PDA

View Full Version : ATT all admins!!!

SOHC MONSTER
02-22-2006, 08:42 PM
I want to know who deleted my Thread about my ccd camera.....will anyone step up and admit it and have a reasonable excuse for doing so? So will anyone step and admit this?? :2up: :2up:

GsrTurbo320
02-22-2006, 08:44 PM
I did it! Im sorry..I'll have to take the blame for this one..i admit maannee.., paul just gave me some kickin ass mod powers n i was testin em out

SOHC MONSTER
02-22-2006, 08:45 PM
wtf?? are you serious?

A.P. Photography
02-22-2006, 08:48 PM
Was posted in the wrong forum, just post it up in the "Garage Sale" section not the "Cars Parts" section. Looks like that is why it was deleted. :goodjob:

Brett
02-22-2006, 08:49 PM
I want to know who deleted my Thread about my ccd camera.....will anyone step up and admit it and have a reasonable excuse for doing so? So will anyone step and admit this?? :2up: :2up:

what the title, I will look to see who did, and most likley wasnt a admin, there is only 4 of us, usally its the mods in there deleting threads.

A.P. Photography
02-22-2006, 08:50 PM
what the title, I will look to see who did, and most likley wasnt a admin, there is only 4 of us, usally its the mods in there deleting threads.
Already solved Bratt :goodjob:

Brett
02-22-2006, 08:51 PM
I saw that after I posted it, thanks :)

A.P. Photography
02-22-2006, 08:52 PM
I saw that after I posted it, thanks :):goodjob: ...

SOHC MONSTER
02-22-2006, 09:16 PM
well for one...IT IS A CAR PART IF SOMEONE WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD CLOSELY! its a 12 VOLT camera FOR A CAR. Why didnt someone just move it rather than delete it or contact me through PM?????

4dmin
02-22-2006, 09:18 PM
sorry wasn't me i was looking at boobs and drinking beer :D

GsrTurbo320
02-22-2006, 09:20 PM
just post up the thread again n do it all over again forget it.

SOHC MONSTER
02-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Its the point. I take the time to take the pics, load them, convert them and finally post them and some half blind admin who doesnt even read the post just deletes it. Its horse shit

A.P. Photography
02-22-2006, 09:23 PM
well for one...IT IS A CAR PART IF SOMEONE WOULD HAVE ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD CLOSELY! its a 12 VOLT camera FOR A CAR. Why didnt someone just move it rather than delete it or contact me through PM?????
First off I didn't delete it I just saw the thread and why. Now I had no idea it was a camera for a car but generally those are generic cameras that are used for many things. Second if we took the time to move every single thread to the correct location, or pm every thread starter that is all we would be doing. This is a free site to list parts for sale so there is no reason to get bent out of shape. If we were charging you then it would be a different story but problem solved, just relist it and its done. :goodjob:

SOHC MONSTER
02-22-2006, 09:23 PM
the thing that pisses me off the most is when something was wrong with a thread...YOU WERE CONTACTED!!

Nemesis
02-22-2006, 09:25 PM
FUK QD, HE DELETES MY SHIT ALL THE DAMN TIME hahahaha

SOHC MONSTER
yes i understand its a free site but without the members buying, selling and being a part of all of the activities...there wouldnt be an IA

A.P. Photography
the thing that pisses me off the most is when something was wrong with a thread...YOU WERE CONTACTED!!
We tried that, you would not believe how many pms we got back cussing us out, threatening to beat our asses, etc. So now we delete them if they are in the wrong forum or do not follow the rules. IF your post disappears you can pm one of the mods or admins and we can tell you why it was deleted.

A.P. Photography
02-22-2006, 09:26 PM
yes i understand its a free site but without the members buying, selling and being a part of all of the activities...there wouldnt be an IA
The members buying and selling has no direct effect on IA as IA does not make anything from a sale or listing so that point is irrelevant.

A.P. Photography
02-22-2006, 09:27 PM
FUK QD, HE DELETES MY SHIT ALL THE DAMN TIME hahahahaLIRL

SOHC MONSTER
02-22-2006, 09:27 PM
im passed it now...ill post it else where..no offense

A.P. Photography
02-22-2006, 09:28 PM
Your choice :goodjob:

Nemesis
Ebay the shit and put it in your sig if you want people to see it, thats the easy way to do it.

quickdodgeŽ
Its the point. I take the time to take the pics, load them, convert them and finally post them and some half blind admin who doesnt even read the post just deletes it. Its horse shit

Why don't you shut your fuccin dumbass mouth and learn to post shit where it goes. Stupid ass. If you're dumb enough to post it in the wrong section, then you can post it agin in the right one. Later, QD.

SOHC MONSTER
The members buying and selling has no direct effect on IA as IA does not make anything from a sale or listing so that point is irrelevant.
how so? the 2 sections that are constantly full are the for sale section and the whores lounge so i think my point is relevant

SOHC MONSTER
02-22-2006, 09:30 PM
well well well, i thought id never see the day QD would try to flame me...just a little fyi, it is a car part and it WAS in the right section so open your mouth and insert foot.

quickdodgeŽ
02-22-2006, 09:30 PM
but without the members buying, selling and being a part of all of the activities...there wouldnt be an IA

If you really think that, you're more of a goddamn idiot than I originally thought. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
02-22-2006, 09:31 PM
how so? the 2 sections that are constantly full are the for sale section and the whores lounge so i think my point is relevantRead your point again. The buying and selling have no direct effect on IA WHAT SO EVER. That is just one forum of many that IA has with the Whoreslounge being number one. The buying and selling that goes on in there does not fund IA, does not reflect anything for IA, and is totally free. If it were taken away IA would still be as big because it is about the scene not just drama and car parts. :goodjob:

SOHC MONSTER
02-22-2006, 09:36 PM
Read your point again. The buying and selling have no direct effect on IA WHAT SO EVER. That is just one forum of many that IA has with the Whoreslounge being number one. The buying and selling that goes on in there does not fund IA, does not reflect anything for IA, and is totally free. If it were taken away IA would still be as big because it is about the scene not just drama and car parts. :goodjob:
sooo....if its free and you dont give 2 shits about that section, why are so hardcore on the threads in that section. i could understand an engine with no block code or a car with no vin.

A.P. Photography
02-22-2006, 09:37 PM
well well well, i thought id never see the day QD would try to flame me...just a little fyi, it is a car part and it WAS in the right section so open your mouth and insert foot.
I just went back and looked and that camera can be used for many things and it never once mentioned it was for a car or that you had it on a car. So he wouldn't have known anyway. ;)

quickdodgeŽ
02-22-2006, 09:39 PM
You ever heard of stolen car parts? We want pics in case someone sees a part that used to be theirs. Also, it is always smart to let people see what you are selling. Why cry about the rules? If you don't like them.............. Later, QD.

SOHC MONSTER
02-22-2006, 09:39 PM
I just went back and looked and that camera can be used for many things and it never once mentioned it was for a car or that you had it on a car. So he wouldn't have known anyway. ;)
well since your such a car guru...since when was a house or anything but a car 12 volt genious? i did mention it was 12 volt. thanks for the snide remark though

A.P. Photography
02-22-2006, 09:40 PM
sooo....if its free and you dont give 2 shits about that section, why are so hardcore on the threads in that section. i could understand an engine with no block code or a car with no vin.Because if we just let that section go it would become a nightmare and would end up with a lot og BS posts, no paying site sponsors posting stuff for sale, and general all around BS from sellers and buyers. Before Rut, QD, myself and a few others took over in there and started monitoring the forum it was pretty crazy. Now we have brought it up to one of the best for sale forums with the most traffic. Do we piss people off in there? yes Do we monitor it to help prevent flakes/cheats/theifs from selling in there? Yes. Sorry you got pissed that a thread of yours was deleted but he had his reasons and now you know so just relist it and good luck with the sale. There is no need for all of this. :goodjob:

A.P. Photography
02-22-2006, 09:41 PM
well since your such a car guru...since when was a house or anything but a car 12 volt genious? i did mention it was 12 volt. thanks for the snide remark though
I have seen those on boats, stand alone monitoring systems, and can be used for countless other things so don't start getting an attitude. aight.

A.P. Photography
02-22-2006, 09:42 PM
This thread is locked. Post it up or post it elsewhere if you want. I don't care.