PDA

View Full Version : History Channel....

Sledlude
02-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Kicks ass. right now theyre doing a documentary on the history of the bloods and crips. good shit!

Hulud
02-15-2006, 02:40 PM
*yawns*

re-run

Rican219
02-15-2006, 02:41 PM
**Throws up Blood Sign**

**Rican219 Leaves**

Sledlude
02-15-2006, 02:41 PM
oooh. my bad. hadn't seen it. but history channel still kicks ass..

this reminds me of chappelle's show... "he stepped on my sneaka mayne!"

wes_297
02-15-2006, 02:42 PM
its still cool to see where it all came from

devinwebb907
02-15-2006, 02:43 PM
good deal

A.P. Photography
02-15-2006, 02:49 PM
Yeah History Channel is the bomb.

Rican219
02-15-2006, 02:51 PM
You mean the Bloods and Crips in Ga aren't real??? :confused:

quickdodge®
02-15-2006, 03:45 PM
^^^ I am. Or was until I quit. Hail, Asma. I could have told you about where they came from. I'm from the home of it all. Yay me. Later, QD.

©hris
02-15-2006, 03:46 PM
hmmmmm

carrascopa
02-15-2006, 03:49 PM
bet the history channell doesnt know the real deal though!!!! n yo... THERE ARE NOOOOOOOOO REAL CRIPS IN ATL RICAN.. REPEAT...................... NONE!!!!!

INFACT YOU CANT EVEN BE REAL UNLESS YOU BLACK!

carrascopa
02-15-2006, 03:52 PM
LETME CORRECT MYSELF...

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE BLACK TO BE A G.. BUT YOU CANNOT BE WHITE..

THATS WHAT DESCIPLES ARE FOR.. THE DESCIPLES ARE BASICALLY PEOPLE WHO BELEIVE AND BEHAVE AS ANOTHER.. IN THIS CASE WHITE GANGSTAS ACTING LIKEREAL GANGSTAS... HENCE THE TERM GANGSTA DESCIPLES.. JUST WANTED TO CORRECT MYSELF REAL QUICK

JUST LIKE JESUS HAD DESCIPLES.. THEY ACTED AND BELIEVED AS HE DID.. SAME CONCEPT..

AND AGAIN.. NOT SAYING THERE ARE NO REAL CRIPS IN ATL.. BUT IF THERE ARE, THEY ARE NOT FROM HERE.. THAT MUCH I KNOW

Sledlude
02-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Modern Marvels and Mail Call FTW

Sibious
02-15-2006, 07:38 PM
but htey just fake and made that shit up to get ratings up

#1Beaver
02-15-2006, 07:47 PM
i dont think there is real gangs at all in GA.
there are ppl that came here from Chicago, Newyork, Cali, ect
that is real, those are the ppl i give respect not the ppl that wear my color to match there t-shirt and shoes!
I give respect to ppl that is real and know what they claimin is realy about.
im Blood all day GKB BDDaat, but ill give a crip a folk, a vice lord,a king,and black p stone, some respect ne day for reppin and bn real!

PhAtBoYMr2
02-15-2006, 07:55 PM
i was in a neighboorhood gang back in the day in conneticut....stamford to be exact.....lol

we were the custer street wu thugs lol

I remember being jumped in...and having to steal some kids bike to be "down" hahah we were young...the oldest of our posse was like 17 years old...i was 14 at the time...

.....lol we rolled atleast 20 niggaz deep. everywhere went untill one day we got jumped by a "real gang" and got our asses handed to us.......from there my gang days are over..... :lmfao:

[end/childhood expirence]

quickdodge®
02-15-2006, 08:14 PM
im Blood all day GKB BDDaat,

Respect me, batch! Goddamn slus! Lolol. Later, QD.

carrascopa
02-16-2006, 10:21 AM
i dont think there is real gangs at all in GA.
there are ppl that came here from Chicago, Newyork, Cali, ect
that is real, those are the ppl i give respect not the ppl that wear my color to match there t-shirt and shoes!
I give respect to ppl that is real and know what they claimin is realy about.
im Blood all day GKB BDDaat, but ill give a crip a folk, a vice lord,a king,and black p stone, some respect ne day for reppin and bn real!

let it rain let it flood

let a crip kill a blood

diru slob

thinkfast®
02-16-2006, 01:39 PM
GANGS STARTED OUT WEST, AND ANYTHING OUT HERE MORE THEN A STREET CREW OUT HERE ARE SOME THUG ASS WANNABE'S, FIRST TIME I WENT TO NY A COUPLE YEARS BACK I HAD A FOOL ASK ME WHERE I WAS FROM SINCE I WAS IN THAT DODGERS BLUE.. GET THE FUK OUTTA HERE!!

FLORENCIA, 18TH, SUREÑOS, PBS (PLAYBOYS) ETC ARE ALL BIG OUT HERE, YET THEY WERE LITTLE STREET CREW PEONS OUT WEST, LA EME RUNS SHIT DONT FORGET IT.. YOU SEEN US IF YOU WERE OUT IN L.A., MEXICANS RUN SHIT OUT THERE ASK ANYONE THAT BANGS, ANYONE THAT KNOWS

NEXT QUESTION

The Golden Child
02-16-2006, 01:48 PM
asian gang -
started out in HK then some dailos moved out and spread from cali to ny and so on ..
im still repping and always will and thats the end of the story ..
but hmmm didnt crips emerge first and then bloods ??

PhAtBoYMr2
02-16-2006, 02:00 PM
GANGS STARTED OUT WEST, AND ANYTHING OUT HERE MORE THEN A STREET CREW OUT HERE ARE SOME THUG ASS WANNABE'S, FIRST TIME I WENT TO NY A COUPLE YEARS BACK I HAD A FOOL ASK ME WHERE I WAS FROM SINCE I WAS IN THAT DODGERS BLUE.. GET THE FUK OUTTA HERE!!

FLORENCIA, 18TH, SUREÑOS, PBS (PLAYBOYS) ETC ARE ALL BIG OUT HERE, YET THEY WERE LITTLE STREET CREW PEONS OUT WEST, LA EME RUNS SHIT DONT FORGET IT.. YOU SEEN US IF YOU WERE OUT IN L.A., MEXICANS RUN SHIT OUT THERE ASK ANYONE THAT BANGS, ANYONE THAT KNOWS

NEXT QUESTION

Gangs were actually started first in chicago and new york ;)

thinkfast®
02-16-2006, 02:34 PM
I'm talkin about gangs that matter

get me a beer fool

The Golden Child
02-16-2006, 03:06 PM
hispanic gangs started out west killa cali

Rican219
02-16-2006, 03:09 PM
bet the history channell doesnt know the real deal though!!!! n yo... THERE ARE NOOOOOOOOO REAL CRIPS IN ATL RICAN.. REPEAT...................... NONE!!!!!

INFACT YOU CANT EVEN BE REAL UNLESS YOU BLACK!

LOL I was being Sarcastic

Rican219
02-16-2006, 03:12 PM

NEXT QUESTION
Yeah were you sexed in beesh!?

thinkfast®
02-16-2006, 03:15 PM
HAHA OMG KIL URSELF!!!

yo man you get my sauce

The Golden Child
02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
ME>GANG xP

carrascopa
02-16-2006, 04:30 PM
Gangs were actually started first in chicago and new york ;)

BY SOME WANKSTER ASS ITALIAN MOFOS MAN.. THAT SHIT DONT COUNT.. LET THE GHOTTI FAMILY ROLL THROUGH EAST LA OR COMPTON AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.. LOL

thinkfast®
02-16-2006, 04:31 PM
THEM NIGGAS GON GET WET UP!! SOMEONES GONNA BE DUMPIN AND I AINT TALKIN BOUT THE TRASHMAN!!

NAAAH MEAN?!?!?

PhAtBoYMr2
02-16-2006, 05:15 PM
BY SOME WANKSTER ASS ITALIAN MOFOS MAN.. THAT SHIT DONT COUNT.. LET THE GHOTTI FAMILY ROLL THROUGH EAST LA OR COMPTON AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.. LOL

man gangster diciples and Vicelords were started all in chicago and correct me if im wrong...they were the first true black gangs...The mafia was usually itailins and they ran shit in new york. They controlled pretty much everything...there were cops working for them, and even government officals on there side...Gangs will never live up to any mafia because mafias are organized crime and gangs are disorganized crime...

the first real drive bys were done on liquor stores and people disagreeing in the neighborhood. The would ride by in the 1928 ford and blast with tommy guns....thos mofo were just as crazy too

carrascopa
02-16-2006, 06:07 PM
man gangster diciples and Vicelords were started all in chicago and correct me if im wrong...they were the first true black gangs...The mafia was usually itailins and they ran shit in new york. They controlled pretty much everything...there were cops working for them, and even government officals on there side...Gangs will never live up to any mafia because mafias are organized crime and gangs are disorganized crime...

the first real drive bys were done on liquor stores and people disagreeing in the neighborhood. The would ride by in the 1928 ford and blast with tommy guns....thos mofo were just as crazy too

NO MAN.. CRIPS WERE BEFORE DECIPLES.... THEY ACTUALLY ARE MORE LIKE COUSINS THOUGH..

DERIVED FROM THE ORIGINAL GANG 8 BALL...

HERES SOME KNOWLEDGE FOR YOU..

IF YOU KNOW THE EIGHT BALL SIGN IT EASY TO DO.. IF NOT WELL THAN

MAKE A C WITH YOUR LEFT HAND AND THE PITCH FORKS FOR FOLK WITH THE RIGHT HAND.. PUT THE CENTER PRONG OF THE FORK IN THE CENTER OF THE C AND CONNECT BOTH HANDS.. IT MAKES THE 8 BALL..

NOW ORIGINALLY 8 BALL WAS THE SHIT.. UNTIL THEY SPLIT .. HALF GOING TO THE CRIP SIDE AND THE OTHER HALF CREATING A NEW ORGANIZATION CALLED FOLKS.

DECIPLES ARE A BRANCH OF FOLKS FOR THE NON- BLACK MEMBERS.. AKA GANGSTER DECIPLES.........

YOU SEE ONCE SEPERATED THE LEFT HAND HOLDS THE C WHILE THE RIGHT HAND IS THE FOLK PITCH FORK!

INTERSTING RIGHT??? BLAAAA.. IM AN OLD SCHOOL GD REPPIN IVGD I WAS RANKED AS A GLADIATOR III BABY OG WHEN I WAS BANGIN.. HAHA! FUNNY SHIT!

THATS ALL

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINIONS AND THEIR OWN DERIVED FACTS OF HOW THESE GANGS BECAME AND THE HISTORY OF THEM.. THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOUGHT AND I BELIEVE TO BE TRUE... I WAS TOUGHT BY PICK WHIP JEFF HORTON ONE OF THE FOLKS GOVERNERS! IF YOU KNOW ABOUT RANKINGS THERE ARE LESS THAN 20 TRUE GOVERNERS IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.. IT DOESNT GET MORE OFFICIAL THAN THAT

quickdodge®
02-16-2006, 06:34 PM
but hmmm didnt crips emerge first and then bloods ??

Correct. Crips have been around quite a few years before Bloods. And also, Dirus started out as Crips. But the Dirus started having a problem with some Crips and wanted to branch out. They found some Blood gangs and met up with one gang that had it out for Crips because the Crip put a Blood to death. The Dirus fed off that and became a Blood sect.

Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-16-2006, 06:37 PM
They controlled pretty much everything...there were cops working for them, and even government officals on there side...Gangs will never live up to any mafia because mafias are organized crime and gangs are disorganized crime...

There are more FOLK in high-paying jobs than most people realize. And yes, as Alex said, Folk was derived from Crips and thus they (most of the time) have each others back. Later, QD.