PDA

View Full Version : TEAM BnB!!!

JDMlife2747
02-23-2006, 02:37 PM
Im recruiting anybody whis interested in being in Team BnB. If interested please post.

Tank
02-23-2006, 02:42 PM
this sint a damn rep thread dammit reading will help you alot

JDMlife2747
02-23-2006, 02:52 PM
Damn dumb ass im reppin, and if ur iterested your suppose to post. If u want to join u post. Maybe u should read, it would help you alot 2.

Tank
02-23-2006, 02:59 PM
ok first off asshole if your recruiting say so if your introducing your team say so but dont fucking come in make a dumb ass thread then a dumb first post that doesnt mention either. so you can take you and your unheard of fucking team right over a cliff along with your piece of shit eg for all i care if your team was worth a damn you wouldnt have to make "or attempt" to make a dumb ass thread in this section anyway fuck face.

BnB=Big Nasty Bitches

Go fuckin die in a plane crash over the pacific please :2up:

dereksi
02-23-2006, 03:42 PM
Ouch, owned. LOL hahaha

#1Beaver
02-23-2006, 03:45 PM
LIRL
who are these ass clowns that are making post about there sorry ass teams!
theres no pics of there cars,didnt tell us what the fuch BNB stand for, so all the fuck i know is TANK is rite....Big Nasty Bitches
But TANK there is no peice of shit EG that hurt my feelings...just needs some work...LIRL

Tank
02-23-2006, 03:59 PM
LOL alex only your eg gets my respect not some shitbag who has a eg in GIF form

#1Beaver
02-23-2006, 04:00 PM
LOL alex only your eg gets my respect not some shitbag who has a eg in GIF form
aight man :goodjob:
wat eva happen to that other ass clown that his thread was.....car ckub thingy

Tank
02-23-2006, 04:03 PM
bastard quit before i got ready to make him commit suicide so thats one less waste of a thread for IA they should deem me IA police squad for real

#1Beaver
02-23-2006, 04:07 PM
bastard quit before i got ready to make him commit suicide so thats one less waste of a thread for IA they should deem me IA police squad for real
LIRL hellz yeah

Tank
02-23-2006, 04:08 PM
wow i accualy was nice man go read that thread i feel real good bout myself right now

Halfwit
02-23-2006, 04:34 PM
i second u for IA po po.

JDMlife2747
02-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Damn aint tank a bitch, Well tank this dick in yo mouth. You aint nuttin but a bitch and i bet u wont bring your sorry ass down to macon to settle this shit. U wanna swing, we can do it, I dont give a fuck who u are!!!!

Alex I respect you for having an EG, and bitch niggas who dont know i have a 93 eg with a fuckin JDM GSR swap, Other members have a damn crx with a b16 swap, another Civic coupe with a GSR swap turboed.

quickdodgeŽ
02-23-2006, 07:19 PM
What a goddamn idiot. Nice introductory post to advertise your club. No info, no pics, no goddamn nothing. SHut the fucc up. Later, QD.

EJ25RUN
02-23-2006, 07:20 PM
for everyone..

teams are gay, never understood em, never will.

Tank
02-24-2006, 01:14 AM
Damn aint tank a bitch, Well tank this dick in yo mouth. You aint nuttin but a bitch and i bet u wont bring your sorry ass down to macon to settle this shit. U wanna swing, we can do it, I dont give a fuck who u are!!!!

Alex I respect you for having an EG, and bitch niggas who dont know i have a 93 eg with a fuckin JDM GSR swap, Other members have a damn crx with a b16 swap, another Civic coupe with a GSR swap turboed.
with a half days time this is all your your lil brain could come up with LOL @ U dipshit first your right i wouldnt WASTE my gas going to fuckin swampville macon second i told you i dont care bout your EG i offered for you to drive it off a cliff for free thirdly isnt it funny how people r agreein with what i pointed out except your dumbass who originally posted it :2up: you sir are a
are a moron plain and simple death is the only thing worthy for you please dont reproduce for the sake of the rest of the world, remember

GOD ALREADY CREATED ENOUGH FUCKING IDIOTS IN THIS WORLD HE DONT NEED ANY MORE TO APPLY THANK YOU AND PLEASE CONSIDER DRIVING OFF THAT CLIFF REAL SOON

:2up: SINCERELY :2up:
TANK

Tank
02-24-2006, 01:23 AM
93 eg with a fuckin JDM GSR swap, Other members have a damn crx with a b16 swap, another Civic coupe with a GSR swap turboed.

also i hope your not trying to impress no one with this lets see b16 swap, everyone has it, gsr swap everyones done it, gsr turbo wow now thats original :eye: ....................no i think not so basically your a club full of hondas correct :jerkit: oh and before you say im a honda hater let me go ahead and inform you ignoramous i own a b20 vtec power 99 si fully deck out i dont even have to speak on it you know why it got its own respect but thats my past im moving on from the honda days.

So have you jumped off that cliff yet, if not i have yet another exciting offer of you dying while burning alive in your precious EG hey only cost you $9.99 act now before this offer dissappears :goodjob:

JDMlife2747
02-24-2006, 10:25 PM
Well word is your over in Iraq, fighting for our nation. Supposedly fighting for our people, well i bet u aint worth a halfs ass. You sound like a worn down half ass soldier who has nothing to do but involve his life in import atlanta. Wow your cool now, your on the other side of the earth dealing with Import atlanta. So dude all i have to say is fight for our country and stop involving your life on IA. I mean, i understand u have no life over there, but c;mon dude, u souind like a half ass soldier who aint worth nothing!!!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
02-24-2006, 10:30 PM
u souind like a half ass soldier who aint worth nothing!!!!!!

Funny cause you sound like a whole ass bitch who also "ain't worth nothing!!!!!!" Shut up with your shit. Later, QD.

blazin'
02-24-2006, 10:33 PM
sounds like qd doesn't have a life since all he does is talk shit to everyone.

quickdodgeŽ
02-24-2006, 10:33 PM
Word on the street is BnB stands for Bed N Breakfast. The club meets at country Inns all around the state looking for state fairs and hog-callin contests. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-24-2006, 10:34 PM
he does is talk shit to everyone.
Nope. Just to idiots. You know. Much like yourself. Later, QD.

JDMlife2747
02-24-2006, 10:35 PM
hold on mother fucker, u aint worth shit either, in your sig. your reppin 2 gangs. What are u a crip or a folk. Cuzz right now u fuckin false claimin mother fucker. Another thing this is Import ATLANTA. Why do u have a fuckin California flag for your sig with a crip member on it. I know your ass aint no crip. I bet u a sorry ass mother fucker who thinks hes hard. oh im cool i can put crip on my sig. and my the way your one false claimin dumbass. U dont ever cross 2 gangs with each either. Even if crip and folk run 8-ball.

blazin'
02-24-2006, 10:36 PM
bead n breakfast? bead? what?

JDMlife2747
02-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Yes blazin, Omg hes cool he has a gang in his sig..... Wow let me put some gang in sig. and ill become a gang member.

quickdodgeŽ
02-24-2006, 10:39 PM
hold on mother fucker, u aint worth shit either, in your sig. your reppin 2 gangs. What are u a crip or a folk. Cuzz right now u fuckin false claimin mother fucker. Another thing this is Import ATLANTA. Why do u have a fuckin California flag for your sig with a crip member on it. I know your ass aint no crip. I bet u a sorry ass mother fucker who thinks hes hard. oh im cool i can put crip on my sig. and my the way your one false claimin dumbass. U dont ever cross 2 gangs with each either. Even if crip and folk run 8-ball.

What the fucc you talkin about? Do you know me? Ever met me? Who is claiming 2 sets? Where do I have 2 sets in my sig? Later, QD.

JDMlife2747
02-24-2006, 10:43 PM
OMG dude is the mother fucker in your flag not wearing a blue flag arounf his mouth. Mother fucker I live around crip. If that aint crip i dont what is. also the dude on the right, is a fuckin folk. He ran with em several years ago, so dude get your shit straight.

quickdodgeŽ
02-24-2006, 10:48 PM
also the dude on the right, is a fuckin folk. He ran with em several years ago, so dude get your shit straight.

TOTAL OWNAGE YOU GODDAMN IDIOT!

You don't know a goddamn thing, mutherfuccer! I can tell you three goddamn facts right now that prove that you are fucced when it comes to shit:

1. This dude was NEVER a Folk
2. This dude was NEVER in a gang
3. (read this one carefully...you say he ran with Folks a few years ago?)This dude DIED in 1995.

HOLY MUTHERFUCCIN GODDAMN SHIT!!! LOLOLOLOL. The mutherfuccer in my sig is none other than that goddamn godfather of mutherfuccin rap...:

EAZY MUTHERFUCCIN E

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! !!!!!! Later, QD.

Tank
02-24-2006, 11:05 PM
Well word is your over in Iraq, fighting for our nation. Supposedly fighting for our people, well i bet u aint worth a halfs ass. You sound like a worn down half ass soldier who has nothing to do but involve his life in import atlanta. Wow your cool now, your on the other side of the earth dealing with Import atlanta. So dude all i have to say is fight for our country and stop involving your life on IA. I mean, i understand u have no life over there, but c;mon dude, u souind like a half ass soldier who aint worth nothing!!!!!!
well your word is in correct you have no clue where i am or what i do hmmm but ill slap some knowledge through your dumb ass skull since pretty much youve been owned all through your own thread, first asshole dont fucking insult anything or anyone whos fighting in hte war over here you dont know shit so keep living in you moms trailer sleeping with your father and driving your uncles Eg around your lil hick town secondly i bet my jOb and the money make not only military wise but outside the military will equate to everyhting you will ever earn so get your dads dick out your ear and take a chill bitch. as for the screet hos guy well his fuckin name doesnt even get respect let alone his ass nothing more than a tiberon driving ricer wow :jerkit: so in short lets summarize so you dont hurt yourself thinking to much

you =aint worth living :goodjob:
your mom=always on my nut hairs :lickpuss:
your team=fags who rep a unknown city that no one cares bout :jerkit:

and you have officialy been OWNED :2up:

ALL THATS LEFT IS FOR YOU TO END YOUR MISERABLE DADDY FUCKING LIFE THANKS AS ALWAYS

TANK :2up:

JASONBALL
02-24-2006, 11:32 PM
Man I wish I could fuck someone up in a thread like that Tank you get reps from for your threads and for serving just like me. This guy doesn't know anything about oooohhhhhhh being hard. He hasn't survived a real war zone. Yes I might not be over there now. But I was there the 1st year. running through the city's with the 1st Marine. War started on my birthday was there 10 days later.

QD Eazy E was the shit got all his music.

Tank
02-25-2006, 12:24 AM
Man I wish I could fuck someone up in a thread like that Tank you get reps from for your threads and for serving just like me. This guy doesn't know anything about oooohhhhhhh being hard. He hasn't survived a real war zone. Yes I might not be over there now. But I was there the 1st year. running through the city's with the 1st Marine. War started on my birthday was there 10 days later.

QD Eazy E was the shit got all his music.
yeah his ass dont know i aint he sweating him no more i was here when the shit hit the fan also man i was in 22nd sig bde out of germany at teh time i was in baghdad but i wasnt chasing he marines due to my job, but i gurantee there was no network problems or communicaion problems while i was around cause everyday i did my job thinking of how lives on hte front was saved or how that one soldier got to email or call home cause of something i might have done and that made me proud. this guy is a disgrace to america for saying dumb shit like that pisses me off he just dont know how many sacrifises have been made cause of this war.

JASONBALL
02-25-2006, 12:28 AM
true that bro. maybe I'll meet you some time at one of the IA meets. comming home thursday right for 2 weeks or is the tour over. anyways welcome back.

Tank
02-25-2006, 12:29 AM
yeah that would be cool ill be back for a good while im stationed out of fort mac so ill be around atleast this whole year if not some more time

JDMlife2747
02-25-2006, 12:31 AM
Dumb ass mother fuckers. The mother fucker died a few years back. As in 1995. Yes the mother fucker ran with folk.

And for your fuckin info "Tank", you are a sorry ass soldier because half of my family in in the military prolly makin a better living then you will ever achieve. Both my father and uncle are naval superiors. So bitch get off my nuts, Your in fuckin Iraq sittin on your ass on a damn computer, your fuckin something protecting our country on a computer. So let me guess your a private. Or some low ass ranking. Wow dude u get some cool points. By the way i bet my family has way more fuckin money than u could ever dream of. So mr. army cool guy, suck my dick, and go fuckin shoot your self. Better yet protect our fuckin country and go get shot by an iraqi.

You= a lame ass soldier who aint worth shit!!

Your mom= a lame ass whore who makes money by suckin dick!!

your father= an unkown failure who has a disturbed son.

Your car= a POS!!!

Oh and by the way tank, please tell your mom next time i will tip her an extra 20, if shoe swallows!!!

JASONBALL
02-25-2006, 12:47 AM
dude do you have no respect. what do you think if your father or your uncle is there so superior in the navy would think of you saying. You have no idea what goes into being a soldier. you know if it wasn't for soldier and for those that defend our country your sorry ass wouldn't be able to be typing on this website. You wouldn't be a little rich boy. The car you drive was probaly given to you for graduating and then every mod you get is a birthday or christmas present. We have heard about your families money. So this means you have no job but sucking your dads dick for allowance. You no how the navy run things. It's funny you say something about Tank sitting at a comp. That is his job. in the real civilian work force unlike your little mommy I need this world he will probalby make 150,000+ a year and that is just the first year.
Your just pissed off at all the military cuase your father never spent time with you. Your one of the special I hate my dad kids that cries everynight. So at this time go crawl in your little shitting car reach that top speed of 30mph and since you can't really drive it off a cliff at that speed cuase you will most like just sit there an rock back and forth. you can drive it in to a lake.

Tank
02-25-2006, 12:53 AM
im gonna say this and be done with it

YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN OWNED

i shall not get into a 2nd grade pissing contest "your mom no your mom" nope older then that and lets see as to my rank and my stature you dont even deserve to know. like i said before anyone who can talk like you talk is no american you might as well be cuddled up with bin laden waiting on the nuke we send straight up his ass.

but again im a fair guy so morer knowledge for you without communication and the job that i do this war would not ever left the ground 80% of everything i the world is computer controled so lets think if i run fix operate create and maintain these systems and have the knowledge to get hired not only by military but civilians to do it i must b doing something right. just another thought for you.

now go take a quick swim in a pool of acid thanks

and again for the third time

youve been owned :2up:

oh and way to rep you team im sure theres a long line of people waiting to join now :lmfao:

JDMlife2747
02-25-2006, 12:55 AM
First off,I would have had respect for the man if he would have had respect for me and not have been a jerk to me from the start. By the way i do have a job. My father and uncle would probably be upest with me, but also be upset with tank for being a soldier and not having respect for civilians, for which i never started shit with him. He started with me 1st. When your a soldier your for your counrty. We are the country, hes suppose to respect us. I mean i will show respect of tank shows respect. Plain and simple. Also i bought my car with my own money, and every mod i have, i did with my own earned money.

Tank
02-25-2006, 12:56 AM
dude do you have no respect. what do you think if your father or your uncle is there so superior in the navy would think of you saying. You have no idea what goes into being a soldier. you know if it wasn't for soldier and for those that defend our country your sorry ass wouldn't be able to be typing on this website. You wouldn't be a little rich boy. The car you drive was probaly given to you for graduating and then every mod you get is a birthday or christmas present. We have heard about your families money. So this means you have no job but sucking your dads dick for allowance. You no how the navy run things. It's funny you say something about Tank sitting at a comp. That is his job. in the real civilian work force unlike your little mommy I need this world he will probalby make 150,000+ a year and that is just the first year.
Your just pissed off at all the military cuase your father never spent time with you. Your one of the special I hate my dad kids that cries everynight. So at this time go crawl in your little shitting car reach that top speed of 30mph and since you can't really drive it off a cliff at that speed cuase you will most like just sit there an rock back and forth. you can drive it in to a lake.
correction

now hes been owned 4 times

oh and did someone say navy :lmfao:

JDMlife2747
02-25-2006, 01:00 AM
Alright dude, i tried to show a little respect. but isnt the military suppose to be fighting together. So i dont undertsand if its all about respect, why are u disrespecting the branch of military that has your back. I mean you all are in this war together arent you.. I mean the military fights together.

Tank
02-25-2006, 01:06 AM
no disrepect i thought the pic was funny hell i got family in every branch so you can rest assured they get respected

JASONBALL
02-25-2006, 02:42 AM
that pick is funny

quickdodgeŽ
02-25-2006, 04:45 AM
Dumb ass mother fuckers. The mother fucker died a few years back. As in 1995. Yes the mother fucker ran with folk.

Now a few years back = 11 years? Dude. Come on. I know it for a factand I know of millions of mutherfuccers that will agree. Eazy E was NEVER part of any gang. NEVER. Later, QD.

Tank
02-25-2006, 04:48 AM
hey QD i talked to this guy one on one can ya delete this thread for me man ill pm you with details thanx homie

better no ever say i aint nice

blazin'
02-25-2006, 07:46 AM
I apologize if I pissed anyone off last night. I shouldn't have said anything, I just got caught up in everything. I guess I just don't get why you guys say some of the things you do to people. Some of it is kind of harsh, but I do apologize if I offended anyone and I hope there are no hard feelings.

The Ren
02-25-2006, 08:28 AM
Wow what a way to come across on IA.. First off who the fuck is BNB.. second of all dont act like your b16 swap is special, as already been said; everyone has it. and do you really think coming on here and introducing your team like this is ever going to get you any respect? Im sorry but after reading this.. all I can do is laugh at your pitiful attempt to try and tell a soldier who is over there FIGHTING FOR YOUR IGNORANT ASS how lame he is. Tank is one of my dear dear friends, and you have no right to disrespect him when he is over there trying not to get killed while you sit at home and jack off. Let me give you one word of advise kid... GROW THE FUCK UP.. oh and yes.. you just got OWNED by a girl...

quickdodgeŽ
02-25-2006, 10:01 AM
Lolol. Later, QD.

The Ren
02-25-2006, 07:44 PM
dont you love me :D