PDA

View Full Version : UMMM ? for the Admins and Owners

Dark_iLLusion
03-06-2005, 08:45 PM
WHat happened I cant log onto my diRSX name? did yall update or something without lettin a nigga know lol. I could and would greatly appreciate it if yall can change this name to diRSX. Thanks

Scrappy
03-06-2005, 08:46 PM
WOW DELAYED! can you not tell by the boards that something changed... it crashed and went BOOM and they went with a different board thingy... ;)

Leisa
03-06-2005, 08:50 PM
well unfortunately not everyone lives on IA...lol ... so there are quite a few people that dont know

Scrappy
03-06-2005, 08:51 PM
he knows i am messing wtih him right alvin?! sorry leisa i see how you would of taken it me being mean! stop doing that! lol :P

Brett
03-06-2005, 08:52 PM
The other forum crashed Tuesday night, so you will have to re-register with the name you want, Thats what we are asking eveyone to do, Its to hard to change the names for all the members.

Julio
07-15-2007, 09:11 PM
Yeah, is it working now...? I know we been updating pretty slow lately...

Hulud
07-15-2007, 09:13 PM
yea seriously julio, you guys need to step up the pace on getting this fixed :lmao:

ep9716
07-15-2007, 09:17 PM
OMFG Its Been Like 2 Years! LOL

Z32redondo
07-15-2007, 09:22 PM
Dude wtf???? IBTL

Julio
07-15-2007, 09:43 PM
yea seriously julio, you guys need to step up the pace on getting this fixed :lmao:

haha , I have been so busy is not even funny lately and I have a busy 2 weeks coming up..

* Trying to sale the TT - No Luck.. I think I'm just going to keep the Mofo :lmfao:

* My Personal Job - Sales up the roof, keeping me on my toes, employees acting a fool. :lmfao:

* I have a Trip in 2 weeks - going out of the country for 8 days. All I have done in preparation for that is buy the flight.. nothing else. :lmfao:

* Tunerfest coming up - Is really been on my backburner, but I think, that will work by it self. :lmfao:

* I have a big project I am working on right now - I cant go into details. But it has been taking up alot of time.. :lmfao:

* IA.COM also on Backburner - Hell no, I have time for IA all day every day :lmfao:

All I need is like 8 extra hours in a day right now.. and I will be like HELL YEAH!!!! To much in so little time....

So It feels like this thread.. :D

Julio
07-15-2007, 09:48 PM
And I just got over a damn weird ass flu in July.. still got a little bit more to get rid off.. but I think is gone..

Leadfoot_mf
07-15-2007, 11:57 PM
haha , I have been so busy is not even funny lately and I have a busy 2 weeks coming up..

* Trying to sale the TT - No Luck.. I think I'm just going to keep the Mofo :lmfao:

* My Personal Job - Sales up the roof, keeping me on my toes, employees acting a fool. :lmfao:

* I have a Trip in 2 weeks - going out of the country for 8 days. All I have done in preparation for that is buy the flight.. nothing else. :lmfao:

* Tunerfest coming up - Is really been on my backburner, but I think, that will work by it self. :lmfao:

* I have a big project I am working on right now - I cant go into details. But it has been taking up alot of time.. :lmfao:

* IA.COM also on Backburner - Hell no, I have time for IA all day every day :lmfao:

All I need is like 8 extra hours in a day right now.. and I will be like HELL YEAH!!!! To much in so little time....

So It feels like this thread.. :D
haha sell

disrupt
07-16-2007, 03:52 AM
And I just got over a damn weird ass flu in July.
looks like i'm not the only one.

Dracc
07-16-2007, 04:10 AM
And I just got over a damn weird ass flu in July.. still got a little bit more to get rid off.. but I think is gone..

bird flu???? :thinking: :lmfao: lol j/k... IBTL