PDA

View Full Version : Misc 360 Bars...

quickdodge®
02-12-2006, 09:17 AM
From the muthafucca that brings you all that shit.....here comes Gayme's latest...

Check it. (http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/media/audio/the_game-360_(westcoastrydaz).mp3)

Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-12-2006, 09:36 AM
link no worky

PhAtBoYMr2
02-12-2006, 09:41 AM
im d/l now from another link so ill tell you how it is

quickdodge®
02-12-2006, 09:43 AM
K. It was nice, but not as good as his others. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-12-2006, 09:44 AM
hahahahahahaah no more beef with 50????????? 50 is just gettin started.....game lost

it was alright but not really a diss track

game is over.

quickdodge®
02-12-2006, 09:45 AM
BTW, I fixed the link. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-12-2006, 09:48 AM
hahahahahahaah no more beef with 50????????? 50 is just gettin started.....game lost

it was alright but not really a diss track

game is over.

Lolol. No Gayme didn't lose. He killed everyone on all his tracks. He's just ready to relax for a minute. But you're right, it isn't supposed to be a diss track. This is just an "I'm taking time off" track. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
02-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Lolol. No Gayme didn't lose. He killed everyone on all his tracks. He's just ready to relax for a minute. But you're right, it isn't supposed to be a diss track. This is just an "I'm taking time off" track. Later, QD.

i heard that game and his brother big fase or whatever are beefing now......he aint allowed back in compton says my sources......

game lost...he cant realize that.......50 got #8 in the forbes magazine the money he pulled in this year.....game is still not rich and still lying......

quickdodge®
02-12-2006, 10:13 AM
i heard that game and his brother big fase or whatever are beefing now..

Been true for a while...yes.

....he aint allowed back in compton says my sources......

That was true for a minute. Not anymore.

game lost...he cant realize that...

I'll have to disagree. But hey, I'm not sticking up for Gayme cuz I don't like him, either. But I will say that I think he took care of G-Ushit big time.

....50 got #8 in the forbes magazine the money he pulled in this year.....game is still not rich and still lying......

That's still not a comparison seeing as how 50's been out quite a bit longer than Gayme. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
02-12-2006, 02:47 PM
^^Yeah, when it came to the diss tracks Game tore all of G-Unit new ones, period.

As far as 50 being in the Forbes, thats all thanks to him holding the Guiness record for fastest to ever go 100% COMMERCIAL!! That's why dude gets no love in New York. You know it's bad when there's middle aged housewives listening to his shit, I've seen it with my own 2 eyes before. Then his core fanbase is suburban white kids tryin to act hard and don't know any better, wearing Du-Rags drinking 50's vitamin water, LIRL!!! I saw the 2 whitest kids ever the other day goin into GameStop asking "Do you have the 50 Cent game in?" :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

50's next CD needs to be called "Get Rich and Stop Tryin"

thinkfast®
02-13-2006, 01:38 PM
GAME > G-UNOT!!

Thats it! its a wrap!! why 50 never came out w/ something to retaliate, Mr. "King of Beefs", I will never know... can't blame it on noone but his (lack of) talent to spit anything but a club hook. It wasn't Dre, it wasn't Em, 50 just lost his hunger... I use to listen to his first shit, his mixtape shit when he just came out, I aint gonna lie. But he came out lookin like Willie B on his last album, takin us to the candy shop, I'm like man fuk this dude. He knew Game was on another level, he got the pressure of reppin the whole fuckin West coast man, we aint got noone else on the radio, and 50 saw a bit of himself in Game, hence the hate. Game is HUNGRY.. he ain't slowin down and NOONE in GUNOT can come close to his lyrical flow, especially on these diss tracks. They may be funny, you may not feel it, but niggas is out there buyin his shit up, he's gettin mad love from everybody man..

yo man we got a contact (lowrider club) w/ Black Wall St and Game, next time he's in Atlanta kickin it and we go cruisin I'll be sure to post pics, maybe a vid sayin "G UNOT COCKSUCKERS" and "MARK GET ME A BEER" :lmfao:

thinkfast®
02-14-2006, 12:55 AM
bump fool, wheres my drink

Negrodamus
02-14-2006, 01:04 AM
Hard to believe anyone even listens to a "game" disses. I mean his first was hard, 2nd was nice 3rd was ok and now ppl could careless who he tries to diss. Now he really sounds like another disgruntled fmr employee. I dont even like gunit or game but i think game is really hurting his chances at getting back at fiddy with the over concentration of his bland disses.

Silence>Game>Gunit

thinkfast®
02-14-2006, 01:11 AM
naw, this one aint no diss, he just said he's goin away for a while, call it a California vacation

Game's sicker then the West Nile, so whos king of the West now?? :D

Negrodamus
02-14-2006, 01:14 AM
so whos king of the West now?? :D
Nobody....Its been that way since 1996.

Soloboy
02-14-2006, 01:32 AM
Good Shit, Propz1