PDA

View Full Version : Oh wow just got pulled over....

1439/2000
02-23-2006, 09:52 PM
Ok so I'm coming home from work and I get off the highway, slow down, get off and get pulled over by the QT on Bells ferry.

I'm sitting there and the guy spotlights me and another car shows up 5 minutes later. I've turned my car off because the cams were loping super hard and I didnt want to look worse. So now I'm freezing me ass off wondering what I did.

CLIFFNOTES: He thinks I was racing some girl in a sunfire, which i had never seen ever. Checks my tint which came up as 29% IN THE DARK and said that was illegal as was the strip on my windshield which is 6 inchs. THEN my RRE tag frame is illegal.

And now for the killer:

Makes me pop my hood and trunk and stand on the curb and he checks for Nitrous. Goddamn.

Are you serious?

"Sir I dont have nitrous, my turbo works just fine."

"Oh you turboed it?"

"No it came that way"

"Well I see you have N-O-S (spells it out} gauges."

"Nope thats boost pressure and EGT"

I show him around the motor and explain what everything does and tell him its not illegal. Blah Blah Blah....

Comes down to it, he gives me a 10 dollar ticket for my tag frame and tells me to FIX everything else(tint,gauges,strip on windshield). He said he would have loved to nabbed me for racing and I got lucky cause he couldnt prove it.

Officer- "Oh so you do race?"
Me- "At the track."
o "But It says Road Race."
m "Yeah like on a Road course, like Road Atlanta."
o "You're making yourself stand out with that cocky tag and frame and

gauges."
m "Ok"

o "If that cavalier had things done to it, i could have gotten you for reckless driving."
m "How? Why? I wouldnt waste my time on a 16 year old girl in a j body"
o "I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt"
m "Thanks."

Fuck, that was a waste of 30 minutes and 10 bucks.

D16Civic
02-23-2006, 09:55 PM
damn, thats ridiculous , at least it was only a $10 ticket tho

Rican219
02-23-2006, 09:56 PM
:2up: FUK U PIG!! I hate cops

Crazy Asian
02-23-2006, 09:57 PM
I Liked my officer who pulled me over cuz some dumb ass couldn't drive a manual and mind you it's a miata and kept stalling every freaking 5 sec and my officer thought I was tailing him too close. He pulled over me and goes " You do know what you did?" and I go "Yes officer." "Good well dont drive to fast in these PRelude and you have a nice day."

COGCaviZ24
02-23-2006, 10:13 PM
HAHA, it seems every other post that you do involves a j body. none the less that cop was an ass

1439/2000
02-23-2006, 10:15 PM
HAHA, it seems every other post that you do involves a j body. none the less that cop was an ass

Its a coincidence.

They ruin my life.

COGCaviZ24
02-23-2006, 10:17 PM
Its a coincidence.

They ruin my life.

sorry to hear. gotta love the cops ingorance

Sibious
02-23-2006, 10:35 PM
damn well ur lucky

EP3sAreFun
02-24-2006, 09:10 AM
shitty...... ive got an NX tag lol

what the legality of nitrous? legal to have as long as you dont use? long as the bottle is closed? or if they even see it hooked up?

B16a2 Civic
02-24-2006, 09:12 AM
should have chopped him in the throat

Big Baller
02-24-2006, 09:12 AM
The line cant be connected to the bottle.

babygurl
02-24-2006, 09:16 AM
I didnt go to the NP meet but I one time, I did get pulled over test driving the car I now own!

I was on 369 going towards, Dawsonville, and the speed limit over by Milton Martin Honda is 35! I wasnt even paying attention to how fast I was going! I used to drive a sentra, and it was slow!

Basically I had Rabunchic with me. She told me to slow down as soon as she said that, I had two Hall County Cops. Behind me! I was like FUCK!

WEll I pulled over, they came walking up, I was like SORRY!

To make things worse, the salesmen, didnt put a dealer tag on the car! So they are looking at me, and questioning me? When you saw us why did you speed up? I said I didnt see you sorry!

Explain, I was test driving the car, and that I was used to driving a Sentra, that has no power. And he said who is your dealer? I gave him the information.

He came back, I asked how much trouble am I in?

he said "Slow down, and take the car back now"

MAN! I was about to cry! LIRL!

Anyways Aimee (rabunchic) is sitting next to me, laughing her ass off!

I get back to the dealership, and the salesmen said "give me the keys"

he was completely cool about everything! LOL!

****MORAL OF THE STORY*****

Always check to see if there is a dealer tag, and dont speed! and pay attention to the posted speed limit signs!!!!!!!!!

EP3sAreFun
02-24-2006, 09:25 AM
The line cant be connected to the bottle.
uh huh....... what about if its an empty bottle?

RandomGuy
02-24-2006, 09:29 AM
can you have intercooler spray "Nos"? im pretty sure you can... and most cops wouldnt be able to tell the differnece you can get ticketed for that shit :nx:

YokotaS13
02-24-2006, 09:33 AM
Its a coincidence.

They ruin my life.
they ruin everyones lives.

YokotaS13
02-24-2006, 09:35 AM
shitty...... ive got an NX tag lol

what the legality of nitrous? legal to have as long as you dont use? long as the bottle is closed? or if they even see it hooked up?
its legal on hondas, because even with it, they are still too slow to pass a pinto.

COGCaviZ24
02-24-2006, 09:37 AM
I didnt go to the NP meet but I one time, I did get pulled over test driving the car I now own!

I was on 369 going towards, Dawsonville, and the speed limit over by Milton Martin Honda is 35! I wasnt even paying attention to how fast I was going! I used to drive a sentra, and it was slow!

Basically I had Rabunchic with me. She told me to slow down as soon as she said that, I had two Hall County Cops. Behind me! I was like FUCK!

WEll I pulled over, they came walking up, I was like SORRY!

To make things worse, the salesmen, didnt put a dealer tag on the car! So they are looking at me, and questioning me? When you saw us why did you speed up? I said I didnt see you sorry!

Explain, I was test driving the car, and that I was used to driving a Sentra, that has no power. And he said who is your dealer? I gave him the information.

He came back, I asked how much trouble am I in?

he said "Slow down, and take the car back now"

MAN! I was about to cry! LIRL!

Anyways Aimee (rabunchic) is sitting next to me, laughing her ass off!

I get back to the dealership, and the salesmen said "give me the keys"

he was completely cool about everything! LOL!

****MORAL OF THE STORY*****

Always check to see if there is a dealer tag, and dont speed! and pay attention to the posted speed limit signs!!!!!!!!!

yeah, that's a bad area. my wife her 1st ticket there, 20 over. i go through there are the time doing like 50mph, not even realizing it

1439/2000
02-24-2006, 09:41 AM
lol i dont know what some of these stories have to do with me getting searched for nitrous...

anyway im pretty sure if you had the bottle youd get fucked by this guy. it depends who you get but he was looking for anything.

B16a2 Civic
02-24-2006, 11:42 AM
lol i dont know what some of these stories have to do with me getting searched for nitrous...

its always all about you isnt it?
why dont you make your own thread!

tony
02-24-2006, 12:28 PM
"Sir I dont have nitrous, my turbo works just fine."

"Oh you turboed it?"

"No it came that way"

:lmfao: for some reason I can vision that part of the conversation

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-24-2006, 02:36 PM
Cops think they know everything bout cars...After I jsut go pulled over im standin on the curb with the officer and a srt-4 drives by and and the bov goes off...and the officer goes..damn if i was on that road i would be pullin him over rite now for the nitrous bottle...i was like dude thats turbo...and hes like dont get smart with me i know a lot of things bout cars....yeah...ok..loll...btw it was a GSP cop...maybe it was the same guy who got you???

EP3sAreFun
02-24-2006, 02:55 PM
its legal on hondas, because even with it, they are still too slow to pass a pinto.
heh.... the super original "hondas are slow joke"... wow, never heard that one before. Y ou could at least come up with something new :p

1439/2000
02-24-2006, 03:21 PM
:lmfao: for some reason I can vision that part of the conversation

Yeah it was bizarre. I was showing him around the motor and I was kinda proud like showing the 15 year old kid that thinks your car is cool.

"I see the cold air induction"

"Well yeah kinda and then it goes into the turbo there, oh and there's the intercooler. But yeah no nitrous."

"Ok well i see you have done modifications, I'm going to look on the inside because Ive seen it being tucked away in there before."

I wish I had a big bottle tucked under the back seat or something.

BluesClues
02-24-2006, 04:02 PM
Man the cops are getting ridiculous these days. I just got my second ticket today by a GSP! Probably the same one I ran from last week. :dunno: Ne way, at least he was nice about it. He said he caught me doing 70 in a 55, but wrote me a ticket for 65 in a 55 so I don't get any points on my record and he is giving me til the 5th of April to pay it. Mighty nice of hime. He must have seen my winning smile. :lmao:
I got another ticket last month by a College Park police. I was doing 83 in a 55. I was pissed because I was going home from watching people race on the highway and got tired of trying to keep up with them in my slow ass car. I was sleepy as a mofo and I get pulled over which is not fair because they were doing 100+ and didn't get pulled over, but I did. All I wanted to do is go home and sleep. BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

RBpoweredSileighty
02-24-2006, 04:06 PM
pathetic, and typical

YokotaS13
02-24-2006, 04:23 PM
heh.... the super original "hondas are slow joke"... wow, never heard that one before. Y ou could at least come up with something new :p
if you need nitrous to go fast, you are slow. lol. turbos are cool, nitrous arent

EP3sAreFun
02-24-2006, 05:50 PM
if you need nitrous to go fast, you are slow. lol. turbos are cool, nitrous arent
Ii'm going fast using a chemical means, versus using a mechanical means :P ... your making it look apparent that you know nothing about nitrous, what it is and how it works.

HalfBaked
02-24-2006, 06:06 PM
Ii'm going fast using a chemical means, versus using a mechanical means :P ... your making it look apparent that you know nothing about nitrous, what it is and how it works.

Except I'm sure your little shot of nitrous doesn't make you fast...

EP3sAreFun
02-24-2006, 06:30 PM
Except I'm sure your little shot of nitrous doesn't make you fast...
215whp 201tqe versus 125whp stock. I have more torque than 90% of the dynoed K20A3s ive seen, so for what i have and how much ive spent, i consider myself fast. From from the fastest, but yes, fast

fast is all a matter of point of view anyways

YokotaS13
02-24-2006, 06:47 PM
but how long will it last under the pressure?
I know enough about nitrous that im not going to use it. Its what people use for cheap HP that dont want to go about it the correct way (ie rebuilt or turbo or SC)

however this isnt the place to talk about it, as its not a relevant thread, so im outta her

EJ25RUN
02-24-2006, 06:53 PM
i agree with cops being ignorant and thinking they know everything about cars

i remember at a qt one night, he started talking to me about my car

off- that your car
m- yeah man
off- you think its fast
m- no not really
off- well my impala is bored over so dont let me catch you speeding
m.......ahhhhhhh...... ok officer

EP3sAreFun
02-24-2006, 06:57 PM
but how long will it last under the pressure?
I know enough about nitrous that im not going to use it. Its what people use for cheap HP that dont want to go about it the correct way (ie rebuilt or turbo or SC)

however this isnt the place to talk about it, as its not a relevant thread, so im outta her
cheap hp? correct way? you know enough myths about it aparently

if you'd like to learn about nitrous lemme know :) be glad to explain

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 07:38 PM
uh huh....... what about if its an empty bottle?

Nope. Still illegal and they can throw you in jail and impound your car for "racing."

BTLFED
02-24-2006, 07:39 PM
cheap hp? correct way? you know enough myths about it aparently

if you'd like to learn about nitrous lemme know :) be glad to explain

I love nitrous "myths." In the 8 years I have been using it I think I have heard them all. :rolleyes:

YokotaS13
02-24-2006, 08:21 PM
its not myths, i have friends that have had perfectly tuned cars, but after time, nitrous just takes its toll

hondagod2
02-24-2006, 08:23 PM
i got pulled over crossing 85 on 211 stoped at a red light the cop was sitting at the other side. As soon as the light turned green he hit the blue lights. To make a long story short the basterd got me for alterd suspion,car being more than 4in lowerd,the outside of my tires not touching the ground and the inside being to worn out,my head lights and blikers being blue,windows to dark,exhaust being to loud. When i went to court they droped everything and fired the pig.

YokotaS13
02-24-2006, 08:24 PM
i doubt that
since you technically broke the laws he wrote you up for. Especially with your bad camber, its a danger to other motorists ont eh road

hondagod2
02-24-2006, 08:27 PM
doubt what

YokotaS13
02-24-2006, 08:29 PM
that he got fired , the "pig" as you put it, but im sure youd want that "pig" to be there if you were in an accident, becuase your poorly setup suspension wore your tire down, causing it to rupture, and slam you into a wall.

hondagod2
02-24-2006, 08:37 PM
the pig got fired for other reasons and if you know how to drive you can handle a blow out.And the suspension was not poorly set up just because i didnt have a camber kit

YokotaS13
02-24-2006, 08:43 PM
Suurrrreeee
i bet you had arospeed coilovers too. regardless, your immature nad stupid for complaining about things that you did wrong to begin with and getting a ticket for it.
itd be like, i was going 55 in a school zone and got a ticket WTF

hondagod2
02-24-2006, 08:55 PM
wtf is your problem does your pussy hurt do you need a tampon. After i put my clutch in tomorrow im gonna drive my honda up your ass

YokotaS13
02-24-2006, 09:42 PM
lol, you better do it quick, or your gonna have to chase me down in japan.

COGCaviZ24
02-24-2006, 10:21 PM
i got pulled over crossing 85 on 211 stoped at a red light the cop was sitting at the other side. As soon as the light turned green he hit the blue lights. To make a long story short the basterd got me for alterd suspion,car being more than 4in lowerd,the outside of my tires not touching the ground and the inside being to worn out,my head lights and blikers being blue,windows to dark,exhaust being to loud. When i went to court they droped everything and fired the pig.

your a retard!! tires not road safe. blue turn signals....ILLEGAL. loud exhaust(that's a new one for a honda owner). and what honda can you lower more 4inches and still be road worthy!! besides a CRV, or the truck.

you sir, sound like a half ass ricer to me :gay:

YokotaS13
02-24-2006, 10:37 PM
dude, you cant talk much lol, come on

COGCaviZ24
02-24-2006, 11:14 PM
no fuck you for comparing me to this piece of shit

HalfBaked
02-24-2006, 11:40 PM
215whp 201tqe versus 125whp stock. I have more torque than 90% of the dynoed K20A3s ive seen, so for what i have and how much ive spent, i consider myself fast. From from the fastest, but yes, fast

fast is all a matter of point of view anyways

Damn thats so much! Your car must be fast as shit!

In fact my car on 3 cyl makes more power than that!

EP3sAreFun
02-25-2006, 12:22 AM
Damn thats so much! Your car must be fast as shit!

In fact my car on 3 cyl makes more power than that!

wow, your really lame.

You are a perfect example about what i dislike strongly about the general Import Community. Someone is always talking shit about someone's car. You cant seem to just accept the fact that i like my car and appreciate the fact that we both enjoy modifying our vehicles, regardless of choice.

metalman
02-25-2006, 09:14 AM
Wow...this is a pissing contest.

I am not into NOS ( I prefer forced induction ) but I know it can work quite well in the right hands. No sense pissing on someone elses likes or hobbies. Thats why they have all different flavors of ice cream and candy... for different tastes. Its all good.

As for cops...its quite clear to me that in Gwinnett county anyway some of the lamest loosers with inferiorty complex issues have been given guns and badges. In every instance I have experienced in dealing with them found them to be unprofessional, rude and downright stupid. I am not against law enforcement in general, I just hate seeing any municipality give retards a gun and badge. I have ridden along with a close friend who is (now retired) a cop in a major city and found some cops to be highly professional and courteous. Unfortantely I have yet to meet one around here.

Nittanys1
02-25-2006, 09:28 AM
truthfully you shouldnt have gotten a ticket for the plate frame....your allowed to have it....

ThrowBack
02-25-2006, 09:49 AM
soon we will be just like california. (hope not)

1439/2000
02-25-2006, 12:41 PM
truthfully you shouldnt have gotten a ticket for the plate frame....your allowed to have it....

not if its blocking the registration date and county apparently.

I love how all my thread turn into drama. lol

hondagod saying something about driving his honda up someones ass.

Thats gay.

HalfBaked
02-25-2006, 12:45 PM
Someone is always talking shit about someone's car. You cant seem to just accept the fact that i like my car and appreciate the fact that we both enjoy modifying our vehicles, regardless of choice.

The difference is that I modify mine better.

BTLFED
02-25-2006, 01:06 PM
its not myths, i have friends that have had perfectly tuned cars, but after time, nitrous just takes its toll

So what is this "time" frame you speak of? Like I said, I have been running it for 8 years in the same car.

I don't wanna get into a pissing contest about it, but there is a reason the tag on my CRX is my user name. ;)

BTLFED
02-25-2006, 01:13 PM

ERROR 404: Truth not found. Searching for Ricer.

Ricer found.

/Life

Nittanys1
02-25-2006, 01:33 PM
damn ppl fix your flipping avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DerrickT
02-25-2006, 03:07 PM
he probally drives a Camaro, dreams of Corvettes all day long and just wanted to pull you over because hes a domestic loving ignorant ass hole cop.

YokotaS13
02-25-2006, 04:15 PM
So what is this "time" frame you speak of? Like I said, I have been running it for 8 years in the same car.

I don't wanna get into a pissing contest about it, but there is a reason the tag on my CRX is my user name. ;)
actually the main one was a lightning in town (my boss actually) fresh engine and mods he was running consistant low 11s. did it for about a year, then put nitrous on it, had it dyno tuned and programed for it, then about 6 months later, all it did was start going slower and slower, the shop said it was due to premature wear from the nitrous, he also took it to the track almost every wekend though

Nah Mean?
02-25-2006, 06:07 PM
"Nossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

make sure you enunciate the ending

DerrickT
02-25-2006, 08:21 PM
your a retard!! tires not road safe. blue turn signals....ILLEGAL. loud exhaust(that's a new one for a honda owner). and what honda can you lower more 4inches and still be road worthy!! besides a CRV, or the truck.

you sir, sound like a half ass ricer to me :gay:

preach. anything over 2 inches on a honda is rediculous.
blue turn signals = the gehy.

EP3sAreFun
02-25-2006, 09:11 PM
The difference is that I modify mine better.
your a complete and utter idiot, i make an adult, mature comment, and you reply with this?

what do you drive? whats done to it? fuck, i may even like your car even though your a complete dick.

actually the main one was a lightning in town (my boss actually) fresh engine and mods he was running consistant low 11s. did it for about a year, then put nitrous on it, had it dyno tuned and programed for it, then about 6 months later, all it did was start going slower and slower, the shop said it was due to premature wear from the nitrous, he also took it to the track almost every wekend though
and thats all you know? what size shot? was it tuned correctly? was he abusing it? you say he took it to the track every weekend. In all actuality running even a 50shot tuned is no worse for your car than cold starting it. Once you start abusing it is when you have problems

BTLFED
02-25-2006, 11:56 PM
Halfbaked drives a shitbox. ;)

Finally, someone on here with some sense about nitrous.

Julio
02-26-2006, 12:04 AM
I ran 35 bottles through my old Honda d16y7 motor, auto in about 3 years.

Motor is still running in a 93 Civic right now with the same tranny.

And yes, I used to abused the shit out of that motor, I wont Lie =]

BTLFED
02-26-2006, 12:07 AM
Nitrous FTW!!

EP3sAreFun
02-26-2006, 12:07 AM
Halfbaked drives a shitbox. ;)

Finally, someone on here with some sense about nitrous.
haha thanks

EP3sAreFun
02-26-2006, 12:08 AM
I ran 35 bottles through my old Honda d16y7 motor, auto in about 3 years.

Motor is still running in a 93 Civic right now with the same tranny.

And yes, I used to abused the shit out of that motor, I wont Lie =]
damn 35 bottles? what size shot were you using?

btw, your sig is great haha

fawk_you
02-26-2006, 12:10 AM
thats pretty gay... made me chuckle a little as to how choad-like cops are these days with modded cars...

HalfBaked
02-26-2006, 01:39 AM
your a complete and utter idiot, i make an adult, mature comment, and you reply with this?

what do you drive? whats done to it? fuck, i may even like your car even though your a complete dick.

A 92 sentra se-r with an sr20det swap. No nitrous car made 276whp.

RandomGuy
02-26-2006, 01:46 AM
lol fuck kennessaw that place sux... I got transferred there for a month... im goin there tomorow as a matter of fact...
Damn roads that are designed to get you lost and shit fuck kennessaw.
@ Kiosk within Town Centre Regal Theatre... setting up the site there for a month then goin back to ATL...

gwinnet > kennessaw

RandomGuy
02-26-2006, 01:55 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/17/ukennas.JPG graphical representation

EP3sAreFun
02-26-2006, 01:56 AM
A 92 sentra se-r with an sr20det swap. No nitrous car made 276whp.
are you searious?

ever heard of a little thing called muscle cars? they can run 200 shots or higher if built for it.

so take roughly 2/3 of your total power and add that on top of the big block.

searously, go do some reading man.

The NOS Big Shot™ systems use a special "fogging" plate design that vastly improves nitrous flow, fuel atomization and mixture distribution. This Big Shot™ plate utilizes a unique spray bar that is equipped with sixty-eight (68) tiny orifices. These are precisely located to efficiently dispense a powerful nitrous/gasoline mixture for unbelievable horsepower. A NOS Big Shot™ system can create as much as 400 extra horsepower. Power output is adjustable from 200 - 400 horsepower simply by changing fuel and nitrous jets.

this kit STARTS at a 200whp shot :)

Youve got 276 i assume? cool. gotta love that rwd turbo! cool platform choice of the se-r rather than the typical 240sx

YokotaS13
02-26-2006, 07:56 AM

and thats all you know? what size shot? was it tuned correctly? was he abusing it? you say he took it to the track every weekend. In all actuality running even a 50shot tuned is no worse for your car than cold starting it. Once you start abusing it is when you have problemsit was a 75 shot on a NX setup, properly tuned (dont remember hte company, but they specialize in ford supercharged vehicles) and now he has a cobra running a 10.6 in street trim and hes not using nitrous this time

BTLFED
02-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Youve got 276 i assume? cool. gotta love that rwd turbo! cool platform choice of the se-r rather than the typical 240sx

Sentras are FWD (and lighter than 240sx's)

Gutling
02-26-2006, 09:30 AM
but being lighter is overshadowed by being fwd. GTiR ftw

BTLFED
02-26-2006, 09:31 AM
Being FWD is overshadowed by him running DOT slicks on the front. Shitbox Racing FTW

EP3sAreFun
02-26-2006, 09:32 AM
oh FWD, hah cool

HalfBaked
02-26-2006, 11:42 AM
but being lighter is overshadowed by being fwd. GTiR ftw

Even tho I'm fwd I'd still bust your ass.

Plus my car makes power on its t25 that you wish you could make on a t28.

On the hwy it doesn't matter that my power goes the front wheels...

BTW, last time I was at the track I beat a modded EVO each time we lined up against each other...he'd get me off the line but I caught him and past him like he was standing still.

Oh also, se-r > 240sx on road course. I'd love to you take your busted up s13 on a roadcourse with any se-r and try to hang.

EP3sAreFun
02-26-2006, 11:47 AM

BTW, last time I was at the track I beat a modded EVO each time we lined up against each other...he'd get me off the line but I caught him and past him like he was standing still.

Oh also, se-r > 240sx on road course. I'd love to you take your busted up s13 on a roadcourse with any se-r and try to hang.
anyone ever tell you that your are very hostile?

HalfBaked
02-26-2006, 11:48 AM
anyone ever tell you that your are very hostile?

I'm just really bored.

1439/2000
02-26-2006, 12:03 PM
Rotas are cheap.

lol new life to this thread.

"I know rotas are cheap, I choose the way I want to mod my car, your galant is ugly anyway....blah blah."

BTLFED
02-26-2006, 12:15 PM

Halfbaked FTW!! See my sig.

Julio
02-26-2006, 12:16 PM
damn 35 bottles? what size shot were you using?

btw, your sig is great haha

55 shot, Zex.. little motor took it like a champ.

HalfBaked
02-26-2006, 12:18 PM
Halfbaked FTW!! See my sig.

Gold member! You're the one and only!

BTLFED
02-26-2006, 12:18 PM
Gold member! You're the one and only!

That's because everyone else sucks!

HalfBaked
02-26-2006, 12:20 PM
That's because everyone else sucks!

They're all haters!

BTLFED
02-26-2006, 12:23 PM
They're all haters!

IronEagle
02-26-2006, 12:41 PM

:goodjob:

Oh btw..

http://www.fototime.com/D797A4A9DEAF604/standard.jpg