PDA

View Full Version : looking for a club

Jeff
04-19-2005, 09:11 PM
looking for a club around lilburn/lawerecville/norcross basiclly ne where in gwinnett or close.. let me know have a 96 prelude at the moment but looking for a hatchback shell so i can start something new

neonphenom3
04-19-2005, 09:40 PM
Well I'm usually in Duluth alot but MD Customs is looking to start a chapter over there if you're interested. just follow this link and sign up. www.mdcustomscc.com/forums

iNsTuN nOoDoH
04-19-2005, 10:55 PM
you're more than welcome to check us out...

twkg
04-19-2005, 11:35 PM
PLEASE: whatever you do, make sure that's what you want. before anything happens and this turns into another one of "those" threads, ill say something half intelligent. if being in a club is what you truly want, make sure you look into the clubs the right way. dont be swayed by people saying "join us"..."no join us". no offense to anyone just tryin to avoid any conflicts. just remember...

This isn't prison...it's not Join a group or die lol.

Good luck in your search though!

Jeff
04-20-2005, 12:38 AM
hahaha true, thanks for the advice, and yeah im sure thats wat i want, im always lookin for people to ride with and do car shit with.. plus i wanna start gettin into shows and shit

twkg
04-20-2005, 01:30 AM
sweet! well then good luck to ya! check out some of the club forums n visit some websites n just find out what works best for you