PDA

View Full Version : What should I do.....

AznTraitor
02-17-2006, 09:33 AM
Alrighty folks, let's start this story off with this past Monday at 6am....

Did the usual 2 mile run for pt, and just after a mile, one of the guys run up to me and says he needs to stop because he's sick and can't breathe...so I fall out with him and he then proceeds to place his hand on my head! I smack it off and scream at him for touching me with his germ infested hands.

Tues...I awake with a little sore throat, take some cough drops.

Wed @ 5am, I feel like absolute ass. My head is congested my nose is running and my throat is horse.....at pt, I still drive on and get everything done, the guy who was sick was not there.

Thurs.....I can barely function, whole body is shutting down on me and my legs feel weak throughout the day

(Today) Friday @6am, did a 5 mile road march and fell out after 4 1/2 because I feel like ass. Saw medic, on bed rest for the rest of the weekend.

also, monday is a federal holiday, so I get that off as well. 3 day weekend! but what good is it to me that I'm sick as hell?

Sooo, I am debating on what to do to this individual.

A.)I can either wait for the next time we are in the field and when he's sleeping, bury all his gear.

B.)I can make his new battle buddy the platoon fuck up or some female.

c.)Punch him in the stomach and call it a day.

The Golden Child
02-17-2006, 09:36 AM
bury all his gear

Nemesis
02-17-2006, 09:36 AM
So when you fell out of formation, why did he touch your head? :lmao:

I vote bury his gear.

AznTraitor
02-17-2006, 09:39 AM
So when you fell out of formation, why did he touch your head? :lmao:

I vote bury his gear.

I was leading the formation run...so when someone falls out of formation or requests to fall out, you go with them and see what's up.

I leaned over to see what was up, and I guess he thought my head was my shoulder or something and was using it for support...

HiPSI
02-17-2006, 09:39 AM
it's SARS. he was planted in an evil plot by al-quaeda to take down your whole platoon.

AtifSajid
02-17-2006, 10:02 AM
punch him in the balls.

Bishop
02-17-2006, 10:13 AM
Bury his gear

rickgiblin
02-17-2006, 10:36 AM
i say b, cuse it would make him work more and it would last longer i think... so i say b

AznTraitor
02-17-2006, 12:00 PM
it's SARS. he was planted in an evil plot by al-quaeda to take down your whole platoon.

he's black? I thought SARS was a asian thing?

PhAtBoYMr2
02-17-2006, 12:03 PM
C FTW

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-17-2006, 12:13 PM
i say bury his gear or talk to him about it... which i guess in the military there is no talking, just screaming and cussing and bitching, so I say go back to burying his gear.

RandomGuy
02-17-2006, 02:23 PM
eat his liver while he's sleeping... that'll show him

aaronfelipe
02-17-2006, 02:25 PM
You should have a poll.
Choice A

AznTraitor
02-17-2006, 03:27 PM
yeah I should have made a poll, but I forgot and too sick to care right now.

so far, looks like A.) bury his gear next time we are in the field.

I've also thought about scheduling a 12mi ruck march and just sit that one out...but then I'd be punishing alot of innocent bystanders.

Speedm0(\)key
02-17-2006, 03:51 PM
i say you leave a straightened coat hanger over fire on the stove for a couple of hours.. make sure the tip is as hot and glowy as can be.. sneak into where he sleeps.. jam it thru the sheets, thru his boxers and straight up his ass....

come on everyone... say it with me.. the sound of the sizzle.. SIzZzzzZZZzzlZZZllZZZZZzzzzZZZzZzz

PSINXS
02-17-2006, 03:54 PM
he's black? I thought SARS was a asian thing?
you are asian. so when he touched it automatically transformed into SARS

speedminded
02-17-2006, 03:58 PM
You didn't get it from him....you aren't going to have symptoms at 24 hours or less. If he's already sick then it's probably no longer contagious anyways. You're normally only contagious the first 72 hours, the time before you start getting symptoms.

AznTraitor
02-17-2006, 04:03 PM
You didn't get it from him....you aren't going to have symptoms at 24 hours or less. If he's already sick then it's probably no longer contagious anyways. You're normally only contagious the first 72 hours, the time before you start getting symptoms.

You know, you are probably right....but because he was sick and touched me and I was perfectly fine until then, and the fact I really dont like him anyways, it just easier to place blame.

AznTraitor
02-17-2006, 04:05 PM
i say you leave a straightened coat hanger over fire on the stove for a couple of hours.. make sure the tip is as hot and glowy as can be.. sneak into where he sleeps.. jam it thru the sheets, thru his boxers and straight up his ass....

come on everyone... say it with me.. the sound of the sizzle.. SIzZzzzZZZzzlZZZllZZZZZzzzzZZZzZzz

we cant have any fires son! you gotta be low vis when you are in the field, that's why they have those heater packs inside your MRE's.

I've recruited two panamainian's to help with payback.

speedminded
02-17-2006, 04:20 PM
You know, you are probably right....but because he was sick and touched me and I was perfectly fine until then, and the fact I really dont like him anyways, it just easier to place blame.lol. field trip to leavenworth?

1439/2000
02-17-2006, 04:25 PM
eat his liver while he's sleeping... that'll show him

With some farva beans.
:yumyum:

AznTraitor
02-17-2006, 04:29 PM
lol. field trip to leavenworth?

ahhh, USDB.....no body wants to go there. People tend to live the rest of their lives in that place, you know it's bad when you get sent to Ft Leavenworth.

speedminded
02-17-2006, 04:34 PM
ahhh, USDB.....no body wants to go there. People tend to live the rest of their lives in that place, you know it's bad when you get sent to Ft Leavenworth.i hear a drop or two of visine in a drink does wonders... :devil:

T.S.
02-17-2006, 07:27 PM
i hear a drop or two of visine in a drink does wonders... :devil:

Now thats just mean!! But it does work....He will be out for days. :goodjob: But if that doesnt work i would choose option A. :2cents:

AznTraitor
02-17-2006, 07:41 PM
Now thats just mean!! But it does work....He will be out for days. :goodjob: But if that doesnt work i would choose option A. :2cents:

I was thinking of dropping some in his cantine. I dunno, so now it's a toss up between burying his gear or hitting him with visine....maybe both.

MrEG62U
02-17-2006, 09:51 PM
bury him

Nismo
02-17-2006, 10:58 PM
dude thats really fucked up if you do anything to him. its not his fault you got sick because he touched your head. Think of the long term reprocussions.....

HiPSI
02-18-2006, 12:50 PM
pardon my ignorance, but what is the consequence behind ingesting visine?

AznTraitor
02-18-2006, 01:57 PM

I dont know, but I bet it's bad. Give it a shot and let me know how you feel? haha

ahmonrah
02-18-2006, 02:04 PM
i'll have to try that on someone......hmmmm....visine

IntegraXTR
02-18-2006, 03:08 PM
option 3, punch him in the stomach and call it a day

JustinSane110™
02-18-2006, 03:25 PM
:werd: I knew before, but somehow I forgot haha.

Buford®
02-19-2006, 03:32 AM
Bury gear, and put up 3 different flags in the same general vicinity. The put a fourth one like hundreds of feet from it, and let the 4th one be it. Tell him that it's under one of those flags, and he has 8 minutes to find his shit.

TheSnail
02-19-2006, 03:41 AM
"Accused of trying to kill with Visine

- As murder attempts go, it wasn't the most clear-eyed plot.
Police say Morning Star Vaber, 24, put Visine drops in a co-worker's tea in an attempt to kill her.
But a sharp-eyed witness foiled the plan: A fellow worker who reportedly saw Vaber's actions poured out the tea before the woman could drink it, police said.
Vaber, a Homestead resident, was arrested Wednesday by the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, more than a month after the alleged poisoning attempt at the real-estate office where she worked.
Police say Vaber put Visine in the woman's drink on Dec. 8 in a real-estate office at the private Ocean Reef Club in North Key Largo.
The witness who allegedly poured out the poisoned tea told a Monroe County Sheriff's Office detective that Vaber said she was tired of the woman ''sticking her nose into her business'' and said she hoped the woman, who is 73, would get ``sick and die in diarrhea.''
Police did not release the victim's name.
Police say the witness later told the woman, who reported it to their employer.
The employer confronted Vaber and later fired her after she admitted she put Visine in the tea, police said. When the employer spotted Vaber on Ocean Reef property two weeks later, she called police and reported the alleged Dec. 8 incident. Vaber was charged with poisoning food or water with intent to kill or injure.
According to the pharmaceutical company Pfizer, ingesting Visine can cause cardiac problems, a decreased level of consciousness, low blood pressure and severe diarrhea. "

The killer is pretty hot too
http://www.trecosales.com/images/agents/morningStar.jpg

Buford®
02-19-2006, 03:59 AM
"Accused of trying to kill with Visine

- As murder attempts go, it wasn't the most clear-eyed plot.
Police say Morning Star Vaber, 24, put Visine drops in a co-worker's tea in an attempt to kill her.
But a sharp-eyed witness foiled the plan: A fellow worker who reportedly saw Vaber's actions poured out the tea before the woman could drink it, police said.
Vaber, a Homestead resident, was arrested Wednesday by the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, more than a month after the alleged poisoning attempt at the real-estate office where she worked.
Police say Vaber put Visine in the woman's drink on Dec. 8 in a real-estate office at the private Ocean Reef Club in North Key Largo.
The witness who allegedly poured out the poisoned tea told a Monroe County Sheriff's Office detective that Vaber said she was tired of the woman ''sticking her nose into her business'' and said she hoped the woman, who is 73, would get ``sick and die in diarrhea.''
Police did not release the victim's name.
Police say the witness later told the woman, who reported it to their employer.
The employer confronted Vaber and later fired her after she admitted she put Visine in the tea, police said. When the employer spotted Vaber on Ocean Reef property two weeks later, she called police and reported the alleged Dec. 8 incident. Vaber was charged with poisoning food or water with intent to kill or injure.
According to the pharmaceutical company Pfizer, ingesting Visine can cause cardiac problems, a decreased level of consciousness, low blood pressure and severe diarrhea. "

The killer is pretty hot too
http://www.trecosales.com/images/agents/morningStar.jpg

Repost, but very relavent. Good find, sir. +1 for you. We're trying to get Peter NOT arrested.

redlinenprelude
02-19-2006, 03:47 PM
it cant be him..it takes three or more days to show symptoms of any influenza or cold bug..

Kevykev
02-19-2006, 04:00 PM
i think you should go kill yourself you fucing maggot

redlinenprelude
02-19-2006, 05:06 PM
me? wtf?

Kevykev
02-19-2006, 06:04 PM
sorry man, this cocksucker has me logged in on another PC and I can't do shit about it right now.

ALEX aka CARRASCOCKA!!

AznTraitor
02-19-2006, 06:06 PM
I heard the active ingredients of Visine in small doses just cause cases of diarhea. But, it causes much more damage to internal organs....so I guess I better not be putting any drops of visine in his water. I'm just gonna bury some of his gear, and let the panamanians do whatever they want with the rest.

RandomGuy
02-19-2006, 09:32 PM
I heard the active ingredients of Visine in small doses just cause cases of diarhea. But, it causes much more damage to internal organs....so I guess I better not be putting any drops of visine in his water. I'm just gonna bury some of his gear, and let the panamanians do whatever they want with the rest.
i am feeling bad for dude now... bad enough is that he was running miles when sick, and then asked to leave formation... Aint like he did that on purpose.

lol why not just embarrass him... not cause any monetary/bodily harm.
tell him that his parents and family died... then video tape him crying... and masturbate to that video with him after you tell him its not true... then make it true.

dodgekota
02-20-2006, 08:26 AM
Or masturbate on his gear... then bury it!

speedminded
02-20-2006, 11:35 AM
I heard the active ingredients of Visine in small doses just cause cases of diarhea. But, it causes much more damage to internal organs....so I guess I better not be putting any drops of visine in his water. I'm just gonna bury some of his gear, and let the panamanians do whatever they want with the rest.It won't hurt him, just give him diarrhea. The theory behind the above incident was to kill the elderly women by diarrhea...elderly are more likely to have infections from it. You can always just put Exlax in something...like coffee or the chocolate exlax in something chocolate. It's the gift that keeps on giving :)

2.3 Evo 8
02-20-2006, 10:59 PM
....Or, you could of got germs from that $5 bill you took out of your wallet. Touching money=germs! Just think, some hooker rubbed off some dude and he paid her, she then went to the same McDonald's you went to. You payed with a $10 and got that hookers germ infested $5 bill in return.

How's it feel to have penis germs on your hands before downing that burger?

RISKYB
02-21-2006, 06:54 AM
bury his shit