PDA

View Full Version : famous_atticus.....Poor deal, man!!

RUSH
02-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Sold me a greddy profec B BC that didnt work...and then said It wasnt his, but that it was his friends! Then telling me to take it up with his buddy!

Threads!
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=40884

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=42193

lost $175.00 on that deal!

burnout1990
02-21-2006, 12:02 PM
damn thats fucked up.

HiPSI
02-21-2006, 12:34 PM
did you give the money to him or his buddy? if you met with him and your money went into his hands then it's damn sure his responsibility.

RUSH
02-21-2006, 12:39 PM
No I had to meet with his buddy, because he said he had stuff to do, and I told him that I needed it before the weekend....
Its just the fact that he said he had one that was in good shape! Then the story kept on changing after that!

tm_kickz
02-21-2006, 12:42 PM
Thats sucks bro. He should refund you the money. Ive delt with him before and never had problems... Im pretty sure he will take care of you..

RUSH
02-21-2006, 12:46 PM
Thats sucks bro. He should refund you the money. Ive delt with him before and never had problems... Im pretty sure he will take care of you..

Im sure he is a good guy, but this isnt right, and he is trying to throw it off on his so called friend!

Im just gonna sell it on ebay, and put that it doesnt work but all the wiring, and soleniod(spl) are good! Or something like that!

99SI
02-21-2006, 01:26 PM
I've only heard good things about him as well. Sounds like you got a raw deal. I hope it works out well. I saw a really nice Blitz boost meter the other day from a really good seller (ebay-japandy) I've dealt with a few times out of Japan. I'll check and see if it's still there. Good luck.

RUSH
02-21-2006, 01:29 PM
I've only heard good things about him as well. Sounds like you got a raw deal. I hope it works out well. I saw a really nice Blitz boost meter the other day from a really good seller (ebay-japandy) I've dealt with a few times out of Japan. I'll check and see if it's still there. Good luck.

Well I bought one from boosted4door, I actually met him he handed it to me I tested it this time, it worked, I paid, we left! smooth transaction!

I hate to be the one that posted this thread, but if the tables were turned it would be the same way! you know??

RiceBoy
02-21-2006, 01:32 PM
Damn, that sucks man...I bought some stuff from him b4...I think you should try to get your money back.

99SI
02-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Well I bought one from boosted4door, I actually met him he handed it to me I tested it this time, it worked, I paid, we left! smooth transaction!

I hate to be the one that posted this thread, but if the tables were turned it would be the same way! you know??
I don't blame you one bit for posting it up. That's what this forum was designed to do. A resolution should be reached on it. He sells a good bit of stuff on this forum and I would think he would want to keep his reputation intact. I'm glad that you found another one that worked out for you. I know how it feels to be excited about getting a part you want and then it not work out. It's a big let down and under the circumstances I would imagine would make a person a little pissed off as well. I hope Famous Atticus resolves it properly and maintains his rep as a good seller.

RUSH
02-21-2006, 01:38 PM
I don't blame you one bit for posting it up. That's what this forum was designed to do. A resolution should be reached on it. He sells a good bit of stuff on this forum and I would think he would want to keep his reputation intact. I'm glad that you found another one that worked out for you. I know how it feels to be excited about getting a part you want and then it not work out. It's a big let down and under the circumstances I would imagine would make a person a little pissed off as well. I hope Famous Atticus resolves it properly and maintains his rep as a good seller.

Yeah
I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

tm_kickz
02-22-2006, 01:23 PM
pm him and make sure he takes care of it...

RUSH
02-22-2006, 01:29 PM
pm him and make sure he takes care of it...

I did last week, and I had no response...imagine that!

Seymour222
02-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Damnit man. I could of let you use mine for a special occasion.

RUSH
02-22-2006, 03:54 PM
Damnit man. I could of let you use mine for a special occasion.

lol....naw, I figured it was time to get my own, thanks anyway Chris!

Hey do you have my old one?

TeeJay
02-24-2006, 10:34 PM

JapAndy=jdm god!! that dude is my idol :bowdown:

D.Choe
03-02-2006, 06:25 PM
I bought some RS Watanabes from famous_atticus, but he apparently had family problems so he couldn't show up to meet up with me.
Instead, I had to wait about 3 hours at the Varsity in order for his girlfriend to show up with the rims.
They were all that he described, but I just wish I didn't have to wait in Atlanta for so long.
I lost $5 to a bum that night.
I swear they stalk you until you give up...