PDA

View Full Version : For those that have met me....

Nemesis
02-22-2006, 11:36 PM
Before I go any further, Ive seen threads like this before and I know how people view them. Attention craving little bitch that wants people to look at her/him. lol Thats not the case in here. Before I retire to sleep I had some things on my mind, and wanted to get a few other opinions. Long before I came on IA, I belonged to another forum which I belonged to for 4 years and wont mention. I still visit that forum daily, yet I dont like it as much and am not enthused over there like I am here. Maybe because the people on here I get to hang out with or chill with once a week or more. However, its almost like moving to a new city. Nobody knows you, and you get to make new friends. In the old forum I post whored on everyday and did my thing at just lost its appeal to me. People think Im into myself over there, they think I act like a know-it-all for my vehicle platform, Im cocky, arrogant, and just plain out right a dickhead. Ive heard this many of times from folks that dont like me over there. However, on here I dont think anyone hates me or anything and honestly I really like the folks on here. I used to travel 600 miles on way just to go hang out with the people on the other forum, and I still will, but it just seems like Im slowly moving away from it. Of course there are folks that Ive made lifelong friends with, but I just am moving on I guess. Those that have hung out with me know that Im a pretty easy going guy, and I would do anything to help out anyone that needed help (within reason of course). I guess Im rambling a bit, but I wanted to get your opinions from other folks that have had expieriences to where they belonged to a certain group for a while, and then just moved on to other things.

Oh well, its late and I gotta wake up at 5:30 am to go to work, but ill leave IA with these thoughts and hope to wake up to some replies. Also if you think Im a certain way, here's your chance to call me out on it.

Hulud
02-22-2006, 11:41 PM
have you been drinking again?

Nemesis
02-22-2006, 11:46 PM
:( I need a fuckin hug brutha

Hulud
02-22-2006, 11:47 PM
well come over here georgie bear

JustinSane110™
02-22-2006, 11:47 PM
Hey George... :iaowns: problem solved [/thread] :lmfao:

~leaves~

PhAtBoYMr2
02-22-2006, 11:48 PM
its all good man, times change, people change. thats about all there is too it....its the life cycle man.. Shit ive gotten soo close to people at some point then next thing you know bam! they fall off the face of the earth. People are put in your life for a reason, whatever that reason be they serve or served a purpose in your life and ethier they will move on or you will move on. Simple as that. I think you over analyzing the situation man, it really shouldnt be anything to get upset or think about too much. And the people that matter will stick with you through thick and thin.....

Nemesis
02-22-2006, 11:48 PM
http://www.newcougar.org/forums/images/smilies/grouphug.gif

Hulud
02-22-2006, 11:49 PM
http://www.newcougar.org/forums/images/smilies/grouphug.gif
hahahahahahaha
im gonna give you a heterosexual hug next time i see you at a meet, you wont see it coming

Tank
02-23-2006, 12:09 AM
well i met you george and i think your cool and not arrogant at all when i was in germany i would travel to meets and stuff but now im back in the states i still talk to those guys but not as much its a process of moving on man, and if anyone has a problem with you i will fucking push them into rush hour traffic in the middle of 75 and set them on fire while 3 semi trucks run there ass over, then a dog will piss on there remains as no one remembers there name. so in short you get mad homie points from me man. Oh and you better do the photoshot on my supra when i get bakc ass hole LOL

RandomGuy
02-23-2006, 12:16 AM
i used to be big into totse forums and stile project forums... anyone else?

Dragonfly5338
02-23-2006, 01:03 AM
Attention craving little bitch that wants people to look at her/him.

:goodjob:

/thread

98strat
02-23-2006, 01:09 AM
I met ya at target and you seem down to earth and not cocky at all. Next time your at the same meet as me can i get a pic of my car?

Sibious
02-23-2006, 02:06 AM
yo george, your a cool bra and im glad i meet you. and damn you got some skills with that camera. hope to maybe be able to hang with you more. peace and enjoy your day at work

never_finished
02-23-2006, 02:08 AM
its all good man, times change, people change. thats about all there is too it....its the life cycle man.. Shit ive gotten soo close to people at some point then next thing you know bam! they fall off the face of the earth. People are put in your life for a reason, whatever that reason be they serve or served a purpose in your life and ethier they will move on or you will move on. Simple as that. I think you over analyzing the situation man, it really shouldnt be anything to get upset or think about too much. And the people that matter will stick with you through thick and thin.....

:stupid: couldnt have said it better

GirlieZ
02-23-2006, 02:10 AM
edit:cool bro, not cool bra, at least i hope he doesnt wear one, maybe if he is lactating...lol

im joshing, much love to george

Crazy Asian
02-23-2006, 02:33 AM
you do awesome photography. That is all

GirlieZ
02-23-2006, 02:40 AM
snap!

Brett
02-23-2006, 07:24 AM
:( I need a fuckin hug brutha

I will give ya a hug Sunday...LOL

A.P. Photography
02-23-2006, 07:44 AM
well i met you george and i think your cool and not arrogant at all when i was in germany i would travel to meets and stuff but now im back in the states i still talk to those guys but not as much its a process of moving on man, and if anyone has a problem with you i will fucking push them into rush hour traffic in the middle of 75 and set them on fire while 3 semi trucks run there ass over, then a dog will piss on there remains as no one remembers there name. so in short you get mad homie points from me man. Oh and you better do the photoshot on my supra when i get bakc ass hole LOL
:lmfao: that or just take them for a ride in the supra in the mountains.

George, they probably see you give them information or feedback in the same manner that some don't like the way I give feedback on pics. I don't think I am being to harsh but it comes across that way which is probably what happens on your other board. Take it with a grain of salt and move on, you're cool with me.

Now tell me where we are shooting you and bratt's cars. We need to know!!!!

ALVIN
02-23-2006, 07:51 AM
you seemed cool that time i met you at the G'Nett/S'Ville meet

Halfwit
02-23-2006, 07:54 AM
we love u george.

B16a2 Civic
02-23-2006, 08:00 AM
fuck those bitches over there, they dont know you son!

ironchef
02-23-2006, 08:05 AM
i used to be big into totse forums and stile project forums... anyone else?Why am I not surprised hahaha. Anyway I haven't met you, but you don't seem like a dickhead, randomguy on the other hand ....:lmfao:.

Nemesis
02-23-2006, 08:30 AM
You guys are awesome lol

hey Matt, im gonna shoot you a PM.

Leisa
02-23-2006, 09:00 AM
e-hug for George :)

1439/2000
02-23-2006, 09:13 AM
You change your sig/avatar once every 5 hours.

That's weird. Find a combo and go with it.

lol

AtifSajid
02-23-2006, 09:18 AM
Who is this guy Nemesis?

The Yousef
02-23-2006, 09:18 AM
...fuk u

shortysm22
02-23-2006, 09:33 AM
I met you when we were shooting the IS300 in the freezing cold, man it was horrible. But I've seen your Z31 on club300zx and you seem to be cool until you made this thread. I'm kidding dude, you are still cool. :)

Tank
02-23-2006, 12:33 PM

George, they probably see you give them information or feedback in the same manner that some don't like the way I give feedback on pics. I don't think I am being to harsh but it comes across that way which is probably what happens on your other board. Take it with a grain of salt and move on, you're cool with me.

oh you are so dead old man im gonna strap your ass to the hood and fuckin fly through the mountains next time just you wait your ass better be ready lol

A.P. Photography
02-23-2006, 12:35 PM
oh you are so dead old man im gonna strap your ass to the hood and fuckin fly off the mountains next time just you wait your ass better be ready lol
You actually admitted it. Congrats. :lmfao:

Nitro
02-23-2006, 12:42 PM
G. u got my vote man .....cool as fuck & down to earth :goodjob:

Leisa
02-23-2006, 12:47 PM

WOULD SOMEBODAY PLEASE FUCKING ANSWER MATT!..... THANK YOU

Ruiner
02-23-2006, 01:29 PM
I've never had a problem with you and you know this. Remember, as we grow up, the new "youth" come in with their own immaturity and stupidity. It sucks, but that is the cycle...