PDA

View Full Version : got my boat :)

Jimmy B
02-23-2006, 08:09 AM
picked it up for a steal, now i am gonna have to put a new interior in it(it dosent need it all, but im gonna change the color) and paint, ince the paint on it is a lil scratched..

i was thinking of going with a rat-rod look, flat black, and red scallops, and mabye some pinsriping too..,..

me and my brother already have planned some of the sound syetem, and its gonna be LOUD... thinking of putting a 15-19" LCD screen in it too for movies on a chill day

BTW, its a 22ft bayliner, with a new 350 in it

A.P. Photography
02-23-2006, 08:13 AM
Nice, NOW POST PICS. lol

Jimmy B
02-23-2006, 08:21 AM
you dont want to see pics right now.. its been sitting under a tree, so it had mildew and nasty dirt alll over it... when i clean it out a lil bit, ill get ya some pix man! haha

A.P. Photography
02-23-2006, 08:23 AM
cool, cool

boosted1jz
02-23-2006, 08:49 AM
yea me and a buddy r getting a boat and dropping 3 15's in it and a few other nice toys..... late summer at cocktail cove will be fun :D i mean the whole summer will be fun at CTC but my boat wont be there till late summer :\

4dmin
02-23-2006, 08:54 AM
:ttiwwp: <<<

Jimmy B
02-23-2006, 09:27 AM
yea me and a buddy r getting a boat and dropping 3 15's in it and a few other nice toys..... late summer at cocktail cove will be fun :D i mean the whole summer will be fun at CTC but my boat wont be there till late summer :\

im lookin to have mine in and rea.., well, at least half ready by late april.. its gonna be a good cocktail cove summer!

ill get em paul.. i gotta at least wash it!

on another note, it looked a lil funny, to have a slammed 'burban pullin a big 22ft boat home.. hahah

A.P. Photography
02-23-2006, 09:31 AM
im lookin to have mine in and rea.., well, at least half ready by late april.. its gonna be a good cocktail cove summer!

ill get em paul.. i gotta at least wash it!

on another note, it looked a lil funny, to have a slammed 'burban pullin a big 22ft boat home.. hahah
Yeah about that, we need to lower the trailer now :D

BTEC
02-23-2006, 09:41 AM
i wanna go fishing!!!! But only if there are more black ppl aboard. lol!!!

boosted1jz
02-23-2006, 10:03 AM
last year there were a few black peeps out on the lake :)

so dont feel that u will be singled out if u are the only 1 on the boat :) its all in good fun.... plus if u are with friends what does it matter?????

and ironically enough..... 99% of the music going on out there is rap or r&b... u would think being 99% rednecks out there that there would be more country.... hahaha

Jimmy B
02-23-2006, 10:03 AM
hm..... lowering the trailer,.. i already want to put some moonies w/whitewalls on it to match the boat....

jesse, i will be black this summer! haha.. the lake makes some of us tan rreeealll good.

BTEC
02-23-2006, 10:05 AM
last year there were a few black peeps out on the lake :)

so dont feel that u will be singled out if u are the only 1 on the boat :) its all in good fun.... plus if u are with friends what does it matter?????

and ironically enough..... 99% of the music going on out there is rap or r&b... u would think being 99% rednecks out there that there would be more country.... hahaha
lol!!! cool. it dnt really matter i ust thought it would be funny to say that. :dunno:

PhAtBoYMr2
02-23-2006, 10:11 AM
hell yeah jimmy, now we can boat to columbia and smuggle some drugs in......lol

BTEC
02-23-2006, 10:18 AM
hell yeah jimmy, now we can boat to columbia and smuggle some drugs in......lol
i want in!!!! Ive seen true lies a few times so i think i can help out alot.

boosted1jz
02-23-2006, 10:19 AM
wish i could get a tan :( all i do is turn red....... damn being fair skinned!!!

thinkfast®
02-23-2006, 10:20 AM
Mark that isn't funny

why is it all people think of when Colombia comes up is drugs

oh yea, we are the #1 supplier in the world :lmfao: :(

PhAtBoYMr2
02-23-2006, 10:32 AM
Mark that isn't funny

why is it all people think of when Colombia comes up is drugs

oh yea, we are the #1 supplier in the world :lmfao: :(

Mexico?? You guys have dirt for drugs out there..... :D

i heard the water out there fucks you up though..... :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
02-23-2006, 10:36 AM
i want in!!!! Ive seen true lies a few times so i think i can help out alot.

ok btec you can come along....your in charge of filing gas and dropping the anchor homie.... :D :D

BTEC
02-23-2006, 10:41 AM
ok btec you can come along....your in charge of filing gas and dropping the anchor homie.... :D :D
im the gas man and the anchor boy but when yawl get in trouble ill be the one to bail yawl out. mystery punk style. lol!!!