http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/smartassmatt87/Car.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/smartassmatt87/Engine.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/smartassmatt87/Interior2.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/smartassmatt87/Interior1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/smartassmatt87/Muffler.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/smartassmatt87/Subs.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/smartassmatt87/Subs2.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/smartassmatt87/Gauges.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/smartassmatt87/Wipers.jpg(proof wipers aren't green anymore)
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/smartassmatt87/Halo.jpg(not the best picture of the Halo rims, but you get the idea)

1994 Mazda MX-6 for sale.
It's an unfinshed project car that I just don't have the time, or money and patients for that matter, to finish. It has 5% tinted windows (minor scratch on both side), Buddy Club body kit, and a Matrix "Mini Muffler" on it. (The "Mini Muffler" comes with a silencer... I don't have it in the muffler in the picture) The sound of the muffler isn't that of a pissed off bee, so it doesn't sound too bad for the size engine it has. The car isn't the orginial color, it's now Charcoal. (Orginial color was gold.) Oh, and NO, the wipers are no longer green, they've returned to black. (I currently don't have the cap to the wipers, but if you purchase the car and request the cap, I'll see what I can do) The top photograph was taken before the wipers were painted black. I used that image because the car isn't washed and waxed right now so it's a little dirty.

There's a few minor things that have to be done to the car. The temperature gauge, along with the full gauge, isn't working 100%. For example, at half a tank on the fuel gauge, the tank is really empty. (The gas light still comes on at half tank to warn you of low fuel.) The brake light won't go off even when the the brake isn't on. The airbag light isn't present, so the car beeps a few times before going off. There are racing seats along with harnesses in the car, but the seats aren't fully bolted down as of yet. The headliner and the carpet need to be replaced, but I already have new carpet for the car. So, if the car is bought, the new carpet comes with it. (the carpet is black because before I decided to sell the car, I was going to turn the interior black.) Also, the rotors are a little worn, so they need to be replaced to stop the jerking while braking. Also, the driverside window motor has been having minor issues in running (in fact, it won't stop!) so i've disconnected it. So, as of now the window doesn't roll down.

The car has halo rims on it with the clear light being replaced with green. (So when the parklights are on, the halo rims around each headlight lights up green)

There are two tubes of underglow on the car. They're green to match the halo rims. Also, in the interior of the car I have two tubes of neon green. I was in the process of wiring it into the car, so it's not completely hooked up yet. (It was hooked up through the lighter, but I was saying screw that and I was beginning to wire it into the car.)

The white face gauges have dual colors. There's a switch that runs from them and at night they can be lit up with a blue tint to them, or flip the switch and they now have a green tint. (Honestly it's not a major difference, but you can tell the difference in the hue.)

The car is a five speed manual, 2.0 liter, 4 cylinder. (I guess there's nothing too special about it as of now, but it gets wonderful gas mileage.) And because the engine hasn't been upgraded, as of now you don't have to run premium grade gas if you're worried about the money. It's a good daily driver if you decide not to do any performance on the engine. If you're in need of something to drive back and forth to work or school, this might be a car you might want to look into.

The car has a Pioneer faceplate as well as all of the speakers have been replaced with Pioneer. The back seat has been taken out of the car and has been replaced with two, 200 Watt ten inch subs. (The back has been built around the box the subs are in) The subs do NOT have an amp.

The car is perfect for those that want a car that looks half decent, but with a virgin engine. Only engine modification done to it was the removal of the airbox... It was replaced with a cone filter. Want a car that looks decent, yet one that you can add your own flare in performance? THIS IS YOUR CAR!

I'm asking $2,500 obo for the car, but I will negotiate the price due to all that's not 100% with the car. (That which was stated above) Don't be afraid to post questions or contact me to find out more information. I'll take offers and trades into consideration if that's what you're looking to do. I know it's not the best of imports, but it's got a stock engine. Have fun upgrading it.

For more information, including the VIN number of the car or to negotiate the price, contact Betty at (678)796-5375 or Matt at (678)796-5376

the car MUST SELL! There's nothing seriously wrong with the car that I know of and it has been in my family since 1996.

Kalifornia087
02-15-2006, 01:27 PM
Im sorry but that is waaay too much. I hope by negotiable you mean like a few grand off the price. Now if you fixed all the electrical shit, then maybe. Hate to bear the bad news.

Halfwit
02-15-2006, 01:32 PM
:hanged:

Gabe
02-15-2006, 02:39 PM
what is the condition of the motor and how many miles on it? Does it pass emissions...
Pics would help

mx6_owner
02-15-2006, 02:57 PM
The car has 181k miles on it, but the engine was rebuilt at 171k. It passes emissions with flying colors.

HatchMan
02-15-2006, 04:43 PM
All the green trims make the car looks nice as hell! :lmfao:

Halfwit
02-15-2006, 04:48 PM
All the green trims make the car looks nice as hell! :lmfao:

but dude, it has a air filter!!

mx6_owner
02-15-2006, 04:53 PM
Honestly, it states: " It's an unfinshed project car that I just don't have the time, or money for that matter, to finish."
The "new carpet" I speak of is black.
I've gotten a quote to finish the interior completely black, but as it states above I just don't have the money for the car anymore.
Make fun of the engine all you want, it's the stock engine for the MX-6.
Look up the engines specs on the MX6, it has low horsepower. Because I haven't any more money to throw at the car, I was starting the cheapest, easiest way to improve any amount of horsepower.

The filter being one, smartass.
Take out the box, replace with a filter.

Halfwit
02-15-2006, 05:27 PM
i can read dude^^ u dont have to xplain it again. i am being an asshole. you have to accept thaat ppl are gonna make fun of rice. ill go ahead and let u try to sell ur car.

good luck.

mx6_owner
02-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Hah, I'm just an ass myself.

Exactly why I fought back.

And exactly why I'm getting rid of the MX6 and looking for either a late 80's, or mid 90's, 5.0 liter V8, manual mustang.

Dropping imports, and going domestic.
American Muscle.

Halfwit
02-15-2006, 05:37 PM
"good ol' american muscle"

get a foxbody 5.0 thatd be cool for what ur goin for.

v8 is just a lil to much gas for me.

mx6_owner
02-15-2006, 05:44 PM
That's exactly what I'm trying to get.

Have to get rid of the MX first though...
Need the green.

Mid 90's is just a backup.

mx6_owner
02-16-2006, 07:34 PM
Doesn't seem like the MX6 is a very popular import, is it?

Humphrizzle
02-16-2006, 07:38 PM
no.. especially with green trim! :jester:

mx6_owner
02-16-2006, 07:48 PM
Like I've said something like three times,

"unfinished project car."

The interior would've been turned black, so it wouldn't look half bad.

mx6_owner
02-16-2006, 08:13 PM
Yeah, now that I know everyone's opinion on the trim, does the car look half decent?

Kalifornia087
02-16-2006, 09:29 PM
Yeah, now that I know everyone's opinion on the trim, does the car look half decent?

No. Ditch the ricer headlight covers, or if they are actually a light assembly, put the stockers back on. Oh and if you can put all the stock body stuff back on, do so. that is all i think... oh and fix the interior :lmfao:

Kalifornia087
02-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Oh and for god sakes, buy a can of black spray paint and paint over the green on the windshield wipers, you could put an eye out!

mx6_owner
02-17-2006, 07:40 AM
If you look closely on the hood picture, the wipers aren't green anymore.

mx6_owner
02-17-2006, 11:08 AM
If you're at all interested, hit me up with offers.
I'm trying to get a feel of what I can expect out of this car.
The price isn't set firm, so feel free to get more information.

Halfwit
02-17-2006, 12:28 PM
one more question..your first post was to sell ur car, so why did u make your screen name "mx6 owner" ???? lol

mx6_owner
02-17-2006, 01:11 PM
I couldn't think of anything else to put it as. Besides, after selling this car I don't want an import.
Wouldn't make much sense to come back to a website devoted mainly to imports now would it?

Halfwit
02-17-2006, 01:13 PM
damn..i got burnt.. pwnt.

mx6_owner
02-17-2006, 11:05 PM
Wow, zero offers?

Z32redondo
02-17-2006, 11:24 PM
And exactly why I'm getting rid of the MX6 and looking for either a late 80's, or mid 90's, 5.0 liter V8, manual mustang.

I couldn't think of anything else to put it as. Besides, after selling this car I don't want an import.
Wouldn't make much sense to come back to a website devoted mainly to imports now would it?

.......Wow.....talk about feeling out of place......

changaroo
02-18-2006, 01:52 AM
mx6, honestly IMO, the car would sell much faster if it was returned to stock. bye bye body kit, neons, rims, halo lights, trim. then fix the gauge problem.

with it back to stock and fixed up, more people would be more inclined to buy it. i mean who wants to buy a car and have to fix a bunch of minor things?

-edit- nvm the rims i jsut realized its a body kit w/ stock rims.

JITB
02-18-2006, 02:28 AM
the kit looks ok matches the car, with some bigger wheels, and less interior paint, it would be nice. All the stuff they offer for that motor... keep it and finish.. or put a ZE in it...:)

kfzemx3
02-18-2006, 02:37 AM
Wow, zero offers?

I think your asking a bit much, personally i wouldnt look to get anymore than 2500 for the car. It's a good starter project but not worth the 4k. Maybe you could get 4k for it if you had done a 2.5 klze v6 swap. Then again i tried to sell my klze mx3 for 2500 on here and i had people arguing over the price. Just sell it on mx6.com i'm sure someone will pick it up for around 2500.

PostScript
02-18-2006, 10:31 PM
Hey I had one of those. I sold mine for $5500 w/118k on it 6 months ago. Good luck with the sale!

Justin

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/SolarSlash06/random086.jpg

mx6_owner
02-21-2006, 04:35 PM
Well this is lovely...

Crowml
02-22-2006, 09:32 AM
I like the body. You get a free bump for having a KL engine.
These cars are quite fun to drive. Honestly though man, just get rid of the trims and stuff or repaint them. You'll be more succesful in the sale.

JITB
02-22-2006, 03:25 PM
I like the body. You get a free bump for having a KL engine.
These cars are quite fun to drive. Honestly though man, just get rid of the trims and stuff or repaint them. You'll be more succesful in the sale.

it has a FS no kl...

mx6_owner
02-26-2006, 01:15 PM
Ok, so I've dropped the price once more. I've dropped it to 3k, and I'm also willing to talk about the price. There's nothing seriously wrong with the car, I'm just in one of those moods where it's time to get something different. Call the numbers in the post to get information reguarding the car. I know someone out there wants to purchase it.

mx6_owner
03-01-2006, 05:40 PM
All right, so I've gotten another car and I'm trying one more price drop before I completely forget about selling the car and parting it out. That, or just selling it to Carmax.
Either or is going to happen so this is the last chance to purchase the car. The last price drop is currently down to $2,500 or best offer. So, either call Betty or Matt at the numbers above to inquire about the car.