PDA

View Full Version : Who has it?

UnEEk4DR
03-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Anyone have the JayZ Linkin park CD that they can host online so i can burn a copy of it?

Deaf Pimp
03-06-2005, 10:46 PM
thats illegal, son.....

quickdodgeŽ
03-06-2005, 10:48 PM
Anyone have the JayZ Linkin park CD that they can host online so i can burn a copy of it?

Why? Lolol. Later, QD.

UnEEk4DR
03-06-2005, 11:19 PM
Why? Lolol. Later, QD.

because i like it? why else...

Jerry
03-06-2005, 11:44 PM

Here download this file sharing P2P
http://www.aresgalaxy.org/

Don't use kazza as alot of the other P2P's have spyware built in. This one does not and works really really well.

Here is your trac listing "if you bought it"
But you would not do anything illegal right.

Disk One:
1. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying from You
2. Big Pimpin'/Papercut
3. Jigga What/Faint
4. Numb/Encore
5. Izzo/In the End
6. Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer

Yes only 6 song, what a rip off.

Disk two would be the DVD

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-07-2005, 12:45 AM
stealers...

Jerry
03-07-2005, 12:59 AM
stealers...
Well before hi-speed internet and a CD burner I probaly buy one CD a month due to funds. Now I still buy probaly one cd a month.

Like the JZ/LP Cd I own it, I wanted the DVD even though I have the CD downloaded also.

My biggest beef with the music industry is the cost of CD's if all CD's where like $5 and not $15-$22 I would probaly own all the CD's I burn.

Call me a thief I don't care I probaly would of never bought the CD in the first place.

HyPer50
03-07-2005, 03:31 AM
Here download this file sharing P2P
http://www.aresgalaxy.org/

Don't use kazza as alot of the other P2P's have spyware built in. This one does not and works really really well.

Here is your trac listing "if you bought it"
But you would not do anything illegal right.

Disk One:
1. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying from You
2. Big Pimpin'/Papercut
3. Jigga What/Faint
4. Numb/Encore
5. Izzo/In the End
6. Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer

Yes only 6 song, what a rip off.

Disk two would be the DVD

Actually I'm counting 13 songs, 6 tracks. But ya, I still think CD's for the most part a rip off. Actually, I think the last CD I bought that I actually enjoyed every song, would be Linkin Park Meteora, or 3 doors down - a better life. I've bought way too many cd's that end up only have 1 or 2 good songs and the rest is just filler.

quickdodgeŽ
03-07-2005, 05:37 PM
I probaly would of never bought the CD in the first place.

Smart move.

I thought maybe you needed some firewood. That's why else. Lighten up asshole. Notice I put the "LOLOL" in their to signify a joke. Damn, dude. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
03-07-2005, 05:48 PM
i mad about tha album cause i thought they were going to have new lyrics and stuff on it. its jus the same shit of jay-z. its not worth buying at all. but cool to jus download or burn from someone. but i cant lie...they twurked tha music nicely

quickdodgeŽ
03-07-2005, 05:56 PM
I hate to reiterate, but lolol @ Gay-Z. Later, QD.

UnEEk4DR
03-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Smart move.

I thought maybe you needed some firewood. That's why else. Lighten up asshole. Notice I put the "LOLOL" in their to signify a joke. Damn, dude. Later, QD.

i didnt realize i took you seriously? maybe you seen something i didnt?

quickdodgeŽ
03-08-2005, 03:32 AM
^^ Don't worry about it, man. I'm cool here. Later, QD.

TKellarB
03-08-2005, 08:14 AM
I get like 4-5 cds a month through one of those online cd buying services...I buy one or two and then get like 3 free. I typically buy a cd for for one or two songs and like someone said above, the rest is crap.

Has anyone used the new napster download thingie for 99c per download?

TheGodfather
10-29-2008, 12:02 AM
I don't.

Sorry.

Psycho
10-29-2008, 12:13 AM
i mad about tha album cause i thought they were going to have new lyrics and stuff on it. its jus the same shit of jay-z. its not worth buying at all. but cool to jus download or burn from someone. but i cant lie...they twurked tha music nicely

Why do you spell like that?

I'm not trying to be a dick, just making sure you don't have autism or some shit like that.

redrumracer
10-29-2008, 01:06 AM
Why do you spell like that?

I'm not trying to be a dick, just making sure you don't have autism or some shit like that.

ummm this is an old thread that god father bumped