PDA

View Full Version : Misc MC Eiht to prepare new album... JEEEEEEEEEEEA

thinkfast®
02-16-2006, 02:43 PM
http://westcoast2k.net/images/mceiht.jpg

Compton, Calif. rapper MC Eiht recently signed a distribution deal for West Music, a joint venture between the veteran rapper and Paid In Full/Koch.

The union will produce a new album from MC Eiht titled Affiliated, which hits stores this spring.

"I named it [Affiliated] because there are a lot of misconceptions in the street as far as West Coast music, namely what we do as far as West Coast music, how we get down with it and what we represent," Eiht said. "A lot of my fans have been anticipating a new record from a true West Coast artist. I get a lot of emails asking me questions like, 'When are you going to come back and spit the real, because there is all this fake-ism in the game out there right now.'"

Eiht added that parts of the new album were inspired by comments made by an unnamed rapper about leaving the more gritty side of his music behind for more club-type singles.

"That [unnamed] artist then went on to say, 'So now I'm going to do the club s**t, the booty shaking s**t,' and right there, he lost a fan because his fan could no longer respect him because of that."

While the album is still in production, Eiht said his newest offering will win new fans and please his loyal listening audience.

The first single is the track "Say Nothing/Compton's Back," which features Compton's Most Wanted's Chill and Bam, along with veteran West Coast rapper King T.

"The promotion will be better, the distribution is better," Eiht said. "The label that I have the joint venture with this time is more professional than what was happening with my other independent projects. They don't hesitate to get things done."

In addition to being a founding member of Compton's Most Wanted, MC Eiht played a major role in the film Menace II Society. He also played he role of Ryder in the hit video game, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Julio
02-16-2006, 04:39 PM
bhwhwaa dont mean to laugh.. But he shouldnt even bother... I mean, I doubt he will sale more then 200 k copies...

C'om Westside!! :rolleyes:

is it going to take Dre's Detox album to really make some noise.. i mean the game album has made some noice and the album is hot as hell... But he cant do it alone...

The west has better then Mc Eiht :jerkit:

MC Eiht only had one HOT SONG.. STRAIGHT UP MENACE.. after that.. who is he.. besides the le dude with the big Mofo Glock on Menace 2 Society... ?

quickdodge®
02-16-2006, 06:19 PM
He's got several other big tracks. Not just "Straight up Menace." There is "Growing up in the Hood" and "One Time's Gaffled "Em Up" and quite a few others that most WC-ers know. I'm glad he is doing something. I don't care if he breaks the bank. Just lookin forward to it. Later, QD.

threehundred
02-16-2006, 06:31 PM
E-I-H-T, now should I continue?
You left out the G, cause the G ain't in you

The last time I heard anything about him, it was when Quik was dissin him.

quickdodge®
02-16-2006, 06:41 PM
Eiht got him back, though. Later, QD.

threehundred
02-16-2006, 07:04 PM
what's the song called? I'd like to hear it

quickdodge®
02-16-2006, 07:07 PM
Def Wish III. Later, QD.

Julio
02-16-2006, 09:46 PM
MC Eiht is wack.

quickdodge®
02-17-2006, 04:29 AM
Ok. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-17-2006, 07:26 AM
MC Eiht is wack.

what he said

quickdodge®
02-17-2006, 02:24 PM
What I said. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
02-17-2006, 03:36 PM
yea what he said.

puto

JustinSane110™
02-17-2006, 11:14 PM
What who said?

BaHumBugg
02-17-2006, 11:24 PM
He's got several other big tracks. Not just "Straight up Menace." There is "Growing up in the Hood" and "One Time's Gaffled "Em Up" and quite a few others that most WC-ers know. I'm glad he is doing something. I don't care if he breaks the bank. Just lookin forward to it. Later, QD.

Gotta agree with QD, im also looking forward to it.......

....and Menace to Society is one of the best hood movies that every came out lol

Julio
02-18-2006, 09:48 AM
Gotta agree with QD, im also looking forward to it.......

....and Menace to Society is one of the best hood movies that every came out lol

wtf you say about my momma?

quickdodge®
02-18-2006, 12:03 PM
Lolol. ^^^ Later, QD.

BTLFED
02-18-2006, 12:12 PM
I am looking forward to it too, personally.

LIRL @ Julio! :lmfao: