PDA

View Full Version : Sprint is somethin else.( 2 rants inside)

B16a2 Civic
02-13-2006, 11:52 AM
well this is what happened.
i went out on wensday and bought the samsug a920
https://www1.sprintpcs.com/media/Assets/Equipment/Handsets/SPHA920WSS_l_638299.gif
300$ phone, very nice, 1.3mp camera, looks like digital cam and all, plays mp's, etc etc
well anyway, i bought this phone under the impression it was gon be 150$ cause the sprint person i talked at customer service said i had a 150 dollar rebate available since i been there for 24 months.
i call in to tell them to send it since i bought the phone and the girl tells me i dont have that rebate cuz i replaced my phone through insurance and i had to have the same exact phone for 24 months. i told them it was humanly impossible to keep one phone for 2 years without somethin messin up, anyway, after all that i asked to speak to a supervisor, she said the spvsr is busy, will call me within 10 minutes, gave them 2 #'s they can contact me at, an hour passes with no call, i call back, wait for a freakin hour on the automated system, speak toa girl, tell her the situation, she offers me a 75 dollar credit and 75 rebate if i buy another phone...i told her i just bought a gah damn phone and cant use it since its an instant rebate, not mail in, she puts me on hold, tells me to spk to teh rebate department and they will give me the 150$ credit, talk to them, they say they dont have access to my acct, cant do credits, they only handle actual rebates, spk back to customer service, get to talk to a manager, finally he says he will give me 150$ credit, but i have to renew my contract, i say fine at this point, he says he need sto transfer me to that line, he does BUT HE TRANSFERS ME TO THA FUCKIN SPANISH LINE, i hand up, call back to get the #, tell them dont transfer me, i will call myself, hang up, try to call and my phone is turned off, call back and they tell me the manager put the credit on my acct wrong, so im over my 200 credit limit, so my phone i soff, wait 3 hours for it to be turned back on.....and so i was on the phone for 3 hours with them over this shit.....but my new phone is the shit, look at the quality of the pic i took of my friends caprice on 22's and my new cd player ...oh thats another rant, shop i ordered my touch screen tv through, keeps sayin they ordered it but it aint got delivered for some reason....so i bought this cd player and can exchange it for a touch screen tv once it comes in, the new jvc touchscreen, the cd player is also jvc, its nice tho
[/End Multiple Rants]

oh yeah, heres tha pix
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/b_ruff84/108365082245_290.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/b_ruff84/108364994437_290.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/b_ruff84/108237790725_290.jpg ( dirty here, paint is mean!!)
older pic
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/b_ruff84/2.jpg

RandomGuy
02-13-2006, 12:01 PM
tmobile > sprint

kelly marie
02-13-2006, 12:02 PM
i told you sprint sucks.. great phones but their customer service SUCKSSSSSSSSSS!!!

B16a2 Civic
02-13-2006, 12:03 PM
i told you sprint sucks.. great phones but their customer service SUCKSSSSSSSSSS!!!

YEAH :(
i fell into the trap, i wish i would have called before i bought the phone now, i would have defintly switched, after i told my homeboi what happened, he went and got t mobile tha next day LIRL

blacknightteg
02-13-2006, 12:04 PM
yo b16 is that an impala or a caprice?

BTEC
02-13-2006, 12:10 PM
man, all i can do is laugh bc that shit is so rediculous. They end up dragging u through the mud like 40 times but in the end it works out. its liek a rookie phone company that dnt know WTF they are doing. they are constantly messing up and staying calm about it like yes sir i fucced up sir. ill take care of that right away sir. is there ne thing else sir. thank you for choosing sprint have a good day sir. It like working with a bunch of retarded ppl. <-thats mean and im not trying to be funny but it is.

B16a2 Civic
02-13-2006, 12:25 PM
yo b16 is that an impala or a caprice?

Caprice

man, all i can do is laugh bc that shit is so rediculous. They end up dragging u through the mud like 40 times but in the end it works out. its liek a rookie phone company that dnt know WTF they are doing. they are constantly messing up and staying calm about it like yes sir i fucced up sir. ill take care of that right away sir. is there ne thing else sir. thank you for choosing sprint have a good day sir. It like working with a bunch of retarded ppl. <-thats mean and im not trying to be funny but it is.

yeah mayne, they stay fucking up, they lucky they got contact with companies that make good phones. atleast i know i wont be paying a cell phone bill for a few months

The Golden Child
02-13-2006, 12:30 PM
sprint suxor

{X}Echo419
02-13-2006, 12:38 PM
yeah sprint is deff gehy. I bought the Sammy A900 and those douches decided to sneak in a $30 activation fee and be like it was in our Lit. WTF I spend $360+ on a damned phone and you don't deem it nessary to to "tell me while I in the store"!!!?? :2up:
F em'

B16a2 Civic
02-13-2006, 01:03 PM
yeah sprint is deff gehy. I bought the Sammy A900 and those douches decided to sneak in a $30 activation fee and be like it was in our Lit. WTF I spend $360+ on a damned phone and you don't deem it nessary to to "tell me while I in the store"!!!?? :2up:
F em'

Activation fee sucks, sometimes they sneek it in on your first bill, sometimes you pay it outright, i got the phone that came out right after yours, we got the same features, just different looks, you have the slim phone right?

JustinSane110™
02-13-2006, 01:07 PM
Shit man, I get hooked up at Sprint here. Maybe cuz one of my boys works there, got a $400 phone for $150 and a free car charger, LIRL!! Might be a different story when I get down to Atl for good though and I dont have the connections like I got here. :(

B16a2 Civic
02-13-2006, 01:12 PM
Shit man, I get hooked up at Sprint here. Maybe cuz one of my boys works there, got a $400 phone for $150 and a free car charger, LIRL!! Might be a different story when I get down to Atl for good though and I dont have the connections like I got here. :(

well you need to hook me up with your hook ups LIRL

{X}Echo419
02-13-2006, 01:53 PM
Activation fee sucks, sometimes they sneek it in on your first bill, sometimes you pay it outright, i got the phone that came out right after yours, we got the same features, just different looks, you have the slim phone right?

yeah.

gtikid
02-13-2006, 01:56 PM
A940 owns both of you bitches!! :D :crazy::chuckles:

JustinSane110™
02-13-2006, 01:57 PM
A940 owns both of you bitches!! :D :crazy::chuckles:
As long as there's a battery attatched to it... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

gtikid
02-13-2006, 01:58 PM
As long as there's a battery attatched to it... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

hahahahahahahahahahaahah

o man that's a fucking low blow dude!! lol hahahhahahaha :lmfao: yes i made sure theres a battery!!

B16a2 Civic
02-13-2006, 01:58 PM

LIRL!!!

B16a2 Civic
02-13-2006, 01:59 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

hahahahahahahahahahaahah

o man that's a fucking low blow dude!! lol hahahhahahaha :lmfao: yes i made sure theres a battery!!

i tried not to get that phone, only cause its silver, silver scratches show up too good LIRL

JustinSane110™
02-13-2006, 02:00 PM
Haha, it's all good mane. The 940 is the phone I got right now. :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
02-13-2006, 02:01 PM
whats the big special thing about the 940?

JustinSane110™
02-13-2006, 02:03 PM
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=754
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/zoom.php?p=754&g=1

Darling Nikki
02-13-2006, 02:05 PM
I like the ride!

B16a2 Civic
02-13-2006, 02:07 PM
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=754
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/zoom.php?p=754&g=1

we about at the same level homie, just different looks ;)
i like that shit tho
you download alot of mp3's?
its like an ipod/phone LIRL

JustinSane110™
02-13-2006, 02:10 PM
we about at the same level homie, just different looks ;)
i like that shit tho
you download alot of mp3's?
its like an ipod/phone LIRL
Haha, man I really havent messed with too much shit on it. I bought a ipod video the same day as the phone so you can prolly tell where all the mp3 attention has been going. :lmfao:

HiPSI
02-13-2006, 02:10 PM
all i have to say is never deal with cust service over the phone if you actually want to be helped... and that's with pretty much any company.

i happen to work for sprint and to all of those who keep saying sprint sucks... you'll hear the same stories from every company around if you talk to the right people. unfortunately there are reps that don't do their job thoroughly enough (like telling you about the activation fee as they should) and that's present anywhere you have someone selling a product. sometimes it's blatant negligence, sometimes they have so much stuff on their plate to inform you of that certain details slip through the cracks only to be found out later.

B16a2 Civic
02-13-2006, 02:11 PM
all i have to say is never deal with cust service over the phone if you actually want to be helped... and that's with pretty much any company.

i happen to work for sprint and to all of those who keep saying sprint sucks... you'll hear the same stories from every company around if you talk to the right people. unfortunately there are reps that don't do their job thoroughly enough (like telling you about the activation fee as they should) and that's present anywhere you have someone selling a product. sometimes it's blatant negligence, sometimes they have so much stuff on their plate to inform you of that certain details slip through the cracks only to be found out later.

dont get me wrong, i like sprints plans better then t mobile, cheaper unlimited texts and pic mail, its just the service over the phone can be improved, but in the end it allw orked out and im satisfied, as you can tell cause i renewed my contact and got a new phone

HiPSI
02-13-2006, 02:13 PM

2MP camera and video

B16a2 Civic
02-13-2006, 04:00 PM
2MP camera and video

i only have 1.3mp and video :(
i love the mp3 player tho

Sledlude
02-13-2006, 09:57 PM
tmobile > sprint

tmobile sucks balls too. they gave me similar problems over a rebate.... quite frustrating.

B16a2 Civic
02-14-2006, 07:46 AM
tmobile sucks balls too. they gave me similar problems over a rebate.... quite frustrating.

just goes to show no company is perfect