PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT - JDM Evisu

Hondasi
02-15-2006, 06:34 PM
hey i got to many evisu that i barely wear. all jeans will be dry clean, like new!

200 obo for EACH INDIVIDUAL evisu pants and 150 obo for the bapesta. there 9.5 worn probably 3 or 4 times. these are high quality made pants and shoes, therefore i barely ware them. they run for 600 or less a jean!

-S Double C-
02-15-2006, 06:36 PM
LMAO..jdm clothes...haha thats awesome

Hondasi
02-15-2006, 06:53 PM
LMAO..jdm clothes...haha thats awesome

LOL! yea i know but they are nice and comfortable.

Hondasi
02-15-2006, 08:04 PM
bump

flipout
02-15-2006, 09:20 PM
um bapestas. got the recipt for them? the jeans looks real(never studyed them tho). got pics of tags of bapestas? or a link to where you got them if not pic of recipet?. star looks a little puffy/fake.
:)

Hondasi
02-15-2006, 09:36 PM
no reciept but im 100% SURE NONE OF THESE ARE FAKE!!! thats y i took a pix of the rear evisu guy, also i can take pix of inside pocket where they have evisu name and signs. the bapesta is the real deal with footsoldier travel bag. you can see style and price at www.bape.com (http://www.bape.com)

Hondasi
02-15-2006, 09:39 PM
if i can find the reciept i will post em, but i found a couple of evisu tags for 450-600!! will include if it will make youu feel better:)

flipout
02-15-2006, 09:51 PM
so where did you get them?

Humphrizzle
02-15-2006, 09:54 PM
what size?

Hondasi
02-15-2006, 10:33 PM
so where did you get them?

i know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody. sizes are 34-40 these are all hand made pants so the fitment may be different from other brands. for me i usually wear a 33 but evisus i get 38-40..

flipout
02-15-2006, 10:50 PM
im going with there fake till i see a recipt. theres SO many fakes out there...and well i see no tags, no recipt..and that star looks to puffy...star just doesent seem right. you can buy legit bapes online...but you have to know where..and they always give recipt :D

Azn-Boost
02-16-2006, 07:41 AM
im going with there fake till i see a recipt. theres SO many fakes out there...and well i see no tags, no recipt..and that star looks to puffy...star just doesent seem right. you can buy legit bapes online...but you have to know where..and they always give recipt :D

i've seen and even worn some of these, ALL AUTHENTIC AND REAL! i can vouch for him

Hondasi
02-16-2006, 07:45 AM

LOL how is the star tooo puffy???? i've had atleast 3 pairs of bapes and all well taken care of! im in no rush to sell any of these

khoip88
02-16-2006, 10:16 AM
Flipout u stuborn ass hell if they aint real to u go online and get and u will get a recipt.... Bump for some nice jeans and shoes

whitesil180
02-16-2006, 10:57 AM
hey i got the same ones bapes i payed almost 250 damn i should of bought urs well shit someone is going to get em for a steal with the box and footsoldiers travel bag. hey wats ur number let me get the evisu with the white paint in back those are fresh as hell 150???? str8 give ur number

flipout
02-16-2006, 11:08 AM
well. ok lets say there real. take pic of box where size is.
if im wrong, im wrong. i jsut wont wanna see more fapestas on the streets ;]

Hondasi
02-16-2006, 07:05 PM
they are REAL! damn, stop hating cuz i got freSh ShiTT! LOL naw i will take pixs of the size if you really want. i still dunno what thats gonna tell you.. want me to take pixs of tags as well???

Soloboy
02-16-2006, 07:07 PM
Bump for a Homie, this shit is Real Deal,!

Hondasi
02-16-2006, 07:31 PM
i appreciated aaron. i got lots people that can vouch that all these are REAL! painted evisu pants are on hold for 150.. if anybody interested in anything else let me know, we can work something out

flipout
02-17-2006, 09:05 AM
ok ok. so sorry for assusing you of them not being real. just tired of seeing(note:i do not own a pair of bapes, or for that matter dunks(sb or other). just huge love for sneakers haha). fapestas on people today because its "cool". but yeah. nice jeans :). i need to put $ towards a car, then ill worry about shoes and clothing little more(and clothing company ;)).

sorry again. but hoping you saw where i was comming from :)

Hondasi
02-17-2006, 05:05 PM
ok ok. so sorry for assusing you of them not being real. just tired of seeing(note:i do not own a pair of bapes, or for that matter dunks(sb or other). just huge love for sneakers haha). fapestas on people today because its "cool". but yeah. nice jeans :). i need to put $ towards a car, then ill worry about shoes and clothing little more(and clothing company ;)).

sorry again. but hoping you saw where i was comming from :)

lol, ya i feel where you coming from.. but sometime you got to put urself before ur car. (i also need money for my car) LOL

azianhustla
06-01-2007, 11:19 AM
yo. how much you want for the black nd white evisus??

jblaudio06
06-01-2007, 01:22 PM
as far as i know all clear bapes are fake

dz N.U.T.Z.
06-01-2007, 09:04 PM
metropolitan flea market FTW......:lmfao:....

jadakid88
06-01-2007, 11:00 PM
they official my dude. trust me.

chinitoxamor
06-06-2007, 12:15 AM
shoes look real.. i had me a pair.. box looks like that too.. as long as the box aint too small and the back of the shoe dont look too low then its real.. others are fake and u can tell by the back of the shoe.. if its too low then it aint real..

shout out to them people who come to this thread..

IF YOURE GONA BUY THEN BUY.. IF YOURE NOT/ AND HATING TALKING ABOUT THEYRE FAKE.. HATERS GET THE FUCK OUT IF YOU AINT BUYING

USDM CTR
06-10-2007, 12:23 AM
metropolitan flea market FTW......:lmfao:....

:umno:sorry guy no i dont get these there, i get them WHOLESALE! REDMONKEYS with the tag 1100! i got them for 200 :goodjob:

all my shit are real evisu, redmonkeys and bapes. i still have the evisu and redmonkeys i havnt worn since a yr cause i work all the time and dont wear these type of clothes anymore. if anyone wants anything PM me ill sell them for the LOW

USDM CTR
06-10-2007, 12:25 AM
shoes look real.. i had me a pair.. box looks like that too.. as long as the box aint too small and the back of the shoe dont look too low then its real.. others are fake and u can tell by the back of the shoe.. if its too low then it aint real..

shout out to them people who come to this thread..

IF YOURE GONA BUY THEN BUY.. IF YOURE NOT/ AND HATING TALKING ABOUT THEYRE FAKE.. HATERS GET THE FUCK OUT IF YOU AINT BUYING

+1 for you good looking! ill post pics later of what i have.

chinitoxamor
06-10-2007, 12:28 AM
+1 for you good looking!

HMMMMM :thinking: YOU GOOD LOOKING??? okay it was going all good but i aint asked to get checkd out by another dude hahaha

thanks for the +1

da evisu im not sure about clothing.. but oh well.. im not really a big fan of evisu.. i got a pair of shorts.. yellow evisu on da back.. got it from a homeboi who got connections with southside.. so yuh..

GL on sale.. :2up:HATERS GET THE FUCK OUT :D

USDM CTR
06-10-2007, 12:30 AM
hondasi is my brother i posted it on his name a while back but these are actually all mine..

chinitoxamor
06-10-2007, 12:37 AM
okai