PDA

View Full Version : Damn ! It got away!

TheSnail
02-18-2006, 01:59 AM
I was one the phone 1hr ago, and went to smoke a cig. I opened the garage door, and saw the last glimpse of a tail go threw the side door. I went back inside to look through the glass door, and it was a big ass raccoon sitting there looking at me. I got off the phone, grabbed my pellet gun, and went back to the glass door. It was still there looking at me, so I slowly tried to open the door, and it turned around and started walking/running into the woods. I slung the door open, was right behind it (20 ft) , but ran inside the garage to grab a flashlight. One was dead the other was dim, so I took the dim one and went after the raccoon. I searched everywhere, up trees under the shed, through out the woods. I could not find it. I sat there trying to hear any movement, but all I went after was the noise of branches from the wind. I fired a couple of shots into the air to see if I would hear it run or move, but nothing. 1hr wasted hunting that piece of crap. I have failed.

JustinSane110™
02-18-2006, 02:02 AM
Awwww damn, hopefully this thread won't go like the last "animal in the garage" thread. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

TheSnail
02-18-2006, 02:05 AM
WTF happen in the last animal in garage thread ? ! ? ! ?

SixSquared
02-18-2006, 02:08 AM
lol that raccoon went to get his friends.. you think you "got" him.. just wait.. they're all in a little raccoon pow-wow right now, saying "We gon' get this bitch".. and at 4am when you're dead asleep, the raccoon posse is gonna jump ya.

I'd keep that pellet gun close.

gijoe0720
02-18-2006, 02:15 AM
He is goin to need more than just a pellet gun for what he has comin.

JustinSane110™
02-18-2006, 02:17 AM
WTF happen in the last animal in garage thread ? ! ? ! ?
Possum in the garage, got hit with a bat a few times by one of IA's favorite members. Turned into a 15 page thread and pages 3-15 were complete drama about animal abuse, LIRL!!

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=35241

But you should be safe from any drama since you never got the chance to actually harm the raccoon, haha. :goodjob:

TheSnail
02-18-2006, 02:32 AM
LOL. The last time I was drunk and spotted a rat in my garage, I went inside and got the glock. I ended up shooting a hole in the wall, and waking up feeling like a dumbass.

gijoe0720
02-18-2006, 02:35 AM
LOL. The last time I was drunk and spotted a rat in my garage, I went inside and got the glock. I ended up shooting a hole in the wall, and waking up feeling like a dumbass.

you wake up everyone mornin feelin like a dumbass don't ya?

TheSnail
02-18-2006, 02:36 AM
I cant stop drinking.

gijoe0720
02-18-2006, 02:38 AM
My dad got really drunk tonight at my brother-in-laws show and he passed out and whenever he feel he hit his ear and head and cut his ear open bad. My sister was tellin me about it and said that he was really pale and had to get the paramedics cause she thought he was dyin.

TheSnail
02-18-2006, 02:49 AM
Shit when I was 14 and my bro was 16 (my bro had a nylon wig with him), we came home from school and my dad asked :

Dad- Who were yall with?
us- ????, we came from school..
Dad- Yall just smell suspicious...
us- (in a joking manner) what do we smell like?
Dad- Smells like crack.
Us- (wtf, walks off to room)

We figured the wig selled like burn plastic but WTF does dad know about crack?

Two days later, we come home, open the door to the den, and pop's is spralled out butt ass naked, passed out on the floor. We closed the door and left the house.

gijoe0720
02-18-2006, 02:58 AM
wow

IntegraXTR
02-18-2006, 11:59 AM
lmao, I love racoons, for some reason their funny as hell to me, maybe because in the movies they play a funny part, like harold & kumar white castle.

BTLFED
02-18-2006, 12:04 PM
Wow......just.....wow.

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-18-2006, 12:06 PM
damn raccoons.