PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh Delema

spoolinb18
02-21-2006, 03:42 PM
Ok...here is the thing. My girl and my girls friend are pretty close, that defaults to making me have to know her and accecpt her as a friend...not a problem bc she is a nice person. Well over the past year...year n half I have gotten a little cubb. I've since been working out @ the gym since i have one @ my job. Yesterday all 3 of us were discussing how we wanted loose some weight and it has been kinda on and off for me because I continue to loose my motavation. Well I had to take my girls friend home yesterday, which is a normal thing and my girl sometimes doesn't go with me which was the case yesterday night. Well before she got out of the car she says I wanted to tell you something but I didn't want to say it infront of your girl. She then leaned over and kissed me on the lips, then proceeded to grab my....well yea...and was like i hope that motavates you because i miss your old self...wtf do i do...and she is Hot and Latin.

JustinSane110™
02-21-2006, 03:44 PM
Point her in my direction homey, problem solved. :goodjob:

thinkfast®
02-21-2006, 03:45 PM
all I heard = HOT and LATIN

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!

spoolinb18
02-21-2006, 03:52 PM
all I heard = HOT and LATIN

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!

wish i could but i'm faithful to my woman...however she is "bi-courious" lol...shit i didn't think about that until now... :king:

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-21-2006, 04:01 PM
ummm... are you crazy? should there even be any decision to make? please tell me that you are putting more thought into this decision than you did into your spelling, homey.

thinkfast®
02-21-2006, 04:03 PM
wow

well I've tried that with my girls friends, it always worked out that the friend either wanted you more then your girl after the roudevous, or you guys end up in splitsville and you bone the friend anyways

good luck :D

EDIT - get em Tiff!! :grrrrrrr:

JustinSane110™
02-21-2006, 04:06 PM
My offer is still on the table... send the hot latina girl my way. :goodjob:

The Golden Child
02-21-2006, 04:07 PM
i say you get a 3 some going on ..
and please come meet me so i can smack you ..
why would you even think twice ..
HOT & LATIN !!! BICURIOUS ask ur girl if there best friends its on like donkey kong ..
my x gf'x friend was bicurious and daymmm get raunchy with 2 hot asian girls ..
do the right thing and do it for IA homie ..

Brett
02-21-2006, 04:08 PM
TAG THE SHIT OUTTA IT!!! AND EAT IT GOOD TO!!! If you dont, send her my way, I will do the mans job!! :D

JustinSane110™
02-21-2006, 04:10 PM
TAG THE SHIT OUTTA IT!!! AND EAT IT GOOD TO!!! If you dont, send her my way, I will do the mans job!! :D
Aw come on Brett, you had the girl pile already. Let me have this one homey, haha.

thinkfast®
02-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Brett's Motto:

ONCE YOU GO WHITE, YOU KNOW YOU BEEN LICKED RIGHT

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-21-2006, 04:14 PM
better yet, send both bitches my way, they won't be curious anymore.. they'll be sure!

JustinSane110™
02-21-2006, 04:15 PM
better yet, send both bitches my way, they won't be curious anymore.. they'll be sure!
Awww, you greedy ass..... let's share! :bigok:

thinkfast®
02-21-2006, 04:16 PM
OH SHIT!!! TIFF COMIN WITH THE WIT!!! SO WITTY!!!

collins
02-21-2006, 04:17 PM
:lmfao:

Brett
02-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Brett's Motto:

ONCE YOU GO WHITE, YOU KNOW YOU BEEN LICKED RIGHT

Fuck yeah!!! These woman just dont realize what I can do to a pussy that hasnt been eatin right, and till I do it, it hasnt been

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-21-2006, 04:20 PM
Fuck yeah!!! These woman just dont realize what I can do to a pussy that hasnt been eatin right, and till I do it, it hasnt been

you've obviously never had a contest with me... lol.. they'd be screamin', "OH TIFFANY!!! OH TIFF!!!"

TheSnail
02-21-2006, 04:20 PM
I second sending her to JustinSane. Nore that or sell her in the forsale section and send her to the person that offers the most money.

Brett
02-21-2006, 04:21 PM

Tiff, save it, just come to my house and be Bi with Leisa and I will tag the hell outta ya at the same time, less hassle this way, just tryin to look out for ya

dereksi
watch out it could be your girl setting you up to see if your faithful or not. My friend had the same thing happen to him and when he went to his girlfriends friends house to hit it his girl walked out of the other room and busted him. Plus friends always break,maybe one night when they are hanging out she will feel guilty and tell your girl. If you really care for your girl i wouldnt do it.

Brett
you've obviously never had a contest with me... lol.. they'd be screamin', "OH TIFFANY!!! OH TIFF!!!"

Tell you what Tiff, Let me do it to you, and you can tell me if you can do it better, Thats fair.

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-21-2006, 04:22 PM
Be bi? I am bi, nicca! You didn't know?

Brett
02-21-2006, 04:22 PM
watch out it could be your girl setting you up to see if your faithful or not. My friend had the same thing happen to him and when he went to his girlfriends friends house to hit it his girl walked out of the other room and busted him. Plus friends always break,maybe one night when they are hanging out she will feel guilty and tell your girl. If you really care for your girl i wouldnt do it.

All I hear is :blah: :blah: :blah: im a pansy :blah: :blah: :blah:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Brett
02-21-2006, 04:23 PM
Be bi? I am bi, nicca! You didn't know?

I know you are, thats why I said come be BI with leisa

dereksi
02-21-2006, 04:24 PM
All I hear is :blah: :blah: :blah: im a pansy :blah: :blah: :blah:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
LOL jsut tryin to help

Brett
02-21-2006, 04:25 PM
You wanna help, Lets go bang this girl, that will help him alot :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-21-2006, 04:25 PM
I know you are, thats why I said come be BI with leisa

haha... i'm outtie, c'ya! :lickpuss:

spoolinb18
02-21-2006, 06:18 PM
i want 2 b faithful...but i wouldn't mind having a little fun...with both :-) only been with one girl inlife and thats been my gf so i dont know what its like to be with another girl.

JustinSane110™
02-21-2006, 06:20 PM
so i dont know what its like to be with another girl.
Again, send the latina girl my way and I'll be sure to describe it to you. :lmfao: :goodjob:

quickdodge®
02-21-2006, 07:03 PM
Well over the past year...year n half I have gotten a little cubb.

WOW! You got a baby bear? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-21-2006, 07:11 PM
i want 2 b faithful...but i wouldn't mind having a little fun...with both

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/damnidiot.jpg

For real man. Like my man in the above pic says. You're a piece of shit if you go through with your "fun." Just break up with the girl if you can't handle yourself like a man and stay true to her. Fuccin dummy. Later, QD.

2.3 Evo 8
02-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Wouldn't we all like to have some fun.......Ohhhhh the joy of a looooooooong relationship.

Say no, this could be a test by your girl and you end up with nothing. Be happy with the one your with.

quickdodge®
02-21-2006, 07:46 PM
^^^ Exactly. There isn't a man on Earth that doesn't think about what it's liek to hook up with someone else. But a stand-man doesn't act on that. Later, QD.

RISKYB
02-22-2006, 06:53 AM
get busy

Brett
02-22-2006, 07:14 AM
^^^ Exactly. There isn't a man on Earth that doesn't think about what it's liek to hook up with someone else. But a stand-man doesn't act on that. Later, QD.

I say atleast put the head between the legs, Let the man have a lil fun...lol

tony
02-22-2006, 08:18 AM
ummm... are you crazy? should there even be any decision to make? please tell me that you are putting more thought into this decision than you did into your spelling, homey.

Thank You! There is no decision to make, other than telling your girlfriend about her "friend" what kind of sh*t is that? No good can come of the situation if you truly care about your girlfriend.. if she will do that to her "best friend" imagine what she will do to you.

dartingd
02-22-2006, 08:48 AM
i'd def. tell ur girl what her friend had..tell her it caught u off guard or something since i'm sure it did, and i'm sure she'll take care of it...

Macro
02-22-2006, 09:07 AM
go for it! what your girls doesn't find out it aint gonna hurt her! i know shallow thing to say but you did say "Hot and Latin"

B16a2 Civic
02-22-2006, 09:18 AM
keep on workin out so it will happen again

spoolinb18
02-22-2006, 09:24 AM
I spoke with the "other" girl and i told her that I though that it was disrespectful for her to do what she did and that I didn't think it was right. She was like you are a good man and she respected me for checking her but was like thats another thing that makes me attractive to her. I told my girl what the situation was and she was heated and called her and bitched her out but by the end of the phone call they were cool!? I made a joke and was like well if you are bi-courious we have someone who may be willing...she didn't get mad @ me when I said that and said that she has wanted to b with he for a long time. WTF is goin on.

B16a2 Civic
02-22-2006, 09:26 AM
I spoke with the "other" girl and i told her that I though that it was disrespectful for her to do what she did and that I didn't think it was right. She was like you are a good man and she respected me for checking her but was like thats another thing that makes me attractive to her. I told my girl what the situation was and she was heated and called her and bitched her out but by the end of the phone call they were cool!? I made a joke and was like well if you are bi-courious we have someone who may be willing...she didn't get mad @ me when I said that and said that she has wanted to b with he for a long time. WTF is goin on.

lies.

lock this thread.

Brett
02-22-2006, 09:27 AM
Dude if you dont jump on this shot, I will personally come over there and bang the hell out of both of them...LOL

speedminded
02-22-2006, 09:29 AM
...she didn't get mad @ me when I said that and said that she has wanted to b with he for a long time. WTF is goin on.you're young and most likely not with the ONE anyways...let them be curious and see if they are comfortable with you there :2cents:

justinxecushyn
02-22-2006, 10:11 AM
i dont know how i feel about her being with another girl esp if the other girl knows what she is doing. one of my previous gf's were "bi" but she only dated me she didn't have anyother interests in guys. we never did anything never really kissed...nothing then one day she tells me she's full lesbian.

Brett
02-22-2006, 10:16 AM
Damn, dawg, that shoots a mans ego down hardcore...LOL

See me, I can eat a pussy good enough to make even a lesbian want a guy to lick it...LOL

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-22-2006, 10:18 AM
^^^ bwahahaha

Rabunchic
02-22-2006, 10:20 AM
Get em Tiff

Tarzanman
02-22-2006, 11:59 AM
Don't listen to any of the leg-humpers telling you to act impulsively. Use your brain. If you have a good thing going with your current girl then don't take any actions that would mess it up.

The thing to do is bide your time until you and your current girl break up... and when that happens you have some on-the-rebound action going with her friend.

The only thing that pisses a girl off as much as her best friend sleeping with her boyfriend, is her friend sleeping with her recent ex-boyfriend. A friend of mine did that after he got dumped and his girl was back wanting to talk things over with him within a week of him getting with her friend.

This all depends on what kind of person she is, of course. A smart girl would cut both the best friend AND ex-boyfriend off if something like that happened... but some people don't find that as easy to do

Brett
02-22-2006, 12:14 PM
^^ Or atleast call her up and get permission, I would atleast ask permission :D

Dave
02-22-2006, 12:48 PM
i say you need to post up some pictures!

Dave
02-22-2006, 12:50 PM
pics of your girls friend!