PDA

View Full Version : Civic hatch Vs. 350z. vs Sti

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2005, 10:36 AM
got beat in the Z by a H22 hatch back, pretty cool and fast car, did a 40-120 roll and he had half a car on me... i felt like such a girl

then my brother put 4-5 cars on him with the STi to avenge my death... it was sweet

this was on 85... with lots of traffic and people we could have killed
^ that was for the flamers

RotiEatter
04-19-2005, 10:39 AM
got beat in the Z by a H22 hatch back, pretty cool and fast car, did a 40-120 roll and he had half a car on me... i felt like such a girl

then my brother put 4-5 cars on him with the STi to avenge my death... it was sweet

Yah.... what's this I hear about a ricer in a S2000 trying to even keep up?

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2005, 10:41 AM
i dont know kaBEER... it was a ricered up S2k with like.. black wheels and a big dent on the side... he was so slow

moyopoyo
04-19-2005, 10:43 AM
i dont know kaBEER... it was a ricered up S2k with like.. black wheels and a big dent on the side... he was so slow

man, who would drive around like that? geez, what a loser :jerkit:

KevinT707
04-19-2005, 11:48 AM
:gay: that is sO funNy

.. it was sweet

gtikid
04-19-2005, 01:37 PM

dude you guys are such losers...what were yall thinking?! its not smart to race on 85 theres cops everywhere :jerkit:

IndianStig
04-19-2005, 02:46 PM
If your gonna race on 85 you need radar detectors, and was it on that access road after 316?

moyopoyo
04-19-2005, 03:11 PM
i've got one, and a laser jammer too, so i'm pretty much invisible when it comes to cops :p

i won't tell exactly where it was in case there are any cops reading here...we'll get it on film next time though.

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2005, 03:20 PM
we are pretty careful, we had julian there go ahead and check out the area before we do anything...

SPEEDMONKEY

gtikid
04-19-2005, 03:23 PM
we are pretty careful, we had julian there go ahead and check out the area before we do anything...

SPEEDMONKEY

julian? sounds like a girl's name to me

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2005, 03:23 PM
allow me to whore, to bring my post count to 10, i finally made it

IndianStig
04-19-2005, 03:35 PM
i've got one, and a laser jammer too, so i'm pretty much invisible when it comes to cops :p

i won't tell exactly where it was in case there are any cops reading here...we'll get it on film next time though.
Are't thos illegal?? :(

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2005, 03:44 PM
we call him/her julie, shes a cool b*tch.

moizz's weapons kick buttocks

quickdodgeŽ
04-19-2005, 03:53 PM
we could have killed

I'm not a fag, but too bad you aren't the one lifeless right now. Maybe next time. No. Hopefully next time. Later, QD.

moyopoyo
04-19-2005, 04:07 PM
Are't thos illegal?? :(

no sir, it's not used to jam the laser of a cop's laser gun (if they ask).

IndianStig
04-19-2005, 04:25 PM
Just keep a bunch of stuff in your car, like performace meters, radar detectors, and have a turbo gauge and they really will believe that. Is there away to sick it under the grill.

WINDSOR
04-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Is your Z stock? you should have pulled on that H22 hatchback. My friends Warrens 2004 350Z ran a 13.64@102 BONE STOCK at Steele last sunday. I got it on video as well..ran a 1.97 60 foot time on stock 17 inch potenzas. I was impressed by that car...His is the fastest Z in the country now thats bone stock.

Oh wait a minute...did you run the black JDM H22 Beast??

RotiEatter
04-20-2005, 12:44 AM

Yah, this bitch is bangin'... or so I thought.

Will and I met her at a bar and we brought her home. We were gonna run a train on that ass. So shit starts happening... Will keeps making out with her. I just keep touching her left breast.

Then Moyo came over and started to get a BJ from her... So Will wanted to go down on her, he removed her pants and we found it was a He-She!!! So Will and Moyo were sick and threw up. I kept touching her left tit.

RotiEatter
04-20-2005, 12:46 AM
If your gonna race on 85 you need radar detectors, and was it on that access road after 316?

Well we weren't very worried about it. We had a Muslium person with us. This is no ordinary Muslium though. This is the one from the lamp in Alladdin. He used his abilities to poof around 85 and ensure our safety.

Everyone should keep a Muslium by their side, it's great!

RotiEatter
04-20-2005, 12:48 AM
I'm not a fag, but too bad you aren't the one lifeless right now. Maybe next time. No. Hopefully next time. Later, QD.

You wish death on us? Damn, that's harsh. What makes you feel that we should die?

I don't recall doing anything to harm you? I can't remember if I raped someone you know or sold drugs to your nephews. Maybe I stole something from you? No, No... I'm pretty sure I didn't do a damn thing to you.

Can't see why you want 2 people that you don't know to be dead for no reason? I hope you aren't that bitter man.

RotiEatter
04-20-2005, 12:49 AM

Yah it was mine.

But don't call it a beast man. I'm telling you... it hurts people's vaginas to hear that kinda thing. Besides, its not a beast. It's a showcar.

Speedm0(\)key
04-20-2005, 01:06 AM

there werent actually other cars on the road while this happened.. i mean either way behind or far ahead, i just said it to bother pussies like you i guess... and well it proved to work, thank you come again :jerkit:

if something were to happen and someone was gonna die.. it'd probably be taking out someone in the crew.. and they are down ass people.. im sure kabir julian and moyo would die with me or for me.. they are my brothas from anotha motha

Speedm0(\)key
04-20-2005, 01:11 AM
Is your Z stock? you should have pulled on that H22 hatchback. My friends Warrens 2004 350Z ran a 13.64@102 BONE STOCK at Steele last sunday. I got it on video as well..ran a 1.97 60 foot time on stock 17 inch potenzas. I was impressed by that car...His is the fastest Z in the country now thats bone stock.

i ran roti's... that car is sick
im pretty sure im capable of those times or even better at this point
my mods are only Borla True dual exhaust, JWT popcharger, and slight weight reduction... hahaha, i also have BFgoodrich Gforce KDW's on the car now, my SPL upper intake tube should be in by monday its gonna be pretty sweet

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-20-2005, 04:25 AM
Look that QD guy doesnt condone illegal street racing....So everything that is posted on this forum will be critcized by the great QD...Damn man STFU...Quit doin that shit...If we like to race leave us alone...DAMN...Holla

gtikid
04-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Yah, this bitch is bangin'... or so I thought.

Will and I met her at a bar and we brought her home. We were gonna run a train on that ass. So shit starts happening... Will keeps making out with her. I just keep touching her left breast.

Then Moyo came over and started to get a BJ from her... So Will wanted to go down on her, he removed her pants and we found it was a He-She!!! So Will and Moyo were sick and threw up. I kept touching her left tit.

i heard about her/him...thick bitch right?

gtikid
04-20-2005, 03:34 PM
Yah it was mine.

But don't call it a beast man. I'm telling you... it hurts people's vaginas to hear that kinda thing. Besides, its not a beast. It's a showcar.

i'm digging that new paint job dude! how many clear coats did you put on that thing?!

IndianStig
04-20-2005, 04:02 PM
Well we weren't very worried about it. We had a Muslium person with us. This is no ordinary Muslium though. This is the one from the lamp in Alladdin. He used his abilities to poof around 85 and ensure our safety.

Oh shit thats like the best radar detector in the world. Can I get one??
:cool:

quickdodgeŽ
04-20-2005, 10:35 PM
Look that QD guy doesnt condone illegal street racing....So everything that is posted on this forum will be critcized by the great QD...Damn man STFU...Quit doin that shit...If we like to race leave us alone...DAMN...Holla

What did you say? Type English, moron. I'm sure you aren't some sort of gangster like you are protraying. I mean come on, you're from Alabama. Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-20-2005, 10:36 PM
there werent actually other cars on the road while this happened.. i mean either way behind or far ahead, i just said it to bother pussies like you i guess... and well it proved to work, thank you come again :jerkit:

Sorry, but I typed that because I knew you were trying to get a rise from your words. So, no, it didn't bother me. Guess the joke is on you. Which speaks for itself. Later, QD.

Speedm0(\)key
04-21-2005, 12:01 AM
Sorry, but I typed that because I knew you were trying to get a rise from your words. So, no, it didn't bother me. Guess the joke is on you. Which speaks for itself. Later, QD.

sweetie...if this were true, you wouldnt have bothered to reply... so like i said.. thank you come again :goodjob:

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-21-2005, 01:28 AM
Thank you SpeedMonkey......He told me to type english but iff you read my above post nothing is in a foreign language..Sorry but he is a major doushe....Holla

gtikid
04-21-2005, 01:12 PM
Thank you SpeedMonkey......He told me to type english but iff you read my above post nothing is in a foreign language..Sorry but he is a major doushe....Holla

i would have to agree...i understood everything you said perfectly...

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-21-2005, 02:53 PM
Now QD....
I guess you are the one not wanted
Looks like you are the one NOT WANTED bitch.....Holla

4dmin
04-21-2005, 03:05 PM

bahhh that was funny

quickdodgeŽ
04-21-2005, 09:24 PM
Now QD....
Looks like you are the one NOT WANTED bitch.....Holla

Lolol @ you. ......Holla(whatever the hell that's supposed to be), trick. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-21-2005, 09:26 PM

No, but instead of typing in "gangsta" mode, type normally so that people that hardcore gangstas, such as your are, can read it.

By the way, you spelled douche wrong. Hmmmm. Should have stayed in school and kept off the pipe. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-21-2005, 09:28 PM
sweetie...if this were true, you wouldnt have bothered to reply... so like i said.. thank you come again :goodjob:

Hmmm. You must have skipped over what you even quoted me as typing. I did it on purpose, stupid. I just like feeding the egos of the less educated so that they can feel superior to me. Later, QD.

DrivenMind
04-21-2005, 11:17 PM

... tell that to Julio .

oddly enough I used to ride around with a muslium as well... well he was very much american and lied about his nationality all the time, but people mistook him for muslim very often, and he was the best damn good luck charm you could ever ask for. You'd rub his lamp ( a silver Del Sol ) and you were sure to be safe and out of trouble for the evening.

oh and if for some silly reason you did get in trouble, he could go to could and have tickets droped without a lawyer almost everytime.

edit: he was very angry though... my muslim would get out of the drivers seat at traffic lights to get into fat white americans faces.

dohctec
04-21-2005, 11:23 PM
... tell that to Julio .

oddly enough I used to ride around with a muslium as well... well he was very much american and lied about his nationality all the time, but people mistook him for muslim very often, and he was the best damn good luck charm you could ever ask for. You'd rub his lamp ( a silver Del Sol ) and you were sure to be safe and out of trouble for the evening.

oh and if for some silly reason you did get in trouble, he could go to could and have tickets droped without a lawyer almost everytime.

edit: he was very angry though... my muslim would get out of the drivers seat at traffic lights to get into fat white americans faces.

i heard some prick in a white integra tried to pit maneuver him

so much for luck ;)

oh ya h22 hatches are for cute little punks - you still needa take me for a ride man

DrivenMind
04-21-2005, 11:27 PM
i heard some prick in a white integra tried to pit maneuver him

so much for luck ;)

I heard some damned white kid riding with the Muslim filmed it. :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
04-21-2005, 11:45 PM
Hmmm. You must have skipped over what you even quoted me as typing. I did it on purpose, stupid. I just like feeding the egos of the less educated so that they can feel superior to me. Later, QD.

thank you come again :gay:

quickdodgeŽ
04-22-2005, 04:25 AM
^^^ Don't worry yourself. I won't be back. You've proved your point. Lolol. Later, QD.

neonphenom3
04-23-2005, 12:57 AM
hey QD what's your IP address? I got a present to show my appreciation for all your great work you do here.

Speedm0(\)key
04-23-2005, 01:33 AM
^^^ Don't worry yourself. I won't be back. You've proved your point. Lolol. Later, QD.

thanks.. you got pwned! :tongue:

HiPSI
04-23-2005, 09:20 AM
hey QD what's your IP address? I got a present to show my appreciation for all your great work you do here.

here is his IP: 68.186.186.141

are you gonna h4x0r him or something?

RotiEatter
04-23-2005, 10:35 AM
I just thought I had to come in here and post this:

V-tech pwns dah 350z

Speedm0(\)key
04-25-2005, 01:42 AM
i owned moyopoyo's s2000.. and that is all that matters after his whole leg exercising shit talking thing

SkrrEuroSportGLI
04-25-2005, 02:40 PM
Yeah QD is a fag....He thinks he is all HIGH and MIGHTY....But if he wouldn't have smoked so much crack back when he was a little girl....he would be a whole lot better off....oh yeah QD come to the next AutoX event May 1st.....And I will show you what MD is about....BIIIIIAAAAATTCCCHH....Holla(that means that QD is a Slutty Gutter Whore)
And as Speed Monkey says
Thank You come again :gay:
QD- :bowdown: :idb: -Me and QD's Girl

moyopoyo
04-27-2005, 10:13 AM
i owned moyopoyo's s2000.. and that is all that matters after his whole leg exercising shit talking thing

whatever man...i've got footage of me ahead of you :eye:

ask shawn, rotieatter, or accord...they all know.

Accord
04-27-2005, 10:39 AM
whatever man...i've got footage of me ahead of you :eye:

ask shawn, rotieatter, or accord...they all know.

Oh man I can post that vid if needed

Speedm0(\)key
04-27-2005, 11:40 AM
wtf is going on here.. yeah on the vid it does look like moizz is winning in one run, but i won all 3 runs... i knew you would use the tape against me... actually better yet... lets do it again.. this time... from a dig and no camera car, we'll have someone standing recording at the finish line.. COME ON LETS DO IT!..

vik post the first race only

B16a2 Civic
04-27-2005, 11:44 AM
who the hell is accord?... wtf is going on here.. yeah on the vid it does look like moizz is winning but i won all 3 runs... i knew you would use the tape against me... actually better yet... lets do it again.. this time... from a dig and no camera car, we'll have someone standing recording at the finish line.. COME ON LETS DO IT!

i concurr

Shawn
04-27-2005, 05:06 PM
I wanna race :(

Shawn
04-27-2005, 05:07 PM
It does look like Moizz wins in the video but I dont know, me and Julian were way behind, I was weighing him down, if I wasnt in there he would have blown past all you guys! hehe

gtikid
04-28-2005, 01:26 AM
It does look like Moizz wins in the video but I dont know, me and Julian were way behind, I was weighing him down, if I wasnt in there he would have blown past all you guys! hehe

:bigok: shawn doesnt lie dude!

Speedm0(\)key
04-28-2005, 02:15 AM

:lmfao:

93H22ACX
04-28-2005, 09:49 AM
HMMM :camera:

RotiEatter
04-29-2005, 01:18 AM
The video does show Moizz ahead.... :(

moyopoyo
04-29-2005, 01:22 AM
not only does it show me ahead...but when vikram and oscar passed will they were pointing and laughing their asses off at him losing to me!

RotiEatter
04-29-2005, 01:23 AM
not only does it show me ahead...but when vikram and oscar passed will they were pointing and laughing their asses off at him losing to me!

Yes, this is true. I remember it so clearly now.

vboy418
04-29-2005, 12:27 PM
ncie run's... I just to live off of 316... hella cops!!!

BK EVIL8
05-01-2005, 10:19 PM
:)

Speedm0(\)key
05-03-2005, 12:17 AM
^ vik, kabeer, and shawn... if you read this... thats is my nikka mo