PDA

View Full Version : what's up

RedDevil
04-19-2005, 10:28 AM
Hey my name is Brad. I'm from the salty Ham, aka Birmingham, AL. I'm a member of MD Customs and really like what is I have seen so far on the site. I hope it make some more trips to ATL to check out ya'lls scene. I drive a 99 Civic Si with an aem intake, k&n filter, dc sports 4-2-1 header, custom exhaust, front strut bar, and a few other things. I trying to sell it right now and get an older hatch as my beater and an MR2 turbo to play with. I hope I get to meet some of the people on here, Peace.

Scrappy
04-19-2005, 11:17 AM
Hope you dont have the attitude like some MD's i see around here ;) JUST KIDDING... maybe... but welcome how much for the SI?

Pablo
04-19-2005, 11:53 AM
welcome to the site!

quickdodgeŽ
04-19-2005, 03:42 PM
Hope you dont have the attitude like some MD's i see around here

Agreed, dude. And welcome to the site. Later, QD.

neonphenom3
04-19-2005, 09:36 PM
Attitude?? OMG!! We were attacked like lamb in a lion pit when we made our posts on here. Check da new clubs section.

Cliff
04-19-2005, 11:06 PM
welcome man...i served my time as an si owner too

RedDevil
04-20-2005, 09:04 AM
I'll looking to sell it for 10,500. It's got new tires, act clutch, pressure plate, and light weight fly wheel too. I had a guy that's looking at it so hopefully he'll buy it. The whole thing about beware of the demons at midnight is a pun on the midnight madness most tracks have not street racing. Our members don't go out making a fool of themselves by doing crazy things like e-brake slides and shit. Some of us have been know to do organized street racing but we don't go weaving in and out of traffic at 100 mph or other stupid shit like that. I apologize if some of ya'll got the mistaken impression that we are reckless and endanger the lives of other motorests or spectators. Maybe some of ya'll should come over to visit and see what we mean.

B16a2 Civic
04-20-2005, 09:13 AM
10,500 is alot, but i bet its worth it, sounds like alot of work done to it, but best of luck sellkin it or keepin it and continuing the modding....any pics btw oh and you know anyone sellin a clutch for a b16a2?

RedDevil
04-21-2005, 10:12 AM
I don't know anyone selling one other than like retailers and stuff. I still have my stock one that was slipping when I got on it. I'll post a pic if I can figure out how to and get to my home computer.