PDA

View Full Version : Misc Music and Imports Come Together

Flip
02-20-2006, 01:16 AM
If you like Imports, which you probably do since you are on an Import site, and you like music, you need to check out http://www.darkrume.com . Darkrume promotes local music, DJ's and producers, inside and out of the Import Car community. We are trying to bridge the gap and bring the two together.

If you are an artist and have a DJ Mixset you would like to promote, you can upload it for free! If you have car pics, music event pics or any other pics relating to cars or music you can upload those to your personal photo gallery for free as well. Down the road we plan on throwing events and meets to share our interest in the import scene and enjoy local DJ's and tallent. We also hope to bring local music tallent/DJ's to IA meets and any other crew that enjoys some good tunes with their import fill!

Keep in mind we are just starting up so we need your help to build our local music communtiy and import crew... Your input is welcome as always!

Mods: Not sure if it is ok to post this type of thing here so please let me know if its not...

Flip
02-20-2006, 02:47 AM
Bumper cars...

quickdodgeŽ
02-20-2006, 04:38 AM
Why the fucc did you bump this nonsense? Later, QD.

Hulud
02-20-2006, 09:27 AM
Why the fucc did you bump this nonsense? Later, QD.
:stupid:

Flip
02-21-2006, 04:30 AM
Cause i changed some stuff. Mind elaborating on why you believe it's nonsense?

4dmin
02-21-2006, 09:38 AM
ok site , kinda dead. and i wasn't aware that there was such a huge market for import scene /// dj'n.... it would probably be more successful as one or the other. :goodjob:

Flip
02-22-2006, 06:29 AM
ok site , kinda dead. and i wasn't aware that there was such a huge market for import scene /// dj'n.... it would probably be more successful as one or the other. :goodjob:

Just because the site has forums for both doesn't mean members have to enjoy or participate in both... I really enjoy cars and music and i'm sure quite a few other people do as well. One, the other, or both, whatever floats your boat :). Kinda dead, well thats why i'm spreading the word around :) Forums were just started up a few days ago... It is just starting up and this post is the first bit of promotion that i've done... I have a few friends, myself and a few others posting now but as i promote more locally it will begin to pick up.

Come for the Imports, come for the Music, or come for the Pictures, if you don't like it, don't come at all :D

I do photography so I will be going to as many IA and other events as I can to shoot all of the cars and peps. You'll be able to check out the pics on the site.

I'm open for input so if you can think of anything that would make you want to become a regular please let me know :). ( Besides the free personal photo gallerys and such ) ;)

RISKYB
02-22-2006, 10:57 AM
good luck with it all bro

quickdodgeŽ
02-22-2006, 07:33 PM
don't come at all

I'll stick with IA and my music site. Later ,QD.