PDA

View Full Version : Man F*ck today...pretty crappy start atleast

justinxecushyn
02-23-2006, 12:25 PM
Fuck today...hate it may all Thursday’s like this rain in Hell. Fuck the rain and the slick ground which caused my accident. On the way 2 work on 285 a fucker cuts in front of me only to have to slam his brakes because the person in front of him slams his brakes. He stops, I break. My breaks lock (I'm not driving my integra unfortunatly/fortunatly) I slide and try to hit the side of the wall instead of him but the car and tires are a piece of shit and they don’t move. I lightly tapped him and made a little scuff (see pics at bottom), no dents, no broken parts, just a little scuff, and make me 45 mins late for work. Cops come look @ his car and basically laughs at the suggestion of wasting his time on a claim and report he asks me how fast I was going. I tell him about 34-35 in a 55. I get the ticket... Not my car, not my insurance, wishes it was so I don’t have to deal with the bullshit...Fuck you Thursday. :2up:

2mchbooty
02-23-2006, 12:26 PM
Damn...sorry to hear that.

Brett
02-23-2006, 12:26 PM
Sorry to see that man :(

justinxecushyn
02-23-2006, 12:30 PM
Then I get to work, one of my co-workers has to access one of our remote computers at a site. He cannot access it, has to call our IT contacts over there turns out they have to re-build the computer and I was the last person remoted into the computer so it looks like I did it and we are not going to be able to use it for at least 2 days...