PDA

View Full Version : WTB 2g 5spoke eclipse wheels

Spyder
04-19-2005, 12:24 PM
As the topic says i need some 5 spoke 2g wheels i dont care what condition they are in and as far as that goes if the tires hold air im good. my car was broken into vandalized and totaled so i would like to retain the wheels i have which have brand new tires instead of letting them go with the car. i also need these things cheap because for every dollar i spend on them its a dollar i dont have for the new ride. please if anyone can help me out i really appreciate it..

Xrated O.G.
04-19-2005, 12:40 PM
Nick just hit me up on AIM or call me. I will PM you my number. I have a set of old 1g wheels that have tires on them that you can have. Just come get them out of my damn garage.

Spyder
04-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Sorry i didnt awnser when you called yesterday i was working on the eclipse trying to get it back to factory condition.. the problem is im not sure if i can use just any wheels i think they need to be the same ones that came on the car although im not not entirely sure... ill know when he calls me back

oh and.. arent you in athens? just asking incase i need to make a trip up there :)

Xrated O.G.
04-20-2005, 11:30 AM
No Im not in Athens.. Im in Winder...

OK well its damn near Athens... I would think that totalled is totalled. regardless of what wheels are on it. I doubt your insurance claim is decided on your aftermarket wheels. These are original Mitsubishi wheels so whats the difference to them. Just remember that they are not the prettiest things in the world but they hold air and roll.

Spyder
04-20-2005, 11:49 AM
well he just called me with a "i have good news and bad news depending on how you look at it" the wheels you asked about you can keep if they matter to you. as far as the car we are coming to get it beteen 1pm today and noon tomorrow... wtf.. now i still need to get the crap off the car and get wheels on it in time :(

blckeclipse95
04-20-2005, 12:14 PM
I am in Athens and have a set of the stock gs 5 spoke rims. Would like 50. they hold air. Let me know. [email protected]

L'ville
04-20-2005, 12:19 PM
i am in l'ville have 1g wheels with tires on them with air in them redy to put on call me if you intrested 404-386-6238 AJ again in l'ville

Xrated O.G.
04-20-2005, 12:25 PM
So come and get these bitches tonight.

L'ville
04-20-2005, 12:29 PM
i am closer then you !

Xrated O.G.
04-20-2005, 12:36 PM
Yeah.....

L'ville
04-20-2005, 12:37 PM
lol have you seen the traffic from lawrenceville to ..... anywhere!!! rediculous i need to move from l'ville and change my s/n to "NOwhereClosetoL'ville"

Xrated O.G.
04-20-2005, 12:49 PM
Knowing where Nick lives I dont admire the traffic he gets stuck in at all. That shit would drive me crazy. Speaking of which.... What ever happened to CUL-DA-CUSTOMS?

L'ville
04-20-2005, 01:26 PM
loollll knowing where IIIIII live i get fraustraded at it ... especially in the mornings i need to move out of here asap

Spyder
04-21-2005, 10:36 AM
Alright whores get off my topic lol.

blckeclipse95 are those the 97-99 style wheels? if so let me know ill likely pick them up it will just have to be after this weekend because i need to fix the car im about to buy this weekend lol.