PDA

View Full Version : For The White People

12-sec-SVT
02-21-2006, 04:04 PM
There is gonna be a meet Saturday Night at ESPN ZONE since only white people like espn. It is whites only.

1439/2000
02-21-2006, 04:06 PM
I'll be sure to tell my crazy out of work black friends with guns to drop by.

WTF?

12-sec-SVT
02-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Yea, black folks can come, just no messicans. Thank You

AnclyT
02-21-2006, 04:17 PM
LOL

let the flaming begin!

Neke01
02-21-2006, 04:19 PM
Need more details man...

U know, Time, Exact Location, What clothes you'll be wearing, etc... :bigok:

collins
02-21-2006, 04:32 PM
lol this guy doesnt give up does he?

TIGERJC
02-21-2006, 04:33 PM
There is gonna be a meet Saturday Night at ESPN ZONE since only white people like espn. It is whites only.

Now u are acting like a :gay:, how old are you.
I HOPE YOU GET YOUR ASS KICKED :bigok:

thinkfast®
02-21-2006, 04:34 PM
:crosses arms:

PhAtBoYMr2
02-21-2006, 04:40 PM
:rly:

Vuongy_Dong
02-21-2006, 04:41 PM
I'll bring my gun too. you like asians?

PhAtBoYMr2
02-21-2006, 04:43 PM
wow someone about to get shot the fuck up

GGPIS3
02-21-2006, 05:02 PM
so what if they are messicans but they are white washed?? can they come?? lol. jk

is this guy for real?? you gonna talk about only white people in a community/city dominated by minorities.... REAL SMART THERE BUDDY!!!!

PSINXS
02-21-2006, 05:03 PM
i'll bring the SKS if anyone needs any reinforcements.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-21-2006, 05:06 PM

WE STRAPPED UP IN THIS BITCH!!!!!

:iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns:

if i still had my strap i would probaly be in jail right as we speak, im glad i got rid of that shit...

NevrNufTorq
02-21-2006, 05:09 PM

WTF?

:lmfao: now that WAS funny!!!

seriously though, all ya'll need togrow up with all this crap. so, pablo posted up a meet for latinos, big DEAL!!!! if he's racist he wouldn't be friends with my red headed white ASS!!!! :D :2cents:

MongolPup
02-21-2006, 05:10 PM
^ lol.

rolling_trip
02-21-2006, 05:13 PM
i'm surprized this hasn't be locked yet. looks like someone trying to make a long bs thread again.

EJ25RUN
02-21-2006, 05:20 PM
woaw....im russian and if i aint welcome, *cocks pistol*

§treet_§peed
02-21-2006, 05:22 PM
SVT, you might wanna give up. just about everyone in this thread OWNZ you Yo!

MongolPup
02-21-2006, 05:23 PM
He doesn't have insane negative rep though.

§treet_§peed
02-21-2006, 05:28 PM
he's got the Aian mofia, the mexican mafia, the black mafi, and some of the white mafia on his ass. i find it quite funny. boosted is gonna get his turbo to pop a cap in his ass.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-21-2006, 05:31 PM
he's got the Aian mofia, the mexican mafia, the black mafi, and some of the white mafia on his ass. i find it quite funny. boosted is gonna get his turbo to pop a cap in his ass.

then send him back to IMPORTLOUNGE

ISAtlanta300
02-21-2006, 05:54 PM
LOL.... :rolleyes:

efman
02-21-2006, 05:56 PM
screw sks's i got my ak biatchess !
:D

efman
02-21-2006, 05:58 PM

WTF?
lol

BTLFED
02-21-2006, 06:02 PM
Now u are acting like a :gay:, how old are you.
I HOPE YOU GET YOUR ASS KICKED :bigok:

For once I agree with you.

EJ25RUN
02-21-2006, 06:05 PM
is he gonna respond or what?

Vuongy_Dong
02-21-2006, 06:23 PM
actually, my turbo is like a pissed of blender. put that head up in there.

IntegraXTR
02-21-2006, 06:26 PM
is this guy serious?

Vuongy_Dong
02-21-2006, 06:31 PM
maybe he's faking it. he could easily be asian, black, hispanic or whatever under that screen name. fuck him.

93dituneex
02-21-2006, 06:31 PM
thats the whole reason this guys does this, to see how many people respond and what they got to say, looks like he was got what he wanted

Pablo
02-21-2006, 06:33 PM
I cant beleive that you actually posted this bullshit up.
i knew that a dumb redneck like yourself would not have gone to that event and that is why i said it was for the latinos.

it's 2006......grow the fuck up

quickdodge®
02-21-2006, 06:35 PM
if he's racist he wouldn't be friends with my red headed white ASS!!!!

Ahh. So it's much cooler to act like you're a racist. Fuccing dumbass.

The two IA white-inbred bitches...Echo and 12secSVT should go off together, have a party celebrating their white-trashiness and die while suffocating on each others cack. Later, QD.

Pablo
02-21-2006, 06:38 PM
whatch what you say about NvrNF Trq.........that's my boy

quickdodge®
02-21-2006, 06:42 PM
You know what? Fucc it....I'll tell how it really is.

I hate being white. I really can't stand it. You don't know how many times I 've wished that I were black or Hispanic. Look around you at them. They're always having fun. Doing shit and not having a care in the world. Look at rap videos. Hot ass females dancing like no other. Homeboys just sitting around bullshitting all day. Look at black sitcoms and TV shows. Nothing but bullshitting all day. Cutting up and having fun. Same with Hispanic videos and shows. Being white, I have to act a certain way. I have to act like I'm better than others. I just want to be me. If I were black or Hispanic, I could. It sucks being a part of the race that tormented, and still torments another race.

SO there you are. The truth. Later, QD.

carrascopa
02-21-2006, 06:43 PM
YO THIS DUDE.. IS EITHER BLACK OR AONE OF THEOSE WHITE BOY WANNA B'S CUZ HE DID CALL ME LAST NIGHT..

BLOCKED HIS NUMBER AND TALKED SHIT AND HUNG THE FUCK UP LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WOULD! HE AINT ABOUT SHIT, CUZ I WAS DOWN TO MEET HIM BY MYSELF LAST NIGHT TO SEE WHAT HE IS MADE OF.. BUT HE HUNG UP AND NEVE CALLED BACK! FUK HIM YO

Pablo
02-21-2006, 06:45 PM
let that bitch talk about me or my post or anyone on this site again......

PhAtBoYMr2
02-21-2006, 06:49 PM

I hate being white. I really can't stand it. You don't know how many times I 've wished that I were black or Hispanic. Look around you at them. They're always having fun. Doing shit and not having a care in the world. Look at rap videos. Hot ass females dancing like no other. Homeboys just sitting around bullshitting all day. Look at black sitcoms and TV shows. Nothing but bullshitting all day. Cutting up and having fun. Same with Hispanic videos and shows. Being white, I have to act a certain way. I have to act like I'm better than others. I just want to be me. If I were black or Hispanic, I could. It sucks being a part of the race that tormented, and still torments another race.

And the truth comes out. But you know every race wishes they were another race sometimes you know? Like ill see a fine ass puerto rican chick walking by i think to myself....."man i wish i was puerto rican" then i see a black girl with a big ass and i think to myself..."man i love being black" i guess it just depends.....

But your right...blacks and hispanics sure do know how to party harder..... :bigok:

BTLFED
02-21-2006, 06:52 PM
YO THIS DUDE.. IS EITHER BLACK OR AONE OF THEOSE WHITE BOY WANNA B'S CUZ HE DID CALL ME LAST NIGHT..

BLOCKED HIS NUMBER AND TALKED SHIT AND HUNG THE FUCK UP LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WOULD! HE AINT ABOUT SHIT, CUZ I WAS DOWN TO MEET HIM BY MYSELF LAST NIGHT TO SEE WHAT HE IS MADE OF.. BUT HE HUNG UP AND NEVE CALLED BACK! FUK HIM YO

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ALEX FTW!

wantboost
02-21-2006, 07:11 PM
this guy must get a kick out of this shit.

wantboost
02-21-2006, 07:12 PM

agree with you. but who makes you act a certain way?

quickdodge®
02-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Society. White people will look down on me if I don't dress in Polos and slacks and blue jeans and don't play checkers and golf. Black people look at me like I'm stupid and want to beat the shit out of me cause I am stupid wigger. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Society. White people will look down on me if I don't dress in Polos and slacks and blue jeans and don't play checkers and golf. Black people look at me like I'm stupid and want to beat the shit out of me cause I am stupid wigger. Later, QD.

Its all good qd.....Some people say im white washed because i "talk like a whiteboy" and wear polo but what they dont know is a nigga had to be hooked on phonics when i was smaller for like 5 years because i didnt speak a word of english when i started school.....

I just look down on those people...theres ignorance in every race....

rolling_trip
02-21-2006, 07:32 PM
I hate being white. I really can't stand it.

that might be the sadest( or maybe the stupidest) thing anyone has ever posted on here. COLOR does not make you who you are. YOU control your on destiny and how you act. You want to be a thug, then by all means be a thug. I hate people that knock a black person for "talking" or "acting" white. That is who they want to be, PERIOD. same goes for any white guy who acts "black". Don't blame your inability to have fun or at like a fool "because you are white". I really cant believe you just said that. I usually agree with about 90% of what you say, but i guess i will have to draw the line here.

quickdodge®
02-21-2006, 07:37 PM
that might be the sadest( or maybe the stupidest) thing anyone has ever posted on here.

It's spelled...saddest. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-21-2006, 07:37 PM
that might be the sadest( or maybe the stupidest) thing anyone has ever posted on here. COLOR does not make you who you are. YOU control your on destiny and how you act. You want to be a thug, then by all means be a thug. I hate people that knock a black person for "talking" or "acting" white. That is who they want to be, PERIOD. same goes for any white guy who acts "black". Don't blame your inability to have fun or at like a fool "because you are white". I really cant believe you just said that. I usually agree with about 90% of what you say, but i guess i will have to draw the line here.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a fuccing joke. Lolol. Later, QD.

rolling_trip
02-21-2006, 07:39 PM
^^^lol, i never claimed to be a English teacher. But, you get my point?

Brett
02-21-2006, 07:43 PM
WE STRAPPED UP IN THIS BITCH!!!!!

:iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns: :iaowns:

if i still had my strap i would probaly be in jail right as we speak, im glad i got rid of that shit...

Word!!!

quickdodge®
02-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Hail yea, I do. I hate hearing the "acting black/white" routine myself.

rolling_trip
02-21-2006, 07:47 PM
this could be a lot more fun for the low price of $500, it could be yours

RandomGuy
02-21-2006, 08:01 PM
cetme 308 blah

rolling_trip
02-21-2006, 08:03 PM
cetme 308 blah

ok, would you pefer to be closer? here you go

RandomGuy
02-21-2006, 08:05 PM
blahahahha tooo much $$ for the HK

but if i had that 500 i'd get a chopper any day ;) (AK47)
get the long mag or 90rnd drum ;) and be happy.

PSINXS
02-21-2006, 08:23 PM
u got all kinda weapons

4dmin
02-21-2006, 08:51 PM
dude this post is not cool... for your info this site is ran/operated/owned by spanish blood ;) :2up: