PDA

View Full Version : Got Hemp?

justinxecushyn
02-14-2006, 03:46 PM
Random thought...just love this stuff...Merry Valentines day to the lovers...Strap up (condoms) to the singles.

thinkfast®
02-14-2006, 03:53 PM
WTF is that, I thought you were doin "hemp" giveaways

LOSER!

PSINXS
02-14-2006, 04:07 PM
my hemp is in a plastic bag

quickdodge®
02-14-2006, 04:09 PM
Stupid. Later, QD.

devinwebb907
02-14-2006, 04:10 PM
my hemp is in a plastic bag

+1 but BAG(S)

Tasuki_Civic
02-14-2006, 04:26 PM
back in tha day me and hemp used to be bestfriends. i knew hemps cousins aunties, uncles, tha whole family damn near. but we stopped talkin cause i moved .

justinxecushyn
02-14-2006, 04:35 PM
thats the Hemp that I can use @ work...@ home is a different story :king:

quickdodge®
02-14-2006, 04:38 PM
Still stupid. Later, QD.

justinxecushyn
02-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Still stupid. Later, QD.

your mom's stupid

justinxecushyn
02-14-2006, 04:44 PM
JK QD...dont kill me sir...just a joke :bigok:

quickdodge®
02-14-2006, 04:46 PM
your mom's stupid

That's cool. But does your Mom(or whatever you call her) own 7 houses, one on an island close enough to the ocean for the waves to come under the porch and the others in the Appalachian Mountains? Does she own 2 airplanes? Does she own her own city? Hmmm. I don't know, cuzz. I think I'd take my Mom being stupid than your Mom having you. Later, QD.

MachNU
02-14-2006, 04:49 PM
That's cool. But does your Mom(or whatever you call her) own 7 houses, one on an island close enough to the ocean for the waves to come under the porch and the others in the Appalachian Mountains? Does she own 2 airplanes? Does she own her own city? Hmmm. I don't know, cuzz. I think I'd take my Mom being stupid than your Mom having you. Later, QD.

I hope to god your lying, becuase if not DAM YOUR MOM HAS IT MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSINXS
02-14-2006, 04:51 PM
I love QDs mom for being successful.

quickdodge®
02-14-2006, 05:10 PM
I hope to god your lying, becuase if not DAM YOUR MOM HAS IT MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not lying. Sort of stretching...just a tadpole's hair, though.

She does have 7 houses. Two here in Atlanta(Conyers). One on St. Simon's Island. As close to the ocean as I described. The other 4 are in Northeast TN. The city she "owns" is basically this....she owns all the land that the city sits on. It's only 35 acres now, but it was 46. I will say when she sold the 11 acres a little over 10 years ago, she got into multiple 7 digit figure. She also has, courtesy of her Dad, 2 single engine Cessna's. That's about it.

Here is the house on the Island:

sitting on the couch in the living room:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/Vacation_May_2004/IM000043.jpg

The house in relativity to the ocean:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/Vacation_May_2004/tidesin2.jpg

Later, QD.

MachNU
02-14-2006, 05:12 PM

She does have 7 houses. Two here in Atlanta(Conyers). One on St. Simon's Island. As close to the ocean as I described. The other 4 are in Northeast TN. The city she "owns" is basically this....she owns all the land that the city sits on. It's only 35 acres now, but it was 46. I will say when she sold the 11 acres a little over 10 years ago, she got into multiple 7 digit figure. She also has, courtesy of her Dad, 2 single engine Cessna's. That's about it.

Later, QD.

WOW :eek: WOW :eek: GOD DAM!!!!!!!!!

your mom adopting?

justinxecushyn
02-14-2006, 05:24 PM

sitting on the couch in the living room:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/Vacation_May_2004/IM000043.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/Vacation_May_2004/tidesin2.jpg

Later, QD.

whoa...ur mom ow3nz...fuck i can't seem to find the rest of my face... it hit floor to hard shit..

quickdodge®
02-14-2006, 05:29 PM
Lolol. It is nice. A lot of people don't know this shit because of what they see me drive and how much I struggle. But I live the way I do because I am a grown dude and I will not live off my Mom. If I struggle in life, then it's life's lessons that I learn. Later, QD.

burnout1990
02-14-2006, 08:55 PM
Lolol. It is nice. A lot of people don't know this shit because of what they see me drive and how much I struggle. But I live the way I do because I am a grown dude and I will not live off my Mom. If I struggle in life, then it's life's lessons that I learn. Later, QD.
well put. very well put +1

PSINXS
02-14-2006, 08:56 PM
Now thats a man.

quickdodge®
02-14-2006, 10:19 PM
Well. I do what I can. Later, QD.

psychodrama_81
02-14-2006, 10:22 PM
As much of an ass you are to people, I agree with you there...+1

justinxecushyn
02-15-2006, 09:37 AM

+1 i agree...my dad is in a similar position but i dont want to live off of him. i dont ask him for nothing. then again that fucker did bounce on me when i was little...doesn't matter past is the past. i'm grown just long as he takes his respon. with his grandkid.