PDA

View Full Version : wat upppp

Jeff
04-18-2005, 12:02 AM
yo wats goin on, new to the site.. live in lilburn ive got a 96 dark green prelude with a little bit of stuff on it ( motegi 17" mr7, wings west bigmouth body kit, aem intake, apline audio stuff, white underglow. nothing special) but im actually looking to get a cx or vx hatchback shell and put a type r ingine in it.. because my prelude was hit from behind only damaging the trunk, one tail light and quarter panal on one side.. but the other persons insurrance gave me 5,500 for that haha and i only paid 5,400 for the car and they didnt total it and let me keep it.. so im gonna sell every part of my prelude eventually and just use that money and insurrance 5,500 towards my new project

( yes i know the picture is extremly hard to see because for some reason i took it in the dark thinking id be able to see my underglow but the flash cancled out the white underglow pretty much and i cant really see the car lol but right now thats the only picture i had of it on my computer, but i figured all of you knew what a prelude looked like )

Cliff
04-18-2005, 03:16 PM
welcome man

quickdodgeŽ
04-18-2005, 03:18 PM
West Up, homie. Later, QD.