PDA

View Full Version : MidGaTuner.com Is coming BACK!!

coolcat350z
02-14-2006, 01:56 PM
Well I am sure that caught some eyes there!!!
Well I am going to be the first to post about this cause I want to make sure that you heard it straight. Yes, MGT is coming back! MIdGaTuners.com. Under new ownership and administration. I personally have talked to Jamey about it and he is ok in givinging me the OK. So it's me and JEremy smartass that will be running the show. We will be the new admins and owners of the long forgotten site MGT. The whole idea is that we all have to admit that when there was only one forum in the local area it was MGT. We all were on there and when it closed we all split into our current forums that we currently chat on today. Well this time around we want MGT to be promoting all local GA forums, such as IA, Elite, Macon racers, SEtuners, Atlanta streets, etc. You will have the opprotunity to be linked with them the whole time while visiting our site. Our goal is not to hate or think we will be better but to have a home again for all LOCAL peps. And to give the opprotunity for local models and cars to be feautred and be acknowledge. We will be taking in applications for models and mod sheets for cars. The cars will not have to be total show to be a feature! If you have a bad ass car that is fast, you bet we want you as a feature. But to be a feature guys and girls you need to be presistent in contacting me and Jeremy. More details later about features. Now... as for drama.. MGT had a bad rep in the past. Well get over it. iF you don't like who is posting on there don't go and bash them on our site. We would like to keep it a neutral area that everyone can enjoy and we are in the current process in who will be moderators for it. Jeremy and I are determine to make it pleasureable for everyone. As for CHristy's memorial site. It's still linked on the front page and will be relocated to www.christinowak.com. So we will celebrate the life she had on her own website. Remember guys.. We are doing this for the local scene.. And we would hope that we have the support from every forum, tuner, racer, and modell out there. Jeremy is currently working on his car for show and performance. Myself, I have downgraded my car taken out the expensive stereo and bringing it to where it is a pratical decent race car. Hey it'a all about the budget!! :) And it is all true.. About a week the LED wing will be gone off my car. .I am getting a performance carbon fiber wing that will actually be fully functional.. So at least give me some credit I am trying. ANy whoo.. I am sure Jeremy is goign to come on and say his comments. Just keep and open mind and I do welcome to our site.. The release date is hopefully the 25th of this month. And yes the forum will be back. And that I am still continuing my ownership of TC, but will have eddie and whomever supporting and helping us with building the new MGT forum. Let's bring MGT back and enjoy it! :)
www.midgatuners.com
New owners:
Dave Cummings & Jeremy Smart

4dmin
02-14-2006, 01:59 PM
thats cool dave :goodjob:

A.P. Photography
02-14-2006, 02:03 PM
Cool :goodjob:

R33AccorD
02-14-2006, 02:16 PM
sweeet...yea...for those of you that didnt know...im jeremy smart...;)...and dave summed it up very nicely...we are going to do our best to give mgt a better name than it had...and help everyone else out at the same time w00t!

coolcat350z
02-14-2006, 02:18 PM
Hey man you know me.. I am all about supporting everyone. It will be ran right. :)

Halfwit
02-14-2006, 02:28 PM
sounds cool..

MidLifeCrisis
02-14-2006, 03:29 PM
sounds cool..

too bad its not.

R33AccorD
02-14-2006, 07:33 PM
too bad its not.
awwww...whys it gotta be like that?...its gonna be something totally new and different...the only thing that will be the same is the name...jamey is no longer in any ways in ownership...its all me and dave...just give it a chance...thats all i ask...you wont be disappointed...;)

MidLifeCrisis
02-19-2006, 11:46 PM
...its all me and dave....

and this is better how?

speedminded
02-20-2006, 11:49 AM
Where's Christi's link again? I cached her old page on google but the guestbook can't be viewed anymore...

coolcat350z
02-27-2006, 11:01 AM
OH THE FORUM IS UP FOR MGT!!!

Cool Cat GTR
02-27-2006, 11:24 AM
and this is better how?

This guy is studying to be a preacher. :) Feel the love.

At any rate, thanks Dave and Jeremy for taking on the project. I'm sure you'll have a few ricers to purge once it gets up and running.

speedminded
02-27-2006, 02:51 PM
Where's Christi's link again? I cached her old page on google but the guestbook can't be viewed anymore...just wondering? :)

coolcat350z
03-01-2006, 08:40 AM
We are trying to get the domain for her done. Now I dont' what is your deal MidLifeCrisis, but whether you think it's cool or not, I dont' personally care. There are some that give a shit and it seems to me aparently you dont. So how about this. Just pretend still that it doesn't exisit cause it might better for you. And if you would take the time and look that all we are doign now is supporting THIS SITE and all local sites in GA. So if anything we are advertising for free. And I m sure Paul has my back on this. Where does this angst come from dude? Did MGT wrong you some time ago? If, so I am sorry. But don't be hating on if all we had done and offer is a friendly hand..