PDA

View Full Version : Misc indigestion after taking no-explode.

sebastianHoff
02-13-2006, 08:48 PM
i stoped taking nitric oxide about a yr ago now (stopped lifting) and started taking it again about a week ago. it gave me horried acid reflux like so bad i had to puke. if i eat something before hand and mix the no-explode with milk (as opposed to water) its pretty manageable, but its been my experience that it works better on an empty stomach. thoughts or ideas on how to kill the acid reflux or am i just getting old and it is what it is?

btw: i forgot how great this stuff is, when i take the light load on my no lift days i feel 100% better than i used to.

blurred visions
02-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Get a good breakfast or eat a meal an hour before taking it. If you have to shit then go for it, don't let those dirty gym restrooms get in your way. I'm taking superpump 250 right now and its even worse than no-xplode. Taking this stuff requires that you have ATLEAST 1 shit during or after your work out....... and no, its not pleasant.

:upchuck:

BTW: My recommendation, dont take nitric oxide if your doing cardio! It will make you nautious and want to puke! I usually do my 10 minute warm up on the treadmill and THEN drink the shake. Drink pleanty of water during your work out as well. Good luck!

wannab20hatch
03-08-2006, 04:50 PM
i love no-xplode it did nothing for my roommate but i love it. I feel 10 ft tall and bulletproof on it. i dont take it on off days and im doing 3 scoops. your not suppose to take it on a ful stomach so iwoud say stick with mixing it with milk. Food in your stomach diminises the effects. And i heard superpump 250 makes you shit like theres no tomorrow. and not a nice calm sit down relax and read a magazine shit either.