PDA

View Full Version : Misc If you have Pro Tools

PSINXS
02-14-2006, 08:42 PM
PM me!! I need some vocals removed.

JustinSane110™
02-14-2006, 09:06 PM
If you talkin about the TI beat then I just checked around and got the instrumental version. Hit me up on the AIM or something and I'll shoot it over to you homey. :goodjob:

PSINXS
02-14-2006, 09:09 PM
Thanx!!!

Tracy
02-14-2006, 09:13 PM
We have pro tools, but it's in our basement. guess this post is in vein then :( Sorry for responding. I'm addicted! :D

PSINXS
02-14-2006, 09:15 PM
^no problem. now that i know you do there is one other song i want the instrumental to. Ridin Swervin by blackjack n Project pat

If u can remove the vocals i can send you the song when u got some free time to do it.

Tracy
02-14-2006, 09:42 PM
^no problem. now that i know you do there is one other song i want the instrumental to. Ridin Swervin by blackjack n Project pat

If u can remove the vocals i can send you the song when u got some free time to do it.

I don't think we'll ever have time. Like I said it's in the basement and It's in the basement for a reason. Dan lost interest in it along time ago. Right about the time he gained interest in cars :) We also have 2 neuman mics, a MP3000 or some shit and a whole bunch of other studio stuff that Dan spent way to much money on.

JustinSane110™
02-14-2006, 09:44 PM
I don't think we'll ever have time. Like I said it's in the basement and It's in the basement for a reason. Dan lost interest in it along time ago. Right about the time he gained interest in cars :) We also have 2 neuman mics, a MP3000 or some shit and a whole bunch of other studio stuff that Dan spent way to much money on.
Hmmmm, drunk Sonny and Cher night?? :lmfao:

Jzen
02-14-2006, 09:58 PM

Im tryin to get that same song

ReCkLe5s
02-16-2006, 07:09 AM
any of you guys have a shit load of instrumentals? i need some..