PDA

View Full Version : New to the site

Screet Ho's
02-23-2006, 11:06 PM
I've been posting a little on the site and thought I should post some things about myself and my club. I moved down here a little over a year ago. I was an officer in a club called Screet Ho's www.screethos.com (http://www.screethos.com) (please don't ask about the name. I didn't name it). I joined SH's in October of 98. It really is a great club and it has been around since 1993. It actually originated in Albany, GA. When I moved down here I was looking for a car club to join. I joined one and it wasn't what I was looking for. My old president from SH's suggested starting a chapter around here. After a month of kicking the idea around I came up with a proposal. It got approved and Screet Ho's Atlanta Chapter was born, but its not that simple. I had to find officers, members, get club shirts made, get the logos made....etc. You get the point. The club has been going for about 10 months now. We're up to 11 logoed cars (not all of our cars are on our web site yet), 5 associate members (these are people who want to be in a car club, but there cars don't meet are standards yet, so no LOGO), and right now have 2 pledges. We made our first appearnce at the SADD car show this last weekend. Only brought 7 logoed cars, and one of are associates. Took home 6 trophies. We will be at most events around the Atlanta area ths year, and we're quickly growing in numbers. At NOPI St. Louis combined with the KC Chapter we took home the club participation trophy. All of our 11 cars will be at the Berry College Show in Rome. :blah: I know I'm rambling, but I'm proud of this chapter. We are a drama free club that gets along with almost everybody. We would like to hang out with some other local clubs. Well thats pretty much it. If you read all of this, You're alot better person than I am. See you guys/girls at most events this year. Thank You for taking time to read this.

Tank
02-24-2006, 07:00 AM
welcome and sorry for kicking you in the balls already but its what i do good luck with your team

#1Beaver
02-24-2006, 09:13 AM
welcome
good luck with your team

Sibious
02-25-2006, 01:35 AM
welcome.