PDA

View Full Version : Misc Who's doing their thing...

quickdodge®
02-14-2006, 09:03 PM
I see these threads where people talk about someone really doing it big and I get to thinking. No one, right now or for a good bit, is doing anything big. A mixtape here, a diss track there. But no one is really doing anything. G-Ushit isn't making any noise. The West(been dead for a minute) isn't. No one from the North. The South is doing shit. I think TI is coming out with something? But, overall, rap is in a lull right now. I honestly could care less. Today's rap just doesn't compare to yesterday's. Oh well. My thoughts, lolol. Later, QD.

Genya
02-14-2006, 09:08 PM
Today's rap just doesn't compare to yesterday's. Oh well. My thoughts, lolol. Later, QD.

That about sums it up, nothing like 1988-1996ish.

quickdodge®
02-14-2006, 09:13 PM
nothing like 1988-1996ish.

Oh. Yeah. Lolol. I was actually heading back to the early 80's til about 92. Lolol. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-14-2006, 09:19 PM
g-unit will have 4 albums dropping this year, look out for the mobb deep album blood money and aftermath is dropping like 4-5 albums this year

so shady/aftermath will run shit again....ill put money on it......

its the beginning of the year....most shit doest really pop off or get hot till the summertime....thats when all the hot shit comes out

quickdodge®
02-14-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm not necessarily talking about just now in the first of the year. I'm actually talking about for a minute now. I don't think 50 or Fem will run anything. Mobb Deep will probably only be good because 50's not gonna put his crap on it. He's basically letting them be Mobb Deep and just putting his label on it. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
02-14-2006, 09:35 PM
I dunno about Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit man. Even if Em drops something imma be real cautious about it cuz Encore was just a disaster, a horrible follow up to The Eminem Show which was good front to back. If 50 drops anything it'll be more commercial than ever. The only one in G-Unit that I'm remotely feeling their music is Buck, he brought it pretty damn decent on his last CD. Not sure who else is in their camp that could be droppin this year, besides Dre and that may not even be a sure thing to come out. Mobb Deep could be decent since they might feel like they got something to prove being in a new camp and after their last CD.

Isn't TI supposed to be dropping a new one pretty soon?