PDA

View Full Version : DAMN DAMN

TIGERJC
02-16-2006, 12:53 PM
well i just got a speeding ticket in griffin. The officer said i was doing 78 in a 55 zone. So i asked him where did he clock me in at. He says he was on the the other side of the interstate and he clocked me doing 78 and then he made a u turn llittle bit later and then he clocked me doing 75. But he didnt stop me until after like 4-6 miles down the road at a light. I told him my speedo didnt work, just to see if he would let me get away with a warning. That didnt work and he handed me the ticket. But right before he handed it to me, i ask to see if there anyway i can get a print oout or some dispaly of my speed. S o then he says are you going to fight it, and i said maybe. So he said ok then I just go ahead an say u was doing 78 instead of the 75 he wrote on the ticket. So now Im piss, and I start getting fucking smart with his ass. Then he says i guess I will be seeing u again, and then I m like u damn straight. I Whish I could take that back, b/c now he might want to harasse me in the future. so he leaves and Im just thinking to myself about how he clocked me. The interstate is very hilly and I dont see how he could clock on the other side of the highway when he couldnt even see me coming. But then he says he was able to do a u turn, which is was a lighty bit of traffic moving and i dont think he was able to just whip he car around that quick. And then he pulls me over so far away and I dont remember seeing him behind me until I was off the interstate and at a light.

So how much will this ticket be and how my points will it be. Also I thought u could ask for a read out or something confirming your speed.

This is my second time i have been pulled over, but the first time I actuall got a ticket though,

The Golden Child
02-16-2006, 12:54 PM
welcome to the club i feel your pain i got a ticket also for doing 88 at 55 on 285 ..

Halfwit
02-16-2006, 12:55 PM
sorry to hear that. probably 140$?

TIGERJC
02-16-2006, 12:57 PM
I guestt the cops are out trying to meet thier QUOTA

TIGERJC
02-16-2006, 12:58 PM
I thought u could ask for a print out showing what your speed is

Halfwit
02-16-2006, 12:59 PM
I guestt the cops are out trying to meet thier QUOTA

ill go even slower than ususal,

i did find a good way not to get a speeding ticket though!

dont speed. i havent in a long time. especially on teh highway. 65 is cool with me.

TIGERJC
02-16-2006, 01:02 PM
my speedo doesnt work, and its hard as hell to find a mr2 speedo fpr my 93 mr2, ppl were going faster than me sp i thought i was going at a good speed

TIGERJC
02-18-2006, 01:28 AM
im 19 and i was fined for going 78 in a 55 zone, will i lose my license

Crazy Asian
02-18-2006, 01:35 AM
23 no but next one you get you will better be careful

TIGERJC
02-18-2006, 01:36 AM
im going to take a defensive driving class to get my points back

Crazy Asian
02-18-2006, 01:38 AM
I highly doubt it. I tried and couldnt find one and I couldnt take it for some reason.

TIGERJC
02-18-2006, 01:53 AM
but if i plead nolo i wont lose any points rights???/

Crazy Asian
02-18-2006, 02:00 AM
Dude I got my ticket the next month I moved here. Truthfully ya I was going fast 19 over but I didnt know where I was. I tried to pull over and ask this cop for directions but he just wrote me a ticket. I went to Duluth Court and they didnt know anything. They seriously were the worst people to deal with ever. I even asked the guy do you know traffic schools and is there one around here and he goes no. I mean I could have lost the 4 points and lost the 200 but I didnt know the law back then and I wish I knew but I was so new I didt know.

gijoe0720
02-18-2006, 02:27 AM
You need to get to know people who can get ya the hook up. My aunt works for the city so if I get a ticket from them she said she can get it thrown out. My uncle works for the county and got a 83 in a 45 construction zone ticket through out. My sister is friends with the cheif and got my last ticket through out for not comin to a complete at a stop sign. My dad is an EMT and firefighter and got me out of one of my tickets.

I have been pulled over 22 times and gotten 4 tickets and 3 of them got thrown out before I even went to court.

TIGERJC
02-18-2006, 02:38 AM
but ppl in griffth i think not, i just cant believe how far away he stop me from the highway.

Crazy Asian
02-18-2006, 04:00 AM
GI will you help me out with the next ticket. AHAHAHAHAH

PhAtBoYMr2
02-18-2006, 09:27 AM
if your under 21 theres a good chance you might get your lisence taken away. Legally it says if your going 23 or over the speedlimit you get you lisence suspended, but this isnt in all cases

the first time i got a ticket the cop was pretty cool and wrote it for going 22 over when i was really going 30 over which is automatic suspension. What sucks is if you go to court and you lose you will get -3 points taken away from you lisence and if you under 21 your only allowed -4 points so that means the next ticket you get youll get you lisence suspended. i learned this the hard way

when i was 17 i got 3 speeding tickets, the first 2 i got suspended my lisence for 6 months and the next one i got on top of that suspended it for another 6 months so i had to serve a year revocation. it suckes...all the fees and shit associated with it were ridiculous.

St0lenR
02-18-2006, 09:37 AM
You'll be alright he has no proof, he was fucking with you there's know he could have been driving and holding the gun to clock people. By law they are supposed to show the gun with the clocked spped when you request it. You'll be okay if I were you though I would get a lawyer just in case... Me myself i'm fighting a 109mph in a 45mph zone...he didn't clock me so i'm not worried