PDA

View Full Version : greatly dissapointd in Kevint707

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:23 PM
so it started like this.. a couple of my boys from the kills forum GGPIS3, 95boostedteg, 2.3 evo, ShortySM22, me speedmonkey, stolenR, kevint707 and genya were sitting back hanging out having a few beers at a local gwinnett bar yesterday.. talking smack to each other ETC. then all of a sudden this brad pitt lookalike came in sat near us... no biggie.. we were eye balling some females on the other side of the bar.. so dan (ggpis3) says.. we should go talk to the girls.. me.. i dont do that.. they were blondes and im not really into blondes so im like "whatever.. if ya guys want to im game".. so we're thinking about going over to them and hugo or "STOLENR" starts saying.." no man i cant do that, my girl would kill me.".. so we make fun of him for a bit.. and Genya says.. man.. let me tell you something i once heard a smart man say "when it comes to women.. its always better to have some left over than to run out my man".. we chuckle and are about to go talk to these girls and then the bradd pitt look alike starts talking to kevin... and we're like :eek: :confused: wtf!... anyaway.. i dont want to have to type pages and pages of what we all thought and crap.. ends up.. .kevin leaves with this guy to go play "POOL"... well.. i saw kevin this morning.. and he was walking really funny with a swollen face and eyes(as if he had been crying all night)... and well yeah.. im afraid the "CLEANEST REX" now belongs to the biggest queer.. and yeah. he's no longer our friend for being an ass pirate.

thanks.. sincerely , will

burnout1990
02-15-2006, 03:25 PM
edit nevermind

2.3 Evo 8
02-15-2006, 03:28 PM
...and the poo flingin begins!

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:29 PM
...and the poo flingin begins!

come on phill.. its not just me flingin.. you know we were all dissapointed mofo's walking out of that bar

kelly marie
02-15-2006, 03:30 PM
so you were cool with him when you thought he was straight.. but now you think he is "gay" so he isnt your friend anymore? just wondering why his sexuality makes him a different person than he was 10 minutes before any of this happened? just curious..

B16a2 Civic
02-15-2006, 03:31 PM
this is serious?

imbosile
02-15-2006, 03:31 PM
are you for real? thats messed up.

devinwebb907
02-15-2006, 03:32 PM
so you were cool with him when you thought he was straight.. but now you think he is "gay" so he isnt your friend anymore? just wondering why his sexuality makes him a different person than he was 10 minutes before any of this happened? just curious..

im going to guess, YES...EXACTLY. being around someone who is gay you just dont have the same state of mind. i dont have a problem with gay people, i just would prefer to not hang out with them.

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:33 PM

cause i will NOT support homosexual racers

2.3 Evo 8
02-15-2006, 03:33 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: Too funny!

shortysm22
02-15-2006, 03:34 PM

no it's not even that, the major point being he simply left us, more like abandoned us.

Vuongy_Dong
Damn Kevin, damn man. how did you go from cleanest rex to Queerest rex? you gots some explaining to do homie, i mean Kevin...........

kelly marie
cause i will NOT support homosexual racershahaha ok

shortysm22
02-15-2006, 03:35 PM
Damn Kevin, damn man. how did you go from cleanest rex to Queerest rex? you gots some explaining to do homie, i mean Kevin...........

no longer a homie? eh? hahaha :king:

AnclyT
PUAHAHAA

kelly marie
no it's not even that, the major point being he simply left us, more like abandoned us.ya i can understand that..

buttmonkey.. are you sure he didnt know him or something?

Speedm0(\)key

yeah.. i mean im still in shock.. i just cant see him the same any more.. i cant beleive i even let him film races from my car.... its a sad day for the kills forum

JITB
gay people never hurt no body

speedminded
02-15-2006, 03:36 PM
so you were cool with him when you thought he was straight.. but now you think he is "gay" so he isnt your friend anymore? just wondering why his sexuality makes him a different person than he was 10 minutes before any of this happened? just curious..sorry, but that changes how i think of someone....doesn't mean i have to think bad about them but they will definitely be viewed as a different person.

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:37 PM
ya i can understand that..

buttmonkey.. are you sure he didnt know him or something?

yeah.. guy came over and introduced himself to kevin.. and ONLY kevin.. was like "hey.. im sergio... last name Lopez.. i was wondering if i could take you out.. show you a good time.. invite you to my house and play pool"

burnout1990
02-15-2006, 03:38 PM
:wtf:

St0lenR
cause i will NOT support homosexual racers

Very well put...I was actually shocked when they went to go play pool together. At first I thought they knew each other from somewhere but then I heard they just met and then I was like WTF!!! That shit was crazy

kelly marie
sorry, but that changes how i think of someone....doesn't mean i have to think bad about them but they will definitely be viewed as a different person.yeah but you arent the type of person to just stop being friends with someone because they dont have the same preference as you..

i mean i wonder if his bestfriend found out they had cancer or some terminal illness would he stop being their friend then? or is it just the gay thing? i mean as long as they arent hitting on you i dont see how it could be an issue.. but thats just me.. its ok to have your own opinion.. and lots of people feel that way about homosexuals...

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Very well put...I was actually shocked when they went to go play pool together. At first I thought they knew each other from somewhere but then I heard they just met and then I was like WTF!!! That shit was crazy

yeah dude.. i mean.. wtf was he thinking.. kevin didnt even drink anything

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:40 PM
yeah but you arent the type of person to just stop being friends with someone because they dont have the same preference as you..

i mean i wonder if his bestfriend found out they had cancer or some terminal illness would he stop being their friend then? or is it just the gay thing? i mean as long as they arent hitting on you i dont see how it could be an issue.. but thats just me.. its ok to have your own opinion.. and lots of people feel that way about homosexuals...

im not like that all the time.. plus its different with diseases. i mean.. right now i want you dead.. if you had herpes.. you wouldn't be a diff person.. id still want you dead

kelly marie
yeah.. guy came over and introduced himself to kevin.. and ONLY kevin.. was like "hey.. im sergio... last name Lopez.. i was wondering if i could take you out.. show you a good time.. invite you to my house and play pool"lol i think you are full of crap hahahahaha.. i cant see a gay man walking up to a group of dudes (even if they are ugly... hahahah joke) and asking one of them out.. its just not the norm.. unless that dudes had huge balls cuz most times they would prolly get beat up for doing something like that..

Vuongy_Dong
yeah.. guy came over and introduced himself to kevin.. and ONLY kevin.. was like "hey.. im sergio... last name Lopez.. i was wondering if i could take you out.. show you a good time.. invite you to my house and play pool"
:idb:

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:41 PM
lol i think you are full of crap hahahahaha.. i cant see a gay man walking up to a group of dudes (even if they are ugly... hahahah joke) and asking one of them out.. its just not the norm.. unless that dudes had huge balls cuz most times they would prolly get beat up for doing something like that..

you can beleive what you want, as you can see i have PLENTY of witnesses

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:42 PM
:idb:

and that ladies and gentlemen ^... is exactly what happened :(

kelly marie
im not like that all the time.. plus its different with diseases. i mean.. right now i want you dead.. if you had herpes.. you wouldn't be a diff person.. id still want you deadhahahah the feeling is mutual assdonkey..

St0lenR
[QUOTE=XterraChic]i mean as long as they arent hitting on you QUOTE]

Yeah but that's how it starts I mean you can't have drinks together anymore...you feel like your ass is in constant danger...etc....etc...etc

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:43 PM
hahahah the feeling is mutual assdonkey..

really thats cute

kelly marie
you can beleive what you want, as you can see i have PLENTY of witnesses i see.. i can read.. lol i just think its random..

Vuongy_Dong
this isnt right. should we have a meet soon with Kevin and see whats up? I mean, thats just, just unbeleivable. Seriously, lets pull him aside.

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:44 PM

Yeah but that's how it starts I mean you can't have drinks together anymore...you feel like your ass is in constant danger...etc....etc...etc

i mean.. why cant these fags just stick to THEIR bars right?.. wtf are they doing at a decent place where straightness is worshipped?

kelly marie

Yeah but that's how it starts I mean you can't have drinks together anymore...you feel like your ass is in constant danger...etc....etc...etcewe.. lol i guess females are a little more comfortable with that kind of situation..

shortysm22
but he's the one who ABANDONED us, not the other around man.

Speedm0(\)key
this isnt right. should we have a meet soon with Kevin and see whats up? I mean, thats just, just unbeleivable. Seriously, lets pull him aside.

really?.. i mean he just upped and left us knowing a guy for 1 minute.. he doesnt deserve to be pulled aside.. he needs to suffer the consequences for his actions.

Vuongy_Dong
[QUOTE=St0lenR]

i mean.. why cant these fags just stick to THEIR bars right?.. wtf are they doing at a decent place where straightness is worshipped?
We was nowhere near Buckhead.

PSINXS
02-15-2006, 03:45 PM
You serious? This has got to be a joke. I dont think Kevin is gay. he didnt look gay. you sure he's gay? I thought he had a GF?

kelly marie
02-15-2006, 03:45 PM
are yall sure you werent at a gay bar? lol

shortysm22
02-15-2006, 03:46 PM
are yall sure you werent at a gay bar? lol

we were FAR FAR FAR away from Midtown. So, no.

Speedm0(\)key
You serious? This has got to be a joke. I dont think Kevin is gay. he didnt look gay. you sure he's gay? I thought he had a GF?

i understand your shock... for we all are STILL shocked.. its a sad day, but yeah.. kevin is gay.. from what i heard he didnt have a gf, he had a friend named "RYAN".. that he always hung out with..

Vuongy_Dong
he does not have a GF. ask him yourself. he's on the forum looking and knows it.

kelly marie
02-15-2006, 03:47 PM
lol there is one in marietta i think.. and gwinnett has quite a few too.. i knew some lesbians back in the day.. hahaha

KevinT707
02-15-2006, 03:47 PM
ok I'm finally here, Vuong informed me that I should visit the WhoresLounge. I can't believe this Will. I'm very dissapointed in your behavior today, I don't need all this publicity *walks away tearing up* (but as always cool n calm).

St0lenR
02-15-2006, 03:48 PM

NO THIS VERY SERIOUS AND VERY REAL..IF YOU WANT LOOK UP MY PROFILE TO SEE IF I'M SOME TYPE OF JOKER

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:48 PM
lol there is one in marietta i think.. and gwinnett has quite a few too.. i knew some lesbians back in the day.. hahaha

no wonder you support his actions...

anyways guys.. we all know kevin isnt gonna take this post very well... we all need to decide wether we're leaving this fag alone in his flaming gayness of hell... or wether we still want to be his friends...

Vuongy_Dong
02-15-2006, 03:49 PM
ok I'm finally here, Vuong informed me that I should visit the WhoresLounge. I can't believe this Will. I'm very dissapointed in your behavior today, I don't need all this publicity *walks away tearing up* (but as always cool n calm).
your phrase doesnt sound right.

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:50 PM
so waht you say guys?... lets let him be?

PSINXS
02-15-2006, 03:50 PM
NO THIS VERY SERIOUS AND VERY REAL..IF YOU WANT LOOK UP MY PROFILE TO SEE IF I'M SOME TYPE OF JOKER
yeah i have met u before Hugo and you are just straight up about everything. thats why it struck me as a shock. But Kev, your car is still cool and your still cool. Just dont try to take me on a date or something.

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:51 PM
yeah i have met u before Hugo and you are just straight up about everything. thats why it struck me as a shock. But Kev, your car is still cool and your still cool. Just dont try to take me on a date or something.

dont worry dude.. he has permanently been dismissed from street racing or hanging out at meets/events

St0lenR
02-15-2006, 03:52 PM
so waht you say guys?... lets let him be?

We should paint his crx pepto bismo pink and insert a dildo for a shift knob

KevinT707
What the hell is going on? I leave IA for a few hours, come back & I'm top news in WL .. Will = gay , Vuong = gayer , Anyone believing this for more than 2 secs = gayest. Well.. what can I say it was a Love at First Sight type a deal .. ;) JK

Vuongy_Dong
Kev, just let it out man. its ok to admit the other side of you. You still have us as friends, you just got to be straightforward with us so we can know the true idendity.

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:53 PM
What the hell is going on? I leave IA for a few hours, come back & I'm top news in WL .. Will = gay , Vuong = gayer , Anyone believing this for more than 2 secs = gayest. Well.. what can I say it was a Love at First Sight type a deal ..

what?.. how can you call me and vuong gay?... we werent the ones getting our shit poked at last night

St0lenR
02-15-2006, 03:55 PM
what?.. how can you call me and vuong gay?... we werent the ones getting our shit poked at last night

All bullshit aside I think it's crazy what alcohol does to people

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:56 PM

yeah.. but kevin doesnt even drink dude.. remember he did NOT have ONE beer.. he acted out what he did SOBER

shortysm22
02-15-2006, 03:57 PM
poor Kevin

Vuongy_Dong
02-15-2006, 03:58 PM
but he doesnt drink. took him to pink pony and oasis and didnt want to have a beer or anything. wanted to leave half and hour later. WTF?

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 03:58 PM
but he doesnt drink. took him to pink pony and oasis and didnt want to have a beer or anything. wanted to leave half and hour later. WTF?

OMG... so there have been signs!

shortysm22
02-15-2006, 03:59 PM

damn... this shit is endless

KevinT707
haha, Will is one funny dude. I'm at work, reading this & laughing! :)

Speedm0(\)key
haha, Will is one funny dude. I'm at work, reading this & laughing! :)

maybe you can laugh... but we cant.. we cant even look at you

shortysm22
02-15-2006, 04:00 PM
well now you are famous, Kevin

more like infamous but whatever

burnout1990
02-15-2006, 04:01 PM
so dude is it true or you just tryin to ignore being called out?

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 04:02 PM
so dude is it true or you just tryin to ignore being called out?

dude its true, me,ming,dan,hugo,vuong,jason and phill all witnessed this

Vuongy_Dong
02-15-2006, 04:02 PM
maybe you can laugh... but we cant.. we cant even look at you
Will, how did he go from the way he sounded on the first post here to sounding back like the gangsta he tries to sound like? go back and read all the post heposted. Went from soft ( tearing things up ) to " haha Will, your funny dude!"

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 04:04 PM
Will, how did he go from the way he sounded on the first post here to sounding back like the gangsta he tries to sound like? go back and read all the post heposted. Went from soft ( tearing things up ) to " haha Will, your funny dude!"

he doesnt know what to say.. thats whats happening.. oh well.. he cant be gangster no mo. can you see 2pac getting it in the ass?.. i cant

Vuongy_Dong
02-15-2006, 04:04 PM
he doesnt know what to say.. thats whats happening.. oh well.. he cant be gangster no mo. can you see 2pac getting it in the ass?.. i cant
I cant either.

KevinT707
02-15-2006, 04:10 PM
Alright, well enough laughs for me, time for me to clock out & go home .. aye Will, I was at the gym last night so I didn't even know Vuong & 2.3Evo ran till today. I didn't do the video stupido. ;)

Vteckidd
02-15-2006, 04:17 PM
LOL this is funny.

When i first met kevin he had a GF, i think they broke it off though. SAY IT AINT SO KEV!

Speedm0(\)key
02-15-2006, 04:32 PM
Alright, well enough laughs for me, time for me to clock out & go home .. aye Will, I was at the gym last night so I didn't even know Vuong & 2.3Evo ran till today. I didn't do the video stupido. ;)

you were at a BAR last night.. not the gym, damn.. what did this guy do to you!

IndianStig
02-15-2006, 06:59 PM
hes gay...

Schlong
02-15-2006, 07:01 PM
He was with me last night

babygurl
02-15-2006, 07:14 PM
no it's not even that, the major point being he simply left us, more like abandoned us.

I am going to edit this and say you guys are HUGE DORKS!!!!

shortysm22
02-15-2006, 07:52 PM
I am going to edit this and say you guys are HUGE DORKS!!!!

and you love dorks right?

babygurl
02-15-2006, 07:55 PM
dorks is a good thing :)

shortysm22
02-15-2006, 07:56 PM
dorks is a good thing :)

cool, just checking :)

kilpatty43
02-15-2006, 07:58 PM
this is a fucked up thread...there is nothing wrong with someone if they want to be gay...yall are complete assholes...

babygurl
02-15-2006, 07:59 PM
this is a fucked up thread...there is nothing wrong with someone if they want to be gay...yall are complete assholes...

agreed :)

But I think its a joke! honestly not sure what to believe!

kilpatty43
02-15-2006, 08:01 PM
i really hope its a joke...otherwise thats seriously fucked up...its no wonder people flip out and shoot their friends

KevinT707
02-15-2006, 08:09 PM
Nope, no shooting rampage for me for the reason:
1. I'm not white.
2. I understand that this was just a joke.

i really hope its a joke...otherwise thats seriously fucked up...its no wonder people flip out and shoot their friends

AnclyT
02-15-2006, 08:18 PM
damn kevin.. i heard about this incident

i didn't think it was true either

i4_garage
02-15-2006, 08:33 PM
so is he gay or not gay?

Vuongy_Dong
02-15-2006, 09:17 PM
so is he gay or not gay?
he's gay.

i4_garage
02-15-2006, 09:39 PM
i thought so.....

§treet_§peed
02-15-2006, 09:53 PM
He was with me last night

that's scary kev!:eek:

i4_garage
02-15-2006, 09:55 PM
oo oO Oo Oo!!!!! i got an idea!!....how about we run a train on Kev this saturday nite? :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: ...... :lmfao: JK Kev

§treet_§peed
02-15-2006, 10:00 PM
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vuongy_Dong
02-16-2006, 01:43 AM
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is another gay fucker on the boards now..... :rolleyes:

AnclyT
02-16-2006, 01:45 AM
tsk tsk tsk

shortysm22
02-16-2006, 09:51 AM
this is sick, you people stay in your closets please

i4_garage
02-16-2006, 10:15 AM
i also just found out that Vuong is gay also.....looks like everyone that hang around fast honda are gay

BABY J
02-16-2006, 10:24 AM
LOL. So let me get this straight (I said STRAIGHT --> I made a funny!! LOL). So let's say the blonde wanted to take one of you home RIGHT then and there... would haev said "naah, I koolin' it w/ the boys 2night" or would you have left to go get some a$$?

A1EX
02-16-2006, 10:36 AM
hes not gay just a homosexual plain and simple

i4_garage
02-16-2006, 10:38 AM
I would have told her if she want us to run a train on her....lolz

BABY J
02-16-2006, 10:51 AM
I would have told her if she want us to run a train on her....lolz

LMAO!!! Oh brother!!! HA HA. Nice save. :) I think you see where I am going though. B4 NE1 assumes that I am "taking up" for this guy, I am not. I am straight and I always will be. But I also am into letting people be who they are. You're a gay racer? I'll race ya... and if there's a group of guys meetin' for drinks u can come. I just simply will not be one on one with ya... not b/c I think I am THAT irresistable --> WAIT, YES I AM!!! LMAO!!! But seriously his choice is his choice, and as long as he doesn't offend NE1 w/ it, then why be homophobic? True, I do not agree w/ the lifestyle... but what if some1 chose not to be your friend just b/c u are a FF dragger? Does that make you LESS kool, or LESS of a friend? Not really. But I guess to each his own... ya know? I'm not so sure it was kool to call him out in public forum, but maybe that's how yall roll. LOL. It's not right, but it is kinda funny. :)

The Golden Child
02-16-2006, 11:05 AM
daym poor guy ..

§treet_§peed
02-16-2006, 11:18 AM
what's the world comming to...

St0lenR
02-16-2006, 01:36 PM
what's the world comming to...

Gay street racers

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE...I THINK THAT SOMEONE SHOULD SUGGEST A HOMOSEXUAL/LESBIAN FORUM FOR KEVIN AND THE REST OF THE USERS THAT PLAY IN THE MUD OR MUNCH RUGS :goodjob:

{X}Echo419
02-16-2006, 01:51 PM
Friends don't let friends drive Chevys...or be gehy. :lmfao:

Vuongy_Dong
02-16-2006, 01:54 PM
where is kevin? is he tearing up now?

i4_garage
02-16-2006, 02:01 PM
huh? do i drive a chevy ..does that make me gay>?

Speedm0(\)key
02-16-2006, 02:20 PM
LMAO!!! Oh brother!!! HA HA. Nice save. :) I think you see where I am going though. B4 NE1 assumes that I am "taking up" for this guy, I am not. I am straight and I always will be. But I also am into letting people be who they are. You're a gay racer? I'll race ya... and if there's a group of guys meetin' for drinks u can come. I just simply will not be one on one with ya... not b/c I think I am THAT irresistable --> WAIT, YES I AM!!! LMAO!!! But seriously his choice is his choice, and as long as he doesn't offend NE1 w/ it, then why be homophobic? True, I do not agree w/ the lifestyle... but what if some1 chose not to be your friend just b/c u are a FF dragger? Does that make you LESS kool, or LESS of a friend? Not really. But I guess to each his own... ya know? I'm not so sure it was kool to call him out in public forum, but maybe that's how yall roll. LOL. It's not right, but it is kinda funny. :)

he's a fag.. he decided to go let some dude plough his chocolate path of pleasure, he shouldnt mind that i post about it. he wanted it in the ass.. thats his decision.. i think you should shut the fuck up.. because now i have strong suspicions that this IS indeed Kevin defending his faggoty ass acts with another IA handle

RandomGuy
02-16-2006, 02:22 PM
LOL i thought this thread was a joke? He really is a fruit?!!?? WTF

i was about to sell a car to him a good while back...

AnclyT
02-16-2006, 02:26 PM
LOL i thought this thread was a joke? He really is a fruit?!!?? WTF

i was about to sell a car to him a good while back...

yup

BABY J
02-16-2006, 02:40 PM
he's a fag.. he decided to go let some dude plough his chocolate path of pleasure, he shouldnt mind that i post about it. he wanted it in the ass.. thats his decision.. i think you should shut the fuck up.. because now i have strong suspicions that this IS indeed Kevin defending his faggoty ass acts with another IA handle

Wow. Interesting. I do not know him, you, or NE1 else on the forums. I am new to IA. I am just real, and try to play devil's advocate and offer abstract thought whenever I can... I am NOT the "default cookie-cutter" average guy. So he decided to go "hang out" (d*mn, I made another funny... LOL) w/ his lover, bf, or whatever. It's HIS life. The fact that you went to sleep after that, woke up, ate breakfast, and it was on your mind the next day is almost just as sick as what he did (IF he did it, I don't know... he has yet to respond to this thread as far as I can tell). Not only was it on your mind, but on your mind SO much that you had to post about it (which you have every right to do). I mean were you jealous that you did not get to join him and "Brad Pitt" or whoever the h*ll the guy was? As far as the "STFU" comment you made, it will be ignored... if that phrase highlights the best from your vocabulary and is as good as you can articulate your thoughts then maybe you should take your own advice. I'd suggest you go to www.fightauthority.com (http://www.fightauthority.com/) and search for my threads/videos b4 you try to rile me up... chances are you'd bite off more than you can chew. In essence, I am wondering how his CRX is "less" of a CRX just b/c of his sexual preference... that's all. Or how he is "less" kool b/c you know that he is into men now. OBVIOUSLY he respects your sexuality b/c you were hangin out with him (more than once I assume) and he has never made a pass or even gave you an ounce of suspicion that he was not straight. So why not respect his sexuality as well? That's what I would like to know. I have not seen this CRX or know of it, but the jist that I get from reading this thread is that it's pretty decent. Am I correct in this?

Vuongy_Dong
02-16-2006, 02:53 PM
why is everyone thinking this is a joke?

ahmonrah
02-16-2006, 02:54 PM
hmm..uh.... oh well ~leaves~

ahmonrah
02-16-2006, 03:04 PM
(~sigh~ fuck it...~re-enters room~) ok. lets say that the crx guy had "abandoned" you to go play "pool" with jennifer anniston and not brad pitt, you would've disowned him then too?? most likely not.

but since he went to play "pool" with brad pitt it's a problem. dawg, you and ya boys stop acting like petty hoes. now that you know that he possibly "plays for the other team" that's good. look at it this way. he's removing potential competition(i.e.males) from the dating pond that your in. everyone has their purpose.
in addition he may be able to give you some pointers on how to grab the women your looking for, cause if he's the bottom, then he thinks almost like women. and from what i know from 1 dude that is gay that i know he has the inside track to hooking me and his other str8 friends up with bi/str8 women. i wouldnt complain. stop being a hoe man.

besides all that shit man. on the real. you must not have been too much of a homie to let something like him going to get his groove on with brad pitt make him an enemy. if he was your homeboy to begin with you wouldnt care is he likes dudes.

grow up. homophobe. :lmfao: