PDA

View Full Version : Misc NAS speaks out...

quickdodge®
02-16-2006, 06:44 PM
Hip-hop star NAS has branded rappers FAT JOE, CAM'RON and 50 CENT "small-minded" for criticising his reconciliation with one-time love rival JAY-Z.

And he boasts the abuse he has received will only inspire him to greater things.

The hip-hop feud ignited when Nas' girlfriend, and the mother of his daughter, CARMEN BRYAN admitted to an affair with Jay-Z.

The enemies have since settled their differences, with Nas last month (JAN06) agreeing to release his records through Jay-Z's Def Jam label.

But the peace pact has attracted a barrage of criticism from high profile rappers including 50 Cent and Fat Joe, who have blasted the MADE YOU LOOK hitmaker as soft.

Nas retaliates, "That's small-minded. Me coming over to Def Jam, I'm bringing something to the table. I'm equivalent to any of the artists that are there. I'm ready to go - I'm ready to kick ass.

"The movement is bigger than what someone says about Nas for the moment. I've always had someone say something about me. I'm one of the most crucified artists in the game, thank you!

"This is what challenges me, what makes me go on. When people have negative things to say, it's all good."

Later, QD.

Julio
02-16-2006, 09:49 PM
hnmm weird.. Carmen was never his GF.. Just a baby momma.. also.. NAS is married To the Milk shake chic...

hahah Should be fun when NAS and JAY drop shit on all those suckas..

EJ25RUN
02-16-2006, 09:52 PM
illmatic > anything 50 cent, camron, fatjoe

ironchef
02-16-2006, 10:32 PM
camron is just a piece of shit anyway, "look at this nigga wearing sandals and jeans, SANDALS". Like honestly what kind of a diss is that?

ReCkLe5s
02-16-2006, 10:59 PM
i think i was a bitch move.. now nas is making jay-z money... how could you do that to your self... i dont understand.. thats like sizzle and QD become buddies and QD starts to work for sizzle.... just doesnt make much sence does it... sorry qd for the referance.

JustinSane110™
02-16-2006, 11:11 PM
camron is just a piece of shit anyway, "look at this nigga wearing sandals and jeans, SANDALS". Like honestly what kind of a diss is that?
:lmfao: :lmfao: I heard that shit on the sat. radio one day, I was like "WTF, how you gonna have a diss track and be giving fashion tips??" :lmfao: :lmfao:

Especially coming from a dude that wore pink for a damn year (cars pink and all), then didnt help matters that much by goin to purple. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ironchef
02-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Yea hes a bitch, not only did that part suck, but the whole diss track itself was weaksauce. I dropped a nice deuce on the john today and it had a better flow.

JustinSane110™
02-16-2006, 11:25 PM
Yea hes a bitch, not only did that part suck, but the whole diss track itself was weaksauce. I dropped a nice deuce on the john today and it had a better flow.
+1 :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
02-17-2006, 01:09 AM
I think 50 cent said it best speaking on nas signing to def jam

"Nas won the battle, But lost the war"

Real talk......

would you work for a nigga the fucked you baby momma????

thinkfast®
02-17-2006, 12:51 PM

somebody's been eatin their vegetables...

makes the doo doo slide

Jdm94Coupe
02-17-2006, 12:59 PM

Real talk......

1. Iono bout you but im bout dat paper!! lol
2. He married now, that baby momma shit is old u kno
3. He aint gotta kiss jay z or nothin so if he got his leftovers, so be it.....

$$$$$$$ makes the world go round! without it what would we go after!?!?!

Ya know?

ironchef
02-17-2006, 07:48 PM
somebody's been eatin their vegetables...

makes the doo doo slideGotta keep that diet well ya know.

tony
02-17-2006, 08:10 PM
I bet 50 cent would sign Ja Rule in a hot second just for the publicity.. I'm sure he's just mad he didnt think of it first.

Julio
02-17-2006, 10:54 PM
I bet 50 cent would sign Ja Rule in a hot second just for the publicity.. I'm sure he's just mad he didnt think of it first.

werd...

Plus, That would probably help Ja Rule... hahah

i can picture Ja rule already...

GGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

:lmfao:

quickdodge®
02-18-2006, 11:58 AM
^^^ Except Ja would have to bring along Ashanti so they could sing the word...G UNIT... to each other. Later, QD.

rolling_trip
02-18-2006, 12:31 PM
illmatic > anything 50 cent, camron, fatjoe

hmm much truth in this one, there is

JustinSane110™
02-18-2006, 02:50 PM
^^^ Except Ja would have to bring along Ashanti so they could sing the word...G UNIT... to each other. Later, QD.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

50/Olivia and Ja/Ashanti present.... Dueling Duets vol. 1.

tony
02-18-2006, 02:54 PM
50 even said he would sign Ja Rule to G Unit..

In the mother of all ironies, one rapper 50 says he wouldn't mind having in the G-Unit fold is arch nemesis Ja Rule.

"I might sign Ja Rule when he's done at Murder Inc.," 50 tells the magazine. "After I destroy him, I'll rebuild him. Because he never was strong enough to individually go against me. He needs the support of everyone else to try to attempt that. And they should have been smart enough to tell him not to directly go against me."

Nomad!
02-21-2006, 08:17 AM

Real talk......

That 50cent comment was one of the most ignorant comment I've heard in a while. First off, we're not talking about Nas' wife, fiance, or mom. It was his "baby's mama"!!!! So the F@#K what?!?!?! Nas wasn't even with this chick when she and Jay-Z hooked up! Would you beef with some dude that hooked up with your ex just because he hooked up with your ex? That doesn't make sense to me. Am I alone here? 50 said "Everytime Nas looks at his daughter, he'll see Jay-Z". Uh...did Nas impregnate his baby's mama with Jay-Z semen or something? I don't get it. Well, actually I do. 50 has learned that controversy sells more than talent ever will, which can explain his Sesame Street sing-a-long lyrical style coupled with disparaging remarks about anyone who can put a song together without talking about being shot 9 times.

Julio
02-21-2006, 08:58 PM
That 50cent comment was one of the most ignorant comment I've heard in a while. First off, we're not talking about Nas' wife, fiance, or mom. It was his "baby's mama"!!!! So the F@#K what?!?!?! Nas wasn't even with this chick when she and Jay-Z hooked up! Would you beef with some dude that hooked up with your ex just because he hooked up with your ex? That doesn't make sense to me. Am I alone here? 50 said "Everytime Nas looks at his daughter, he'll see Jay-Z". Uh...did Nas impregnate his baby's mama with Jay-Z semen or something? I don't get it. Well, actually I do. 50 has learned that controversy sells more than talent ever will, which can explain his Sesame Street sing-a-long lyrical style coupled with disparaging remarks about anyone who can put a song together without talking about being shot 9 times.

I said sorda the same thing a few post backs..

baby moma was a booty call.. actually she was a rapper rebounder :lmfao:

NzProjeKt
02-24-2006, 04:19 PM

Real talk......

Nas retaliates, "That's small-minded"

Tasuki_Civic
02-24-2006, 06:02 PM

Real talk......

shes tha mother of your child not your wife.............i would care about tha money than tha last fuck she had