PDA

View Full Version : Thsi was sum bull shiet!!!

damion
04-19-2005, 10:31 PM
OK i have been havin clutch problems with my 96 civic so im on the highway by my house and im goin pretty fast and i hit the gas im in 5th gear rev rev hard rev my clutch gas been doin it for a while and i have a new exedy clutch in my trunk and well long story short my clutch blew to hell and i called my dad and he borrowed a rope and drug my car down to the mechanic shop and ripped my damn bumper off in the process and i only got my fuggin liscense YESTERDAY o and fyi the clutch was fucked up bad when i bought it the clutch has been slippin throw out bearing whining thats pretty fucked up aint it

twkg
04-19-2005, 11:46 PM
NOTE: Periods make for less confusing paragraphs.

If the clutch was fucked up when you bought it...then why did you bother installing it? However, yes that sounds pretty fucked up.

speedminded
04-20-2005, 01:42 AM
NOTE: Periods make for less confusing paragraphs.

If the clutch was fucked up when you bought it...then why did you bother installing it? However, yes that sounds pretty fucked up.I think he is saying a spare clutch was in the trunk when the clutch in the car went out....but if you're 16 it would seem like you should be capable of writing complete sentences.

twkg
04-20-2005, 02:46 AM
I think he is saying a spare clutch was in the trunk when the clutch in the car went out....but if you're 16 it would seem like you should be capable of writing complete sentences.
i actually see it now LOL!!! well then thats convenient you have another clutch! thanks for the translation!

A.P. Photography
04-20-2005, 07:48 AM
OK i have been havin clutch problems with my 96 civic so im on the highway by my house and im goin pretty fast and i hit the gas im in 5th gear rev rev hard rev my clutch gas been doin it for a while and i have a new exedy clutch in my trunk
So the question is why did you not fix it before now if it was giving you all the signs and slipping that bad to begin with. At this point no one is going to say feel sorry for you because you let it get that bad when you had another clutch in the trunk. If you would have replaced it sooner you would still have your front bumper on :goodjob:

CLEAN-ASS-EK
04-20-2005, 09:32 AM
DAM!!!!!! OK guys this is not "lets all rag on the kids thread". Look kid we all do or have done dumb shit in the past. Regardless of how these guys rag on you they have done stupid crap also. That's why they say hind sight is 20/20 b/c you did not know when it was goin to go out for sure. I completley feel you dude. I is a pretty fucked up situation. It's just that it was kinda ironic that when your clutch blew you had another one in the trunk. That's why these guys are giving you a hard time. What they're trying to say without being all SMART ASS about it is the since you had a clutch you probably should not have procrastinated. Next time just take care of a problem as soon as possible. Who knows your situation? Maybe you bought the car on a Friday and the shops are closed on the weekend, or maybe you simply did not have enough money at the time "seeing as how you just prob payed $5,000 if not more for the car then you had to pay prob around $300 for a new clutch", but NO you can't tell these SMART ASS KNOW IT ALL's anything on IA. They have nothin better to do than to rag all day and get all E-gangsta. It's all good kid next time maybe they won't be such dicks. Some people actually help others on IA instead of being a smart ass or talking shit!

B16a2 Civic
04-20-2005, 09:36 AM
DAM!!!!!! OK guys this is not "lets all rag on the kids thread". Look kid we all do or have done dumb shit in the past. Regardless of how these guys rag on you they have done stupid crap also. That's why they say hind sight is 20/20 b/c you did not know when it was goin to go out for sure. I completley feel you dude. I is a pretty fucked up situation. It's just that it was kinda ironic that when your clutch blew you had another one in the trunk. That's why these guys are giving you a hard time. What they're trying to say without being all SMART ASS about it is the since you had a clutch you probably should not have procrastinated. Next time just take care of a problem as soon as possible. Who knows your situation? Maybe you bought the car on a Friday and the shops are closed on the weekend, or maybe you simply did not have enough money at the time "seeing as how you just prob payed $5,000 if not more for the car then you had to pay prob around $300 for a new clutch", but NO you can't tell these SMART ASS KNOW IT ALL's anything on IA. They have nothin better to do than to rag all day and get all E-gangsta. It's all good kid next time maybe they won't be such dicks. Some people actually help others on IA instead of being a smart ass or talking shit!

i agree wit ya with most of that, we dont know his situation, dont know what the deal was and people should help and maybe feel empathy for the guy rather then make him feel worse about the situation...i agree its fucked up, now i need a clutch, but funds are making it hard to get one so i see where you wasn't able to install.....but yeah im witcha ya, glad you had the heart to stand up for him

A.P. Photography
04-20-2005, 10:57 AM
First off you don't know me. Second, he clearly stated that the problem has existed for awhile, therefore meaning he has had the car for awhile. Read my post and you will see I was being civil about it. Now don't come in here acting like the savior coming in to protect someone from the mean bullies. And what you are saying in your "nice" post is the same thing I already said.

CLEAN-ASS-EK
04-20-2005, 11:15 AM
yep your correct MR. teggy I'm saying exactly what you already stated just NOT SO SMART ASS!!!!!!! Just like I don't know you, you don't know him SO STOP RAGGIN. You did not like me raggin on you so don't you think he feels the same and who said I was talkin about you unless you felt at fault. Hmmmm good point correct. Take a good long think about that since your so smart you SMART ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blah: oh and yeah your correct I am a nice guy I did not have to stand up for him but if I did not who would? So when you get your ego in check come back and see me and get your facts correct. I'm a nice guy till you cross me the wrong way and you sure as hell did that. :2up:

A.P. Photography
04-20-2005, 11:21 AM
When you generalize everyone in the post I will jump back since I also posted. I am not guilty but tell me where you see me being a smart ass about it? And who said I was raggin on him, did he come in and say that, No. Maybe you just thought you needed to feel like a big person and step in, who knows. I could care less but don't generalize everyone into a single post.

CLEAN-ASS-EK
04-20-2005, 11:24 AM
so why did you reply if you were not being a smart ass? again check your facts. Think about it long and hard. you obviously did not think about it long enough.

CLEAN-ASS-EK
04-20-2005, 11:25 AM
mr teggy HAHAHAHAHAHAHA if you don't want to feel dumb just stop talking.

CLEAN-ASS-EK
04-20-2005, 11:26 AM
You have been voted official dumb ass of this post

VOTE MR. TEGGY OFFICIAL DUMB ASS!

A.P. Photography
04-20-2005, 11:27 AM
Read my post above, I thought about it. You still basically called everyone in the post above yours a smart ass. Maybe you should read your post again. Either way I could care less, point was made he should not have waited to replace the clutch and that cost him more money with the bumper being ripped off.

A.P. Photography
04-20-2005, 11:27 AM
You have been voted official dumb ass of this post

VOTE MR. TEGGY OFFICIAL DUMB ASS!
Do you think I really care what the fuck you think. It is funny that you are the only one that is making the comments

CLEAN-ASS-EK
04-20-2005, 11:29 AM
Again not thinkin since your now the OFFICIAL DUMB ASS if you could care less why R U still posten trying to win an argument you could care less about?

CLEAN-ASS-EK
04-20-2005, 11:30 AM
:bowdown: THINK :blah:

CLEAN-ASS-EK
04-20-2005, 11:30 AM
MR TEGGY "I know it all i'm cool so I'm going to keep talkin" :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

A.P. Photography
04-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Because you are trying to turn it into a contest to make me the Dumb ass of the Year which is not going to happen. It is funny how you are the only one running your mouth now. :rolleyes: Not to mention acting childish.