PDA

View Full Version : Racial Profiling.. At is best.. a big FU to TN finest

Julio
02-12-2006, 06:14 PM
So today as we driving back from Gatlinburg we decided, well had no choice to come down 75 due to the snow... anyways.. as we are coming down the hwy after grabbing some food we had a caravan of 6 cars.

I see Jaime hit his brakes twice.. sign of 5.0 up ahead.. but not really worried we were not really speeding or doing nothing dumb, just cruisin.

As we passed 2 TN cruisers I see one pulled out and just watched him with my rearview mirror... I tell my girl, blah there comes one of the cops.. but We are not sweating it really because like I said we were not doing shit.
The cops starts cruising right next to me at about 65.. Im thinking to myself.. if you going to pull me over. just pull me over... 5 minutes down the rd.. bam.. lights on...

Im like, I knew it. anyways, He comes up to me, Im ready with License in hand and insurance.. he doesnt say a word until he looks at my license and insurance card.. decides to ask for registration, I do not have it on me.

Then he asked me, do you have a permit for your gun, I said yes sir, handed him my permit.

Then he ask me to step out of the car and starts running his mouth about my gun.

He says 1st thing I shouldve said was I had a gun with me..
But since I do not know TN laws I decided to keep my Mouth shut and just listen, (In GA you dont have to tell the cop that you have a weapon aslong as you have your CCW.)
Anyways, He said thats get you in trouble... Im like ok.
Then he goes back in my car and pulls the gun out and said is this gun register, I said no.. He said it has to be register.
Again, I dont know TN laws... as far as I know guns are not required to be register in GA.. anyways, 2 more troopers pull up.
The other 2 officers get out of there cars and start looking at me funny.
At this point I already know whats going.. But since my shit is straight I keep my cool and just cooperate.
Im freezing my ass off since I left my jacket in the car.. one officers ask me are you cold.. i said yes.. he said you have a jacket in the car yeah, he ask me if he can go grab it for me I said, sure.. As hes going in my car, you can tell he snooping around..he grabs my jacket, starts searching my jacket..then hands it to me.
Then The other cop is running my gun, make sure is clean...
While they are busy doing that, they are asking me.. what I do, where I work, what Kinda of Name is "julio" where I was at, where Im goin.and all this other BS.
Then the other officers starts asking my girl questions while she still in the car.
He comes back and ask me if this is my car, I said yeah... He said something 'sorda mumbling" or I couldnt really hear him well due to the other cars driving by.. we are having problems pulling up registration info on the car..
I was like, The car is legit so Im not really worried,, then he tells me, make sure you call your tag office and make sure info is correct on the car... I was like Ok.
have a good day.

I kept my cool through the whole incident, Dont think It wouldve been a good idea for me to smart of with the officers even though I do think they had no right to pull me over.. actually, I was never told why they pulled me over..

This is not the 1st time this happens.. Fucked up.. But hey thats life...

5thgcelica
02-12-2006, 06:18 PM
lame man.. sorry to hear that..

least you didnt some BS ticket.

quickdodgeŽ
02-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Good thing you kept your cool. Don't need you posting from County for the next couple of days. Later, QD.

Kevykev
02-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Fucked up.. But hey thats life...

you're right.

Brett
02-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Damn man, sorry to hear that. Glad you kept your cool and just made it home okay.

Kalifornia087
02-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Sucks man. But it's good you kept cool, no telling what kind of shit they could have tried to stick you with, even if it didn't last, a night in jail is definitely a buzz kill. Sucks about the racial profiling.

The Yousef
02-12-2006, 06:38 PM
...i'm sorry man

...it takes a lot to keep your cool in a situation like that :goodjob:

IndianStig
02-12-2006, 06:45 PM
did the rest of the caravan wait for you?

Julio
02-12-2006, 06:55 PM
did the rest of the caravan wait for you?

Naw, I think paul got off on the next exit or something.. but They continue.

CMO
02-12-2006, 07:48 PM
Sorry to hear that man, but atleast you didn't end up in jail. You were in the Audi right?

Sledlude
02-12-2006, 07:49 PM
shitty. i hate when shit like that happens.

Julio
02-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Sorry to hear that man, but atleast you didn't end up in jail. You were in the Audi right?

yah

CMO
02-12-2006, 07:51 PM
yah

Hell I knew it, you can't have anything nice and be legit.

Jaimecbr900
02-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Naw, I think paul got off on the next exit or something.. but They continue.

We did. We got off the next exit, but then Paul told us what happened. We figured you'd catch up to us once we got back on the hwy. We took it easy for a long time but we never saw you catch up so I thought you'd turned off or something.

That was lame as hell. I saw him pull out, but I thought he was coming after the P'up truck in the fast lane. We slowed down wayyyy before they clocked any of us. I picked him up with plenty of time, and I was hoping yall saw my brake lights. Atif had called Paul and told him that they were there, but by the time Paul called back to me I'd already picked them up on Radar.

It was still lame that he profiled you like that. I guess they were just bored.

4dmin
02-12-2006, 07:57 PM
dude that shit is lame but funny... "hey boy thats a nice car"... :lmao:

they are just mad the TT cost as much as they make in one year salary :lmao:

Kevykev
02-12-2006, 07:58 PM
We'll everyone gets bored and everyone profiles, but when you apply this phenomenon to Law Enforcement, BULLshit like this transpires.

LemonAJAX
02-12-2006, 07:59 PM
i fuckin hate cops that do that shit.. my boy paul was in baltimore, his grandma was sick, cops arrested him and asked him why he wasnt at school, he told em he was from GA and they weer like dont give that shit, then he was like wanna see my license, and when they finally got each others dicks out of there asses they were like why not, he showed his license and they were like is it real.. then once they pulled it up and found out it was legit they told him to go home.. no apology.. bastards..

AtifSajid
02-13-2006, 12:28 PM
I called Paul right wehn I past them, but I guess you all werent that far behind.

But damn about the cloves!!

{X}Echo419
02-13-2006, 12:34 PM
...how was that racial profiling?

Pebbles
02-13-2006, 12:39 PM
it was a retarded situation. Ridiculous to have 3 cops come. Then the stupid mofo came and started asking me questions...i was like wtf? He started asking me for my ID and where I worked and stuff...like its any of his business...oh well fuck em

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2006, 12:39 PM
^^^ Did anyone ever mistake for a genius?

Well let's see here:

1. I-75 has long been known as Cocaine Lane. Major drug trafficing hwy
2. A guy of Hispanic looking decent driving a nice car..new Audi TT
3. Majority of people using I-75 for drug running are of Cuban/Hispanic decent coming out of Miami
4. White, down home cops in a Southern state
5. Asking what kind of name "Julio" is....WTF does that mean, anyway?
6. Being pulled over for reason, everything was good, didn't even give a reason for initial stop

Has all the tell-tale signs of racial profiling. Whether it was or not, I don't know. No one but the cop knows. But it sure fits. Later, QD.

IndianStig
02-13-2006, 12:44 PM
at least you didnt get taken to teh jail house in the middle-of-nowhere, tennesee

also, i thought its mandatory to give a reason for stopping?

The Golden Child
02-13-2006, 12:52 PM
fuck the police ..
just cause they got a badge they think they can do anything ..
bastards !!!

PhAtBoYMr2
02-13-2006, 01:00 PM
times like these you need to pop that nwa cd in and say to yourself

"FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK EM" :2up:

Gatlinburg is hickville anyway...our kind cant yonder down thur

{X}Echo419
02-13-2006, 02:22 PM
what time of day did this happen?

quickdodgeŽ
02-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Why in the goddamn fucc does that matter? Later, QD.

Julio
02-13-2006, 02:30 PM
I called Paul right wehn I past them, but I guess you all werent that far behind.

But damn about the cloves!!

That was not going to be pretty. :doh: :lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
02-13-2006, 02:33 PM
yah

hey julio good thing your not black your ya girl would have had to get you out of jail and wouldnt have your gun anymore. lol

Tasuki_Civic
02-13-2006, 02:34 PM
it happens to the best of us. good thing they let you go

{X}Echo419
02-13-2006, 02:39 PM
Why in the goddamn fucc does that matter? Later, QD.
what the fucc do you care?
but, since you had to ask...
If it was late at night I think it would be hard to determine what ethnicity the driver is at 65mph. Not that it would be "easy" to determine during the day.
I've been pulled over for some BS like he did b4. Later, Your Daddy

Asshole
02-13-2006, 02:41 PM
echo...you seem alright to me.....taking shots at QD is tuff for most, but at least you stick with it.....i think he is owning your ass, but you really nned to come up with something more original to beat him at his game.......good luck..........

Speedm0(\)key
02-13-2006, 03:02 PM
So today as we driving back from Gatlinburg we decided, well had no choice to come down 75 due to the snow... anyways.. as we are coming down the hwy after grabbing some food we had a caravan of 6 cars.

I see Jaime hit his brakes twice.. sign of 5.0 up ahead.. but not really worried we were not really speeding or doing nothing dumb, just cruisin.

As we passed 2 TN cruisers I see one pulled out and just watched him with my rearview mirror... I tell my girl, blah there comes one of the cops.. but We are not sweating it really because like I said we were not doing shit.
The cops starts cruising right next to me at about 65.. Im thinking to myself.. if you going to pull me over. just pull me over... 5 minutes down the rd.. bam.. lights on...

Im like, I knew it. anyways, He comes up to me, Im ready with License in hand and insurance.. he doesnt say a word until he looks at my license and insurance card.. decides to ask for registration, I do not have it on me.

Then he asked me, do you have a permit for your gun, I said yes sir, handed him my permit.

Then he ask me to step out of the car and starts running his mouth about my gun.

He says 1st thing I shouldve said was I had a gun with me..
But since I do not know TN laws I decided to keep my Mouth shut and just listen, (In GA you dont have to tell the cop that you have a weapon aslong as you have your CCW.)
Anyways, He said thats get you in trouble... Im like ok.
Then he goes back in my car and pulls the gun out and said is this gun register, I said no.. He said it has to be register.
Again, I dont know TN laws... as far as I know guns are not required to be register in GA.. anyways, 2 more troopers pull up.
The other 2 officers get out of there cars and start looking at me funny.
At this point I already know whats going.. But since my shit is straight I keep my cool and just cooperate.
Im freezing my ass off since I left my jacket in the car.. one officers ask me are you cold.. i said yes.. he said you have a jacket in the car yeah, he ask me if he can go grab it for me I said, sure.. As hes going in my car, you can tell he snooping around..he grabs my jacket, starts searching my jacket..then hands it to me.
Then The other cop is running my gun, make sure is clean...
While they are busy doing that, they are asking me.. what I do, where I work, what Kinda of Name is "julio" where I was at, where Im goin.and all this other BS.
Then the other officers starts asking my girl questions while she still in the car.
He comes back and ask me if this is my car, I said yeah... He said something 'sorda mumbling" or I couldnt really hear him well due to the other cars driving by.. we are having problems pulling up registration info on the car..
I was like, The car is legit so Im not really worried,, then he tells me, make sure you call your tag office and make sure info is correct on the car... I was like Ok.
have a good day.

I kept my cool through the whole incident, Dont think It wouldve been a good idea for me to smart of with the officers even though I do think they had no right to pull me over.. actually, I was never told why they pulled me over..

This is not the 1st time this happens.. Fucked up.. But hey thats life...

i get pulled over for being mexican in a sports car on friday nights usually.. because "it didnt look like you had your seat belt on sir"

Tasuki_Civic
02-13-2006, 03:08 PM
echo...you seem alright to me.....taking shots at QD is tuff for most, but at least you stick with it.....i think he is owning your ass, but you really nned to come up with something more original to beat him at his game.......good luck..........

lol shit i agree with this asshole. (hehe)

{X}Echo419
02-14-2006, 08:23 AM

hey ASSHOLE(no I'm refering to asshole :crazy: ) it's all in good fun. remember kiddies it's just the internet. :king:

Nitro
02-14-2006, 08:29 AM
props on keeping your cool..........most of the time they'll just let u go after all the BS. :goodjob:

AtifSajid
02-14-2006, 08:36 AM
The time was like 1pm..so it was bright and shiny out.

{X}Echo419
02-14-2006, 02:59 PM
The time was like 1pm..so it was bright and shiny out.

and you're "sure" he could see your face at 65mph.
btw: :goodjob: good call remaining calm and shutting up. sometimes their just waiting for you to pop off and give them a reason to scre you over.

Julio
02-14-2006, 03:16 PM
and you're "sure" he could see your face at 65mph.

Dont know where you going with this....

He was crusing next to me for over 5 minutes. Enough time to figure out I wasnt white ;)

quickdodgeŽ
02-14-2006, 03:17 PM

He was crusing next to me for over 5 minutes. Enough time to figure out I wasnt white ;)

I knew exactly where he was headed on his first reposnse, Julio. That's why I kept asking him what I asked. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
02-14-2006, 03:36 PM

I read it once and I forgot that he was riding nex to you.excuse me

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-14-2006, 07:46 PM
times like these you need to pop that nwa cd in and say to yourself

"FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK EM" :2up:

Gatlinburg is hickville anyway...our kind cant yonder down thur

lmfao...