PDA

View Full Version : Being a nice person sucks.

wannab20hatch
03-06-2005, 10:19 PM
I swear some people piss me off. Thursday night we threw a small get together aka party at our house. Well we invite two of our really good friends and he in turn invites his brother, who brings a friend. Thats cool the more the merrier. Well they go to the store to get some gas and beer and i give them 5 bucks for gas to be nice.Not thinking i leave my wallet downstairs on a shelf in the kitchen. They come back and start drinking for awhile. Well about 2ish im tired so me and my girl head to bed upstairs. We tell them to drink all of our beer (2 cases of heineken and a 12 pack or rolling rock.) if they want and to stay over if they want. Well we go to bed and wake up the next morning their gone and so is my wallet. And i wouldnt care if they took the cash but they took the whole friggin wallet, and to make things worse i had a probation meeting that morning and couldnt make my payment because of my missing wallet and my PO prolly thinks im laying about it and thinks im just a punk ass kid. And the worst part is none of our friends are allowed back over until the wallet is returned. SO now everyone has to pay for one persons mistake.

Chuckster
05-26-2006, 07:20 PM
Po prolly thinks your Laying? what?

anywho, thread failure!

gijoe0720
05-26-2006, 08:38 PM
Po prolly thinks your Laying? what?

anywho, thread failure!

probation officer prolly

Halfwit
05-26-2006, 08:49 PM
damn.... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok

The Golden Child
05-26-2006, 09:21 PM
well next time dont leave your wallet laying around ..
i dont lay my wallet around even with my close friends ..
when they try to look to see how much is in my wallet ..
i etiher kick there balls or i give them a punch in there arm ..
i find it rude and disrespecfull ..

ShooterMcGavin
05-27-2006, 12:52 AM
yeah for real, i mean i trust my close friends but still, i keep it in a drawer somewhere just so it's not in plain sight.

RandomGuy
05-27-2006, 03:42 AM
dude....
dont get mad

http://www.donch.com/images/Portfolio/GladMont.jpg

PhAtBoYMr2
05-27-2006, 03:58 AM
SHOOT THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS

Flip
05-27-2006, 03:59 AM
i felsh you ma. they took myu frfresk in romm mates 50$ from his walet but lickily they lseft his walet. fuck fuckres. damnit.

BufordŽ
05-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Holy old ass thread.