PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up with ppl......

IntegraXTR
02-11-2006, 11:18 AM
WTF is up with ppl these days, ok....So I'm at work right now, and some guy and his girl comes in to buy a chest, the guy is about 6''2 or so, black male, and I go to the back to get him the chest and put it on the dock so he can pick it up, anyways, he gets all pissed off because he can't get the shit in his explorer. So I tell him if he lays it flat and puts the seats down then it would fit. He comes back with "so you're gonna sit there and watch me?" I say "Well you didn't ask me for help so maybe you should have read the sign first (states the policy and courtesy rules). So then he gets mad and says I'll snatch your lil ass off that dock right now and beat the fuck out of you, I tell him go ahead and do it then, so he tries to grab my leg and all I did was lift my leg up and he missed (slowass), and then I said is that all you got, now he's really pissed off and trys to climb up on the dock, which I wish he did because I had a 2x4 on my side, so his girl pulls him back and I was like fuck it. As I walk back to the front of the store he comes walking in through the front door, this time he steps to my face. I stand there and basically listen to him bitchin about how he's gonna knock me out but he aint do shit, I mean I'm right there, you gonna swing or what? Sorry bout the long post just had to vent a little. Does he feel more of a man that he picked on someone smaller? Or does it make him look hard core, man I wish he would have swung, because all my employees were standing around him.

quickdodge®
02-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Thanks. Later, QD.

IntegraXTR
02-11-2006, 11:23 AM
sorry, but I can't stand ignorant ppl like that, yeh this post is probably worthless but made me feel better by venting.

quickdodge®
02-11-2006, 11:29 AM
Nah, it's all good, homey. I was just fuccing with ya. Later, QD.

obd1kenobi
02-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Its all good dude! Get the shit off your mind, Sorry that shit had to go down like that, but forget that fuck bag!

BTLFED
02-11-2006, 11:31 AM
Dumb shit like that deserves venting. It's coo :goodjob:

BTLFED
Its all good dude! Get the shit off your mind, Sorry that shit had to go down like that, but forget that fuck bag!

Hell yeah, he should have peed on that shithead!

PhAtBoYMr2
you shouldve shot his ass in the kneecap ....thatll teach him to buy a chest from ya

obd1kenobi
02-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Hell yeah, he should have peed on that shithead!

That would have been funny as hell, since he had higher ground than the dude ! :lmfao:

Lol just piss in the dudes eye and tea bag his chick!

Kevykev
02-11-2006, 11:34 AM
you shouldve shot his ass in the kneecap ....thatll teach him to buy a chest from ya

woulda served his bitch ass right!

BTLFED
02-11-2006, 11:36 AM
That would have been funny as hell, since he had higher ground than the dude ! :lmfao:

Fuckin right! :lmfao:

Kevykev
02-11-2006, 11:38 AM

come on man, the chick had nothing to do with it!

Plus you never teabag a concious person against their will! That's how your sack will get chomped off nah mean?

obd1kenobi
02-11-2006, 11:40 AM
come on man, the chick had nothing to do with it!

Plus you never teabag a concious person against their will! That's how your sack will get chomped off nah mean?

She had everything to do with it, dude was prob. trying to show off in front of her!

And then knock her out first then Tea Bag her to hell and back!

obd1kenobi
02-11-2006, 11:42 AM
WTF is up with ppl these days, ok....So I'm at work right now, and some guy and his girl comes in to buy a chest, the guy is about 6''2 or so, black male, and I go to the back to get him the chest and put it on the dock so he can pick it up, anyways, he gets all pissed off because he can't get the shit in his explorer. So I tell him if he lays it flat and puts the seats down then it would fit. He comes back with "so you're gonna sit there and watch me?" I say "Well you didn't ask me for help so maybe you should have read the sign first (states the policy and courtesy rules). So then he gets mad and says I'll snatch your lil ass off that dock right now and beat the fuck out of you, I tell him go ahead and do it then, so he tries to grab my leg and all I did was lift my leg up and he missed (slowass), and then I said is that all you got, now he's really pissed off and trys to climb up on the dock, which I wish he did because I had a 2x4 on my side, so his girl pulls him back and I was like fuck it. As I walk back to the front of the store he comes walking in through the front door, this time he steps to my face. I stand there and basically listen to him bitchin about how he's gonna knock me out but he aint do shit, I mean I'm right there, you gonna swing or what? Sorry bout the long post just had to vent a little. Does he feel more of a man that he picked on someone smaller? Or does it make him look hard core, man I wish he would have swung, because all my employees were standing around him.

Seems to me like It was a "Nigga Moment" on his part!

BTLFED
02-11-2006, 11:42 AM
She had everything to do with it, dude was prob. trying to show off in front of her!

And then knock her out first then Tea Bag her to hell and back!

Check y0 rep, f00! :lmfao:

obd1kenobi
02-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Check y0 rep, f00! :lmfao:

back at you :goodjob:

Kevykev
02-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Repped all yalll Nizzles!

obd1kenobi
02-11-2006, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=BTLFED]"I'm gonna piss on you, then I'm gonna tea bag y0 chick!" QUOTE]

:lmfao: I dont have a Chick!

BTLFED
02-11-2006, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=BTLFED]"I'm gonna piss on you, then I'm gonna tea bag y0 chick!" QUOTE]

:lmfao: I dont have a Chick!

I put quotes around it in your rep because I was talking about what he should have done to that fag! Not you! :tongue:

BTLFED
02-11-2006, 11:48 AM
Repped all yalll Nizzles!

Repped you back!

obd1kenobi
02-11-2006, 11:51 AM
[QUOTE=obd1kenobi]

I put quotes around it in your rep because I was talking about what he should have done to that fag! Not you! :tongue:

oh well my bad :D

IntegraXTR
02-11-2006, 01:16 PM
thanks for the comments guys, hope I don't run into any more idiots today, I hate being in the retail business, especially during tax season.

ahmonrah
02-11-2006, 01:17 PM
naw, i know what it was. bruthaman was pissed 'cause you just stood there and watched him struggle with the chest instead of doing one of 2 things.
a) walk away as soon as you gave him the chest. instead of spectating.
b) stood, watched, notice the struggle and be proactive and help instead of being COACH.

IntegraXTR
02-11-2006, 01:19 PM
naw, i know what it was. bruthaman was pissed 'cause you just stood there and watched him struggle with the chest instead of doing one of 2 things.
a) walk away as soon as you gave him the chest. instead of spectating.
b) stood, watched, notice the struggle and be proactive and help instead of being COACH.

yeh I understand that already, but as soon as I was about to offer my help he already grabbed the chest and tried it himself in front of his girl, dude this aint your average chest, its from ashleys furniture and about 5'5 high. Its pretty heavy, but anyways he tried to do it himself and got pissed cuz he couldn't get it in while his girl was telling him baby do it like this and that, thats why I offered my opinion by laying it flat and he got pissed, I understand why but he didn't have to approach me like that.

EJ25RUN
02-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Stupid fucks, shoulda had one of your boys talk while you

GO IN THE BACK AND PISS IN HIS GAS TANK. :goodjob:

:piss: FUKIN ASS

EJ25RUN
02-11-2006, 01:22 PM
damn, now i actually read mosts off the post, i guess everyone agrees

on the piss idea :lmfao:

ahmonrah
02-11-2006, 01:27 PM
well you know, his balls:( hurteded after being johnny bravo for his girl and failing :( at it. we live with this thing called testosterone:king: . and on occasion it leads us to believe we are stronger than we are. and with a member of the opposite sex there, it was his time to SHINE:king: !!! lol show how big and strong he was so he could do his chest thumping :D , go home and bang his girl:idb: cause he's manhandled sme wood . but not only did he fail:( , in front of his girl:( :( , he had another testosterone:king: fueled being there as a witness:rant: :( :rant::( :rant: . so now his position feels threatened. cause you could've got it in there and impressed his girl(according to brothaman:2up:) he couldnt allow that, hence the threats of violence and sarcasm.

BTLFED
02-11-2006, 01:37 PM
well you know, his balls:( hurteded after being johnny bravo for his girl and failing :( at it. we live with this thing called testosterone:king: . and on occasion it leads us to believe we are stronger than we are. and with a member of the opposite sex there, it was his time to SHINE:king: !!! lol show how big and strong he was so he could do his chest thumping :D , go home and bang his girl:idb: cause he's manhandled sme wood . but not only did he fail:( , in front of his girl:( :( , he had another testosterone:king: fueled being there as a witness:rant: :( :rant::( :rant: . so now his position feels threatened. cause you could've got it in there and impressed his girl(according to brothaman:2up:) he couldnt allow that, hence the threats of violence and sarcasm.

BAHAHAHA!! CHeck your rep y0!

Kevykev
02-11-2006, 01:40 PM
rah is true, nigga broke it down son!

IntegraXTR
02-11-2006, 01:44 PM

:lmfao: +1 for you, damn you broke that one down, you just made my day

ahmonrah
02-11-2006, 01:49 PM
'preciate ya folks!!

psychodrama_81
02-11-2006, 02:11 PM
It was that "black pride" seeping in.....and his girl was gonna clown on him cause he didnt use common sense, by puttin da seats down...so he thought...like most brothas do is to beat up on the person that sold em the product....I tell ya black people....Its sad, Im black, and thats how we tackle problems...through violence.

Cant we all just get along?

ahmonrah
02-12-2006, 02:34 PM
i wouldnt call it black pride dawg , i've seen white dudes do that shit too. if you have pair of balls, are worried about their size or performance and you do something to impress somone of the opposite sex and it back fires, with another male in view. you'll maybe act like he did. i've seen it so many times with as many different ethnicities as possible. it's just a man-fact.

psychodrama_81
02-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Tru...tru....I regress on what I said earlier.....

TheSnail
02-12-2006, 04:20 PM
It sounds like a case of "When keeping it real goes wrong"

psychodrama_81
02-13-2006, 02:58 PM
hahaha

thinkfast®
02-13-2006, 03:26 PM
stomp his muthafuckin teeth in homey

call me up next time, he ought to meet my friend named mossberg