PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to give a shout out to E&E

Tracy
02-13-2006, 10:21 PM
Dan and I need 1 headlight for FD qualifers this weekend. We are kind of in a time crunch to get one by the time we leave on Wed. 1st off I called him Saturday to see if he had one laying around and he offered to go to the junkyard by his shop to look for us. Well he found one and they wanted $150. Kind of crazy when a new one is $190...anyways he offered to let us borrow the one of his personal car! How awesome of him. Eric if you read this..thanks a bundle. I think we are going to take you up on that.:) It means a lot to us. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

PSINXS
02-13-2006, 10:22 PM
yup they rock. i have been up there a couple times and they r cool eople.

Seymour222
02-13-2006, 11:35 PM
Good job yall, That punk Murat still hasn't sent me any real pictures. JK. Glad to see theres "Good folk awt hur in Pauldin' Counny."

Oh and, I ve only met Tracy, all of three times, However she is pretty hot and I know you suckers were blushing when she called.

Tracy
02-14-2006, 11:57 AM
Good job yall, That punk Murat still hasn't sent me any real pictures. JK. Glad to see theres "Good folk awt hur in Pauldin' Counny."

Oh and, I ve only met Tracy, all of three times, However she is pretty hot and I know you suckers were blushing when she called.
awwwww :o

B16a2 Civic
02-14-2006, 11:58 AM
i blush when Tracy calls me

BTEC
02-14-2006, 11:59 AM
i know where there is a black silvia that dnt run that i can steal the whole front end off of. let me know.

B16a2 Civic
02-14-2006, 12:01 PM
i know where there is a black silvia that dnt run that i can steal the whole front end off of. let me know.

now thats a nigga moment LIRL

BIG Ups to E&E Tho

and possibly Jesse if he gets the damn thang done LIRL