very disrespectful and my view will never change. Had I not called him out in his own forum.. he would have never apologized... When he was aproached by Brandon (Psinxs) and Brandon told him it wasnt cool, halfwit simply said "oh I dont care"... so personally to me.. I dont care...its over

RandomGuy
02-24-2006, 03:14 PM
eat his fuckin costume

Tank
02-24-2006, 03:23 PM
the more read of this the more im seeing where teh conflict came im not gonna say anything cause its over but i think we shouldnt allow others to stir us so easily this goes both ways for this situation IMO

BluesClues
02-24-2006, 03:51 PM

Ok so what happened? BTLFED notes requested please!!!!!!
I heard the story about halfwit talking smack, but what REALLY happened??!!!
Oh, and what is going down tonight?:eek:

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 03:59 PM
ut ohhhh.. chris may have a little bit of cali in him after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good job home boy

I have more in me than you think I do. ;)

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 04:00 PM

I told you not to tell anyone about that! I was a dare, damnit! :eek: :lmfao:

BTEC
02-24-2006, 04:00 PM
I have more in me than you think I do. ;)
ill kick chris's ass. trying to act all gangstuh on IA. Bring me a muhfuggin cheese burger BITCH!!

BluesClues
02-24-2006, 04:05 PM
ill kick chris's ass. trying to act all gangstuh on IA. Bring me a muhfuggin cheese burger BITCH!!
Nigwa you ain't gansta!!! Don't forget who kicked you in your dome last night!!!:lmfao:

BTEC
02-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Nigwa you ain't gansta!!! Don't forget who kicked you in your dome last night!!!:lmfao:
see thats what im tom bout!! im kicking off in yo ass tonight, taking pics and posting that shit tomorrow!! im sick of you coming on here calling me out like that bc i dnt believe in hitting women. but im gonna make an exception for you . consider ur ass kicked!!

BluesClues
02-24-2006, 04:10 PM
see thats what im tom bout!! im kicking off in yo ass tonight, taking pics and posting that shit tomorrow!! im sick of you coming on here calling me out like that bc i dnt believe in hitting women. but im gonna make an exception for you . consider ur ass kicked!!
You ain't gon do nothing but use it as an excuse to get freaky with me like always!:idb: You just trying to use my camera to record your own home videos. Well, guess what? It ain't happenin captin!

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 04:11 PM

What, on here? That shit don't mean anything. That shit crossed way over the line and I could tell that Ren was still a bit upset about it (and Scott looked like he was about to kill the poor kid lol) so I made him appologize in front of everyone to make sure that it was a sincere one. To me that is not beating a dead horse.

But he did, so IMO we can drop it and move on to tormenting someone else.

And next time I see you, Random Guy, I might just piss on your forehead. :tongue: :lmfao:

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Yeah dont fuck with the asshole crew....shit pops off

Chris you still smell bad though... :lmfao:

Toni said I smelled good. :confused:

Now YOU, on the other hand...... :tongue:

BTEC
02-24-2006, 04:13 PM
You ain't gon do nothing but use it as an excuse to get freaky with me like always!:idb: You just trying to use my camera to record your own home videos. Well, guess what? It ain't happenin captin!
Umm, no i dnt. Just bc my hand "unintentionally" try to go dwn the waist of ur pants when u have me n the headlock dnt mean im doing that on purpose. but dnt try to change the subject to something freaky u PERV. ;)

BluesClues
02-24-2006, 04:15 PM
Umm, no i dnt. Just bc my hand "unintentionally" try to go dwn the waist of ur pants when u have me n the headlock dnt mean im doing that on purpose. but dnt try to change the subject to something freaky u PERV. ;)
I know you are but what am I?
Anyway, don't forget who got their ass kicked last night shawtie! Yeah, so don't forget that cause I bring the pain!:lmfao:

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 04:15 PM
Oh, and what is going down tonight?:eek:

Tonight? I dunno about everyone else, but I am meeting a couple women at a pool hall and getting drunk. :hump: :D

BluesClues
02-24-2006, 04:16 PM
Tonight? I dunno about everyone else, but I am meeting a couple women at a pool hall and getting drunk. :hump: :D
Sounds like a really good time my man!:goodjob: :idb:

BTEC
02-24-2006, 04:17 PM
I know you are but what am I?
Anyway, don't forget who got their ass kicked last night shawtie! Yeah, so don't forget that cause I bring the pain!:lmfao:
you kicking my ass is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. If u stop and think about it, ull realize that he likes it. :tongue:

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Sounds like a really good time my man!:goodjob: :idb:

It should be. BTLFED FTW! :D

BluesClues
02-24-2006, 04:19 PM
you kicking my ass is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. If u stop and think about it, ull realize that he likes it. :tongue:
That's why you purposely pick fights with me so you can get freaky. I am on to you. I got my eye on you boy!
Anyway, I am going upstairs to nibble nibble now so PEACE, LOVE, AND NAPPINESS!!!!

BTEC
02-24-2006, 04:19 PM
budlight>guiness or whatever u be dranking. lol!!!!

BluesClues
02-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Make sure to take pics!;)

BTEC
02-24-2006, 04:21 PM
That's why you purposely pick fights with me so you can get freaky. I am on to you. I got my eye on you boy!
Anyway, I am going upstairs to nibble nibble now so PEACE, LOVE, AND NAPPINESS!!!!
:idb: :hump: :lickpuss:
:dunno:, u caught me red handed. so what time we gonna "fight" tonight?

BluesClues
02-24-2006, 04:23 PM
:idb: :hump: :lickpuss:
:dunno:, u caught me red handed. so what time we gonna "fight" tonight?
Hey..... why does that look fimiliar?:D

BTEC
02-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Hey..... why does that look fimiliar?:D
ill refresh ur memory later. ;)

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 04:31 PM
Yawl get your bullshit leghumping garbage out of my fucking thread! This shit is about ME damnit! Make your own little "kissy kissy boo boo" thread! :upchuck:

RandomGuy
02-24-2006, 04:32 PM
And next time I see you, Random Guy, I might just piss on your forehead. :tongue: :lmfao:
bring it whiteboy!!! haha

LOL im still laughing at how he got punked LOL he went down like that... even if i was in the wrong i would be like fuck that i said what i said. AHAHHA he got punked im gonna make fun of him forever for that.

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 04:32 PM
bring it whiteboy!!! haha

LOL im still laughing at how he got punked LOL he went down like that... even if i was in the wrong i would be like fuck that i said what i said. AHAHHA he got punked im gonna make fun of him forever for that.

Hahaha nevar let him live it down hahaha :lmfao:

BTEC
02-24-2006, 04:40 PM
Yawl get your bullshit leghumping garbage out of my fucking thread! This shit is about ME damnit! Make your own little "kissy kissy boo boo" thread! :upchuck:
lol!!! hate-uh! U called out a 12 year old kid, wtf. U want rep point for that shit? lol!!!! im joking dude but thread jacking is the best. :D

RandomGuy
02-24-2006, 04:47 PM
thread jacking is the best. :D
mofo u dont know half of it...
i practically invented thread jacking lol

JustinSane110™
02-24-2006, 06:01 PM
mofo u dont know half of it...
i practically invented thread jacking lol
HAHAHAHAHA, hell yeah, "Anybody know where any good BMW dealers are?". That thread got jacked from post #2, LIRL!!!

2mchbooty
02-25-2006, 09:05 AM
Chris is such a sweetheart! :)

babygurl
02-25-2006, 12:21 PM
Chris is such a sweetheart! :)

what about me?

HalfBaked
02-25-2006, 12:53 PM
God damned 240 owners thinking they can just go and make fun of whomever they want!

He is lucky I wasn't around when all this went down! I would have throw down!

PhAtBoYMr2
02-25-2006, 12:55 PM
God damned 240 owners thinking they can just go and make fun of whomever they want!

He is lucky I wasn't around when all this went down! I would have throw down!

LOL Matt gettin gangsta on that ass!

HalfBaked
02-25-2006, 01:08 PM
LOL Matt gettin gangsta on that ass!

Yea! I'm a crazy cracka wit nothin to live fo!!!!!

PhAtBoYMr2
02-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Yea! I'm a crazy cracka wit nothin to live fo!!!!!

hahaha! you fix your car yet? im about to get a new turbo once i get these fucking taxes man....cant wait

HalfBaked
02-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Nope.

The car is still sitting in front of my APT. I'm gonna get a quote for everything this week, then probably pull motor later on in the week.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-25-2006, 01:32 PM
Nope.

The car is still sitting in front of my APT. I'm gonna get a quote for everything this week, then probably pull motor later on in the week.

Nice...good luck man, hopefully you get it back up soon. I hate not having my car.

HalfBaked
02-25-2006, 01:37 PM
Yea, it definately sucks not driving. I played DD the other night so I would get to drive a car.

The Ren
02-25-2006, 07:46 PM
thread jackers