PDA

View Full Version : Blow job coupons?

AtifSajid
02-13-2006, 02:56 PM
http://blowpons.com/

Asshole
02-13-2006, 03:01 PM
derek si is such a big fucking dick that he could just give himself one and suck himself off...........

dereksi
02-13-2006, 03:02 PM
derek si is such a big fucking dick that he could just give himself one and suck himself off...........
Your right,Im hung like a horse. They call me donkey dick Derek.

thinkfast®
02-13-2006, 03:03 PM
People are not hung like donkeys. Donkeys are hung like Chuck Norris.

Asshole
02-13-2006, 03:03 PM
thats cause you are a donkey dick, not cause you have one............

dereksi
02-13-2006, 03:04 PM
LOL

thinkfast®
02-13-2006, 03:07 PM
thats cause you are a donkey dick, not cause you have one............

please explain

carrascopa
02-13-2006, 03:11 PM
my ex wife gave me an entire book of blow job coupons for vday one year! damnit i only used a few of them I wonder if they are transferable

thinkfast®
02-13-2006, 03:21 PM
my ex wife gave me an entire book of blow job coupons for vday one year! damnit i only used a few of them I wonder if they are transferable

yo man whats poppin this week, HAHAHA

Calle Ocho first week in March, you down for a weekend or what homey??

carrascopa
02-13-2006, 03:23 PM
yo man whats poppin this week, HAHAHA

Calle Ocho first week in March, you down for a weekend or what homey??

haha.. i know when it is man. we was talkin bout riding down there.. a few of my boys going down there I havet decided... you trying to roll down there man?

thinkfast®
02-13-2006, 03:28 PM
haha.. i know when it is man. we was talkin bout riding down there.. a few of my boys going down there I havet decided... you trying to roll down there man?

yo man if you down, I'm down! I saw nothin but signs all over lil havana promotin that shit, I havent been in a couple years either.. its whatever mane!!! fuckin 3-4 days of stress free good times :D

reality suxs

carrascopa
02-13-2006, 03:32 PM
yo man if you down, I'm down! I saw nothin but signs all over lil havana promotin that shit, I havent been in a couple years either.. its whatever mane!!! fuckin 3-4 days of stress free good times :D

reality suxs

haha.. no doubt.. Like i said i got some boys already rolling down.. should be off the hook, i have never been though.. but i heard shit is bananas down there! They going from the 9th through the 13 i think.. Ill get with them and double check n let youknow! fuk it man.. might as well go

thinkfast®
02-13-2006, 03:37 PM
haha.. no doubt.. Like i said i got some boys already rolling down.. should be off the hook, i have never been though.. but i heard shit is bananas down there! They going from the 9th through the 13 i think.. Ill get with them and double check n let youknow! fuk it man.. might as well go

hells yea fool, shit is wild down there, its calmed down compared to like 00-'03 from what I heard, but its nuts down there, streets blocked off and latinas ready to get down!!

reminds me of a story like yours, my boy pissed on some random chick down there, shit was hilarious..... all on her leg and shit. she'll get over it

lemme know homey, I'm down for a drive or whatever

carrascopa
02-13-2006, 03:39 PM
cooll cool.. ill get more details n we wills ee whats up