PDA

View Full Version : My latest tattoos...

quickdodge®
02-18-2006, 10:23 PM
Got these taken care of today:

The whole enchilada:
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/12/100_0617.JPG

Close up. He even did all the offshore islands. The star represents LBC:
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/12/100_0616.JPG

Later, QD.

5thgcelica
02-18-2006, 10:26 PM
word.

chuck
02-18-2006, 10:29 PM
why aren't you living out there QD...that's at least 2 cali tattoos you got, or is it just a tribute thing from where you grew up or some shit???

quickdodge®
02-18-2006, 10:33 PM
It's actually 3 tats of just Cali. I am here because I have kids here. They are my reason for being in GA. So it's a tribute to my original home. Lolol. Later, QD.

ahmonrah
02-18-2006, 10:33 PM
you gonna get it filled in eventually ??

Tasuki_Civic
02-18-2006, 10:35 PM
wow...........wow

Tasuki_Civic
02-18-2006, 10:36 PM
dats hot...........

quickdodge®
02-18-2006, 10:45 PM
ahmonrah. Yes I will. Topographical-style.

tasuki, thanks. Later, QD.

Chuckster
02-18-2006, 11:10 PM
reppin hardcore... everyone i know thats from cali says they love it. Never hear i hate cali i would never good back. Thats wahat about 10 people on like what 3 that i know of on this site.

Chuckster
02-18-2006, 11:12 PM
whao......sorry thats alcohola talking alright lets type slower......................... i from the 10 peeps i know of from clali love it and only 3 from this site..... is tat better.....let me read....nope but u understand

T.S.
02-18-2006, 11:18 PM
so this is my tattoo to rep ATL

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2/Tpstine/mytattoo2.jpg

thinkfast®
02-18-2006, 11:33 PM
wtf

dude noone wanna see that shit, we are grown ass men up in here

damn

MrEG62U
02-19-2006, 12:01 AM
not bad who did it?

mike's02ls1
02-19-2006, 01:51 AM
Awsome tattoo... I'm to from Cali.. Born in Monterey, and raised in Sacramento.. I should have thought of a tattoo like that.. Damn...

mike's02ls1
02-19-2006, 01:53 AM
reppin hardcore... everyone i know thats from cali says they love it. Never hear i hate cali i would never good back. Thats wahat about 10 people on like what 3 that i know of on this site.
LOL I hate Cali now.. To expensive to live there.. My old neighborhood is run down.. Cops love people who are into cars.. Very Liberal state..

Buford®
02-19-2006, 02:35 AM
Woot. Cali represent. Born and partially raised in Riverside.

mp5o
02-19-2006, 10:46 AM
Damn man... That's hella unique. :goodjob:

CALI REPRESENT!!

ISAtlanta300
02-19-2006, 01:31 PM
cool.. eventually we could use your back as a map !! lol

btw.. that's an unique tat. Nicely done.

1439/2000
02-19-2006, 01:42 PM
LOL I hate Cali now.. To expensive to live there.. My old neighborhood is run down.. Cops love people who are into cars.. Very Liberal state..
I hate 91 octane gas that cost 3.60. lol

When I go back its to Yuba City/Sacramento area though, then i make trips to southern.

quickdodge®
02-19-2006, 02:10 PM
Uniqueness is why I did it. Later, QD.

4dmin
02-19-2006, 02:47 PM
so this is my tattoo to rep ATL

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2/Tpstine/mytattoo2.jpg

scott that has to be one of the funniest and gayest tattoos all at the same time. :lmfao:

Hulud
02-19-2006, 03:00 PM
hey Q whered u get it done at?
what are their rates for color?
cause i need to finish up my tattoo

tattoodlude
02-20-2006, 05:43 AM
I am getting one here in Italy soon I will get some pics up when I get it done. I have a shit load of pics from here but I haven't had time to post them.

nice work QD

who did it

anothaRRR
02-20-2006, 07:01 AM
Here is one that we started last night, still need to fill in the feathers and add detail to the letters, I already had the LA, but im probably just gonna get it filled in...
http://i1.tinypic.com/o6wn5l.jpg

Ryno
02-20-2006, 07:42 AM
I was born in LBC and raised in the Bay Area. I have always wanted to get the SF skyline, bay bridge, and Alcatraz tattooed on my peck and upper shoulder. I just may do it but I got my other tats in SF and would want to go back there to get it done.

quickdodge®
02-20-2006, 02:11 PM
For those asking, Black Cat did it. Later, QD.

Rabunchic
02-21-2006, 02:36 PM
All I see are red x's

carrascopa
02-22-2006, 10:45 PM
dude, they fucked it up! its cool, but uhm

the curve is much more drastic.. please see example below..

thinkfast®
02-22-2006, 10:53 PM
Quick tell him if he can scoot it over closer to your shoulder :D

carrascopa
02-22-2006, 11:01 PM
and down a little bit

thinkfast®
02-22-2006, 11:03 PM
maybe if you fold your shoulder meat down a bit, and move your lower back fat up...

hmm, no thats not gonna work

I dunno man :dunno:

man
02-22-2006, 11:21 PM
wow, i may have Black cat do mine, you said there prices are pretty decent?

Jimmy B
02-23-2006, 12:18 AM
ill rep A all day long, but wow... not that much... i guess to each his own dawg.. to each his own..

not bad though..

JustinSane110™
02-23-2006, 12:57 AM
maybe if you fold your shoulder meat down a bit, and move your lower back fat up...

hmm, no thats not gonna work

I dunno man :dunno:
LIRL!!!!!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Damn man, tryin to kill me over here. Tryin to eat and read that shit and I'll be damned if I didn't almost choke. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

+1 if I can foo. :lmao:

quickdodge®
02-23-2006, 04:33 AM
ill rep A all day long, but wow... not that much... i guess to each his own dawg.. to each his own..

You're right. I wouldn't rep the A either. Lolol.

not bad though..

Thanks. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
02-23-2006, 06:16 AM
dude, they fucked it up! its cool, but uhm

the curve is much more drastic.. please see example below..

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
looks more like an upsidedown Idaho. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodge®
02-23-2006, 07:24 PM
looks more like an upsidedown Idaho.

How old did you say you were? Did you let someone your junior by 12 years(yet still smarter than you and more mature) make this up? You've posted quite a bit of stupid, unfounded crap on here(Lord knows you have), but this has to be ranked up there as the worst. May your God kill you, please. Soon. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
02-23-2006, 09:20 PM
ouch, echo gettin served

{X}Echo419
02-24-2006, 08:44 PM
o
How old did you say you were? Did you let someone your junior by 12 years(yet still smarter than you and more mature) make this up? You've posted quite a bit of stupid, unfounded crap on here(Lord knows you have), but this has to be ranked up there as the worst. May your God kill you, please. Soon. Later, QD.

I'm not the dumbass that got an F'ed up Cali tattoo on my old wrinkly back. I may be stupid(but compared to you I'm a damned genuis) but I can learn something tomorrow, and you will only be older :2up:

aaronfelipe
02-24-2006, 08:47 PM
That's gangsta :goodjob:

quickdodge®
02-24-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm not the dumbass that got an F'ed up Cali tattoo

Nope. Not fucced up. Just about on the money.

on my old wrinkly back.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice. Type that one out all by yourself? True? Nope, again.

I may be stupid

Who am I to argue?

(but compared to yu I'm a damned genuis)

Especially considering you can't even spell the word damn in the right context. Oh, and you mispelled you also. Sorry to point that out, "genius."

but I can learn something tomorrow, and you will only be older :2up:

Ummmm. Ok. Let me ask you something:

Do you read your post to check on it before you hit ENTER? Or do you just blindly type shit out and hope it falls into place? None of your posts ever gets a laugh, ever gets a response in your favor. You just plain suck and quite a few people think so, too. The ones that don't, just don't give a shit about you. Wise up and realize you aren't shit. Not even your"God" can save you now, chump. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
02-25-2006, 01:11 AM
Nope. Not fucced up. Just about on the money.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice. Type that one out all by yourself? True? Nope, again.

Who am I to argue?

Especially considering you can't even spell the word damn in the right context. Oh, and you mispelled you also. Sorry to point that out, "genius."

Ummmm. Ok. Let me ask you something:

Do you read your post to check on it before you hit ENTER? Or do you just blindly type shit out and hope it falls into place? None of your posts ever gets a laugh, ever gets a response in your favor. You just plain suck and quite a few people think so, too. The ones that don't, just don't give a shit about you. Wise up and realize you aren't shit. Not even your"God" can save you now, chump. Later, QD.

punk made bitch. you say the same shit every time. the only thing older than you are your pathetic lines.
come out from behind your E-Machine pussy. I'll make you my bitch...wait. you already are. :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodge®
02-25-2006, 04:38 AM
punk made bitch. you say the same shit every time. the only thing older than you are your pathetic lines.
come out from behind your E-Machine pussy. I'll make you my bitch...wait. you already are. :lmfao: :lmfao:

And you actually laughed at this reply? Well, at least as long as you're happy with yourslef, at least you have someone on your side. Even if it is your own fucced up self. I seriously doubt(well, I know for fact) that not one person on here thinks for a minute that I am your bitch. You have not even scratched me with your lack of any kind of sense, common or street. You're over in your parent's basement posting that I say the same thing every time while you post about how old I am. I guess just about every weak attempt at me, you seem to be facinated with my age. Fetish? I don't know. Probably. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
02-25-2006, 06:44 AM
And you actually laughed at this reply? Well, at least as long as you're happy with yourslef, at least you have someone on your side. Even if it is your own fucced up self. I seriously doubt(well, I know for fact) that not one person on here thinks for a minute that I am your bitch. You have not even scratched me with your lack of any kind of sense, common or street. You're over in your parent's basement posting that I say the same thing every time while you post about how old I am. I guess just about every weak attempt at me, you seem to be facinated with my age. Fetish? I don't know. Probably. Later, QD.

same shit again bitch.^ :blah: :blah: I'm sooo smart :blah: :blah: :blah: .
say what you want(even though it's pratically the same shit every time) you god damn Parrot. just do us all a favor. next time you decide to get a hooker wear a condom. :2up:
Later, Yo Daddy.

quickdodge®
02-25-2006, 10:03 AM
next time you decide to get a hooker wear a condom.

Indulge me, oh weak one. What the fucc did that line mean? Later, QD.

imbosile
02-25-2006, 10:07 AM
it looks good, but i'm not into that kinda stuff...

{X}Echo419
02-25-2006, 01:12 PM

it means we(and by we I mean the world) don't want you to produce anymore offspring. Of course I wouldn't expect someone as dim as you to understand that. Later, Yo Daddy. :2up:

quickdodge®
02-25-2006, 01:21 PM
it means we(and by we I mean the world) don't want you to produce anymore offspring. Of course I wouldn't expect someone as dim as you to understand that. Later, Yo Daddy. :2up:

Hmmm. So you want to bring my children into this? You sure? How about we can take this off the Net if you want to do that. I can care less what you say about me, cuz you and I both know I am far superior to you, but when you(without reason or common sense) bring family into it, it oversteps the lines. So how about it? Wanna keep on? Later, QD.

The Golden Child
02-25-2006, 04:20 PM
someone gunna get punk'd talk about a mans family be sure you stick to it ..
but when your 6 feet dont get skurd to get your face stepped into the ground ..

{X}Echo419
02-25-2006, 07:57 PM
Hmmm. So you want to bring my children into this? You sure? How about we can take this off the Net if you want to do that. I can care less what you say about me, cuz you and I both know I am far superior to you, but when you(without reason or common sense) bring family into it, it oversteps the lines. So how about it? Wanna keep on? Later, QD.

bring it bitch

quickdodge®
02-25-2006, 08:01 PM
bring it bitch

Aight. Come see me. You wanna stoop that low and take it to a low-life level. You've definitely proved you're not a real man bringing someone's family into it. My phone number is in my website. Hit me up. Anytime. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
02-25-2006, 08:13 PM
Yeah, I was kinda lost on that one too... :confused:

{X}Echo419
02-25-2006, 08:18 PM
Aight. Come see me. You wanna stoop that low and take it to a low-life level. You've definitely proved you're not a real man bringing someone's family into it. My phone number is in my website. Hit me up. Anytime. Later, QD.

I just opened your nifty website. my friends can't stop laughing at your Jennifer Love Hewitt knock off web site ya "Ghost Wisperer". :lmfao:

quickdodge®
02-25-2006, 08:19 PM
Pretty much all his/her rambling makes no sense. Oh well. I know all this person is doing is talking shit. Not gonna do anything, that's why he/she is chattering their teeth. Lolol. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
02-26-2006, 01:16 AM
Pretty much all his/her rambling makes no sense. Oh well. I know all this person is doing is talking shit. Not gonna do anything, that's why he/she is chattering their teeth. Lolol. Later, QD.

we'll see about that. again you succeed in making a fool of yourself and make it even more clear to everyone here that I am a far superior human being to you.
you don't know who you're fucking with.

btw: you think you're cool leaving me negative rep. your bitch ass won't allow yourself to get neg. rep. what's the matter? you scared of some BS net rep. point BS?

quickdodge®
02-26-2006, 07:59 AM
we'll see about that.

I doubt it. You won't/can't do anything.

again you succeed in making a fool of yourself and make it even more clear to everyone here that I am a far superior human being to you.

Lolol. You're serious, aren't you? Who, on here, have I succeeded in making it clear? Who? No one on here has ever stepped up and agreed with you anytime you've ever spilled methane gas out of your mouth. I know. Let's find out.

you don't know who you're fucking with.

I don't? Ok. Show me. BTW, my phone never rang last night.

btw: you think you're cool leaving me negative rep. your bitch ass won't allow yourself to get neg. rep. what's the matter? you scared of some BS net rep. point BS?

Lolol. No one can set themselves up not to be negative repped. Not even the admins. Fuccing dumbass. My points are up so high that people with much lower points can't negative rep me. Later, QD.

©hris
02-26-2006, 12:22 PM
who gives a fuck

{X}Echo419
02-26-2006, 01:02 PM
I doubt it. You won't/can't do anything.

Lolol. You're serious, aren't you? Who, on here, have I succeeded in making it clear? Who? No one on here has ever stepped up and agreed with you anytime you've ever spilled methane gas out of your mouth. I know. Let's find out.

I don't? Ok. Show me. BTW, my phone never rang last night.

Lolol. No one can set themselves up not to be negative repped. Not even the admins. Fuccing dumbass. My points are up so high that people with much lower points can't negative rep me. Later, QD.

to scared to pick up the phone?
W.Wiely bridge rd. off of 92. see ya soon.
Later, Yo Daddy

quickdodge®
02-26-2006, 01:22 PM
to scared to pick up the phone?

Guess that makes two of us, huh? You know my phone number. I didn't know yours. And this is obviously a home phone since there was no voice mail pick up. Which would tell me that you aren't gonna be there all day as you stated. So I guess this is over, then. Punk out. Later, QD.

©hris
02-26-2006, 01:35 PM
770-908-7383 here is my number

{X}Echo419
02-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Guess that makes two of us, huh? You know my phone number. I didn't know yours. And this is obviously a home phone since there was no voice mail pick up. Which would tell me that you aren't gonna be there all day as you stated. So I guess this is over, then. Punk out. Later, QD.

I gave this^bitch explicit directions. and yes that was a home #. my cel is dead and you can't buy the charger yet. it's a Samsung A900 call a sprint store if you don't believe me.

you are a punk bitch. now everyone can see how scared you are. Later, Yo Daddy

{X}Echo419
02-26-2006, 06:03 PM

btw: did I hurt your little feelings? guess so. I didn't mention your "Children" lord knows it must be hard enough for them to have you as a father( all be it a sad 1). Later, Yo Daddy

quickdodge®
02-26-2006, 08:33 PM
btw: did I hurt your little feelings? guess so. I didn't mention your "Children" lord knows it must be hard enough for them to have you as a father( all be it a sad 1). Later, Yo Daddy

Didn't hurt my feelings. It just shows how much of a man you are not. What real man brings another man's family into his battles? None. You knew you couldn't keep up with me so you had to turn on bitch-mode. I've got you beat in all areas that really matter. Money, smarts, good family. Hopefully some stupid trick doesn't make the mistake of having children with you. Later, QD.

eViLMunkey
02-26-2006, 09:02 PM
is that Texas?! j/k looks good man...

quickdodge®
02-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Thanks, dude. I'm looking forward to finishing it up. Looking in the next couple of weeks on doing the second step. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
02-27-2006, 06:00 AM
Didn't hurt my feelings. It just shows how much of a man you are not. What real man brings another man's family into his battles? None. You knew you couldn't keep up with me so you had to turn on bitch-mode. I've got you beat in all areas that really matter. Money, smarts, good family. Hopefully some stupid trick doesn't make the mistake of having children with you. Later, QD.

^guess you can't read^. "bitch-mode" did you think of that all by yourself? BRAVO! Keep up with you? bitch I run circles around your ass like you were the fat kid in gym class...wait, you were the fat kid in gym class. :lmfao: O and you've got me beat Nowhere. Money? doubt it. Smarts? based on your Orginal posts/comebacks proclaiming yourself to be sooo smart it is clear you lack significantly. Good Family? Not if they are related to you. 1 more thing. your (based solely on pics. b/c I'm sure real life is worse) built like a potato while I am in a condition that You could Never achieve. :king:
btw: Truly intelligent people don't walk around all day telling everybody that. :jerkit:

quickdodge®
02-27-2006, 11:48 AM
bitch I run circles around your ass like you were the fat kid in gym class...wait, you were the fat kid in gym class.

At least you lol at your own jokes since no one else will. Where in the hell do you get that I am fat? I don't know if you think I am someone else, but I'm by far not fat.

O and you've got me beat Nowhere. Money? doubt it.

I don't doubt it. Compare.

Smarts? based on your Orginal posts/comebacks proclaiming yourself to be sooo smart it is clear you lack significantly.

Yup. Got you there, too. We can compare there, also.

Good Family? Not if they are related to you.

If they weren't related to me, they wouldn't be my family, stupid.

1 more thing. your (based solely on pics. b/c I'm sure real life is worse) built like a potato

What pic. Please fill me in on what pic you are talking about.

while I am in a condition that You could Never achieve.

What. Cancer and AIDS ridden?

Truly intelligent people don't walk around all day telling everybody that. :jerkit:

Maybe, but confident people do. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
02-27-2006, 12:58 PM
At least you lol at your own jokes since no one else will. Where in the hell do you get that I am fat? I don't know if you think I am someone else, but I'm by far not fat.
[QUOTE=quickdodge®]I don't doubt it. Compare.
dude you've got back fat in your F'ed up cali tat pic

Yup. Got you there, too. We can compare there, also.
www.nightmarearmorstudios.com co-founder. just a few credits:
1. Cover Xbox Nation Nov.2004
2.Featured on G4 TV on several occasions
3.Contracted(and made) by Microsoft for production of 50+ Master Cheif Mark 6 suits of armor; distributed to England, Germany, France, Russia, Japan, Austraila, Mexico, Canada, Spain, and Italy. For the Halo 2 release Just to name a few.
founding member. www.10thlegion.net 2 years runnin'

If they weren't related to me, they wouldn't be my family, stupid.
I was just expressing my pity for them for being related to you.

What pic. Please fill me in on what pic you are talking about.
see above

What. Cancer and AIDS ridden?
Maybe, but confident people do. Later, QD.

LIRL@U, I wrote your response down on a piece of paper I had here on a guess. What do ya know? I got it!

to awnser your question: I bench 150%+ of my weight run a 6.5min. mile. And I am quite skilled MMA fighter. Just to give ya an idea. :bling:

b@d @pple
02-27-2006, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE=quickdodge®]At least you lol at your own jokes since no one else will. Where in the hell do you get that I am fat? I don't know if you think I am someone else, but I'm by far not fat.

www.nightmarearmorstudios.com (http://www.nightmarearmorstudios.com) co-founder. just a few credits:
3.Contracted(and made) by Microsoft for production of 50+ Master Cheif Mark 6 suits of armor; distributed to England, Germany, France, Russia, Japan, Austraila, Mexico, Canada, Spain, and Italy. For the Halo 2 release Just to name a few.
founding member. www.10thlegion.net (http://www.10thlegion.net) 2 years runnin'

see above

LIRL@U, I wrote your response down on a piece of paper I had here on a guess. What do ya know? I got it!

to awnser your question: I bench 150% of my weight run a 6.5min. mile.

And I am quite skilled MMA fighter. Just to give ya an idea. :bling:

well guess what..your still a douche and god thinks you suck!

b@d @pple
02-27-2006, 01:39 PM
you bench 150% your weight huh..im calling bullshit on that..

at worst case,if you weighed 100 lbs,you could bench 250lbs..highly unlikely

if you weighed 150 lbs,you could bench 375 lbs...your fuckin full of shit..

or are you saying if you weighed 100 lbs,you can bench 150 lbs,
or if you weighed 150 lbs,you can bench you can bench 225 lbs

well one way your full of shit and the other way you a fuckin pussy so either way your still a shit talkin motherfucker and you suck at life

quickdodge®
02-27-2006, 01:40 PM
^^^ Lolol. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
02-27-2006, 01:48 PM

well one way your full of shit and the other way you a fuckin pussy so either way your still a shit talkin motherfucker and you suck at life

hey ass bag! where did you go to school?
lets take your 150lbs. grab a calculator. 150x1.5(which is 150 times 150%) what do ya get? 225!
100% of 150 is 150 DUMB ASS!!!
Jesus Fucking Christ how did you turn on your PC?! :2up:
I got it! you did 250%! omfg! Public education strikes again!

quickdodge®
02-27-2006, 01:48 PM

So that qualifies me as fat? Ok.

www.nightmarearmorstudios.com co-founder. just a few credits:
founding member. www.10thlegion.net 2 years runnin'

Ok. I don't know if this tops you, but how about I am in line(hopefully it never happens) to be owner of a city. Not a big one, but I can tell you that 11 acres of this city we sold for well over $1.5 million about 5 years ago. And we have 35 more acres left. Two airplanes. Seven houses, one of which basically sits on the Atlantic Ocean on St. Simons Island. The others are in Conyers and in the city that we have in the Appalachian Mtns.

No pity necessary. They'd probably rather have me than someone not much worth anything.

to awnser your question: I bench 150% of my weight run a 6.5min. mile. And I am quite skilled MMA fighter. Just to give ya an idea. :bling:

I don't recall asking what you want to look like when you grow up. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
02-27-2006, 01:50 PM
^^^ Lolol. Later, QD.

you just proved your just as stupid as he is :rly:

b@d @pple
02-27-2006, 01:52 PM
hey ass bag! where did you go to school?
lets take your 150lbs. grab a calculator. 150x1.5(which is 150 times 150%) what do ya get? 225!
100% of 150 is 150 DUMB ASS!!!
Jesus Fucking Christ how did you turn on your PC?! :2up:

i was attempting to give you the benifit of the doubt but since you just admitted thats all you can bench,you just trough yourself under the bus..so what your saying is your a pussy and i cant do math..yea i would much rather be me!...oh yea and my pc was already on!

{X}Echo419
02-27-2006, 01:58 PM
So that qualifies me as fat? Ok.
yes it does.

Ok. I don't know if this tops you, but how about I am in line(hopefully it never happens) to be owner of a city. Not a big one, but I can tell you that 11 acres of this city we sold for well over $1.5 million about 5 years ago. And we have 35 more acres left. Two airplanes. Seven houses, one of which basically sits on the Atlantic Ocean on St. Simons Island. The others are in Conyers and in the city that we have in the Appalachian Mtns.
Later, QD.
it's true You do suck good dick! if it was true then wtf are you doing here?! your even more pathetic than your lies. :liar:

btw: I'm "In Line" to be Sultan of Brunei. :hanged:

{X}Echo419
02-27-2006, 02:00 PM
i was attempting to give you the benifit of the doubt but since you just admitted thats all you can bench,you just trough yourself under the bus..so what your saying is your a pussy and i cant do math..yea i would much rather be me!...oh yea and my pc was already on!
:wgaf:
my fucking mistake. I left off the "+" so tack on a few. what you got big guy? thought so.
oh yea, congrau-fucking-lations!

quickdodge®
02-27-2006, 02:01 PM
yes it does.

This is getting routine with you, isn't it......wrong.

if it was true then wtf are you doing here?! your even more pathetic than your lies. :liar:

Yup. I guess it is routine.....wrong. Not lies. I'm saying next in line, cuz it is willed to me from my grandparents, dummy.

btw: I'm "In Line" to be Sultan of Brunei. :hanged:

Now that is lies, I'm sure. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
02-27-2006, 02:16 PM
This is getting routine with you, isn't it......wrong.

Yup. I guess it is routine.....wrong. Not lies. I'm saying next in line, cuz it is willed to me from my grandparents, dummy.

Now that is lies, I'm sure. Later, QD.

you are so damn predictable. if I give you a bone will you sit? :idb:

NEONRACER
02-27-2006, 02:19 PM
Look at the e-thuggin in motion in this thread. We have a MMA fighter who weighs 150 lbs threatning to kick QD's azz. Where have you trained? Don't even say Velocity because everyone knows that place and can drop that name. Your an experienced MMA fighter but have you ever stepped into the octagon in a real match or have you just played with your friends? Dropping how much you can bench only shows your inexperience. Bench is used as a measuring stick of new people to weight lifting. You probably hit the gym and bench and do some curls then run and go home. Quit the e-thuggin and drop it.

quickdodge®
02-27-2006, 02:24 PM
drop it.

That's all I'm waiting on.

Matt. Looks like another delivery is coming your way in two weeks. Later, QD.

OPC-cobaltSS
02-27-2006, 02:32 PM
i like it.

{X}Echo419
02-27-2006, 02:32 PM
Look at the e-thuggin in motion in this thread. We have a MMA fighter who weighs 150 lbs threatning to kick QD's azz. Where have you trained? Don't even say Velocity because everyone knows that place and can drop that name. Your an experienced MMA fighter but have you ever stepped into the octagon in a real match or have you just played with your friends? Dropping how much you can bench only shows your inexperience. Bench is used as a measuring stick of new people to weight lifting. You probably hit the gym and bench and do some curls then run and go home. Quit the e-thuggin and drop it.

I never said I weight 150 and I Never said I was a "Pro" fighter or anything like that. I was just using 150 too try and make it simple for those who Obviously can't do basic math. fyi- I'm bout' 165-170 and I trained at LA Boxing until I moved to Gwinette now I work 1 on 1.

quickdodge®
02-27-2006, 02:33 PM
i like it.

Thanks, dude. Later, QD.

NEONRACER
02-27-2006, 02:40 PM
Personally, someone that should have your discipline level really shouldn't be startring shit. You should know not to let your emotions take over, that is where you make your mistakes. That is what has happened with QD. Just let it go and quit the bickering, this board is already cluttered with bullshit that has no business on here, just drop it and go on. Neither of you like each other so let it be, I don't see a reason to throw blows over this shit. It's his back, not yours. Let's all get along and go back to what this site has become, a place to find a date not start a fight. What the fuck has happened to this site, I want to talk about cars.

{X}Echo419
02-27-2006, 02:50 PM
Personally, someone that should have your discipline level really shouldn't be startring shit. You should know not to let your emotions take over, that is where you make your mistakes. That is what has happened with QD. Just let it go and quit the bickering, this board is already cluttered with bullshit that has no business on here, just drop it and go on. Neither of you like each other so let it be, I don't see a reason to throw blows over this shit. It's his back, not yours. Let's all get along and go back to what this site has become, a place to find a date not start a fight. What the fuck has happened to this site, I want to talk about cars.

you're right^. I tried b4 and ya know what he flamed my very next thread. I think it's kinda of fun to watch qd make a fool of himself...but it is getting kind of old.

quickdodge®
02-27-2006, 02:54 PM
I tried b4

How did you try? You made the comment in here. A thread that didn't even mention you. Hmmmm.

and ya know what he flamed my very next thread.

Please. Which thread?

I think it's kinda of fun to watch qd make a fool of himself..

As the norm....wrong. It would seem that I have been made anything close to the fool as you seem to have. Later, QD.

NEONRACER
02-27-2006, 03:09 PM
Suggestion to all. Don't post in this thread anymore and let it go. Nobody is right nobody is wrong.

quickdodge®
02-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Actually I am right. I posted a pic that had nothing to do with this shit going on now. I also didn't start anything in this thread. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
02-27-2006, 03:32 PM
How did you try? You made the comment in here. A thread that didn't even mention you. Hmmmm.

Please. Which thread?

As the norm....wrong. It would seem that I have been made anything close to the fool as you seem to have. Later, QD.

lets see ya did it here, when I tried to make peace. http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=39252
and here
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=38875
and here, for crying the fuck out loud! I was trying to help a friend find work!
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=39229
I know I put the last 1 in the wrong section. I just wanted more people to see it

Actually I am right. I posted a pic that had nothing to do with this shit going on now. I also didn't start anything in this thread. Later, QD.

^now that' the pot calling the kettle black.^ this is the 1st time I've done this (Maybe 2nd). you however make this regular business with so many others here. just a taste of your own meds. :king:

carrascopa
02-27-2006, 03:38 PM
wow... when i am home and sick it is pretty cool to have all this fine reading available at my fingertips.........

I say you guys go back to the orginal plan and box it out

quickdodge®
02-27-2006, 03:42 PM
lets see ya did it here, when I tried to make peace. http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=39252

See. If you really, really try, you can be a nice lttle boy.

and here
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=38875

Ummm. That wasn't a "make peace thread." I replied to your thread the same way I reply to everyone's thread on that topic. If you'll look closely right now in that section, you'll see I did the same thing to someone else earlier today. Hmmmm. back to the being wrong thing again, I see.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=39229
I know I put the last 1 in the wrong section. I just wanted more people to see it

Again, that wasn't a "make peace" thread. It was a post violating two rules. One being in the rworng place and the other violating the NO EBAY LISTINGS rules. I am a mod in that section and I uphold the rules of that section. That had nothing to do with you.

^now that' the pot calling the kettle black.^ this is the 1st time I've done this (Maybe 2nd). you however make this regular business with so many others here. just a taste of your own meds. :king:

The only threads I go into to slam someone is to someone whom I think should get it. Doing stupid shit like racing, speeding(great excesses, not 70 in a 55 deal), drugs. Not for getting a tattoo of something I didn't like. Now if I had posted that I just shoplifted Wal-Mart or something, then yes. I would deserve to get E_handled. SO there is no black kettle or pots in this discussion. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
02-27-2006, 03:47 PM
See. If you really, really try, you can be a nice lttle boy.

Ummm. That wasn't a "make peace thread." I replied to your thread the same way I reply to everyone's thread on that topic. If you'll look closely right now in that section, you'll see I did the same thing to someone else earlier today. Hmmmm. back to the being wrong thing again, I see.
just b/c you're an ass all the time don't make it nice.

Again, that wasn't a "make peace" thread. It was a post violating two rules. One being in the rworng place and the other violating the NO EBAY LISTINGS rules. I am a mod in that section and I uphold the rules of that section. That had nothing to do with you.[/QUOTE]
I didn't say it was a "make peace thread" just the 1st 1. if you were "upholding" the rules it would have been deleted or locked neither hapened. looks like it's back to being wrong again.

The only threads I go into to slam someone is to someone whom I think should get it. Doing stupid shit like racing, speeding(great excesses, not 70 in a 55 deal), drugs. Not for getting a tattoo of something I didn't like. Now if I had posted that I just shoplifted Wal-Mart or something, then yes. I would deserve to get E_handled. SO there is no black kettle or pots in this discussion. Later, QD. [/QUOTE]

have you seen your tat? :goodjob:

quickdodge®
02-27-2006, 03:50 PM

So? Point? If there is one.

have you seen your tat? :goodjob:

Again. Point? This is kind of like all your posts......wrong. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
02-27-2006, 03:52 PM

Again, that wasn't a "make peace" thread. It was a post violating two rules. One being in the rworng place and the other violating the NO EBAY LISTINGS rules. I am a mod in that section and I uphold the rules of that section. That had nothing to do with you.
I didn't say it was a "make peace thread" just the 1st 1. if you were "upholding" the rules it would have been deleted or locked neither hapened. looks like it's back to being wrong again.

The only threads I go into to slam someone is to someone whom I think should get it. Doing stupid shit like racing, speeding(great excesses, not 70 in a 55 deal), drugs. Not for getting a tattoo of something I didn't like. Now if I had posted that I just shoplifted Wal-Mart or something, then yes. I would deserve to get E_handled. SO there is no black kettle or pots in this discussion. Later, QD. [/QUOTE]

have you seen your tat? :goodjob:[/QUOTE]

like i said...........
i mean i wouldnt put a tat of FL. on me but i didnt think it was bad idea. tha man loves cali he loves where hes from. jus like pple who are from NY, somewhere from an island, or england. they represent in anyway is possible casue thats their home. i think if you hate on his tatt you jus mad cause you cant find a tatt creative enough that means something to you.

as far as whateva ya'll talkina bout ..................i dunno. but that was my 2cents on that tatt

maddawg73
02-27-2006, 04:20 PM
That is no bull shit . I have seen Echo worked out in the gym and he's not lying. That's one strong mother fucker . Hey Echo, if you are reading this, i'm the guy at your gym who drives the green prelude with volk wheels.don

thinkfast®
02-27-2006, 06:51 PM
damn WTF happened in here, LIRL

shit I need to get on more

DerrickT
03-09-2006, 08:06 PM
okay... Echo- waste of bandwith and oxygen.

QD... i want to see it with the topographical(sp) map on it
that shit would be awesome.

Jzen
03-15-2006, 06:23 PM
wtf

dude noone wanna see that shit, we are grown ass men up in here

damn

LOL
....Signature material

thinkfast®
03-15-2006, 06:40 PM
HAHAHA

thanks

DerrickT
03-17-2006, 07:21 PM
HAHAHAHA i was gone for a week, sure enough i come back and echo gave me my first negative rep :lmfao:

what a lame ass.

thinkfast®
03-17-2006, 11:27 PM
yea man, he really is a DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!