PDA

View Full Version : Deff. got rear ended last night..

LemonAJAX
02-11-2006, 11:53 AM
friday night i was on barrett with my friends.. we were driving down right in front of BP.. and we were sitting at a red light when a girl in a Jimmy smashes into the back of me doin 30-35..(thats a guesstimate) so i pull of into BP and call 911, cop shows up.. and by then my neck was killin me.. so i told him and he called a Fire truck.. and eventually they strapped me to the board.. and laid me down.. then the ambulance showed up.. (the 2nd one) and took me and my mom to kennestone where i had about 10 x-rays done and like 3 CT scans..so my car will more than likely be totaled so i might get a new car.. but my luck they wont.. or they will and just give me 2k for it..but i'm still sore.. and thats about it...

Brady
02-11-2006, 12:08 PM
and by then my next was killin me.. and thats about it...
man i hate when my next hurts...???

LemonAJAX
02-11-2006, 12:09 PM
man i hate when my next hurts...???

dude WTF LOL... oww...

LemonAJAX
02-11-2006, 12:21 PM
11 peopled looked at it.. only one posted.. i see how much i'm loved..

tony
02-11-2006, 12:29 PM
karma's a b*tch.. and you know what deleted post I speak of

Brady
02-11-2006, 12:29 PM
but in all seriousness...i hope your next...err neck is okay man. and your mom. and i hope you are able to get something worthwhile (car) from this. i got hit by a drunk driver last july and yeah..not fun stuff.

HyPer50
02-11-2006, 12:47 PM
That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

ahmonrah
02-11-2006, 01:05 PM
but in all seriousness...i hope your next...err neck is okay man. and your mom. and i hope you are able to get something worthwhile (car) from this. i got hit by a drunk driver last july and yeah..not fun stuff.you too ?? i got hit in august. you sure it wasnt the same person?

Brady
02-11-2006, 01:38 PM
you too ?? i got hit in august. you sure it wasnt the same person?
i got hit by a 17 year old girl who blew a .12 on 4th of july at 3 am...i haven't heard from her since.

Kevykev
02-11-2006, 01:51 PM
11 peopled looked at it.. only one posted.. i see how much i'm loved..

Primarily because you've posted idiotic things on here. Despite that, get well soon!

HiPSI
02-11-2006, 04:41 PM
karma's a b*tch.. and you know what deleted post I speak of

ohhhhhhhhh, do tell... do tell :).

LemonAJAX
02-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Primarily because you've posted idiotic things on here. Despite that, get well soon!

wow apprciate it.. i think.. i am who i am ... and hte deleted post i think the hoe speaks of would be how black people usually complain that they got february and it's the shortest month of the year.. well i didnt choose it.. corretts scott king did.. bitch at her.. well you really cant now.. but if ya'll really dont like me.. fuck you.. i'm in no mood.. morphine fucs you up!!.. other than that.. i know who my friends are..

tony
02-11-2006, 08:10 PM
All I will say is this.. be aware of who you piss off because you may disrespect the wrong one and while you're attending these little meets you may be standing right next to them and not know it.. its real easy to talk like that on a computer.

YokotaS13
02-11-2006, 08:39 PM
adn no pics? WFT mate

LemonAJAX
02-11-2006, 09:08 PM
i will just gotta resize em.. i use photoshop but it's on the comps at school.. maybe if i figure it out toinight.. i had my dads camera with me.. so i took pics reight after it happened..

Ruiner
02-11-2006, 09:12 PM
All I will say is this.. be aware of who you piss off because you may disrespect the wrong one and while you're attending these little meets you may be standing right next to them and not know it.. its real easy to talk like that on a computer.

This is so true... :) You never know who you are fucking with. :)

LemonAJAX
02-11-2006, 09:20 PM
This is so true... :) You never know who you are fucking with. :)

a lot of people dont think about this when they fuck with me too.. btw just because i feel a certain way on a certain topic.. or because i say something you think is dumb.. doesnt make me an idiot or a retard.. an if your interested on car situation.. i'm just driving my mom's car to work and getting a ride to school.. but IF they total it.. and give me enough i'm gonna get a 240 5-spd.. or something equally as nice.. but whatever i get will be a 5-spd...

Ruiner
02-12-2006, 01:26 AM
a lot of people dont think about this when they fuck with me too.. btw just because i feel a certain way on a certain topic.. or because i say something you think is dumb.. doesnt make me an idiot or a retard.. an if your interested on car situation.. i'm just driving my mom's car to work and getting a ride to school.. but IF they total it.. and give me enough i'm gonna get a 240 5-spd.. or something equally as nice.. but whatever i get will be a 5-spd...

While I respect that, you to remember how old you are:

Birthday:
April 21, 1988

You are only 17 yrs old. Keep in mind that there are a few of us that are 30 years old (I turn 30 next month) and beyond. Messing with a grown man is not a wise thing as while you may still be a kid, we are not. Also remember that while you can't, most of the "older" members on this site are armed a majority of the time and will not take kindly to confrontations in a parking lot. I have no idea who you are or what you may have said in the past, but please keep in mind that you could be messing with someone much older than you who doesn't take kindly to a 17 yr old kid running their mouth at them... I'm only responding on what I have read and am trying to give you some sound advice.

SEAN
02-12-2006, 01:33 AM
at least he didn't say anything about Toys R Us this weekend...lol

chrisdavis
02-12-2006, 08:32 AM
While I respect that, you to remember how old you are:

Birthday:
April 21, 1988

You are only 17 yrs old. Keep in mind that there are a few of us that are 30 years old (I turn 30 next month) and beyond. Messing with a grown man is not a wise thing as while you may still be a kid, we are not. Also remember that while you can't, most of the "older" members on this site are armed a majority of the time and will not take kindly to confrontations in a parking lot. I have no idea who you are or what you may have said in the past, but please keep in mind that you could be messing with someone much older than you who doesn't take kindly to a 17 yr old kid running their mouth at them... I'm only responding on what I have read and am trying to give you some sound advice.

Good advice.

It is not always about what you say, how you say it.

Kevykev
02-12-2006, 09:40 AM
Regarding the title, what does "deff." mean?

maybe "def" but two F's following an "E"

YokotaS13
02-12-2006, 09:50 AM
And still no pictures.

quickdodgeŽ
02-12-2006, 04:45 PM
I agree with Chris Davis agreeing with Ruiner. I am 35 years old and don't much care for people of what seems to be your type. Calm dude and be very careful of what you say on here. Especially if you want to come to any meets and meet folks. You may meet someone you don't want to. Later, QD.

1439/2000
02-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Your signature is busted too. Dont take a close up of your car when you have a chunk out of the bumper and the grille is falling apart.

LemonAJAX
02-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Regarding the title, what does "deff." mean?

maybe "def" but two F's following an "E"

it's short for deffinately (sp?) but i know what ya'll are sayin thats why i dont go to many.. any IA meets.. i'm 17.. it's all good, i know ya'll really dont want to put up with a "kid"... it's all good.. then again i'm still a minor.. so theres that whole law.. you know.. but anyways.. it really doesnt matter i signed on here to get advice about cars and to talk with people who share the same passion about cars as i do..

quickdodgeŽ
02-12-2006, 05:28 PM
it's short for deffinately (sp?)

And that is still wrong. Far be it from me to try and suade anyone off of IA, but maybe you should think more about school and less on this(or any other) website.

but i know what ya'll are sayin thats why i dont go to many.. any IA meets..

Why? Because you piss too many people off?

i know ya'll really dont want to put up with a "kid".

It isn't that at all. Just don't want to put up with a smart-ass person who thinks they are the shit.

. then again i'm still a minor.. so theres that whole law.

What whole law? The one about an adult touching a minor? Some folks don't give a shit. You don't know who those folks are either. Until it's too late.

i signed on here to get advice about cars and to talk with people who share the same passion about cars as i do..

Like I said before. Stick to your schooling first. Later, QD.

Brady
02-12-2006, 05:37 PM
And that is still wrong. Far be it from me to try and suade anyone off of IA, but maybe you should think more about school and less on this(or any other) website.

It isn't that at all. Just don't want to put up with a smart-ass person who thinks they are the shit.

What whole law? The one about an adult touching a minor? Some folks don't give a shit. You don't know who those folks are either. Until it's too late.

Like I said before. Stick to yuor schooling first. Later, QD.

Thanks pops...

LemonAJAX
02-12-2006, 06:04 PM

Like I said before. Stick to yuor schooling first. Later, QD.

true still, i know what i'm doing, in life, i know i piss some people off, some people piss me off.. but i gaurantee all of you. i'm a totally diff person in person as i'm sure most of you are? but yeah i get what you all are sayin, i know about school and all that, after i graduate in may i'm doing to go to KSU and get a degree in business then get ASE certified, and open a shop with one of my friends, we know what were doing, i'll handle most of the business side and do some car work, but i know that i want to do something with cars.. again i know i piss people off.. never have cared and still dont, i'm not gonna change just cause they've been on here longer or because their older.. and they have guns.. ok, thats cool, i kno that. and i'm honestly no scared of dying.. because i know very few people care what happen to me and i know a lot of people that would care less..

quickdodgeŽ
02-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Ummm. Ok. Later, QD.

LemonAJAX
02-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Ummm. Ok. Later, QD.

do you doubt me.. if so you dont know.. well i knew that already..

Hulud
02-12-2006, 06:45 PM
this thread is dumb

quickdodgeŽ
02-12-2006, 06:58 PM
do you doubt me.. if so you dont know.. well i knew that already..

What I am doubting is whether or not I want to spend time trying to figure half the stuff you posted. Later, QD.

LemonAJAX
02-12-2006, 07:05 PM
What I am doubting is whether or not I want to spend time trying to figure half the stuff you posted. Later, QD.

LIRL.. maybe the morphine is still fucking with me.. w/e

yudalicious
02-19-2006, 02:27 PM
i'm gonna get a 240 5-spd.. or something equally as nice.. but whatever i get will be a 5-spd...

240s are slow and crappy, I would get a corolla, it's cheap and reliable for taking you to high school.

burnout1990
02-19-2006, 02:41 PM
thread failure

Hulud
02-19-2006, 02:52 PM
it's cheap and reliable for taking you to high school.
bwahahahahahahaha

ahmonrah
02-19-2006, 03:10 PM
well the thread started off with just a car wreck....then he got some well needed advise from the older folk in here.(which was needed) cause smart-asses usually get the shit knocked outta them when seen......well either way, thread failure. get well soon youngin and live life.

wantboost
02-19-2006, 10:54 PM
I would get a corolla, it's cheap and reliable .
I hope you are joking lol :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

RandomGuy
02-19-2006, 10:56 PM
I agree with Chris Davis agreeing with Ruiner. .
ahahahah that made me laugh...

you are a cool ass white boy

that was one random ass post and you get +1 random point for it.

JoeCoolinATL
02-20-2006, 12:08 AM
see what happens when you kids go to barrett

PacoX
02-20-2006, 01:37 AM
LOL @ highschool comment