PDA

View Full Version : New Toy

JC
04-18-2005, 03:55 PM
Now I have another toy to play with. I had to special order this one from Colorado in order to get EVERY option including LSD, heated seats, an additional vehicle stability control, and the Absolute Red color I wanted. I lUV it. Brand New 2005 Lexus IS300

blacknightteg
04-18-2005, 03:56 PM
hot damn dude, thats nice!. whish i could afford more then one car

B16a2 Civic
04-18-2005, 04:00 PM
ok, so can i have either your eclipse or the IS300

JC
04-18-2005, 04:04 PM
ok, so can i have either your eclipse or the IS300

Well right now the Eclipse hasn't left the garage since it's losing battle with the dip in PC Beach. So I have been just driving this around. Just got the windows tinted and 2- 12"'s put in. So it's fun. You can have the Eclipse for a while, it just doesnt have a front bumper, or seats right now. LOL.

B16a2 Civic
04-18-2005, 04:12 PM
Lol i dont care, everything else on the car is still top notch, i'll drive with no front bumper and i'll rip my racing seats out and put em in, dont care if its not bracketed down ....Lol...but nah mayne, thats a tight ass IS300, thats what im aiming to get, trying to keep my Si too, oh yeah have you ever had problems with your air shock goin out on ya doors or the air shock losin power?

Tracy
04-18-2005, 04:14 PM
sweet! Have fun with it :)

JC
04-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Lol i dont care, everything else on the car is still top notch, i'll drive with no front bumper and i'll rip my racing seats out and put em in, dont care if its not bracketed down ....Lol...but nah mayne, thats a tight ass IS300, thats what im aiming to get, trying to keep my Si too, oh yeah have you ever had problems with your air shock goin out on ya doors or the air shock losin power?

The air shocks are always affected by the weather. So that always sucks. but I have never had them go out or anything. If for some reason they do, they are warrented depending on what kit you have. I know Vertical Doors Inc. will send you out new shocks next day if you have a problem with it. I think Decah is the same way. I wouldn't trust anything else. The shocks get stiffer in the summer and weaker in the winter. I hate it. LOL.

JC
04-18-2005, 04:18 PM
sweet! Have fun with it :)

Thanks Tracy, plan on having the Eclipse sitting in your garage by the end of May!! :cool: I am still trying to get the remaining pieces of my turbo kit.

B16a2 Civic
04-18-2005, 04:22 PM
The air shocks are always affected by the weather. So that always sucks. but I have never had them go out or anything. If for some reason they do, they are warrented depending on what kit you have. I know Vertical Doors Inc. will send you out new shocks next day if you have a problem with it. I think Decah is the same way. I wouldn't trust anything else. The shocks get stiffer in the summer and weaker in the winter. I hate it. LOL.

Lol yuup, same problem i have, i have the decah v2.0 kit, my driver side air shock went out, they replaced it but i had to send the shock back to have it looked it to make sure it wasn't damaged by me, but it was all free, except for me shipping it to them...but yea during the winter the second you put the door up...it just starts to come right back down lsowly Lol, glad summer and warmer weather is easier on the shock

Bomex269
05-24-2005, 11:20 PM
thats a very nice lexus and congrats on your new toy

jrobbins30041
05-25-2005, 12:01 AM
very nice! congrats!

Cliff
05-25-2005, 12:11 AM
ewwww what a friggin ugly car dude...what a pos....shoulda told Colorado to keep it...yuck....lol

JC
05-25-2005, 09:20 AM
^^^^ I tried but they put a gun to my head and forced me to take it. Then they drained my bank account dry. Those Bitches!! LOL.

trythefly
05-25-2005, 01:45 PM
Nice New Ride Man

Brett
05-25-2005, 04:07 PM
I bet its got them ricey Altezza's on it doesnt it? HA HA HA HA HA

Cliff
05-25-2005, 04:12 PM
man at least they didn't shoot you...glad you took it then

speedminded
05-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Lol yuup, same problem i have, i have the decah v2.0 kit, my driver side air shock went out, they replaced it but i had to send the shock back to have it looked it to make sure it wasn't damaged by me, but it was all free, except for me shipping it to them...but yea during the winter the second you put the door up...it just starts to come right back down lsowly Lol, glad summer and warmer weather is easier on the shockhow about rig up a 12v heater for the shocks? ...like a sock/sleeve similiar to a nitrous bottle warmer?

99SI
05-27-2005, 10:35 AM
Do you not like the new redesigned IS350 w/ more power? I'm curious why you went ahead and got that car with an all new one coming out so soon. I think the styling on the new one is a bit off to some but I like it. Just interested in your decision to go ahead with the 05. Looks sweet by the way. Liking the color.

snatch
05-27-2005, 07:20 PM
drop a supra motor in that sob!

JC
05-28-2005, 12:18 AM
I love the body style of this one better then the new 2006 model. I think lexus really took away from the sportyness of the car and made it more of a smaller luxery sedan. Plus, the brand new ones are going to be alittle more expensive, non-negotiable, and there will be a waiting list. Instead, I love this car, got every option, got the color I want, and was abel to negotiate a hell of a deal on the car because I told him they need to push it off the floor and make room for the 2006's. IT gave me a lot of negotiation power to buy this model instead of paying sticker for an 2006. I like what they did with the 2006 in turns of options, power, luxery. I just think they took everything away that MADE the IS great. The sportyness, the gauge cluster, interior, etc.