PDA

View Full Version : Misc Gangsta Grillz 15. Project Pat

Negrodamus
02-14-2006, 04:57 PM
One of the best "dirty south" mixtapes i've heard in a while featuring one of my fav "dirty south" rappers Project Pat.

Gangsta Grillz 15. (http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=29NPUAXIL3ND92QFVZ3QJNVZM8)

NorthSydeEk
02-14-2006, 05:09 PM
downloading =) +1

PhAtBoYMr2
02-14-2006, 05:43 PM
that mixtape is old. Its back when project pat got out of jail.....good shit but yall fools dont know shit about project pat

talk all the shit you want about gunit but if someone talks about by triple six i might have too murk them fools

JustinSane110™
02-14-2006, 05:53 PM
that mixtape is old. Its back when project pat got out of jail.....good shit but yall fools dont know shit about project pat

talk all the shit you want about gunit but if someone talks about by triple six i might have too murk them fools
"That draaaaaaaaaaank will make ya thaaaaaaaaaank!!! :goodjob:

MongolPup
02-14-2006, 06:18 PM
project pat is in this muthafucka i know crackas hate

swap out cracker and if you know what song that was and by who you get rep.

Tasuki_Civic
02-14-2006, 06:23 PM
i dont get those mix tapes .......the dj drama tried to holla at me while i was his intern and he was stuck on himself so i dont support him....but i will support cannon and the other guy...cant remember his name but he was nice

PhAtBoYMr2
02-14-2006, 06:35 PM
project pat is in this muthafucka i know crackas hate

swap out cracker and if you know what song that was and by who you get rep.

that ones easy, dis bitch dat hoe, pats verse

Project Pat is in this motherfucker, I know niggas hate
I know niggas wanna see me some where starvin' for a plate
Cause they bitches like to talk about us like they lick our balls
I don't never call that hoe and she love my dirty draws
I'm a North Memphis pimp so you better recognize
Let cha' hoe suck my dick while I'm lookin' in her eyes
I know y'all be tellin' lies, lyin' on ya dick ain't real
Nigga say he fucked my bitch and he couldn't wait to steal
But it's all to the goody though cause she payin' me
Free fuck for a hoody hoe, never playin' me

and thats all i remember from the top of my head

JustinSane110™
02-14-2006, 06:44 PM
that ones easy, dis bitch dat hoe, pats verse

Project Pat is in this motherfucker, I know niggas hate
I know niggas wanna see me some where starvin' for a plate
Cause they bitches like to talk about us like they lick our balls
I don't never call that hoe and she love my dirty draws
I'm a North Memphis pimp so you better recognize
Let cha' hoe suck my dick while I'm lookin' in her eyes
I know y'all be tellin' lies, lyin' on ya dick ain't real
Nigga say he fucked my bitch and he couldn't wait to steal
But it's all to the goody though cause she payin' me
Free fuck for a hoody hoe, never playin' me

and thats all i remember from the top of my head
Hell yeah man, I was listening to a old Three Six mix a couple days ago that I made prolly 2-3 years ago and that was on it. :goodjob:

BlackEj6
02-14-2006, 08:31 PM
i dont get those mix tapes .......the dj drama tried to holla at me while i was his intern and he was stuck on himself so i dont support him....but i will support cannon and the other guy...cant remember his name but he was nice
Sense.

lilmanx01
02-14-2006, 08:39 PM

werd.

NzProjeKt
02-15-2006, 11:31 PM
3 6 FELL OFF.

[/The End]

Negrodamus
02-16-2006, 01:02 AM
3 6 FELL OFF.

[/The End]
STFU. As long as Juicy J and DJ Paul are making the beats thats all that matters. Now i pretty much agree with alot of things you've said in the past but that last one is bullshit.

NzProjeKt
02-16-2006, 02:30 AM
STFU. As long as Juicy J and DJ Paul are making the beats thats all that matters. Now i pretty much agree with alot of things you've said in the past but that last one is bullshit.
Well I never said I dont like 36.. I fuck with alot of their older shit. You have to agree tho that The Most Known Unknowns isnt as hard as they older shit. Plus, Im still upset that they put out that commercial as fuck single "Stay Fly" that 95.5 wouldnt stop playing.

Crunchy Black = Unbearable to listen to.
Gangsta Boo and Lachat = GONE.

Negrodamus
02-16-2006, 09:08 AM
I understand your point on "stay fly" it got old real quick but you should expect that from 95.5 the beat wigger radio. You must admit them foo's could never get a hit or eat on songs like "still getting my dick sucked" or the infamous "slob on my knob". Everyone hates crunchy blakc that is fact

Tasuki_Civic
02-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Sense.

there ya go dj sense.

PSINXS
02-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks!! my cd for this mix got scrtached to hell and i needed this!!

JustinSane110™
02-16-2006, 04:50 PM
I understand your point on "stay fly" it got old real quick but you should expect that from 95.5 the beat wigger radio. You must admit them foo's could never get a hit or eat on songs like "still getting my dick sucked" or the infamous "slob on my knob". Everyone hates crunchy blakc that is fact
HIT A MUTHAFUCKA HIT A MUTHATFUCKA HIT EM' :lmfao: :lmfao:

Most Known Unknowns was still a decent album IMO, certain tracks you could still feel the old 3-6 on them, like "Don't Violate", "Knock Tha Black off yo Ass", "Half on a Sack", and "Body Parts 3" Now I coulda done without shit on there like "Poppin My Collar".

lilmanx01
02-17-2006, 07:52 AM
^ swervin, side 2 side