PDA

View Full Version : Screet Ho's Cars and Trucks Unlimited

febsprkls
02-23-2006, 11:03 AM
Screet Ho's is always looking for new members, hold the drama. We have a good group and we're all about having fun. We attend shows as a group and we ride as a group. We have two chapters, one in Kansas City, Kansas and the other around the buford/gainesville area (we're the Atlanta Chapter). We try to get together with the KC group at least once a year. We are interested in all types of cars, trucks, and motorcycles. So, if you're looking for a good club to join, try us out. We have around 20 members right now and there's always room for more. You can see our cars and members at www.screethos.com (http://www.screethos.com/). There's alot on the site so take a few minutes to check it out and let me know if you're interested!

#1Beaver
02-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Good Luck With That Man!

quickdodge®
02-23-2006, 07:17 PM
Not a very attractive name, that's for sure. Later, QD.

EJ25RUN
02-23-2006, 07:18 PM
sooooo. if your a member, your a "street ho".... :confused:

*leaves*

quickdodge®
02-23-2006, 07:35 PM
Noooooooooooooo. You're a skreet ho. Spell it right. Later, QD.

EJ25RUN
02-23-2006, 07:39 PM
Noooooooooooooo. You're a skreet ho. Spell it right. Later, QD.

screet
skreet
street

damn, i was never good at spelling.

Screet Ho's
02-23-2006, 10:16 PM
Don't hate because you don't understand

©hris
02-23-2006, 10:45 PM
werd..... u dont understand y0

quickdodge®
02-24-2006, 04:35 AM
Don't hate because you don't understand

What's to understand? Your "club" name is not a well representation of a good club.

I also understand that Chris04 is an equal opportunity dumbass.

Later, QD.

Screet Ho's
02-24-2006, 05:52 AM
Say all you want about the name. The club has been around since 1993, and gets nationwide coverage on MTV. The club is partnered with USACI and formed USACI Car and Truck Association. I've been in the club since 1998. I didn't name it and I have heard people make fun of the name for years. Do you think people like you making fun of the name phases us???? Won't be the first time and won't be the last time. We're an established club. www.screethos.com

Tank
02-24-2006, 06:50 AM
hey QD judgin by his last post would you say his feelings was hurt?

LOL

Tank
02-24-2006, 06:52 AM
hey out of curiosity and good faith im gonna go out on a limb here which car is yours

Tank
02-24-2006, 06:55 AM
im gonna keep it real here cause thats wha i try to do even if you guys have been established since 1956 i see only one car worth anything in the members page now im not bashin but since you bragged im gonna tag a few words on ya "go tank im rhymin" anyway being on mtv and all that is good but those cars are not except teh s2k but good luck with your team though

blazin'
02-24-2006, 08:47 AM
Say all you want about the name. The club has been around since 1993, and gets nationwide coverage on MTV. The club is partnered with USACI and formed USACI Car and Truck Association. I've been in the club since 1998. I didn't name it and I have heard people make fun of the name for years. Do you think people like you making fun of the name phases us???? Won't be the first time and won't be the last time. We're an established club. www.screethos.com (http://www.screethos.com)

I totally agree, we are an established club. We've been around for 13 years and we'll be here for years to come. All of you that say we're nothing, keep flapping your lips because we don't care what you think. Don't hate on us though just because you don't understand. Here's an idea...get to know us first, see our cars in person, then make a decision.

Halfwit
02-24-2006, 08:49 AM
good luck guys, but if u dont care what we think^, then why post your club.

blazin'
02-24-2006, 08:53 AM
We posted to let people know more about us. If someone is looking for a club, we'd like them to know that we're here. If someone shares our interests, we'd like them to be part of us. If we're not the club someone is looking for, then they can find something that suits them. We just wanted to get our name out to people who might not know who we are. We didn't post so people could talk about us, our cars, and our name.

Tank
02-24-2006, 10:25 AM
exactly lil brother thtats what im sayin

lil brother = halfwit FYI

The BUCKY
02-24-2006, 12:24 PM
lol i thought this was another joke club........ but he is serious?????

blazin'
02-24-2006, 02:33 PM
Actually, we are a real club. Who is the 'he' you were referring to?

quickdodge®
02-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Don't hate on us though just because you don't understand.

LOLOL!!! You keep saying I don't understand. Please. Let me know what there is to understand. I don't understand something because I think your name sucks? Lolol. Ok, man. Later, QD.

Screet Ho's
02-24-2006, 05:14 PM
Blazin' is actually a girl. I don't mind if you dog my car (Its the red and silver Tiburon), but a lot of my members have put a lot of time and effort into their cars. Some of you have decided to judge our cars, and thats your right and opinion. I know my Tib needs a lot more attention, But these cars that you have pretty much called crap: R/T Neon over 300whp dyno sheet is posted and is getting shot for a magazine next month, 03 Maxima full body kit 19" rims custom stereo...etc, 99 Rodeo 24" rims 6 TVs competes in SPL...etc, 03 Blazer 20" rims 3"/4" drop stereo...etc, 05 Colorado dropped 5"/6" and had to combine lowering kits to get it that low....... The point is you're saying our cars aren't that nice, but we took home 18 trophies from NOPI St. Louis and 6 out of our 8 cars took home trophies at the SADD car show (even if it was a bad turn out and judging was questionable). You said the s2k was the only nice car.... That was my best friend in KC and you should have seen his Lexus SC300. If your going to talk crap about a car talk about mine so at least I can defend it. No my feelings aren't hurt. I've had to deal with this for 8 years and have heard pretty much everything already. I didn't name the club, but I'm proud to be part of it. So talk Sh*t all you want, but try to come up with something original.

quickdodge®
02-24-2006, 08:50 PM
So talk Sh*t all you want,

Well, not like I need your permission, but thanks. I will. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-24-2006, 08:53 PM
....... The point is you're saying our cars aren't that nice, but we took home 18 trophies from NOPI St. Louis and 6 out of our 8 cars took home trophies at the SADD car show (even if it was a bad turn out and judging was questionable).

Hmmm. Listing those two shows really doesn't boost the credibility of your club. Lolol. Nopi? Come on. Everyone knows that pretty much anyone can win at NOPI shows. And the SADD show was a disaster as far as class placement and judging. Later, QD.

Screet Ho's
02-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Keep it coming..... I know you can do better than that.... I love internet thugs.

Screet Ho's
02-24-2006, 09:14 PM
OMG your almost 36 years old posting shit. I thought that you were just a young kid talking shit. I'm 28 years old thats trying to get along with everyone that is interested in cars. That is until people start talking shit. My Club has a lot of older people in it. Dude we should lead by example. I love cars that is why I'm posting on Import Atlanta. All cars Domestic to Imports. Yes I'm a president of a car club. You think car clubs are stupid and thats cool. Doesn't mean you have to post shit to everyone that is interested in clubs. So post all you want to I"m done even reading your shit. :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

quickdodge®
02-24-2006, 09:19 PM
Wow. I think maybe you were talking to yourself when you kept blabbering something about not understanding something. What does age have to do with it? Ok. Nothing. Next. SO what if I talk shit. Nothing's gonna be done about it. Where did I say that I thought clubs were stupid? I just said your name is irrespectable. I can post shit to anyone I feel like. Like I said, nothing's gonna be doen about it. Later, QD.

Screet Ho's
02-24-2006, 09:32 PM
We simply started this thread to let people know about our club and that we're always interested in new members. We never said that we needed them. Instead all we get is people thrashing our club's name. As I stated I didn't name it. If you would have given us a chance to get to know us you would realize we're not that different. Look at the president of KC he drives a bad ass neon that has placed 1st in almost every show he's entered. Its turboed pushing over 300 hp to the wheels (look at his dyno sheet posted on our website), and he's extremely interested in ghost hunting. I don't know you or have a problem with you. I'm just saying maybe you should get to know people before you start thrashing their interest or their interest's name.

quickdodge®
02-24-2006, 09:38 PM
I never trashed any of you guys. I only stated what I think is true. Your name is not repsectable. It doesn't make you look good. To me, seeing that name makes me think of gangster types that aren't up to any good. If you wanna brag about Neons, I think mine is much better than his. I have something that is worth more than any of his trophies with my Dodge. Later, QD.

Screet Ho's
02-24-2006, 09:49 PM
I agree the name isn't that respectable, but it was named in 1993 in Albany, GA. Know one knew that the club would be going this long and get as big as it is. Our logo even changed to a tribal circle with an SH in it to replace the old logo with SCREET HO'S in huge letters. This way it'll be more socially correct. The club is so well known in Kansas that its impossibe to change the name with all the organizations that we're in. All I was trying to say about his neon is that is show and go. If given an opportunity you would realize we're not a bad group. Just a bad name, but I'm proud of this club.

typerek
06-04-2006, 10:43 PM
hey im new to the area and i live in buford and looking for a car club . if you could email me some info and see if we can set up something to meet up cause im joining no car club with a bunch of stock civics with apc stickers. lol my email is [email protected]

fight club
06-04-2006, 11:11 PM
neon that has placed 1st in almost every show he's entered. Its turboed

hmmmmm, dont they come from the factory like that. and placing in nopi aint hard. the miata im selling placed 1st in its class for 2 years in a row and guess what, the damn hood doesnt line up tot he bumper so go you. i would join but man, im not a skreet ho, im more of a alleyway ho, so if you change it to that ill join. i would work the street but cops make business hard.

fight club
06-04-2006, 11:14 PM
and from your website, when the fuck was it cool in the south to say skreet instead of street. the only people i have ever heard say that are wanna be gansta uneducated fucking morons. it sure as hell wasnt ever "cool" or "hip".

ct9a gsr
06-05-2006, 03:27 AM