PDA

View Full Version : Misc Ghosts...

quickdodge®
02-16-2006, 07:02 PM
As most of you know. I am IA's official/only ghosthunter. I have my own team, Spirit Seekers, and we go and do research about the paranormal. Been to houses, been in newspapers and mentioned on National TV(YAY ME!!). I believe and have always believed in ghosts/spirits. I think I have seen one once, but I'm not 100%. My wife has seen them in our home and elsewhere.

The reason the post is in here is because I know a LOT of Christian people and other religions do not beleive/frown on the idea of ghosts. When you die, your spirit is taken directly to Heaven or Hell.

What I am curious about is: DO YOU BELIEVE?

Later, QD.

ahmonrah
02-16-2006, 08:36 PM
what i believe is that ghosts are posible. from what i've read and heard the human mind only uses 10% of it's potential and our own eyes filters 90% of things we see. who's to say that when we die we are either in heaven or hell, but instead of floating into the clouds or falling through the ground we stay right here, just on a different plane of existence?

ghosts, like other life on different planets, possible. very possible.

Hulud
02-17-2006, 12:52 PM
they are possible i have never experienced one that i know of

you mind if i come along on one qd?

TIGERJC
02-17-2006, 01:20 PM
they are possible i have never experienced one that i know of

you mind if i come along on one qd?

me too, i would like to come on one

ISAtlanta300
02-17-2006, 03:56 PM
Seeing is believeing... and I have seen things.....

metalman
02-17-2006, 07:01 PM
In the so called Christian world there are mostly misunderstandings with regard to the Bible teaching about death, souls, spirits.

According to the Bible, the dead are actually dead, as in not concious or alive anywhere, they have no memory, no wisdom, no thoughts, and no part of anything that happens on earth.

There are "spirits" and "ghosts" but theyre not of this earth. The Bible warns against communicating with them and forbids consulting those who do. That should tell you quite clearly what they are.

TheSnail
02-18-2006, 12:52 AM
Did yall miss my thread? I had a scary encounter with the ghosts of two guys in a car. I will never doubt ghost’s again.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/Ricergostcopy.jpg

Z32redondo
02-18-2006, 01:46 AM
Of course I beleive in ghosts....they dont have to be like good ghosts or bad ghosts I just think that they live among us in a diff. "world" , we cant see them but they can def. see each other.....That is a topic I put alot of thought into, I always feel like somebody is watching me or if I glance past a mirror and see something freaky It always kinda freaks me out a bit.......Call me paranoid or whatever but when u feel a cold breeze on the back of ur neck and ur hair stands up, somethin aint right.....Especially if u are in a room alone...

IntegraXTR
02-18-2006, 10:33 AM
I believe in that, I saw one once, but it was a blurred image, thought maybe cuz I was just tired, but it was a lil boy in the trees, buddhist ppl believe that ghost normally hide in the trees. Sounds stupid but I do know that when you die there is something else out there.

RandomGuy
02-18-2006, 10:33 AM
As most of you know. I am IA's official/only ghosthunter. I have my own team, Spirit Seekers, and we go and do research about the paranormal. Been to houses, been in newspapers and mentioned on National TV(YAY ME!!). I believe and have always believed in ghosts/spirits. I think I have seen one once, but I'm not 100%. My wife has seen them in our home and elsewhere.

The reason the post is in here is because I know a LOT of Christian people and other religions do not beleive/frown on the idea of ghosts. When you die, your spirit is taken directly to Heaven or Hell.

What I am curious about is: DO YOU BELIEVE?

Later, QD.
your wife lied.... im sayin man how much time do u spend tryin to get to the bottom of that shit and you still have yet to "See" one for sure?
...cmon now

I do believe but not in ghosts, there is another type of entity in islam, stated in our holy book.... its similar in the sense that its not always visible to human eyes... but i have relatives in pakistan who were proven to have been "posessed" by them.

IntegraXTR
02-18-2006, 10:44 AM
speaking of human eyes, I heard that mainly babies and young infants can see ghost, because their minds are not fully developed yet, thats why sometimes kids are laughing and playing at nothing, like the wall or the ceiling.

quickdodge®
02-18-2006, 11:42 AM
your wife lied.... im sayin man how much time do u spend tryin to get to the bottom of that shit and you still have yet to "See" one for sure?
...cmon now

I honestly could care less what you think or goddamn say. My wife has no reason to lie about what she saw. And there are ghosthunters that have gone their whole time without seeing one. I could also give a shit as to whether you believe or not. I have proof that even makes me believe more. Disprove what I have...sensibly and rationally, and I might think differently. So you "cmon now."

speaking of human eyes, I heard that mainly babies and young infants can see ghost, because their minds are not fully developed yet, thats why sometimes kids are laughing and playing at nothing, like the wall or the ceiling.

It's not that their minds aren't fully developed. It's that they haven't been "taught" that ghosts don't exist. Think about the times when you've heard of children being scared of the dark because of monsters or ghosts or something in their room, under their bed, or in their closet. They tell Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad say "there is no such thing". That starts the process. Halloween rolls around and the child may get scared of the "ghosts" he sees running around trick or treating. Again that child is "taught" that "there is no such thing as ghosts". That is how children grow up shutting that process down.

Again. To anyone, especially any disbeleivers. Check out my EVP page and explain away any of them. My defense is simple. I know for a fact, no one in my group said anything in question. I know for a fact that some of these are in a house where only we were in. I know for a fact that all of these were recorded in a place where only our group was present. Later, QD.

IntegraXTR
02-18-2006, 12:31 PM
all I know is, I hope your team don't turn into that movie "white noise" because that would be some seriouly scary shit.

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-18-2006, 01:19 PM
I believe in ghosts but I personally havnt seen one..But I do member once when I lived down in Dekalb I was at home all alone sittin watchin TV and all of a sudden I heard something or someone jumpin up and down the mattress well thats what it sounded like but at 11 yrs old I didnt have the balls then to check it out so I jus walked out the house.

IntegraXTR
02-18-2006, 02:41 PM
I believe in ghosts but I personally havnt seen one..But I do member once when I lived down in Dekalb I was at home all alone sittin watchin TV and all of a sudden I heard something or someone jumpin up and down the mattress well thats what it sounded like but at 11 yrs old I didnt have the balls then to check it out so I jus walked out the house.

damn, you should have went to look, at least you would know than wondering what if...

Z32redondo
02-18-2006, 02:48 PM

Makes me wonder what u were watchin on tv.....LOL

efman
02-18-2006, 02:48 PM
the thing is you see somthing but what makes it a goes i know that there are domonic spirits/demons i knwo that they are around and you can somtimems see them see thing with angels but just like ghost like people i'm not oo sure about, but thats just me

IntegraXTR
02-18-2006, 02:50 PM
sounds like something from the constantine

ahmonrah
02-18-2006, 02:51 PM
yeah he should've looked !!

green91
02-18-2006, 06:48 PM
i dont believe in ghosts. its not that anybody told me they dont exist, its an opinion ive formed completely on my own.

quickdodge®
02-18-2006, 07:54 PM
What makes you not believe. What do you think made the "voices" you hear on my site? They are obviously voices. What do you make of them? Later, QD.

efman
02-18-2006, 09:52 PM
i've my bro told me a story about one of his freinds they were a only child and they were rich. his parents would always go on cruises and stuff and leave him at home and he would beg people to spend the night because he was afraid to be alone he said that he would hear people walking through the house and opening closing doors also tvs and microwaves would randomly turn on in the middle fo the night. scary stuff but i think demons not ghost

green91
02-18-2006, 10:22 PM
hypochondriac

Tasuki_Civic
02-18-2006, 10:29 PM
lol @ AirBrcak .yea at that age i would have too. in my eyes thats smart. i dunno if i believe in ghost. i mean ive never seen one. but ive had times where i felt like i had 2wice. there was a time i slept over my friends house and it was in tha mornin....i could have sworn he was laying next to me cause it was like i felt his body right behind me and he mumbled close to my ear. but i was half sleep so you know you cant really hear to well cause your not fully wake. well when i heard that i said what? and it was quiet..... and then i said... say it a gain cause i aint hear you. since it was still quiet...i turned around and i freaked out cause no one was in tha room. so while i was tryin to register of what tha hell happened i heard the front door close and it was my friend coming back in from his car.

the other time i was sleep in my apartment and someguy said my name and i slightly opened my eyes and saw a shadow of some white guy standing over me. i jumped up and no one was there. i just grabed my coat and went to my parents house and it was 5 am

What makes you not believe. What do you think made the "voices" you hear on my site? They are obviously voices. What do you make of them? Later, QD.

what ur website?

Tasuki_Civic
02-18-2006, 10:32 PM
i swear to you .i heard someone speak. my ears dont fail me when i shit. i may not be able to see rite but damit my ears are good.

quickdodge®
02-18-2006, 10:35 PM
Here (http://www.spiritseekers.info/evp.html) is the page where my voices are. Later, QD.

98Impreza234
02-18-2006, 10:37 PM
I belive in ghosts I think that they are all around us all the time.

Tasuki_Civic
02-18-2006, 10:38 PM
intresting

Tasuki_Civic
02-18-2006, 10:42 PM
i dunno im such a person where im like i "i dont believe it unless i see it" ya know. and i havent seen what my friends hvae seen....and they have seen some scary shit. they way their stories are its like they are lying to me in my face. its so hard to believe. but when they tell tha stories their face looks like it had jus happened. tha shit is wierd and im glad i dont see all that.

David88vert
02-19-2006, 06:48 AM
Personally, I do not believe in ghosts. I have my own reasons why. My wife does, and has her reasons why. But really, what does it matter if they are or are not here? They don't do anything to disrupt your day, or affect your life in any way. Just leave them alone until they bother you.....

Isn't it funny how with all of the electronic surveillance equipment in the world, and constant monitoring 24/7, there are no recorded cases of definitive proof that ghosts exist? After all, if each human became a ghost, how many millions of them should there be? At least 2 million in Atlanta alone.....

quickdodge®
02-19-2006, 07:27 AM
Personally, I do not believe in ghosts. I have my own reasons why.

Can you not disclose those reasons?

But really, what does it matter if they are or are not here?

What's wrong with asking a simple question? I am just curious.

They don't do anything to disrupt your day, or affect your life in any way. Just leave them alone until they bother you.....

Maybe they want to be disrupted. How do you know they don't want your attention?

Isn't it funny how with all of the electronic surveillance equipment in the world, and constant monitoring 24/7, there are no recorded cases of definitive proof that ghosts exist?

I guess that you know of, anyway. Why don't you not skip over my question, check out the page I linked just above and tell me what or who made the comments I have recorded?

After all, if each human became a ghost, how many millions of them should there be? At least 2 million in Atlanta alone.....

That would be true, but not all ghosts/spirits remain here. I never said that they don't go to heaven, that they just pile up here on Earth. Later, QD.

IntegraXTR
02-19-2006, 01:40 PM
I belive in ghosts I think that they are all around us all the time.

that I believe, you might not be able to see them but they are everyone surrounding us.

David88vert
02-19-2006, 05:32 PM
I've listened to quite a few of yours. Again, there is no definitive proof that ghosts exist. After all of this time, you would expect one proveable, documentable, repeatable case to be out there.

You have listed several of your own recordings as saying, "leave us alone". That sounds like they didn't want your attention..... :-)

And there is nothing wrong with asking the question, or looking for them. It's a hobby that doesn't hurt anyone, or even cost a lot. By all means, if you enjoy it, do it.

Your last comment brings up new questions. Do you believe that these are "souls", and that some go to heaven, but others stick around? If so, what god(s), are in control of this, and why would they leave any souls roaming on Earth? It appears that none of the popular religions mention a theological item like this in their writings.

Tasuki_Civic
02-19-2006, 05:39 PM
from the stories that ive heard from my friends mom....they come to her in help or anger or they ust show up. its kinda wierd guy but ...your rite some dont want to be bothered and they show up and then some really want something. thats jus what it seems like from tha stories that ive heard.

quickdodge®
02-19-2006, 07:58 PM
Your last comment brings up new questions. Do you believe that these are "souls", and that some go to heaven, but others stick around? If so, what god(s), are in control of this, and why would they leave any souls roaming on Earth? It appears that none of the popular religions mention a theological item like this in their writings.

Theory is(and I know you'll play off the word..theory) that some spirits stick around because they do not know they are dead. Some aren't ready to leave. Not knowing your dead could result from a tagic or sudden life-ending event. Once they realize they are gone, they take the trip to wherever they are deemd/doomed to go.

David, I respect your disbelief as I you seem to respect my belief. Thanks for the good posts. And I agree, after all these years and there is no tangible, definitive proof of the existence. But at the same time, I cannot just throw out "voices" that I record that I know for a fact wasn't made by anyone with us.

Maybe the right tool hasn't been invented yet. Or maybe there is a tool that can do it that we jsut don't know it can. Lolol. Who the hell knows. I know that it is a fun and creepy, spooky hobby. Thanks again. Later, QD.

David88vert
02-20-2006, 06:20 AM
Cool, keep up the hobby. Who knows, maybe you'll be the one to finally get the answers. After all, no one could explain what electricity was until Franklin....and that wasn't that long ago in the grand scheme of things....

atlxlaoxboi
02-23-2006, 04:47 PM
watch three men and a baby part one....real ghost in there for all those that doesnt know bout it

babygurl
02-23-2006, 06:46 PM
you know Ghosts are a scary thing, I have had a couple encounters....

quickdodge®
02-23-2006, 07:20 PM
watch three men and a baby part one....real ghost in there for all those that doesnt know bout it

Yeah right. Shut the fucc up with that bullshit. That has long since been proven false. Later, QD.

Seymour222
02-24-2006, 06:52 AM
I was thinking about this subject the other day. There are things that have happened to me that make me question my reasoning. Loud noises in the midst of doubting the idea of spirits, etc. existing. Lights "mysteriously" coming on and things of that nature, I often wonder if these things happen in spite of a constant denial of its existence or if power of suggestion is more powerful than I give it credit for.

The Golden Child
02-25-2006, 10:34 AM
Did yall miss my thread? I had a scary encounter with the ghosts of two guys in a car. I will never doubt ghost’s again.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/Ricergostcopy.jpg

lame

atlxlaoxboi
02-25-2006, 12:00 PM
hold on quickdodge, u aint got to disrespect me like dat cuz by telling me to shut the fuck up just cuz my knowledge bout ghost isnt anywhere on ur level....i didn't disresepct you cuz..

quickdodge®
02-25-2006, 12:23 PM
Umm. If you can't a joke, don't bother, homey. I wasn't disrespecting you. Also, that has nothing to do with knowledge of ghosts. It wasn't even a ghost in there. Later, QD.

SquishyC
02-25-2006, 02:28 PM
I've believed since I was about 6-7 years old. Every few years something new happens to reaffirm the belief, I think because I've always left myself open to the posibilities.

Sometimes its scary, sometimes not..... just depends on the times. I haven't really thought to much about them (like trying to figure out who or why or what) its always just been the way things are. Dunno, but it sometimes I scare the hell out of my boyfriend. :) that parts just fun!

obd1kenobi
02-25-2006, 03:18 PM
I believe the Movie "Ghost Dog, Way of the Samurai" was the worst movie of all times!

atlxlaoxboi
02-25-2006, 06:07 PM
so who da hell was dat lil boy and dat gun?

quickdodge®
02-25-2006, 06:22 PM
"Dat lil boy" was just a cardboard stand-up of Ted Danson. It just happened to get caught in the scene. Later, QD.

EclipsEvo8
03-05-2006, 06:46 PM
13 years ago me and one of my friends spent 2 nights up in Boston
at a bed and breakfast. We were the only ones in the 3-story old
building in the neighborhood. The next morning, after my shower,
and breakfast, I saw a figure walking up the long staircase and
round the bend for a bedroom. I called to my friend to ask why he
was going up there since we were running late and needed to catch
the cab to the "T". I looked into the kitchen, and there was my
friend downstairs, NOT upstairs. I clearly was not under the influence
of anything, and was not drinking(don't drink). It was clearly a ghost.

I did not say anything to my friend, but late that night, the cab was taking
us back to the building, and after giving the cabby that address, he said, "Oh,
the old funeral parlor". He told us it was a funeral house for over 50
years. My friend then told me he saw something but did not tell me,
and then I told my story of what I saw. We did not want to spend the
night there, but we did since we paid a lot of money to stay there. We
were both freaked out. We did not see any other ghosts that trip, just that
one morning. I was not a believer before that trip, but I'm a believer now,
since I saw it with my own eyes.

I have heard of other stories as well, mainly concerning people's relatives
dying violently and the spirits remain and cause items to be moved
around the house, and voices and noises as well. My Dad died violently
in his place of business, and the head chef told her co-workers of
unexplained occurrences after his death. After a Reverend came into
the building and blessed the area, it must have freed his spirit and
nothing happened again.

quickdodge®
03-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Good story, dude. Later, QD.

Jason04srt4
03-11-2006, 06:18 PM
I believe, but not in ghosts. I do believe in spirits, and the ones you are refering to a called 'familiar spirits' in the bible. We do not inhabit this earth anymore after our time is done here. We go to be with the Lord.

2 Corinthians
5:6
Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

5:7
(For we walk by faith, not by sight

5:8
We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

I would be careful if I was you with your search for these spirits. All they do is cause spiritual confusion and push us away from the Father.

quickdodge®
03-11-2006, 07:55 PM
I believe, but not in ghosts. I do believe in spirits, and the ones you are refering to a called 'familiar spirits' in the bible. We do not inhabit this earth anymore after our time is done here. We go to be with the Lord.

Why don't you believe in ghosts? Just a good reason. Listen to my recordings on my EVP page and tell me what said those things in them.

I would be careful if I was you with your search for these spirits. All they do is cause spiritual confusion and push us away from the Father.

That's just what you think or whatever. Your opinions are based on the Bible and not on fact. If you're confident in your faith, then nothing should push you away. The only confusion I have now is where you think I can be caused "spiritual confusion." The only thing I am careful with, is anyone else that might be in any cemetaries I visit. I've been doing this for several years so I know what's going on. Later, QD.

Jason04srt4
03-11-2006, 10:22 PM
There is no such thing as ghosts. These things you are searching for are called 'familiar spirits' and they have already caused spiritual confusion in people who think that ghosts exists. No one's soul is left behind on earth to roam around. These spirits are evil and should be left alone.

quickdodge®
03-12-2006, 12:44 AM
^^^ Lolol. Ok, man. I think I know who's confused now, lolol.

I see you didn't try to explain what is on my website. Hmmm. Later, QD.

Jason04srt4
03-12-2006, 10:57 AM
^^^Lolol, Ok. Lolol. Whatever. Later, J0S

quickdodge®
03-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Ahhh, a clever, original one here. Fucking dummy. Isn't your precious Bible class fixing to start? Better hurry. Wouldn't wanna make God mad would ya? Later, QD.

IntegraXTR
03-12-2006, 11:39 AM
ghost or spirits, I believe that they exist, there are alot of things that can't be explain which makes me more curious on to what else is out there, I have sat here at work and listened to all the EVPs on your page, at first I thought this was some computerized shit but then listened to it again and again, that shit is freaky. My mom use to tell me that ghost are all around us, even when you're just outside chillin they could be right there with you, just because you can't see something doesn't mean they don't exist. But then again I wouldn't want to see one because I wouldn't know what I would do....

quickdodge®
03-12-2006, 11:42 AM
But then again I wouldn't want to see one because I wouldn't know what I would do....

Lolol.

People are usually most ignorant about stuff when they don't know anything about it or when they think they know about it. It's not a thing to me, but it's funny to see how people try to explain away things without the use of facts. Later, QD.

IntegraXTR
03-12-2006, 12:03 PM
true, so have you gotten any new recordings lately?

quickdodge®
03-12-2006, 12:24 PM
I haven't been in a while. If the weather holds up, I will be going to a murder scene in N. GA this weekend. Later, QD.

IntegraXTR
03-12-2006, 01:03 PM
damn, sounds good man, let me know when you update, I'm interested in this