PDA

View Full Version : Import antlanta international magazine??

LemonAJAX
02-12-2006, 09:54 PM
so who remember this.. this was from barrett a couple of weeks ago..

Julio
02-12-2006, 09:55 PM
huh?

LemonAJAX
02-12-2006, 10:00 PM
i know tylor weaver was there and some other folks..this guy kyle was taking pics and tylor said he was from Import Atlanta International Magazine.. it was pretty funny.. then someone pwnzor3d someone or somehting.. it was funny.. it was at toys r us..

Julio
02-12-2006, 10:05 PM
interesting.

Hulud
02-12-2006, 10:09 PM
/thread failure

Brett
02-12-2006, 10:11 PM
:confused:

JustinSane110™
02-12-2006, 11:13 PM
I'm guessing this was one of those "Had to be there" moments. Well, I wasn't there, so I'm gonna have to agree with the following statement...
/thread failure

#1Beaver
02-12-2006, 11:18 PM
LOFL....but real talk i didnt know there was a magazine called" Import Atlanta International Magazine", or is therr :(

Seymour222
02-13-2006, 12:40 AM
I am the Import Atlanta International Coalition of Bust Discrimination Counselors, I will be examining each individual breast and rating them on a scale from 1-10. Please sign up in the Health Subforum, we will have cookies and juice.

ATK_Designs
02-13-2006, 08:30 AM
I am the Import Atlanta International Coalition of Bust Discrimination Counselors, I will be examining each individual breast and rating them on a scale from 1-10. Please sing up in the Health Subforum, we will have cookies and juice.

huh? People need to SING for cookies and juice?

speedminded
02-13-2006, 10:10 AM
i'm guessing someones excuse for being at a place they shouldn't have been was saying they were with "Import Atlanta International Magazine" but not sure how well a city name and international goes together...i usually just say JTuned and throw out a random japanese d1 driver's name as my managing editor :tongue:

Tyl0rWeaver
03-02-2006, 12:53 AM
lol... man, you are weak kyle.. lol

anyways.. ya, it was funny

we walked up to these ricers with like a stock 4dr civic, with some neons, and some taped on front lip.. and my buddy kyle has his badass MarkII and I had my point and shoot on me at the time, and we were both like.. Well, hey.. We're here from Atlanta Import Internation Magazine.. We'd like to take a pic of your fresh ride, that way so, tuners alike, can get ideas from the genuises behind this artwork.. and they all puffed up, and one guy was like.. "ya, umm.. this is my sick ride... take as many pictures you'd like, in matter of fact, can u take a shot at this angle??"

lol, man.. ya, u had to have been there.. but it was saaaweeeeet. lol :goodjob:

ricers = pwnage :gay:

Scrilla
03-02-2006, 11:02 AM
lol... man, you are weak kyle.. lol

anyways.. ya, it was funny

we walked up to these ricers with like a stock 4dr civic, with some neons, and some taped on front lip.. and my buddy kyle has his badass MarkII and I had my point and shoot on me at the time, and we were both like.. Well, hey.. We're here from Atlanta Import Internation Magazine.. We'd like to take a pic of your fresh ride, that way so, tuners alike, can get ideas from the genuises behind this artwork.. and they all puffed up, and one guy was like.. "ya, umm.. this is my sick ride... take as many pictures you'd like, in matter of fact, can u take a shot at this angle??"

lol, man.. ya, u had to have been there.. but it was saaaweeeeet. lol :goodjob:

ricers = pwnage :gay:

:blah:

:rly:

ShogunStylez
03-02-2006, 11:13 AM
He probaly went and told all his friends. now you made the kid feel special

Tyl0rWeaver
03-02-2006, 12:45 PM
He probaly went and told all his friends. now you made the kid feel special

EXACTLY.. :goodjob: :idb:

B16a2 Civic